She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #8029 (isolation #400) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

You accepted my deal now you back down.

That's scummy.

And you saying "call me scum idc" doesn't make it not so.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8032 (isolation #401) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:25 am

In post 8030, petapan wrote:have you tried not being mad
cool.

cool cool cool.

have you tried not talking down to women?

see i can say shit that bothers you too

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8033 (isolation #402) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:26 am

In post 8031, skitter30 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 6208, skitter30 wrote:being annoyed that i think we're flipping three town today

aside if ss is town lld's scum equity goes up by a considerable margin for me
In post 6260, skitter30 wrote:i'm like operating under the assumption that scum try to grab a free miselim on town!ss if possible (hence why if ss is town lld is scummy)
In post 6361, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: annie edison
VOTE: hp

UNVOTE: fire
UNVOTE: lld

I think there's at least 2 scum in these 4 players, i would be quite shocked if there were fewer than 2.

I dont think we should be viewing this as a combo of two 7p and 10p games, but rather view it as 6 scum against 11 town across.two threads, as we dont really have any way of knowing how many are in each at this point

UNVOTE: turnstile myself

I want to be turnstiled today
I can also be convinced fairly easily to vote spiffeh, i think

Pedit plz no more bad setup spec arguments, we wasted waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on those
In post 6432, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6261, Dandelion Wine wrote:You think lld is the one pushing this the hardest?
In post 6262, skitter30 wrote:he's on it ... if he's town it shouldn't be stalling at e-2 with himself on it

pedit not necessarily but she's the one who came up with the idea in the first place. if he's scum she's probably town but if he's town she could well be scum. i.e. they're never partners and if he's town she's trying to get the misflip. it's possible they're tvt but i think tvs is actually rather more likely

i'm kinda thinking aloud pardon my rambling
I think there's a decent chance scum!lld brought up the whole idea to turnstile town!ss to get the free misflip
In post 6467, skitter30 wrote:Lld's p clearly setting up a mechanical based push on me @deacon. Couple of days late, but meh pedit fire is getting in on it too. But hey i'm already scumreading both anyways so not super surprising

Lld i would be *shocked* if you were the kill kast night, and i think that's a rather unnatural thought for you to have, that you might have been the nk

Also i'm aware that there's town motivation for someone to suggest that we should ship ss over. Still feels like something that is overwhelmingly more likely to come from scum than town. I'm aware that you think this is wishy washy, but i dont know how to explain it better rn

right, totally caught in a lie, i agree

yep

you opened day voting me with peta when it might be an easy vote on me

it got rebuffed and suddenly the world changed and i was town

and now peta is buildng this paranoia connection with ffery and it's suddnely BACK ON LLD AGAIN THE MANIPULATION IS NAI AND MY LAST READ ON HER WAS TOWN

BUT NOW I VOTE HER?

yeah it's a lie my dude

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8037 (isolation #403) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:30 am

In post 8034, petapan wrote:i'm really not talking down to you and i'm sorry if it come across that way, there were points in this game i was rather heated and was probably a bit too harsh and i regret that but right now i'm just kind of blase
yeah saying to a woman who is upset with you being a shitter

"hey have you tried not being mad"

is talking down to a woman

just an fyi

it's talking down to anyone, for the record

but especially women

and especially me who has had fucking anger issues and manages them mostly and you being like "hey have you tried not being mad"

is like asking a fucking alcoholic

"hey have you tried... not drinking"?

fuck you lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8038 (isolation #404) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:31 am

In post 8036, petapan wrote:am i really building a paranoia connection by entertaining the possibility of them being scum. i'm probably going to end up positioning myself against your bloc
I mean you are in the same breath

calling them scum

and

saying something is wrong with the game state and trying to work it out with them

if you thought they were scum you would not be solving the gamestate with them

you'd be solving it with me, the person who called them scum for 2 straight days and wanted to tunnel them and only stopped today.

Or do you have a magical christmas land where Deacon and I are scum together please pitch that for me

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8039 (isolation #405) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:33 am

In post 8033, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8031, skitter30 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 6208, skitter30 wrote:being annoyed that i think we're flipping three town today

aside if ss is town lld's scum equity goes up by a considerable margin for me
In post 6260, skitter30 wrote:i'm like operating under the assumption that scum try to grab a free miselim on town!ss if possible (hence why if ss is town lld is scummy)
In post 6361, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: annie edison
VOTE: hp

UNVOTE: fire
UNVOTE: lld

I think there's at least 2 scum in these 4 players, i would be quite shocked if there were fewer than 2.

I dont think we should be viewing this as a combo of two 7p and 10p games, but rather view it as 6 scum against 11 town across.two threads, as we dont really have any way of knowing how many are in each at this point

UNVOTE: turnstile myself

I want to be turnstiled today
I can also be convinced fairly easily to vote spiffeh, i think

Pedit plz no more bad setup spec arguments, we wasted waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on those
In post 6432, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6261, Dandelion Wine wrote:You think lld is the one pushing this the hardest?
In post 6262, skitter30 wrote:he's on it ... if he's town it shouldn't be stalling at e-2 with himself on it

pedit not necessarily but she's the one who came up with the idea in the first place. if he's scum she's probably town but if he's town she could well be scum. i.e. they're never partners and if he's town she's trying to get the misflip. it's possible they're tvt but i think tvs is actually rather more likely

i'm kinda thinking aloud pardon my rambling
I think there's a decent chance scum!lld brought up the whole idea to turnstile town!ss to get the free misflip
In post 6467, skitter30 wrote:Lld's p clearly setting up a mechanical based push on me @deacon. Couple of days late, but meh pedit fire is getting in on it too. But hey i'm already scumreading both anyways so not super surprising

Lld i would be *shocked* if you were the kill kast night, and i think that's a rather unnatural thought for you to have, that you might have been the nk

Also i'm aware that there's town motivation for someone to suggest that we should ship ss over. Still feels like something that is overwhelmingly more likely to come from scum than town. I'm aware that you think this is wishy washy, but i dont know how to explain it better rn

right, totally caught in a lie, i agree

yep

you opened day voting me with peta when it might be an easy vote on me

it got rebuffed and suddenly the world changed and i was town

and now peta is buildng this paranoia connection with ffery and it's suddnely BACK ON LLD AGAIN THE MANIPULATION IS NAI AND MY LAST READ ON HER WAS TOWN

BUT NOW I VOTE HER?

yeah it's a lie my dude
like let me be clear

your read progression makes no logical sense and fits a pattern better explained by opportunism and scum motivations to try and kill me than it does townie solving and a genuine scumread on me.

That's a more clear explination of my fucking problem.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8072 (isolation #406) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:44 pm

In post 8070, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 8067, petapan wrote:
In post 8062, Deacon Blues wrote:I don't have an answer to your concern. I'm trying to work through this game the way I almost always do. townread/poe.

I don't know who skitter is scum with if she's scum. Is she WKing town-A50? Is she WKing scum-A50?

If we were in the same timeline with Bell, that's who I'd probably be voting, unless somehow a lot more direct interaction changed my mind about him.
okay but i gave anti-alignment reads for skitter on 3 of the other 8 people who started in this thread, take me out, and do you see why i start to get concerned? i do not mind if you think the reasons for seeing people as unpaired is not
valid
but if i am looking at someone and having a hard time seeing potential partners i'm not going to want to vote them. you should recognize me having used this reasoning before.
I wish there were an appropriate punctuation mark to put behind "yeah" to this. I'm not trying to convince you I'm right and I'm not trying to get you to vote with me.

I think your stance on this makes internal sense, and maybe external sense as well.

and you are one of my townreads where I feel like I can actually get something useful in terms of improving my own reads by interacting with you.

that's where you stand with me. I didn't include you in the "not voting today" list because I'm talking to you about other players, but that's where you are.
Can I ask why you think that reasoning that amounts to essentially doing pre-flip associatives from a player who apparently gets "super paranoid and uncertain" in endgame/lategame makes any sense as a reasoning we should be nodding along with?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8076 (isolation #407) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:58 pm

In post 8075, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 8072, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8062, Deacon Blues wrote:I don't have an answer to your concern. I'm trying to work through this game the way I almost always do. townread/poe.

I don't know who skitter is scum with if she's scum. Is she WKing town-A50? Is she WKing scum-A50?

If we were in the same timeline with Bell, that's who I'd probably be voting, unless somehow a lot more direct interaction changed my mind about him.
okay but i gave anti-alignment reads for skitter on 3 of the other 8 people who started in this thread, take me out, and do you see why i start to get concerned? i do not mind if you think the reasons for seeing people as unpaired is not
valid
but if i am looking at someone and having a hard time seeing potential partners i'm not going to want to vote them. you should recognize me having used this reasoning before.
I wish there were an appropriate punctuation mark to put behind "yeah" to this. I'm not trying to convince you I'm right and I'm not trying to get you to vote with me.

I think your stance on this makes internal sense, and maybe external sense as well.

and you are one of my townreads where I feel like I can actually get something useful in terms of improving my own reads by interacting with you.

that's where you stand with me. I didn't include you in the "not voting today" list because I'm talking to you about other players, but that's where you are.
Can I ask why you think that reasoning that amounts to essentially doing pre-flip associatives from a player who apparently gets "super paranoid and uncertain" in endgame/lategame makes any sense as a reasoning we should be nodding along with?
I think part of the core of all this is how and why his read of you differs from mine. Not THAT my read differs, but WHY it differs, if that makes sense.
So bad but consistently applied by him as town, is what you are saying?

llike internal consistency?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8078 (isolation #408) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:01 pm

In post 8077, Firebringer wrote:so how does everyone feel about pooky now?
man don't ask me that

I've found scum elsewhere

don't make me dive on pooky again

instead, let me ask you how you feel about Skitter

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8080 (isolation #409) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:03 pm

Also Dunn we're not TSing Pooky over.

We're already deadlocked overhere. I see scum in this thread. I'm not TSing anyone who might vote against skitter and crew.

You can have A50 to kill, if you want.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8082 (isolation #410) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:08 pm

In post 8081, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 8076, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8075, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 8072, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

valid

I think part of the core of all this is how and why his read of you differs from mine. Not THAT my read differs, but WHY it differs, if that makes sense.
So bad but consistently applied by him as town, is what you are saying?

llike internal consistency?
yeah internal consistency, but getting harder and harder to follow because our world views are diverging.

You became an axis that this game is pivoting on for me. That axis doesn't exist in his view of the gamestate.

I'm not explaining this very well.

One of my problems with having you as an axis is my pooky read.
okay so talk to me about Pooky then. You think they're scum?

I think it looks like I'm the only one who thinks they are town. I'm willing to admit I might be wrong, but I feel reaaaallllllly strongly about that townread. Same way I'm willing to risk my life about skitter scum, you know?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8083 (isolation #411) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:09 pm

Also we can't TS somebody who won't agree to it and I doubt a50 or pooky will agree to that at this stage of the game so....

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8085 (isolation #412) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:13 pm

In post 8084, Firebringer wrote:Id become a tea drinker. But i think i am needed on this side.
agree that I need your vote. Lot of scum on this side, and if we go down to 9 if there's 4 scum they only need one bad townie to make me sad so

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8086 (isolation #413) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:17 pm

If we're doing that Dunn I want to kill both A50 and Skitter today.

Can we do that?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8089 (isolation #414) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:33 pm

For my perspective, I would have you turnstyle Annie Edison over, yeet Skitter and Turnstyle A50 back to you.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8095 (isolation #415) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:42 pm

In post 8094, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8089, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:For my perspective, I would have you turnstyle Annie Edison over, yeet Skitter and Turnstyle A50 back to you.
Are you for real? WHY would I and Annie want to be kept apart?
you are dying today in this plan, I'm not sure when you think you're gonna get to use that role

lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8096 (isolation #416) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:42 pm

In post 8093, Firebringer wrote:okay i am good with sending skitter over.
UNVOTE: turnstile: skitter
this way i don't feel bad for kiilling town her.

the downside is i don't get any credit for killing scum her either tho.
no no

I want a50 over there skitter over here.

I want her blood
on my hands

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8097 (isolation #417) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:42 pm

Plus a50 way less likely to talk his way out of it than skitter, lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8100 (isolation #418) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:45 pm

In post 8098, Firebringer wrote:why would a50 agree to move?
apparently not needed if they send someone over first?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8103 (isolation #419) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:04 pm

We're not killing Pooky today, so.

Send annie over.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8106 (isolation #420) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:09 pm

SB9 if you Turnstyle HP over here I will kill HP before A50 out of spite.

I'm done having to deal with people ignoring me and treating me like shit, I will literally kill HP.

If we are doing this plan, you send Annie.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8107 (isolation #421) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:10 pm

In post 8105, skitter30 wrote:
In post 8100, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8098, Firebringer wrote:why would a50 agree to move?
apparently not needed if they send someone over first?
also i'm not actually sure this is the case?
in fact i'm p sure it isn't
i dunno what they are on then?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8110 (isolation #422) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:11 pm

look if skitter wants to go over to the other thread rn to die I'm down with that sickness

i just think she will talk them into killing someone else

which i guess if that someone else is bell I'm okay with that?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8111 (isolation #423) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:12 pm

In post 8109, skitter30 wrote:sending annie is dumb
this is *me* saying that, so you know this is a really dumb idea
stfu

i'm so done with people fucking telling me "oh this is dumb that is dumb let's play mechanically" fuck you fuck your superiority fuck your "this is me saying that"

eat a fuckign brick

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8113 (isolation #424) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:13 pm

In post 8112, skitter30 wrote:
In post 8062, Deacon Blues wrote:I don't know who skitter is scum with if she's scum. Is she WKing town-A50? Is she WKing scum-A50?
no offense but you're ridiculously tunneled
is this all you can say

you've called anyone who doesn't agree with you tunnelled

that's not what that word means

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8114 (isolation #425) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:13 pm

look i will honestly turnstyle skitter rn if they agree so i don't have to listen to them anymore.

for actual real

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8116 (isolation #426) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:14 pm

In post 8115, skitter30 wrote:
In post 8111, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8109, skitter30 wrote:sending annie is dumb
this is *me* saying that, so you know this is a really dumb idea
stfu

i'm so done with people fucking telling me "oh this is dumb that is dumb let's play mechanically" fuck you fuck your superiority fuck your "this is me saying that"

eat a fuckign brick
i'm saying that i've been trying get him limmed for three days (although tbf i have changed my mind recently) ...
and i'm saying that mechanically getting him over here is such a pointless endeavor that i wouldn't even support it despite the fact that i've been wanting to be in the same thread as him for a while
it kills you

that's the point

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8133 (isolation #427) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:27 pm

unvote:turnstyle skitter

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8135 (isolation #428) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:28 pm

In post 8131, Deacon Blues wrote:I mean, it's the most uncertainty I want to express in this thread without a heart-to-heart with bork. I spent a ridiculous amount of time deciding how I wanted to phrase that post. you can't know that, but getting called tunneled for it did not go down well.
push skitter over there please

for my sanity.

it'll also confirm me as purple room.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8136 (isolation #429) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:28 pm

FB push skitter over there

the other thread doesn't need to send us anyone.

Just shove skitter in the portal

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8138 (isolation #430) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:30 pm

In post 8137, Firebringer wrote:
In post 8136, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:FB push skitter over there

the other thread doesn't need to send us anyone.

Just shove skitter in the portal
i am already turnstling her.

I can talk to her while i shove her in the portal at same time!
oh okay i didn't know you were

ty

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8143 (isolation #431) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:34 pm

i mean if it's e-1

someone get you out of here

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8145 (isolation #432) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:35 pm

cool cool cool

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8147 (isolation #433) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:36 pm

In post 6406, Hench Princesses wrote:I feel like someone would laugh at me here but right now lld/skitter reads s/s to me
In post 6408, Hench Princesses wrote:LLD is like naked scum how the fuck has anyone at any point townread any of this fucking shit
yup you got me I'm bussing, make sure to kill skitter for me since i'm trying to save my buddy while bussing.

also you can't read me worth shit but who cares right lolllllllllll

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8148 (isolation #434) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:36 pm

In post 8146, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6408, Hench Princesses wrote:LLD is like naked scum how the fuck has anyone at any point townread any of this fucking shit
my dude i've been saying that for a while
but this thread is no longer my problem, whooo
uh huh

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8149 (isolation #435) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:39 pm

In post 6410, Hench Princesses wrote:yes LLD, because I definitely believe that, as town, you decided to turnstile your top scumread instead of flipping them after SCREAMING about it for pages. That is definitely something that happens in the real fucking world and my read on you is terrible

give me a fucking break
you don't believe I will turnstyle over the person who will die over there?

why exactly is that out of character? lol

plus now I get to kill peta or a50 with much greater ease.

so yeah.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8150 (isolation #436) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:39 pm

this is 10000000 percent for my sanity and +ev town

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8152 (isolation #437) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:43 pm

people literally just agreed to kill skitter today

so i agreed to turnstyle her

what is the loss of logic here

god i love when scum dominate the threads with ideas so no one can actually fucking see the real logic

fucking hell

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8154 (isolation #438) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:43 pm

other thread make sure you fucking kill skitter

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8156 (isolation #439) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:44 pm

In post 6412, Hench Princesses wrote:I don't even sorta-kinda buy a single fucking microgram of what you're selling LLD, that was a transparent scumclaim

I'm almost totally certain inverted is lost now
big yawn

don't worry scum, I'm coming for you next. I'll be sure to kill you in merge <3

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8159 (isolation #440) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:46 pm

In post 8157, Firebringer wrote:you know LLD sometimes u remind me of like a wrestler
I used to be a heel manager for a big ass dude in a promotion.

Just a local thing, but it was fun.

So... accurate?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8161 (isolation #441) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:47 pm

In post 8158, skitter30 wrote:Lld you had like 5.5 votes on me (your whip count was slightly off, and i'm not *quite* sure you had the votes but it was p damn close), and you chose to send me to the other thread where you'll have sizeable less influence wrt this and where there's a p good chance i'll be able to talk my way out of it (no matter my alignment)
and that makes me.... scum?

from your perspective you're town

so what, this move where I'm scum and have you basically dead to a miselim

and i give that up as scum... why?

whose logic makes no sense now, lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8163 (isolation #442) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:49 pm

like your literal argument is that scum LLD doesn't know how to count and gave up a town miselimination she had for free to send it to another thread to gain... what exactly?

the ability to kill a50 instead?

What am I gaining from this, or do you think I'm some kind of moron?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8164 (isolation #443) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:50 pm

In post 8162, skitter30 wrote:well if the motivation is to clear this thread of town that switch makes sense, no?
like if your'e trying to kill me cuz you think i'm scum turnstiling me actively went against that goal
I am trying to kill 2 of {you,peta,a50} today.

cause it's where my most confident reads exist.

you agreed to a turnstyle, so that makes it happen

why exactly should I not go for this? it's better than losing the game, lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8165 (isolation #444) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:50 pm

your logic makes no sense

if i was just trying to remove town from the thread i'd have led you to death and it would have been that.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8167 (isolation #445) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:52 pm

In post 8166, skitter30 wrote:i think you didn't realize it was hammer, i said this already
and i'm saying that it doesn't make sense from a town perspective
i don't know what you think you were gaining out of it

and i'm not saying that you're some kind of moron, and never would, so i don't particularly appreciate that you phrased that that way
you are literally saying as scum i would do something against my win condition

so you're callign me a moron no matter how you wanna fucking phrase it, that's how i'm taking it

until you provide me a reason why scum!lld agrees to turnstyle you

and yes i didn't know i was hammering but i also asked for people to hammer so i clearly wanted it

lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8169 (isolation #446) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:54 pm

In post 8168, skitter30 wrote:lld i really don't care to have this argument with you. if i wanted to i could, but i just don't care enough
then why make this post

see this is the kind of shit that infuriates me ye?

you take little snipes and shit and then when i defend myself it's "not worth it"

your logic makes no sense and you won't defend it. That's scummy.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8173 (isolation #447) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:00 pm

In post 8170, skitter30 wrote:is there anything i can say right now that's going to change yoru mind?
serious question
If you re-evaulated and actually talked with me ever instead of just trying to shut me down, maybe.

but you don't

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8175 (isolation #448) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:01 pm

In post 8174, skitter30 wrote:ok sure, let's try that. i'm down for that.
what do you want to talk abt?
Why is Peta town?

why am I scum?

hey remember when I asked you to elaborate earlier today on why i was scum and you ignored it a bunch of times let's go find that post again

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8176 (isolation #449) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:02 pm

In post 6471, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Okay, so another empty post from the person who has no real ammo to hit me with, so is hitting the "well scum would prefer to send SS over".

Sure let's just ignore the fact you can't even defend your own argument, which says a lot about it's veracity, and move on to something else.

You think I'm scum with Firebringer here? What are some other reasons you scum read us, that don't involve us scumreading you?
this post, for example

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8178 (isolation #450) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:06 pm

In post 8177, skitter30 wrote:tbf i'm p sure i was at work at the time iirc and said that i wasn't really around
and then shit blew up at work like right then and i wasn't paying attention for a bit

peta is town because i see that he's actually solving, and he's probably on the closest wavelength to me out of everyone in the whole game, which indicates that he's approaching things from a +town perspective. i follow his thought processes, and he's just clearly and consistently attempting to reevaluate and figure out where he's going wrong. in this mess of a game, he's trying to do soemthing abt it and to change things.

i think you're scum because you're consistently taking +scum stances and the worldviews that you're pushing seem increasingly unlikely to me
Is this post literally

"Peta agrees with me and you don't."

Is that an accurate summary? Literally.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8179 (isolation #451) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:06 pm

Like I'm asking if you used 100 words to describe what I did in 8 to be flourishy

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8183 (isolation #452) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:15 pm

In post 8180, skitter30 wrote:which argument was i not defending there?

i retract the lld/fire thing. at the time you looked partner-y, but since then, you've had several interactions that make me retract that + i now indepednantly townread fire.

what part of that do you think is empty? like i'm happy to elaborate but if you just brush off everything i'm saying as empty it makes me not want to engage.
i still strongly, strongly, strongly believe scum would have tried to pick up the ss miselim if it presented itself in that gamestate, so yes i think it's scummy that you suggested it

pedit not really, no. the fact that he's agreeing with me isn't inherently what i find +town. it's the fact that *it's very obvious to me that he's approaching the game from a town perspective* and that he's trying to solve (ex: sb9 case, spiffeh case, trying to utilize those to get some positive momentum going). the fact that he agrees with me is a bonus, and not the crux of it

my townread on him is stronger than my scumread on you, but i have a hard time understanding your approach here.
like, for example, this turnstile thing - if you're town who's scumreading me, turnstiling me actively makes it harder to lim me, so i don't understand why you'd do that
SS elimination was pro-town because it didn't change the numbers. If we eliminate 2 town today and scum shoot 2 town we still go to LYLO instead of MYLO.

so worst case scenario we don't lose a single vote.

so it was free if you scumread SS, which most of us did.

So I don't get why that is something scum would push more than town who was wrong at greater frequency. Your read there based solely on that is empty because it hits literally everyone who agreed ot do it.

Why I turnstyled you while thinking you are scum: I have other scumreads in this thread. I was offered a deal where you and A50 both die. I am willing to do that to move the game along and not have to deal with another week of my head hurting wrt this game.

so I'm willing to just agree to kill A50 or Peta instead of you and move you over, and if they don't kill you it's not my fucking problem, they didn't do what they said they'd do, I'm still only in control of one elimination and I have 3 targets in this thread who I all think are scum.

If I'm that target rich, why not push smoeone who agrees (the only kind of person I can push apparently) into the other thread ot increase chances 2 scum die today

that's just better +EV for town?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8186 (isolation #453) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:18 pm

In post 8184, petapan wrote:remember when cabd was promising an epic dunk on skitter yesterday and then ghosted and now their bigtime townread just turnstiled skitter out of the thread apparently
why is this such a fucking problem?!

I HAVE MULTIPLE SCUMREADS

WHY IS ME TURNSTYLING
asdo;jfdlhf'o;ae
SDJO'dfkjsdf'ndas;dfl'fdkals'sdfk'dfjskld'asdfj
sdak

i actually don't get it why the fuck is this not +ev for town if I think I have multiple scum in this thread

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8190 (isolation #454) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:24 pm

In post 8188, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 8184, petapan wrote:remember when cabd was promising an epic dunk on skitter yesterday and then ghosted and now their bigtime townread just turnstiled skitter out of the thread apparently
this is such a cheap shot.
it's cause they're scum

they've been doing it all game

can we please do peta

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8194 (isolation #455) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:28 pm

In post 8192, petapan wrote:
In post 8188, Deacon Blues wrote:
this is such a cheap shot.
i'm asking what good reason there is to vote for the turnstile on a scumread your townread is supposed to be towncasing
????

what the fuck are you saying

I don't understand this at all

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8199 (isolation #456) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:35 pm

In post 8197, petapan wrote:like obviously even if my mind slipped up the meaning of what i was typing should be obvious
why would I turnstyle someone that somenoe who is townreading me is scumcasing?

I dunno maybe ebcasue WE ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE

what the fuck does dandelion have to do with anything to do with me?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8200 (isolation #457) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:38 pm

there is more than one scum in this thread and i have more than one suspect

why is me turnstyling one to the other threwad to mabe die so weird

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8202 (isolation #458) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:39 pm

In post 8201, petapan wrote:i dont know some respect to let them make their point and argue for he elim while they're in the same thread?
what part of the way i play mafia

makes you think

i give a fuck about that

i'm doing what is best for town imo

i don't care if they get to have what they want here

what is this argument

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8210 (isolation #459) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:46 pm

dear ffery+bork

if skitter is scum it's with petapan, and this thread should have made this obvious.

please stop letting them have what they want and kill peta with me

he's not town

signed,

the last inch of wit and patience i have left

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8242 (isolation #460) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:23 pm

In post 8237, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 8234, petapan wrote:hydra discussion or pt discussio
i literally have not fucking posted in the hood i think in over a day
i've made probably 50 posts here in that time

I reserve the right to talk to my hydra partner as much as i fucking want lol. I'm not using it as a crutch and the constant insinuation that we're being cryptic in the here and now despite us having a fucking billion posts here is just not based in any kind of reality and i'm not having it

-b
think of peta as a politician

that's his talking point

it's what's winning him shit

he will keep hammering you and ffery and cabd and ceph with it

and i will take the blame for this cause i hit y'all up with the gambit yesterday

but now you can see they keep saying it to reduce your ability to do shit

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8292 (isolation #461) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:56 pm

In post 8291, Deacon Blues wrote:gun to head, town

-b
god why

i'd bet my life he's scum

tell me why

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8306 (isolation #462) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:04 pm

In post 8302, Firebringer wrote:LLD who we yeeting. Pls don't say peta.
I want Peta.

I'll take 24 hours to simmer on it and see if I come back more willing to flex onto A50 or MWB for example, but I want Peta.

Are you willing to give me Peta?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8315 (isolation #463) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:07 pm

In post 8309, Firebringer wrote:i will take the 24 hours option right now
K.

might not be exactly 24, probably will just be "when i get to this game tomorrow"

but i am gonna step away and sleep on it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8316 (isolation #464) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:10 pm

actually fucks sakes FB

they're gonna send some idiot to protect peta and we'll be stuck with another year of arguing and deadlock and nothingness.

and we'll end up compromising again

can we just do peta without the 24 hours?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8318 (isolation #465) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:13 pm

k thanks

dandelion can you hammer peta for me

or deacon i don't really care

either of you is fine

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8323 (isolation #466) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:14 pm

In post 8321, Firebringer wrote:
In post 8282, SirCakez wrote:Petapan (3) - Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, Firebringer, midwaybear, Almost50
I think u need 2 more votes?
we have 9 in the thread rn

5 is enough

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8328 (isolation #467) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:15 pm

because the other thread is gonna send some scumbag over here and we'll spend all week arguing with eliminations that won't happen and then end up compromising on like, you or a50.

I.
want.
peta.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8329 (isolation #468) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:16 pm

like seriously, this is the gutcheck

the other thread will stop us from doing this because they think peta is town and they have scum influencing that

peta is scum he needs to die

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8332 (isolation #469) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:17 pm

In post 8330, Deacon Blues wrote:I'm noping out of this thread for a while.

Don't count on getting a peta vote from us.
cool.

cool cool cool.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8334 (isolation #470) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:18 pm

In post 8333, Firebringer wrote:i feel so bad. I really enjoy petapan.
and i think he is town.

THE GUILT WILL CONSUME ME
he's not town and i'm literally having conniptions.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8338 (isolation #471) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:20 pm

In post 8335, petapan wrote:if i'm hammered for whatever reason, don't let LLD get away tomorrow, i want her snap voted by everyone in forward. that's all i ask.

no reads otherwise
my dude if you flip town

i will vote myself and say no other words tomorrow.

hard promise

but you're not flipping town, so

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8339 (isolation #472) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:21 pm

In post 8337, Firebringer wrote:
In post 8334, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8333, Firebringer wrote:i feel so bad. I really enjoy petapan.
and i think he is town.

THE GUILT WILL CONSUME ME
he's not town and i'm literally having conniptions.
which would u rather me do: anguish now about my decision or
be all smug tomorrow when i see peta was town?
second one, because it's not happening.

and if it does you're welcome to be smug and also vote me and kill me dead cause i'll fuckign deserve it

but i'm not losing this game to peta, not happening.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8356 (isolation #473) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:28 pm

In post 8354, petapan wrote:
In post 8349, Firebringer wrote:
In post 8347, petapan wrote:i don't really want to vote a50 because his role does something where i'm literally pointless except as a theoretical conftown that's not being treated that way. this is true even if he is scum because there'd likely be some information to decide on
This isn't scum survivalism btw!
no irony if i was scum i would self-hammer here because this game has been draining and the last few pages especially have been tough
please prove it by self hammering

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8363 (isolation #474) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:37 pm

In post 8362, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Petapan
LLD can yell at morning!fire
ill be back and can revote this in 24 hours. But midwaybear is right we got time.
we don't have time cause they'll send some idiot and

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fuck this game i'm honestly done

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8364 (isolation #475) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:38 pm

i quit

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8366 (isolation #476) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:40 pm

In post 6481, skitter30 wrote:
In post 8363, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8362, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Petapan
LLD can yell at morning!fire
ill be back and can revote this in 24 hours. But midwaybear is right we got time.
we don't have time cause they'll send some idiot and

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fuck this game i'm honestly done
i mean this kinda gives credence to what hp is saying

also sorry for the tunnel earlier hp <3
gives credence to what exactly

that i want peta AND you dead?

yeah

that i don't trust the other thread to vote someone useful so i gave them you

and now they won't do you?

dwejfdsjioo;;jdf'ofd;ojsdf;

i honest actual want to replace out

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8368 (isolation #477) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:41 pm

In post 8365, Firebringer wrote:LLD pls just take a thread break.
thread break?

how about a sanity break

how about a "this game is garbage i've been screaming into voids for the entire game and no one jsut listens to me or gives me a fucking shot ever" break

how about a "i'm done playing mafia forever" break

fuck this game and fuck this meta of people who use literal actual trust tells to try and get townread and then swear up and donw they never do this as scum

whole ass MD article in the future about this shit

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8369 (isolation #478) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:43 pm

how about i literally actually loathe about 5 people in this game for their behaviour in this game and that's never happened to me before

like not "oops i am mad about mafia"

like "oops i think you're a piece of shit"

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8372 (isolation #479) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:44 pm

how about having to deal with cryptic nonsense from the townreads from hell and complaining about it constanrtly

to be ridiculed

and then when everyone does it a day later i'm fucking ignored

because no one ever fucking wants to takl to LLD

it's always just "lul your opinions are wrong"

i'm so

fucking

done

i'm a townie and no one gives and shit so why am i playing

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8374 (isolation #480) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:46 pm

In post 8373, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:The best wine to have with your steak is a nice rich Cabernet you can enjoy it with your Pooky steak. There I gave you a wine pairing too.
have you ever tried not being fucking useless for once in your fucking life

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8375 (isolation #481) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:46 pm

i'm having an actual fucking breakdown here

i

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8378 (isolation #482) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:47 pm

i don't think anyone realizes how fucking much i have been disrespected, given the runaruond, fucked with and just sat and smiled and kept chugging

this game

this is all alignment neutral btw

like scum or town this is how i feel

i got to do NOTHING all game

and the seconds i try to do anything it's suddenly a big fucking deal

should i just fucking die then?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8380 (isolation #483) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:48 pm

In post 8376, Firebringer wrote:Stop LLD. I don't want to see u get banned for this dumb game.
i mean what am i saying that is bannable honestly

not that i care or it matters anymore

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8382 (isolation #484) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:50 pm

In post 6483, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 8032, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8030, petapan wrote:have you tried not being mad
cool.

cool cool cool.

have you tried not talking down to women?

see i can say shit that bothers you too
I'm pretty sure this isn't what Peta meant by that comment and I find you you jumping to this position against Peta here is pretty shitty regardless of your alignment.
yes right of course we give the dude who decides to make fun of my anger and frustration issues

while also doing the whole "have you tried just not" thing which is shitty AND TALKING DOWN TO PEOPLE

i don't really care if you think it's not what he meant it's what he did and i'll appreciate you not fucking telling me "oh you're so shitty for standing up for yourself" thanks so fucking much

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8383 (isolation #485) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:50 pm

it's talking down to people

and i'm a woman

i said what i fucking said

i did not stutter

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8385 (isolation #486) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:51 pm

In post 8384, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote::roll:

It’s ok. I’ve been told this by my parents many times while being beaten so it’s not like a random person I’ve never met before saying it to me over the internet can actually do anything.
ah jesus fucking christ

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8387 (isolation #487) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:53 pm

let me be clear that i meant in the realms of mafia, pooky.

i don't know you in real life so i'm not talking about that shit

but i will apologize if i stepped on something there

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8389 (isolation #488) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:56 pm

In post 8388, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I mean you already have my vote.

I have already told you I will blind sheep you on anyone cuz idgaf

Wtf do you want me to do at this point.

Sprout another vote out of my ass or something?
i dunno dude, fucking try

i'm the only one who stood up to defend your euroscum lookin' ass

cause i believe in true american pooky

but you rewarded that with fucking nil posting and empty shit and i just want you to show everyone else yo're town too and give a shit and try

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8391 (isolation #489) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:59 pm

In post 8390, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:It’s ok Lexi. You can’t hurt me and I will love you no matter what so let’s just pretend that didn’t happen if it will make things less awkward going forward.
i dunno dude

like my father tried to kill me and beat me and my mom pretended it didn't happen so like

1) you're not alone and
2) i really don't like being likened to your abusers for calling you useless in the context of a mafia game

... that said i realize i didn't really specify and probably hit a trigger and i feel really bad and i'm sorry?

i dunno man, i just fucking hate this game so much

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8393 (isolation #490) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:03 pm

In post 8392, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:It didn’t feel like you were talking about the game because of the qualifier statement.

Yea it does suck when your parents tell you they want you dead. I know that from personal experience too.
I mean mine didn't tell me they just tried.

but also ye, i get that. i thought context was sufficient but you're right and i'm sorry.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8394 (isolation #491) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:06 pm

In post 6485, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 8383, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:it's talking down to people

and i'm a woman

i said what i fucking said

i did not stutter
Yeah, but he didn't talk down to you
because
you're a woman. And I hope you can at least appreciate what I'm saying to you.

Don't villainize Peta just to have your own way.
to have my own way? is that what you think this is?

nah nah nah

like first of all i've never seen peta do that shit to a man and yet i had to deal with it twice in one game state. I had to deal with it when he was doing the shitty mason thing and then again there.

Once was an accident, twice fucking sucked and i called him out.

i don't think peta does it "because he's looking to talk down to women" but i also don't think that shit happens if i'm a man

or maybe i'm wrong and it's just oil and water

I don't know.

But I do know it happened more than once and specifically to me so i feel fucking justified in calling it out

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8395 (isolation #492) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:07 pm

and let me be clear that shit has nothing to do with my read on peta and also double nothing to do with trying to get people to vote him.

never came up in those contexts, i'm not villifying him to do something, i'm callign it out cause it fucking makes me blood boil and i'm not okay

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8398 (isolation #493) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:12 pm

In post 8396, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:You really don't need to apologize to me.

I will move all WIM here and actually try, but just for you because you're the only one who believed in me.
I'm still sorry either way. I stand by what I meant but I definitely said it wrong and you deserve to not have to have that shit.

So even if I don't gotta, I am so ye?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8404 (isolation #494) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:19 pm

In post 6487, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 8394, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:to have my own way? is that what you think this is?

nah nah nah

like first of all i've never seen peta do that shit to a man and yet i had to deal with it twice in one game state. I had to deal with it when he was doing the shitty mason thing and then again there.

Once was an accident, twice fucking sucked and i called him out.

i don't think peta does it "because he's looking to talk down to women" but i also don't think that shit happens if i'm a man

or maybe i'm wrong and it's just oil and water

I don't know.

But I do know it happened more than once and specifically to me so i feel fucking justified in calling it out
Maybe it's because you're just an angry little firebird over there.

Also, if you eliminate Peta today, I'm going to do everything in my power to NOT eliminate Skitter just to spite you.
I dunno man.

i've been really on edge past week and i honestly don't know. it felt really bad when it was said and i said how i felt

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8405 (isolation #495) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:20 pm

FB is right i really need to step back for a day or two.

FB actually being a good friend and looking out for me

i'm too angry and i don't know why

okay i know why a little

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8408 (isolation #496) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:26 pm

In post 6493, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 8404, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I dunno man.

i've been really on edge past week and i honestly don't know. it felt really bad when it was said and i said how i felt
I understand why you might have thought what you did. But I really don't think that's what Peta meant by that comment.
ye, you're probably right?

like i know peta is a good dude and wouldn't mean that?

i just... anger.

sigh

also not an excuse for being so upset by my ear has been ringing for a week and i think i have a pimple in my ear canal and the ringing is driving me a ltitle mad

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8409 (isolation #497) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:29 pm

In post 6519, Brian Skies wrote:LLD, if you think A50 is scum, is there a reason why we can't just eliminate him instead?
It's the backup if I can't get peta, tbh.

Cause they're both scum, but, and I wanna be clear this is my ONLY OBJECTION:

If I do a50, peta will live forever

if I do peta, a50 will still die.

It's just a target priority and survivability issue.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8472 (isolation #498) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:54 pm

I still want Peta. I've kind of taken my break and mentally refreshed myself and I'm still convinced Peta is scum and needs to die.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8474 (isolation #499) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:55 pm

I have a good amount of experience with Spiffeh, having been scum with him and town with him and town against him and scum against him.

But also meta is trash so

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8476 (isolation #500) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:56 pm

In post 8463, Dandelion Wine wrote:LLD when you come back can you let me know if you're still feeling the peta scumread given what all went down, and also if you are kind of break down more the whole "playing politics" thing you mentioned?
Can you specify what you mean here? I know I said this but I don't remember the context.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8479 (isolation #501) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:57 pm

In post 8477, Firebringer wrote:
In post 8475, Deacon Blues wrote:It might actually be better than a case from someone I'm inclined to accept at face value, FB.
if u want a case that probably won't convince u of anything. sure i can case spiffeh.
FB are you still gonna do peta with me today.

I obviously need to convince one other person either way, but, I need your vote tbh.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8485 (isolation #502) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:00 pm

In post 8481, Firebringer wrote:
In post 8479, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8477, Firebringer wrote:
In post 8475, Deacon Blues wrote:It might actually be better than a case from someone I'm inclined to accept at face value, FB.
if u want a case that probably won't convince u of anything. sure i can case spiffeh.
FB are you still gonna do peta with me today.

I obviously need to convince one other person either way, but, I need your vote tbh.
Yes i will still do it.
Okay, in the mean time I'm also interested in your thoughts on Spiffeh.

So can you put your vote on Peta and start work on that?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8493 (isolation #503) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:11 pm

In post 8478, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 8242, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8237, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 8234, petapan wrote:hydra discussion or pt discussio
i literally have not fucking posted in the hood i think in over a day
i've made probably 50 posts here in that time

I reserve the right to talk to my hydra partner as much as i fucking want lol. I'm not using it as a crutch and the constant insinuation that we're being cryptic in the here and now despite us having a fucking billion posts here is just not based in any kind of reality and i'm not having it

-b
think of peta as a politician

that's his talking point

it's what's winning him shit

he will keep hammering you and ffery and cabd and ceph with it

and i will take the blame for this cause i hit y'all up with the gambit yesterday

but now you can see they keep saying it to reduce your ability to do shit
This post.
So, what I meant here is that Peta gets to keep sayign things that discredit our reads and make us look worse and when we hammer back with the work you two did in the neighbourhoods, you guys get hit with the "lul more ineffective and cryptic neighbour shit" which permiated the thread as a culture and shuts it down.

Essentially, he's a politician who doesn't need to actually address your policy if he can just smear you and deflect the rest as a result.

and that's been his thing. Lightly calling all 3 of you me and deacon scum while still keeping his neutrality to look more "townie".

Focusing on posts that are designed to look good and contemplative over effective and pushing anything.

Have you noticed Peta hasn't DONE anything? he's mitch in the senate

and anytime someone hits him, it's defended agaisnt with these statements that frustrate you so much

I mean, look at how he did the mason stuff with me, right?

it looked super townie for him and shut me down and if i wasn't a stubborn bitch about shit, it probably would have gotten blown over wrt his claim, right?

he keeps saying "we can't trust the setup spec" to prime the thread but he has recently done setup spec himself. Why? because it's not "we can't trust setup spec" it's "We can't trust setup spec that puts me in a bad spot".

Peta is bobbing and weaving like a politician and playing us like fiddles while doing it.

he's impressive and competent, and you should give him that benefit of the doutb when you gut says town

cause he knows how to look town, but his actions stink to high hell

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8497 (isolation #504) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:21 pm

In post 8496, Dandelion Wine wrote:Oh, one additional question. Who all is the "our" in "Peta gets to keep sayign things that discredit our reads "?
You me and Deacon.

did it to deacon and deacon got super annoyed about it, but still ended up townreading them there

did it to you while you were absent, hitting up ceph isntead of you a lot too

and I am not in the neighbourhood shenanigans, but he hits me up with different kinds of tactics.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8499 (isolation #505) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:30 pm

In post 8498, Dandelion Wine wrote:Thanks.

As to my other question, I take it that's a "no"?
Let's say it is for now.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8502 (isolation #506) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:52 pm

Don't forget his constant hitting you and Deacon about the cryptic/neighbourhood stuff

on day 3

when I argued and settled that on day 2 and y'all mostly stopped it that day

so you knwo it's not for functional shit, but rather to win points against you

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8504 (isolation #507) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:06 pm

In post 8503, Dandelion Wine wrote:LLD's points aren't just smoke here...

Like It's 3AM and I'm reading the Peta ISO in full yet again and it's like.... He makes occasional town posts. A few GREAT posts, even.

But then there's plenty of what LLD pointed out and now that I'm cognizant of it, like, I can SEE her points being woven in.

I think ffery's heart might be broken after all.
yeah bruh

cause he's scum

and what frustrates me is the other thread doesn't see it

so they're gonna send like, annie or hp or someone over to tank the peta train and make us compromise

so this feels extremely time sensitive tbh

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8509 (isolation #508) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:10 pm

Like, for me, peta is the keystone to the scumteam.

Peta falls and the whole thing comes falling down

so if we can flip peta here scum, going into the merge, we will be in a good spot to start making a comeback.

So instead of letting the other thread stop us, I want someone to just hammer here. It's time sensitive and it's important.

If you can't find Peta scum, then I've lost and we'll end up on A50 which is fine I am certain.

But Peta is the play to win.

A50 is the play to try and hold our breath underwater as we get killed at night

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8512 (isolation #509) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:12 pm

look i know you wanna talk to bork but it literally actually is time sensitive though =/

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8513 (isolation #510) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:13 pm

like I have never been in a position where i have felt i needed to actively hurry someone to make a choice and not talk about it

but it is literally that situation and it's fucking weird

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8515 (isolation #511) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:17 pm

In post 8514, Dandelion Wine wrote:LLD, is there a specific reason you think forwards can/will send somebody to derail this?

Sorry if you did already say, feel free to quote or give a post number if so.
I mean they literally said they would.

They have actively discussed sending someone back to force us to do Pooky/A50 today.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8517 (isolation #512) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:29 pm

In post 8516, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 8515, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8514, Dandelion Wine wrote:LLD, is there a specific reason you think forwards can/will send somebody to derail this?

Sorry if you did already say, feel free to quote or give a post number if so.
I mean they literally said they would.

They have actively discussed sending someone back to force us to do Pooky/A50 today.
So just to confirm your intentions, you think that we should NOT have forwards use the turnstile today, period?
Correct. More voices over there is better to solve that anyway, and we don't want anyone overhere so we can remove Peta!scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8519 (isolation #513) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:40 pm

In post 8518, Dandelion Wine wrote:What is the like, STRENGTH of this conviction on peta here? Is it based entirely on the factors you've already outlined, or is there anything else driving this?
uhhh, I'm really confident. Rating wise I'm 9 or 10 out of 10.

I have other factors, obviously, but they're harder to talk about? They're more innate to me.

I'm trying to use the things I can like, put into words and have them make sense, and not my kind of gut stuff.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8521 (isolation #514) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:55 pm

In post 8520, Dandelion Wine wrote:Okay. I'm about to sleep, gonna ruminate on everything. Nearly 4AM.
=/

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8522 (isolation #515) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:56 pm

dude

cabd

for someone who is so smart and does all this shit in different mafia games

you are really really dense sometimes

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8525 (isolation #516) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:01 pm

In post 8524, Dandelion Wine wrote:I'm uh, sorry?
you can make it up to me by voting Peta, lol

Trust in the me that trusts in you.

Or like, IDK

like remember the shit in xenoblade where you were like FOLLOW ME and I was like "if they town you die grrr" and you like "ok worm" and I voted them?

Gimme that at least bruv

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8528 (isolation #517) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:07 pm

In post 8527, Dandelion Wine wrote:Are you doing the same sort of "bet my life" read that I had on cakez? more? less?

Geh, it's killing me inside here.
Not exactly the same.

I think mine might be stronger?

But yes, essentialy.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8530 (isolation #518) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:04 am

In post 8529, Dandelion Wine wrote:Caught up, I don't really have the spoons for this game today. LLD is town and has conviction, i can roll with that, cabd is so deep in dithering at me he can barely function and I have no idea why I'm awake
UNVOTE: peta
UNVOTE: a50
-ceph
ty friend

peta should flip scum so we gucci. Only sad thing is other thread only has 48 hours now but

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8531 (isolation #519) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:17 am

In post 6601, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 8530, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8529, Dandelion Wine wrote:Caught up, I don't really have the spoons for this game today. LLD is town and has conviction, i can roll with that, cabd is so deep in dithering at me he can barely function and I have no idea why I'm awake
UNVOTE: peta
UNVOTE: a50
-ceph
ty friend

peta should flip scum so we gucci. Only sad thing is other thread only has 48 hours now but
This isn't hammer, one more unvote is needed by my count

VOTE: Skitter30

It's time to do this. Bell and Skitter are never town-town here, Skitter's role is more suspect here.
As of this post by cakez: viewtopic.php?p=12495555#p12495555

It only takes 5 to eliminate, and we had 3 on Peta at that point.

Firebringer joined and made it 4.

Ceph voted and made it 5. It's a majority.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8532 (isolation #520) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:03 am

Please yeet Skitter. That flailing in the other thread is so obvious.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8533 (isolation #521) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:34 am

In post 6612, skitter30 wrote:
In post 8532, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Please yeet Skitter. That flailing in the other thread is so obvious.
I'm not flailing, i'm showing your scummy agenda and why its scummy for cabd to go along with it
Yeah that's why you pulled over Cabd's response to my logic and not

1) my initial logic
2) Cabd's extensive research into Peta's ISO regarding my logic to confirm its efficacy and veracity.

You're definitely doing the honest upright thing where you take a real honest take about the alignments of players and not, you know, forcing a false narrative to try and survive.

Folks, I don't know how much more clear this can be. Follow my directions today. Peta is dead, now yeet Skitter and we're in good fuckin shape.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8534 (isolation #522) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:40 am

In post 6608, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6604, skitter30 wrote:@bork
And another one. I'm p sure you lot just flipped peta and i would give >90% chance he's gonna flip town
Its like i dont even get what lld or cabd are seeing. Lld if town is stupidly tunneled and i dont know why cabd isnt seeing that peta's been ridiculously town

I also think cabd-town like gives some kind of response to the fact that i'm still calling him scum here, and he's just ignored it
Folks, townies simply don't write posts like these and follow them up with confident statements of how scummy Cabd and I are in following posts.

They're hedging and don't have a consistent mental narrative. Skitter is not someone who doesn't know what she's already thinking, so why is she writing posts like she has the cognitive consistency of a rock?

It's cause she's scum and she's flailing and throwing shit at the wall, looking for something that will sound townie and stick.

Do not let her get away with it. This thread will probably lock before I wake up again, so I'm leaving you with this.

Skitter's claim WAS NOT TOWN.
Skitter's voting patterns WERE NOT TOWN.
Skitter's attempts to hedge on SS and Pisskop and make herself look better while supporting the eliminations from afar WERE NOT TOWN.
Skitter's repeated flip flops on the alignments of players this late into the game only to solidfy on things when she needs to protect herself IS NOT TOWN.

Skitter is simply scum here and people should take heed, yeet her out, and we can go into merge with 2 dead scumbags and a puncher's chance at coming back in this game.

Cheers.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”