Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #8175 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 8174, skitter30 wrote:ok sure, let's try that. i'm down for that.
what do you want to talk abt?
Why is Peta town?

why am I scum?

hey remember when I asked you to elaborate earlier today on why i was scum and you ignored it a bunch of times let's go find that post again
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8176 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:02 pm

In post 6471, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 6467, skitter30 wrote:Lld's p clearly setting up a mechanical based push on me @deacon. Couple of days late, but meh pedit fire is getting in on it too. But hey i'm already scumreading both anyways so not super surprising

Lld i would be *shocked* if you were the kill kast night, and i think that's a rather unnatural thought for you to have, that you might have been the nk

Also i'm aware that there's town motivation for someone to suggest that we should ship ss over. Still feels like something that is overwhelmingly more likely to come from scum than town. I'm aware that you think this is wishy washy, but i dont know how to explain it better rn
Okay, so another empty post from the person who has no real ammo to hit me with, so is hitting the "well scum would prefer to send SS over".

Sure let's just ignore the fact you can't even defend your own argument, which says a lot about it's veracity, and move on to something else.

You think I'm scum with Firebringer here? What are some other reasons you scum read us, that don't involve us scumreading you?
this post, for example

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #8177 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

tbf i'm p sure i was at work at the time iirc and said that i wasn't really around
and then shit blew up at work like right then and i wasn't paying attention for a bit

peta is town because i see that he's actually solving, and he's probably on the closest wavelength to me out of everyone in the whole game, which indicates that he's approaching things from a +town perspective. i follow his thought processes, and he's just clearly and consistently attempting to reevaluate and figure out where he's going wrong. in this mess of a game, he's trying to do soemthing abt it and to change things.

i think you're scum because you're consistently taking +scum stances and the worldviews that you're pushing seem increasingly unlikely to me
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8178 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:06 pm

In post 8177, skitter30 wrote:tbf i'm p sure i was at work at the time iirc and said that i wasn't really around
and then shit blew up at work like right then and i wasn't paying attention for a bit

peta is town because i see that he's actually solving, and he's probably on the closest wavelength to me out of everyone in the whole game, which indicates that he's approaching things from a +town perspective. i follow his thought processes, and he's just clearly and consistently attempting to reevaluate and figure out where he's going wrong. in this mess of a game, he's trying to do soemthing abt it and to change things.

i think you're scum because you're consistently taking +scum stances and the worldviews that you're pushing seem increasingly unlikely to me
Is this post literally

"Peta agrees with me and you don't."

Is that an accurate summary? Literally.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8179 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:06 pm

Like I'm asking if you used 100 words to describe what I did in 8 to be flourishy

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #8180 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

which argument was i not defending there?

i retract the lld/fire thing. at the time you looked partner-y, but since then, you've had several interactions that make me retract that + i now indepednantly townread fire.

what part of that do you think is empty? like i'm happy to elaborate but if you just brush off everything i'm saying as empty it makes me not want to engage.
i still strongly, strongly, strongly believe scum would have tried to pick up the ss miselim if it presented itself in that gamestate, so yes i think it's scummy that you suggested it

pedit not really, no. the fact that he's agreeing with me isn't inherently what i find +town. it's the fact that *it's very obvious to me that he's approaching the game from a town perspective* and that he's trying to solve (ex: sb9 case, spiffeh case, trying to utilize those to get some positive momentum going). the fact that he agrees with me is a bonus, and not the crux of it

my townread on him is stronger than my scumread on you, but i have a hard time understanding your approach here.
like, for example, this turnstile thing - if you're town who's scumreading me, turnstiling me actively makes it harder to lim me, so i don't understand why you'd do that
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8181 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

Haven't read this thread yet but by all means please send hp so I can yet them directly into the fucking sun
-ceph
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8182 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 8102, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6386, Annie Edison wrote:P sure if they send skitter over I just die lol
tbf i'm not actually sure i would do that anymore, i'd probably campaign for bell
considering what the scummy-ass townbloc is trying to foist on bell i wouldn't
free crypto
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8183 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:15 pm

In post 8180, skitter30 wrote:which argument was i not defending there?

i retract the lld/fire thing. at the time you looked partner-y, but since then, you've had several interactions that make me retract that + i now indepednantly townread fire.

what part of that do you think is empty? like i'm happy to elaborate but if you just brush off everything i'm saying as empty it makes me not want to engage.
i still strongly, strongly, strongly believe scum would have tried to pick up the ss miselim if it presented itself in that gamestate, so yes i think it's scummy that you suggested it

pedit not really, no. the fact that he's agreeing with me isn't inherently what i find +town. it's the fact that *it's very obvious to me that he's approaching the game from a town perspective* and that he's trying to solve (ex: sb9 case, spiffeh case, trying to utilize those to get some positive momentum going). the fact that he agrees with me is a bonus, and not the crux of it

my townread on him is stronger than my scumread on you, but i have a hard time understanding your approach here.
like, for example, this turnstile thing - if you're town who's scumreading me, turnstiling me actively makes it harder to lim me, so i don't understand why you'd do that
SS elimination was pro-town because it didn't change the numbers. If we eliminate 2 town today and scum shoot 2 town we still go to LYLO instead of MYLO.

so worst case scenario we don't lose a single vote.

so it was free if you scumread SS, which most of us did.

So I don't get why that is something scum would push more than town who was wrong at greater frequency. Your read there based solely on that is empty because it hits literally everyone who agreed ot do it.

Why I turnstyled you while thinking you are scum: I have other scumreads in this thread. I was offered a deal where you and A50 both die. I am willing to do that to move the game along and not have to deal with another week of my head hurting wrt this game.

so I'm willing to just agree to kill A50 or Peta instead of you and move you over, and if they don't kill you it's not my fucking problem, they didn't do what they said they'd do, I'm still only in control of one elimination and I have 3 targets in this thread who I all think are scum.

If I'm that target rich, why not push smoeone who agrees (the only kind of person I can push apparently) into the other thread ot increase chances 2 scum die today

that's just better +EV for town?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8184 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by petapan »

remember when cabd was promising an epic dunk on skitter yesterday and then ghosted and now their bigtime townread just turnstiled skitter out of the thread apparently
free crypto
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #8185 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 8183, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:so it was free if you scumread SS, which most of us did.
i didn't ;(
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8186 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:18 pm

In post 8184, petapan wrote:remember when cabd was promising an epic dunk on skitter yesterday and then ghosted and now their bigtime townread just turnstiled skitter out of the thread apparently
why is this such a fucking problem?!

I HAVE MULTIPLE SCUMREADS

WHY IS ME TURNSTYLING
asdo;jfdlhf'o;ae
SDJO'dfkjsdf'ndas;dfl'fdkals'sdfk'dfjskld'asdfj
sdak

i actually don't get it why the fuck is this not +ev for town if I think I have multiple scum in this thread

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #8187 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 8182, petapan wrote:
In post 8102, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6386, Annie Edison wrote:P sure if they send skitter over I just die lol
tbf i'm not actually sure i would do that anymore, i'd probably campaign for bell
considering what the scummy-ass townbloc is trying to foist on bell i wouldn't
ok who do you think should be limmed there?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8188 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 8184, petapan wrote:remember when cabd was promising an epic dunk on skitter yesterday and then ghosted and now their bigtime townread just turnstiled skitter out of the thread apparently
this is such a cheap shot.
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8189 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 8070, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 8067, petapan wrote:
In post 8062, Deacon Blues wrote:I don't have an answer to your concern. I'm trying to work through this game the way I almost always do. townread/poe.

I don't know who skitter is scum with if she's scum. Is she WKing town-A50? Is she WKing scum-A50?

If we were in the same timeline with Bell, that's who I'd probably be voting, unless somehow a lot more direct interaction changed my mind about him.
okay but i gave anti-alignment reads for skitter on 3 of the other 8 people who started in this thread, take me out, and do you see why i start to get concerned? i do not mind if you think the reasons for seeing people as unpaired is not
valid
but if i am looking at someone and having a hard time seeing potential partners i'm not going to want to vote them. you should recognize me having used this reasoning before.
I wish there were an appropriate punctuation mark to put behind "yeah" to this. I'm not trying to convince you I'm right and I'm not trying to get you to vote with me.

I think your stance on this makes internal sense, and maybe external sense as well.

and you are one of my townreads where I feel like I can actually get something useful in terms of improving my own reads by interacting with you.

that's where you stand with me. I didn't include you in the "not voting today" list because I'm talking to you about other players, but that's where you are.
i...am stunned by this answer. i wasn't concerned by your read on me. that thing about interacting with me in terms of improving your own reads? i am trying to interact with you so you can possibly explicate your thinking to me so i can understand what it is you are doing. your answers have been unsatisfactory. if you town i am trying to find you and see your thinking. you're not giving me anything to work with.
In post 8071, Deacon Blues wrote:maybe we had really different purposes in trying to engage here?
apparently!
free crypto
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8190 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:24 pm

In post 8188, Deacon Blues wrote:
it's cause they're scum

they've been doing it all game

can we please do peta

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8191 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 8072, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8070, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 8067, petapan wrote:
In post 8062, Deacon Blues wrote:I don't have an answer to your concern. I'm trying to work through this game the way I almost always do. townread/poe.

I don't know who skitter is scum with if she's scum. Is she WKing town-A50? Is she WKing scum-A50?

If we were in the same timeline with Bell, that's who I'd probably be voting, unless somehow a lot more direct interaction changed my mind about him.
okay but i gave anti-alignment reads for skitter on 3 of the other 8 people who started in this thread, take me out, and do you see why i start to get concerned? i do not mind if you think the reasons for seeing people as unpaired is not
valid
but if i am looking at someone and having a hard time seeing potential partners i'm not going to want to vote them. you should recognize me having used this reasoning before.
I wish there were an appropriate punctuation mark to put behind "yeah" to this. I'm not trying to convince you I'm right and I'm not trying to get you to vote with me.

I think your stance on this makes internal sense, and maybe external sense as well.

and you are one of my townreads where I feel like I can actually get something useful in terms of improving my own reads by interacting with you.

that's where you stand with me. I didn't include you in the "not voting today" list because I'm talking to you about other players, but that's where you are.
Can I ask why you think that reasoning that amounts to essentially doing pre-flip associatives from a player who apparently gets "super paranoid and uncertain" in endgame/lategame makes any sense as a reasoning we should be nodding along with?
anti-alignment tells are valid technique that i've used before, and they have seen me use, and my biggest mistake was second-guessing one for a read
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8192 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by petapan »

i'm asking what good reason there is to vote for the turnstile on a scumread your townread is supposed to be towncasing
free crypto
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8193 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

the thing to understand about me is that I've been lost all day and that's probably not changing until bork and I can sync again. My strong townreads aren't changing but everything below that is mush and I don't know how much solve to pin on setup and how much to pin on raw reads.

Your last I responded to, though, torched my current will to deal with you.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8194 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:28 pm

In post 8192, petapan wrote:
i'm asking what good reason there is to vote for the turnstile on a scumread your townread is supposed to be towncasing
????

what the fuck are you saying

I don't understand this at all

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8195 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 8192, petapan wrote:
TOWNCASING?

ffs
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8196 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by petapan »

scumcasing, i used the wrong word, sorry
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8197 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by petapan »

like obviously even if my mind slipped up the meaning of what i was typing should be obvious
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8198 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 8193, Deacon Blues wrote:the thing to understand about me is that I've been lost all day and that's probably not changing until bork and I can sync again. My strong townreads aren't changing but everything below that is mush and I don't know how much solve to pin on setup and how much to pin on raw reads.

Your last I responded to, though, torched my current will to deal with you.
i've been trying to interrogate you, and you've been failing
free crypto
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8199 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:35 pm

In post 8197, petapan wrote:like obviously even if my mind slipped up the meaning of what i was typing should be obvious
why would I turnstyle someone that somenoe who is townreading me is scumcasing?

I dunno maybe ebcasue WE ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE

what the fuck does dandelion have to do with anything to do with me?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”