Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1148, Alisae wrote:do i have to aggressively take charge to get people to vote mena?
I don't care if he's on V/LA honestly, How people are reaching the conclusion that this slot is town just doesn't make sense.
No id vote him in a heartbeat but then the game probably pauses cause it's not exactly a controversial vote at this point and he's not around
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Ahsoka »

i dont think anyone in this game has done anything where they absolutely can't be scum here. not even hopkirk and alisae.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:47 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

only the sith deal in absolutes
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also there's the trap of trusting my townreads too much so automatically assuming it's the player(s) with least content

I'm only decently confident on Alisae being town, following by Uncrowned/Kanna TBH at this point. Throw in some Hopkirk/ABR and idk maybe sheep Kanna on Pooky
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Alisae »

hopkirk honeslty seems like scum given my townreads on a lot of other players are just stronger
GTKAS
| here.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:48 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

whatcha townreading uncrowned for?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1026, Kanna wrote:also a clidd towngame just ended and i think he looks heaps obvtown here!

compared to a clidd scumgame that i was in: here
with for example this post:

Spoiler:
Subject: mini 2140: partition (this is over)
clidd wrote:
In post 190, Hoctac wrote:VOTE: Group 3

clidd, how do you individually read the three inside group 3?
I see Mohab500 as a potential scum for what I mentioned on post and for the strange transition between posts , and , as he does not contextualize the reason for voting on group 2. Dsj has very strange/confused opinions on posts and , which are aggravated on post . However, posts and demonstrate a volatility that is making me reflect. In the case of Enomis, I liked post initially, where he performs some calculations to give substance to the opinion, however, the difficulty on presenting a reason for voting on post seemed more like an attempt to highlight the problem than necessarily proposing a solution, considering that he makes the intention of voting explicit but does not execute it, which suggests a scummy slow-push without compromise.

So due to the combination of the impressions I had about the slots, added to the composition speculations I made on post , it is very likely that their group has scum.

where there's a lack of emotion and looks like it was written up for the sake of "post needed to be written up". reminds me of this:
Spoiler:
In post 766, Kanna wrote:
In post 649, clidd wrote:Regarding Kanna, I believe that it is fair, because of our historical context together, that she speculates about scum!Clidd above town!Clidd based on what I have shown so far, but although she attributed a description to the impression she had of my sequence of posts during my interaction with Infinity, she used the "clidd not obvtown = probably scum" argument, which more recently scum players have used to formalize a suspicion about me, something that GuiltyLion did in forest fire and that Menalque and Morning probably remember. For me it would be more organic if she took on a questioning instance, as Menalque and Morning did, but the current instance suggests that she is convinced of what she is talking about, even without enough information to make this kind of inference. But even though I have this negative impression about her,
I see both town!Kanna mistake or malicious scum position!Kanna, which is why she is null to me and not necessarily in the pool next to scum.
@clidd, i don't know i ended up at null. and there were a lot of words which makes me uneasy cause that's very scum!clidd maybe trying to be transparent

best way i can articulate this clidd read is when clidd is town, he's sherlock, when he's scum, he's watson, so he shines a lot less brightly

so yes, i want clidd today

p-edit: what would you like me to talk about?
this just looks tmi to me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Alisae »

i liked his response to when I asked him if he's just OMGUS'ing people.
It felt like he was sorting players.
GTKAS
| here.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Ahsoka »

i read it wrong. nevermind
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1156, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1026, Kanna wrote:also a clidd towngame just ended and i think he looks heaps obvtown here!

Spoiler:
clidd wrote:

I see Mohab500 as a potential scum for what I mentioned on post and for the strange transition between posts , and , as he does not contextualize the reason for voting on group 2. Dsj has very strange/confused opinions on posts and , which are aggravated on post . However, posts and demonstrate a volatility that is making me reflect. In the case of Enomis, I liked post initially, where he performs some calculations to give substance to the opinion, however, the difficulty on presenting a reason for voting on post seemed more like an attempt to highlight the problem than necessarily proposing a solution, considering that he makes the intention of voting explicit but does not execute it, which suggests a scummy slow-push without compromise.

So due to the combination of the impressions I had about the slots, added to the composition speculations I made on post , it is very likely that their group has scum.

where there's a lack of emotion and looks like it was written up for the sake of "post needed to be written up". reminds me of this:
Spoiler:
In post 649, clidd wrote:Regarding Kanna, I believe that it is fair, because of our historical context together, that she speculates about scum!Clidd above town!Clidd based on what I have shown so far, but although she attributed a description to the impression she had of my sequence of posts during my interaction with Infinity, she used the "clidd not obvtown = probably scum" argument, which more recently scum players have used to formalize a suspicion about me, something that GuiltyLion did in forest fire and that Menalque and Morning probably remember. For me it would be more organic if she took on a questioning instance, as Menalque and Morning did, but the current instance suggests that she is convinced of what she is talking about, even without enough information to make this kind of inference. But even though I have this negative impression about her,
I see both town!Kanna mistake or malicious scum position!Kanna, which is why she is null to me and not necessarily in the pool next to scum.
@clidd, i don't know i ended up at null. and there were a lot of words which makes me uneasy cause that's very scum!clidd maybe trying to be transparent

best way i can articulate this clidd read is when clidd is town, he's sherlock, when he's scum, he's watson, so he shines a lot less brightly

That doesn't look like TMI to me or what TMI is at all.
GTKAS
| here.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1154, Alisae wrote:hopkirk honeslty seems like scum given my townreads on a lot of other players are just stronger
yea but feels like recency bias cause everytime I review i still like Hopkirk
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:whatcha townreading uncrowned for?
lemme grab
In post 1055, Morning Tweet wrote:i am curious if anyone can agree with me on Uncrowned being town, i think it's more likely they do a random low effort new strategy in a town game than a scum one. I believe how they're basing all their reads off of others reads on them in a sort of overly self centered way which i see from town a lot.. idk. I guess i am betting that they'd have played at least a bit more seriously as scum and i think their reads are real
ya i dont expect that to get agreed with for a long while even if im right which i think i am but maybe not for right reasons
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Alisae »

TMI is like Plusjoyed TRing me for my catchup when no one was TRing me in nacho/tammy's mini theme
GTKAS
| here.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1052, Morning Tweet wrote:there should be scum in {Ahsoka/Hopkirk/Menalque} prolly

tbh any and all of my reads there are just gone from not seeing them in so long. Hop I still think had a good D1. Mena I can't tell if I'm just falling into a PoE trap by townreading too many ppl or if he is actually just scum

Ahsoka i haven't really gone anywhere with but theres for me there's been no strong reason he's town beyond possibly the clidd business (?) They both claimed to be sure the other is town
In post 537, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 535, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I feel like we are letting clidd and kanna off the hook too easily though
I have reasons to believe Clidd is town.
In post 649, clidd wrote:Regarding Ahsoka and Morning, I have personal reasons to believe that Ahsoka is town, not much related to this game
is this just hood stuff or is there more?

Ahsoka has been kinda wavering on clidd!town a bit recently but still doesnt want him elimed so idk
there are multiple worlds where we're all town.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

honestly i liked Kanna's attack on clidd
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Ahsoka »

UNVOTE: Kanna
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1159, Alisae wrote:
In post 1156, Ahsoka wrote:

Spoiler:
clidd wrote:

Spoiler:

That doesn't look like TMI to me or what TMI is at all.
i said i read it wrong
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1162, Ahsoka wrote:there are multiple worlds where we're all town.
Yeh i suck more in those worlds

for you/Mena to both be town that means im screwing up multiple townreads probably which is totally plausible but still
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Alisae »

meh ima go back to league.
maybe im not tilted anymore from losing my 2nd promo game due to a karma who wanted to troll their team and not play.
I'm 1-1 so far and I've haven't treated Ranked seriously in a long time

pedit: that was written before I noticed you read it wrong
GTKAS
| here.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Ahsoka »

why was there no kill?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Cause they were loverizing people instead

...no, but I think still scum probably did something other than submit "No kill". A lot of times Hectic's setups do something weird on N1 or on an early night, although it's usually public knowledge the next day so mmm ?

I know this is Ydrasse's setup but she's been in multiple silent stars and might have worked with Hectic on this game or at least drawn inspiration. I know she likes the series
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I suspect MT but I don't think she's on the table today because she's also most likely to be protected and targeted by kill.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

WE KNOW
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 1095, Hopkirk wrote:I thought this was wrong initially but I did only vote you after you did looking back. That's a pretty bad look for me since everyone knows that if you vote someone who's voted you then you're just doing it to get rid of someone sus of you. It's a good thing that I really can't tell why you scumread me before that or made the vote, since if you had any reasoning then it might be enough to sway people. Hopefully everyone just concludes that I was voting a sus person who was very clearly in a shrinking POE that I had.
so uhh guys

are we just gonna pass over this?

is this not the most sus shit you've ever read in your lives?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Uncrowned »

this is someone who knows that im gonna flip green
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum