Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #7976 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:26 am

Post by skitter30 »

i mean it might be better if you didn't do that
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7977 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:29 am

Post by petapan »

i suppose maybe not
free crypto
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7978 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

inb4 she says: we're scum for ths interaction!!11!!!
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7979 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:00 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 7974, petapan wrote:
In post 7969, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6334, Dunnstral wrote:Skitter your purple room stuff and talking about Dandelion Wine's role stuff both look really scummy
dunn, i have run out of fucks to give, so i don't really care.
either there's scum in dandelion/deacon, or the pair is functionally acting like the 7th and 8th members of the scumteam given how the game has unfolded to this point. this is unpopular take, but true.
if there's scum it's dandelion because the role is literally a scum role
it's quite possibly both of them
You are straining my creduilty

-b
beefycheese
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7980 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 7980, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 7974, petapan wrote:
In post 6334, Dunnstral wrote:Skitter your purple room stuff and talking about Dandelion Wine's role stuff both look really scummy
either there's scum in dandelion/deacon, or the pair is functionally acting like the 7th and 8th members of the scumteam given how the game has unfolded to this point. this is unpopular take, but true.
You are straining my creduilty

-b
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7981 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 7969, skitter30 wrote:either there's scum in dandelion/deacon, or the pair is functionally acting like the 7th and 8th members of the scumteam given how the game has unfolded to this point.
This shit is really getting old to hear. You're acting like im just shitting the game up or just blatantly not trying or something and thats kinda fucking crap.

-b
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7982 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:07 am

Post by skitter30 »

Tbf i actually dont have much of an issue with *your* play in particular. The confluence of how your slot has interacted with cabd's is the problem

And i also feel like i've tried shaking you (collectively) out of it a whole bunch but here we are so that clearly hasnt worked
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7983 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:07 am

Post by skitter30 »

Like you (bork) are the reason why i think your slot is the town in that pairing
Show
Hiatus once more.

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7984 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:10 am

Post by petapan »

at some point in talking with you all i just stop feeling good and if you convince me sb9 is town then who am i left with and there's no reason to trust any of you
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7985 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:11 am

Post by petapan »

so yeah i changed my mind you can lobby for support from someone else
free crypto
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7986 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 7983, skitter30 wrote:Tbf i actually dont have much of an issue with *your* play in particular. The confluence of how your slot has interacted with cabd's is the problem

And i also feel like i've tried shaking you (collectively) out of it a whole bunch but here we are so that clearly hasnt worked
I mean, yeah, ok: we disagree on a read. I get it.
I townread the slot. It's not unshakable and I've given my reasons.
But like the only engagement you have on it is "it's literally a scum role"
and yeah, it might be?
But like that's where that argument begins and ends. I either have to agree w/ that setup spec or not, and I don't have anywhere to go to vet the likelihood of what you're saying.
And if I'm wrong, whatever, I've been shit in games before and I'll be shit in games again. That's mafia.
And you're acting like using anything discussed in the hood as a basis for my read is like a huge fucking taboo.
But it's hard for me to get to "I don't agree about your setup spec" => "I'm obviously snowed and basically honorary scum". That's both hard to swallow and a little bit easy to get tilted by, which I'm trying not to do.

-b
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7987 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 7986, petapan wrote:so yeah i changed my mind you can lobby for support from someone else
Lol, who's lobbying? LLD might be.

Do what you want; be paranoid; shout into the void about it if you think it will be helpful; I just want empathize with the reason behind it so I can read you better and maybe be convinced by other strong players' arguments, which I believe you to be.

But throwing random shade at both us and Dandelion as a possible team when that's basically fucking impossible is just not really helpful and I struggle to think why you'd want to do that

-b
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7988 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:31 am

Post by skitter30 »

Ok. I will try to elaborate again (i.e. if at length, after work). I feel like i've explained what i'm thinking, and there's definitely more to it than 'setup spec' but if you're perceiving that as the crux of what i'm saying, i'm miscommunicating p badly, because there is more to it than that.

And it's important to me that you underatand where i'm coming from (even if it takes my flip for that to happen), so i am happy to elaborate it, in as many ways as i need to, until you at least understand what i'm seeing, even if you dont agree with it

I'm not trying to tilt you, and i apologize if u feel that way, cuz that's not what i'm trying to do. On my end i feel like i'm shouting into the void, have been for a very long time, and its not going anywhere or accomplishing anything, so at some point i just feel like you're not listening to anything that i'm saying, which is partially why i'm writing off what you're doing as not really helping much (or scum. But i think town for you)

I will walk through the cabd thing again, but like after work lol
Show
Hiatus once more.

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7989 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:35 am

Post by petapan »

In post 7988, Deacon Blues wrote:Do what you want; be paranoid; shout into the void about it if you think it will be helpful; I just want empathize with the reason behind it so I can read you better and maybe be convinced by other strong players' arguments, which I believe you to be.

But throwing random shade at both us and Dandelion as a possible team when that's basically fucking impossible is just not really helpful and I struggle to think why you'd want to do that
i don't see what makes it impossible. i'm not having thoughts because i
want
to think it, i don't
choose
what to think, it just happens that doubt starts creeping in about what any of you are working towards
free crypto
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7990 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:36 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 7987, Deacon Blues wrote:And you're acting like using anything discussed in the hood as a basis for my read is like a huge fucking taboo.
But it's hard for me to get to "I don't agree about your setup spec" => "I'm obviously snowed and basically honorary scum".
Like i havent actually been saying either of these, and if you think i am, there's a distinct level of miscommunication happening, that i want to try to correct
Show
Hiatus once more.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7991 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:22 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 7890, Deacon Blues wrote:sorry for all the hydra slips i literally didn't notice till just now

-b
Please quote those into your ISO
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7992 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

Elimination Votecount 5.15

skitter30 (4) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Firebringer, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Spiffeh (4) - Spiffeh, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear

Petapan (3) - Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, Firebringer, midwaybear, skitter30, Almost50

PookyTheMagicalBear (3) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Almost50 (3) - Petapan, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

LadyLambdadelta (2) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Firebringer (2) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, Almost50

midwaybear (1) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Dandelion Wine (1) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Deacon Blues (0) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

(expired on 2021-01-16 22:32:00) remain until day end

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to reach a majority.
Spiffeh is V/LA through Friday.
Firebringer is V/LA through Saturday.

Spoiler: Turnstile
Turnstile Votecount 5.15

skitter30 (3) - Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear

Petapan (2) - Spiffeh, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Spiffeh (0) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Almost50 (0) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Deacon Blues (0) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Dandelion Wine (0) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

midwaybear (0) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Firebringer (0) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

LadyLambdadelta (0) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

PookyTheMagicalBear (0) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Spoiler: Purple Room
Purple Room Votecount 5.15

LadyLambdadelta (5) - Spiffeh, Petapan, midwaybear, Firebringer, skitter30

midwaybear (3) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, Almost50

Spiffeh (0) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Almost50 (0) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Petapan (0) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Dandelion Wine (0) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Firebringer (0) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

skitter30 (0) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

PookyTheMagicalBear (0) - Spiffeh, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7993 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 7965, skitter30 wrote:
In post 7922, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:and the first time one of them flips town, I'll vote myself and we can kill me.
this is functionally meaningless wrt you having any stake in this bet, because you're going to ultimately back out of this as either alignment. which makes this stupidly performative and manipulative because it looks decent and real at first glance, but if anybody thinks abt this for more than two seconds it should be apparent that she won't (and can't) actually follow up on this, even if she's town

also aside, i just wanna call out that i think the narrative that you and cabd have pushed that gamma died protecting you is unlikely bordering on ridiculous in the gamestate at eod yesterday (long sidebar showing that i'm p damn accurate making these sorts of assessments that i'm sure nobody cares abt reading, blah blah blah)

pedit peta it literally loses the game if she's town and wrong. hence stupidly performative and manipulative ...
I agree that such an agreement is basically meaningless and probably won't be adhered to, but people do it all the damn time. It annoys me, but this is hardly a new idea or a scummy one.

LLD has said she thinks gamma might have died protecting her but also actively stated she doesn't really expect anyone to agree or care about this, and i think deacon was the one who suggested he might have saved deacon or us?

-ceph
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7994 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 7967, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6328, Dunnstral wrote:LLd wants me there
LLd will presumably claim their role to me there

I can relay communication between the hood and purple room if needed, or not

I don't think this is unreasonable, I don't see how these other hoods would help us, no offense
no offense, but this is also really silly and pointless:
- no reason to add complexity to this game vis-a-vis more hoods
- like 2/3 of the game have claimed at this point, and we hsould just round it out. sending LLD to the purple room just to claim there accomplishes what exactly? no reason not to just finish massclaim at this point
Oh okay then we'll stop having hoods and purple room nobody just because you don't like them. :roll:
-ceph
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7995 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 7994, Dandelion Wine wrote:Oh okay then we'll stop having hoods and purple room nobody just because you don't like them.
im glad we all could come to an understanding
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7996 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 7880, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 7877, petapan wrote:i don't think the way things have been going and the kills reflect that. his scumteam guess also included every non-skitter investigative. but in general i feel as though he's been surface level with his takes, like that midwaybear driveby he just did. (midwaybear is maybe in the iffy range in that i think he could totally post like he's been doing today as scum, but on tone still town i think). i don't like the stickiness of his a50 read, i feel that's a lazy lurker elim scum would want to push, and some of his reasoning on that dishonest. i had words about it earlier.
ok. i think the point about all the investigatives being a team together being pretty obviously silly is a pretty good point.

let me mull this over a bit more but i like this take at first glance

-b
In post 7886, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 7877, petapan wrote:aren't trying to sort just push eliminations on easy targets
the thing is, like,
nobody's
breaking through the mist here; we've got a loose status quo, we've got some lurkfucks, fluffing, and when i challenge people to find the "true legit deepwolfs" that they claim are there or whatever i don't feel like i'm getting a whole lot of stuff i can empathize with so i have to switch my own worldview to find ports in the storm i can rely on and man is that fucking hard this game

-b
In post 7888, borkjerfkin wrote:i gotta say just fucking ignoring forward thread has been really helpful, just to hone conversation and i think we should keep doing that for the moment at least.

-b
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7997 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 7957, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7939, Deacon Blues wrote:really, I feel like a50 is under the radar?

That's why I threw a vote down
Would you have been trying to be ON the radar if you were a Tracker??
is vs was.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7998 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 7973, petapan wrote:
we're scum if we vote you and scum if we don't?
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7999 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 7993, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 7965, skitter30 wrote:
In post 7922, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:and the first time one of them flips town, I'll vote myself and we can kill me.
this is functionally meaningless wrt you having any stake in this bet, because you're going to ultimately back out of this as either alignment. which makes this stupidly performative and manipulative because it looks decent and real at first glance, but if anybody thinks abt this for more than two seconds it should be apparent that she won't (and can't) actually follow up on this, even if she's town

also aside, i just wanna call out that i think the narrative that you and cabd have pushed that gamma died protecting you is unlikely bordering on ridiculous in the gamestate at eod yesterday (long sidebar showing that i'm p damn accurate making these sorts of assessments that i'm sure nobody cares abt reading, blah blah blah)

pedit peta it literally loses the game if she's town and wrong. hence stupidly performative and manipulative ...
I agree that such an agreement is basically meaningless and probably won't be adhered to, but people do it all the damn time. It annoys me, but this is hardly a new idea or a scummy one.

LLD has said she thinks gamma might have died protecting her but also actively stated she doesn't really expect anyone to agree or care about this, and i think deacon was the one who suggested he might have saved deacon or us?

-ceph
Not what I said or meant. If he saved either of our slots he went directly against what we suggested, by intent or by not reading.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”