Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Bell »

In post 1626, kookiemonster wrote:VOTE: Firebringer

Shhhh don't tell Noraa

-j
Sorry is this a FB is secretly a town PR with benefits to going in the arena so let's send them vote or
is this a I scum read this vote?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Dunn
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Firebringer »

me right now:
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Bell »

*ahem* question mark.

@gamma, you busy? I didn’t defend you because you were pretty tight lipped at the end of the day phase. Did real life get in the way?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Firebringer »

yeaah if anything from discord is to go off of, he is going through some things in his personal life
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Bell »

Poo.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Titus »

Why is it that all the people who haven't obvtowned have personal troubles? Not shading but it leaves us nowhere to vote.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Bell »

In post 1633, Titus wrote:Why is it that all the people who haven't obvtowned have personal troubles? Not shading but it leaves us nowhere to vote.
I’m not sure what you mean.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1633, Titus wrote:Why is it that all the people who haven't obvtowned have personal troubles? Not shading but it leaves us nowhere to vote.
{Kinda in a weird situation mentally at the moment :P We all know what the deal is though}
Rabbit hole you don't wanna go down lovely, pretty sure we'll end up voting within our pool though we would STRONGLY prefer BM today, dudes been caught lying through his teefies.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:32 pm

PLus we've seen our play titus, we know you'll have somewhere good to vote <3
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1514, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 1508, Gamma Emerald wrote:SC isn’t a townread
Okay, that's my bad for misremembering what you said.

You said SC was playing similar to his scumgame. (I'm assuming you mean Nero-head). What has he done here you think specifically mirrors his scumplay?
I feel like his response to pressure feels like scum!him, and more particularly I feel like his response to Noraa trying to read him via Momrangal was reminiscent of what happened between me and the Nero/Nancy hydra in micro 887
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1541, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 894, Gamma Emerald wrote:one thing on my mind wrt sugar cain is that nero feels similar to when me and him (as part of NC 39) squared off in that coalition game in how he's engaged noraa
but I don't think noraa is a partner because while I leaned into the push in the other game, it doesn't feel like noraa is making the push a primary part of her gameplay rn. It's a focus point sure, but it's not like she's flooring it
PEdit: okay then guess I'll step off as well
VOTE: flea I want this, faer posting has not looked good recently
In post 1088, Gamma Emerald wrote:Again this isn’t the lim vote, just a nomination
In post 1534, Battle Mage wrote:dont worry Gamma, I got your back!

VOTE: Flea

I don’t see the issue
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1600, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Firebringer

IT ISNT A TRUE SHOW UNTIL WE SEE THE ALMIGHTY MOST TOUGHEST THE STRONGEST MAN ON THIS PLANET
No. I want to actually maybe lim scum today.
<Embrace The Void>

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:44 pm

The point was your last comment on us was a while back, BM's vote is - once again - BS <3
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1639, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1600, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Firebringer

IT ISNT A TRUE SHOW UNTIL WE SEE THE ALMIGHTY MOST TOUGHEST THE STRONGEST MAN ON THIS PLANET
No. I want to actually maybe lim scum today.
since when did u townread me
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Firebringer »

1639 is extremely shady given gamma has expressed a scumread on me earlier and has zero signs of changing that opinion in his iso.
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m not sure on you atp
I need to read before I can say who I want in the ring with me
<Embrace The Void>

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1606, Bell wrote:I think her most recent post is strange, off or mildly difficult to be believable. Spending 30 minutes to check if they really ever have misread Nacho seems like a tremendous waste of time.
And yet this is the search I went through. I skipped Undertale C as I did not play it. I checked This Undertale Open to see if it was the one I played; it was not. I checked to see what Nacho's alignment was in this game where I was town; he was town. I skipped Baton Pass and Destiny III as I was pretty sure I didn't play them. I spent quite a bit of time searching this game since Nacho posted in it and I was a player in it but I didn't remember him being in it (he wasn't, he posted in postgame). I checked this game to confirm I was a reviewer, not a player, for it. I needed to reconfirm he was town in this game. I skipped UPickinFreezer as I was pretty sure that was the Democracy hydra game. I checked out this game, not sure if I was a player or not (I was not). I needed to check this game as well. I skipped Gay Mafia 3 as I knew I was not a player there. I skipped Mystery at King's Landing as I knew that was the game I was a mafia traitor in. I may or may not have checked out DBZ abridged and double day, or I may have skipped them, don't remember. I checked out Sakura Wars. I skipped Star Wars Rogue One as I was scum in it, but spent a lot of time looking at laundry to see if I was a player there (I wasn't). I skipped real folk blues (wasn't in it) and camn's revenge (I knew we were both town). I probably skipped Mystic Mafia thinking I wasn't in it. I checked out this game, to see if I was a player in it. And this game. And this game. And this game. And this game. Then needed to check this one to confirm I reviewed rather than played it. And then I checked this game. I also checked this game. And this one. And this one. And while I knew I played, I needed to confirm Nacho was town in this game. I checked out this one. And this one. And this one. I checked to see if I was a player here, too.
Pretty sure I skipped Shaman, Original Mafia, and Wedding Invitational as I'm fairly sure I was in none of them. I checked out this game, and this game. This one, too. I skipped Blitz 9 as I knew I wasn't in it, but had to check Tarot UPick II to confirm that Oil Tycoons was town that game. I skipped Twilight Zone, knowing I wasn't in it, and Butterfly Mafia (same), but needed to confirm I wasn't in Mega Popcorn Mafia. I also needed to check out this game. And make sure I wasn't a player in this one. While the game was multiball, I wasted a lot of time in FFVII looking for who Nacho could be in that game. I skipped Inorganic, knowing I was scum there; I then took a little time to confirm Nacho was town here. I also needed to see if I was in Space Dandy. And Zodiac II. And Genesis. And Matriarchy. And Choose Your Side. I skipped Disney villain as I knew I was scum there. I skipped Nightingdale as I knew I didn't play that. I needed to confirm I wasn't a player in this game. And to confirm Nacho was town in this game. I skipped Over the Garden and Grey Flag as I was pretty sure I didn't play in them, but needed to check on Anarchy in San Francisco. Then I needed to confirm he was town in Wing Commander. And check out Russian Roulette. I also needed to confirm he was town in Signs and Void. I skipped Uncouth and Curse of the Werewolves, fairly certain I wasn't in them, but wasn't sure here and needed to check. Ditto here, here, and here, all of which I needed to check to make sure I wasn't in them. Then I had to spend a significant amount of time searching for his alignment in Sabotage Mafia as it isn't listed in the OP and isoing AP didn't give me the answer and it took time to locate the backup mod and from there track down the alignment of his slot.
I briefly had a derp moment when looking at this game, confused as to, "wait I know I didn't play in this game, why is it in the search history?" before I remembered I was searching Nacho's game history, not my own game history. So that took more time than it should have. I had to check his alignment in Ikaruga. I skipped notscience get the girl as I was fairly sure I didn't play it; ditto, Rock Operafia. But I did check out Zodiac. I skipped Robin Williams, but I had to spent extensive time on MoSfair invitational because Nacho was scum there and I was town, so I needed to see if I ever had him as anything other than scum. I had to read the entirety of my iso there to be sure the answer was in fact that I always read him as scum without ever townreading him. I don't remember which was which, but I skipped one of these two games and checked out the other. I skipped Event Card, but needed to check to make sure I wasn't a player here. I skipped the rest of the games on the first page, except for too many heads (which took me a long time to remember I was scum in) and Pick Your Poison, where I needed to track down Nacho's alignment as it wasn't listed in the OP.

And having searched the entire first page of his game history, with me having passed Tales of You, I called it quits there on the search.

Which, yes, took me 30 minutes.

And typing this? Took me an hour. I woke up at 5 pm, logged in here, and have been typing this since then, with it now being 6 pm.

Still doubt I wasted that half hour on it?

Because this is pretty damn good proof that I did not. :P
In post 1605, Dunnstral wrote:I mean, I am lurking, but the notion that me lurking means I'm scum is incorrect
...And why are you lurking?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1644, mastina wrote:Still doubt I wasted that half hour on it?
Are you challenging doubt on how much time you spent, or the idea you wasted your time? :lol:
<Embrace The Void>

Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Sequence »

When I said mildly difficult to be believable I didn't mean you didn't do it. I meant I found it hard to believe it was coming from a town mindset.
It was, filler something to do other than hunt in the here and now.

I feel mildly guilty that my lack of clarity led to you efforting on something I didn't disbelieve in the first place.
Hydra of Ircher and Bell.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1646, Sequence wrote:When I said mildly difficult to be believable I didn't mean you didn't do it. I meant I found it hard to believe it was coming from a town mindset.
It was, filler something to do other than hunt in the here and now.

I feel mildly guilty that my lack of clarity led to you efforting on something I didn't disbelieve in the first place.
Woops.

That was me.
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Sugar Cain »

In post 1623, Guillotina wrote:Nero has been pushing SB as scum and you guys nominated Gamma to go to the arena.
Aye he did, it was lost in the flurry of posts that I didn't respond to. The way SB positioned himself against us was shady as hell.

To answer your question though, the world of WIFOM. considering the fact that the votes don't lead to lynches right away we could be wrong in one of our pushes and you could still be scum with our other pick.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1617, Sugar Cain wrote:I'm getting a sense of FB wanting to be in the ring as indicative as something beyond alignment reasons
I mean if Firebringer actually had a role where he got benefit from being in the arena and winning the duel (which is a role I can see in the game), I feel like he'd just outright have said so, since the town would be willing to play along and believe him.
In post 1615, Sugar Cain wrote:Iirc she has a complete inability to play that was as scum
I feel obligated to point out that I can play this way as scum, and that playing this way as scum is easier than my full-aggro mode, too--but I will add the caveat that 'easier' does not mean easy, because faking wishy-washiness in reads and being convincingly fencesitty on reads, is almost just as hard as faking a strong scumread in a slot I know the alignment of. Because faking wishy-washiness on a slot I know the alignment of requires me to fake nonexistent doubts. So it's difficult to pull off as scum, but it's not impossible for scumastina to do. (Whereas hyper-aggro is, arguably, impossible for scumastina to maintain.)
In post 1613, Guillotina wrote:Town!Mastina can’t legitimately be hesitant about her reads?
I can be but it's usually after they are conclusively proven wrong--i.e. provably-conftown claiming when I suspected them, and/or a slot flipping during the day/night.

Hesitance in my reads prior to that is a rarity because I fucking hate it and actively try to not be hesitant in them. Even right now I am trying to not hesitate on things like my Dunn-town callout, because my overwhelming urge to not be hesitant is stronger than my doubts in my confidence on that slot. I'd rather be sure and wrong than doubt and be right. But this is shaping up to be a game where I call everyone town at some point and am right on all of the town and wrong on the scum, while at different points calling everyone scum at some point in the game and am wrong on all of the town and right on the scum. And that sort of attack/defend everyone game is the type of game that I fucking loathe because I really fucking hate being wishy-washy. So I am trying to force the confidence now even tho it is somewhat lacking.
In post 1624, Sugar Cain wrote:What scum-team is willing to bus Nacho, especially this early on?
Technically? Firebringer would; Battle Mage might; Titus
could
; you possibly would; it's possible Noraa might, too.

The thing is, I don't think any of those names are scum and even were they, I don't think they'd be bussing.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”