False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1377, Titus wrote:Explain Dunn please.
People seem to forget that this game has been open for only five days--Dunnstral has posted 13 times, a rate of almost 3 posts per rl day. Does that sound like Dunnstral is lurking to you?

It doesn't to me. Dunnstral looks inactive only by the scope of this game in spite of its geriatric-inspired nature having a bunch of hyper-posters: BM, Flea, you, me, FB, Noraa, and to lesser extents, Nero and Bell.

There's at least 8 players who are the type of players that in a game will usually out-post Dunnstral by a landslide. (You can maybe add people like Nero there, too.)

They're doing so.

That doesn't mean that Dunnstral's lurking, just due to others being more active.

If you look at his posts in-context rather than in iso (tho honestly even in iso they're not bad), his posts are not bad and seem to be standard Dunnstral-town procedure. He's got reasonably good takes, stances, and established reads, given the game is only 5 days old.

I would prefer more posts from him; I would prefer more stances from him.

But I am not dissatisfied with the amount he has posted, given the time the game has been open and the number of hyperposters in this game thread. His activity is fundamentally one which will be dwarfed by the others. So him having a fraction of the posts of others does not make me think he's scum. It makes me think others are just posting more than he has. Which...is par for the course. Because Dunnstral is almost never a top poster in a game.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1399, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1398, Flea The Magician wrote:(note: Don't take prescription meds unless prescribed, there's a reason these have this effect!)
DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO FAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey you got a freebie from fae, don't knock it! :P

Also stop messing with my portals ¬_¬
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Firebringer »

maybe i should take a leadership role to get this game into high gear and get some more people off the sidelines.

idk. Vote 1 for yes firebringer be leader Vote or no you smell and ur bad leader
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1402, Firebringer wrote:maybe i should take a leadership role to get this game into high gear and get some more people off the sidelines.

idk. Vote 1 for yes firebringer be leader Vote or no you smell and ur bad leader
Vote 2 for no.
idk why it cut out there
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:19 pm

I wondered what that pong was o.O

But yes, lead by example! Get stuck in!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:25 pm

I keep wanting to try and sleep but I have an epic playlist playing thats supposed to help me chill... it's failing.
Nocturnal poetry / dressed in the whitest silver / you smile at me / every night I wait / for me sweet seleeeene

... oh gods...
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by mastina »

(For the record Dunn's posting frequency here is similar to this game. He was town there. Yes, I pushed him as scum for good reason, but I believe him to be town here, right now at least.)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:31 pm

It's 3:30, I need to slep. Gnight nerds <3 Make content for me to poke! or vote Oil, either or. :P
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Bell »

gnight, take care of yourself Fae.
kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by kookiemonster »

For a game this active with this many posts, targeting people who are having a hard time keeping up as scum seems really misguided.

-j
RM + Jungkook

"Fast and loose with this game
We float like a butterfly" - Mon
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1409, kookiemonster wrote:For a game this active with this many posts, targeting people who are having a hard time keeping up as scum seems really misguided.

-j
Could you reword, I don't understand what you mean.

I should probs mention that Fb's recent posts have tilted them into my town pile.
kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by kookiemonster »

Im actually going to UNVOTE:
The reason is kinda shit I realize but I think that if mastina has played a shit ton of games with nacho and thinks he's town here, im willing to buy it + a few other things that I realized after thinking on this earlier.

I originally thought that Nacho was being really scummy and also not posting as much as I would expect him to but I've thought about it and I absolutely think he is capable of literally just efforting himself out of this mess. I have no doubts that he is a capable town AND scum. If he were scum, I'd actually expect the whole plist to be TRing him rn. Straight up I think he is an incredible player that is capable of totally fooling the fuck out of everyone here. I'm not as familiar with Syr or more he hasn't really caught my attention in a game yet but I do believe he isn't bad either.

As for the post count, I actually just think its because neither head is too into this game. The main reason is probably the playerlist - its not exactly all of their besties. I doubt either head would really give two shits if they died day 1(I almost feel like they want to die day 1) and that actually does feel like it comes from town.

I feel like both as scum, would be like "oooooo lets literally steamroll this ez plist" but both are giving of hardcore "this game is boring and dumb" vibes

After much thought, I think they are town and I was just utterly wrong with my early read on them.

-norbearbear
RM + Jungkook

kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by kookiemonster »

I think everyone here is underestimating both heads' ability to fool town as scum. If they had rolled scum, im actually about 99% sure this plist would be completely doomed by now. They legitimately would steamroll us.

-tsutsu
RM + Jungkook

kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by kookiemonster »

Town: Noraa, Johnny, Mastina, Superb, Oily

This list has zero scum. Im calling it.

-norbearbear
RM + Jungkook

kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by kookiemonster »

Add flea and I would say the list still has zero scum.

That leaves Dunn, BM, Gamma, Bell, Firebringer, Momma bear Titus, Sugar Cain, Guillotina

hero solve: Sugar cain/Guillotina/BM
AGHHH nows when I wish I was nk'ed and have spoilers :(

-siiiiighgottawait
RM + Jungkook

kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by kookiemonster »

In post 1410, Bell wrote:
In post 1409, kookiemonster wrote:For a game this active with this many posts, targeting people who are having a hard time keeping up as scum seems really misguided.

-j
Could you reword, I don't understand what you mean.

I should probs mention that Fb's recent posts have tilted them into my town pile.

Calling out people who aren't posting a lot sucks. This game is too active and having a life isn't a scumtell

-j
RM + Jungkook

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Titus »

*sigh*

I'll be so glad when I am dead or conftown. Then I won't have to work around Noraa.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by kookiemonster »

Why do you have to work around me?
No one else is working around me at all and they all know how obvtown I am.

-norbearbear
RM + Jungkook

Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Oil Tycoons »

In post 1411, kookiemonster wrote:I feel like both as scum, would be like "oooooo lets literally steamroll this ez plist" but both are giving of hardcore "this game is boring and dumb" vibes

After much thought, I think they are town and I was just utterly wrong with my early read on them.
I'll be straight with you, my lack of fucks has nothing to do with alignment this game. (This is Syr.) As I said before, and I'm not repeating after this, tragedy struck my family late last week. I'm still dealing with it. My box of fucks is not only empty, it is legitimately cinders and ash. I owe it to town to at least get my opinion out there before all of you kill us though.

That said, it's Gamma. His read on BM is complete trash. Active and earnest? He scumread the fuck out of BM for being a complete troll in Xeno, got into a fight with him, etc. I have no idea what scumgame he played with BM, but active and earnest essentially describes my BM!scum experience in Fferyllt's newbie game (here, for those that care). From my experience with him, BM is acting like neither his towngame from Xenoblade nor his scumgame from the Newbie and I think Gamma's townread of him isn't legit.

The thing that made me zero in on him though? His interaction with you, Noraa. Starting at and ending with , he followed you around like a lost puppy. Actually, more like a parrot, since he unvoted as soon as you went "well i'm not actually scumreading Firebringer tho" in 728. His posting this game is completely soulless and directionless, which heavily contradicts both games I've seen him play town (Xenoblade, and Smoke Filled Antechamber).

Also of note; he's active lurking. He posts in little spurts every few hours or so, off and on, but he certainly was johnny on the spot when I came in and voted him. In fact, that vote was the first time I got any hint of emotion from him this entire game.

Pedit: Titus, I don't want to fight with you. I really don't. But you have literally turned an initial gut scumread on Nacho into a fullblown confbiased push on our slot. You misrepped Nacho's appeal to mastina as a general gamewide AtE. You didn't like it when I refused answer a question I didn't (and still don't) see any kind of meaning in answering. If you've got more on me than this, I don't see it in your ISO. You need a hard reset too.
Fire is bad for business.
kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by kookiemonster »

In post 1418, Oil Tycoons wrote:I'll be straight with you, my lack of fucks has nothing to do with alignment this game. (This is Syr.) As I said before, and I'm not repeating after this, tragedy struck my family late last week. I'm still dealing with it. My box of fucks is not only empty, it is legitimately cinders and ash. I owe it to town to at least get my opinion out there before all of you kill us though.
I felt like something happened because other people commented but I somehow like completely missed the post where you said this but im sorry for whatever happened and I hope stuff gets better soon. Sending you lots of virtual hugs!

For ur push on gamma, my opinion is "eh". Like sure I could see gamma scum here and I wouldn't particularly object to a gamma yeet.

-tsutsu
RM + Jungkook

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Virtual hugs
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Oil Tycoons »

Thanks.
Fire is bad for business.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Syr, my thoughts on your slot have always been the absense of town makes your slot scummy. You and nacho are some of the best scumhunters on site. I expect to see some of that. Now with a reason for that absense plus an actual efforting post, I have something to reset off of.

I'm not opposed to a gamma yeet either.

VOTE: Gamma
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by kookiemonster »

Battle mage Gamma thoughts? Failing that, Guli Gamma thoughts?

-j
RM + Jungkook

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1423, kookiemonster wrote:Battle mage Gamma thoughts? Failing that, Guli Gamma thoughts?

-j
I would compromise on Guil. No on BM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”