Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6650 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Bell »

I'm probably not voting Annie this game.
Even though I know theyre thread avoiding.
It just genuinely makes no sense to me.

@Pedit: there's a strongman.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #6651 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:29 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 6645, Bell wrote:Am I mistaken when I read that,
Cabd trusted Bell on Shellyc.
Cabd Trusted Brian on Titus.
Cabd Trusted LLD on Peta
right. now let's take a step back: should cabd be this wrong on this many people, esp. in a way where he can abdicate responsiblity on all of these reads? ('i was trusting bell on shellyc, it's not my fault!' etc)
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6652 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 6648, Dunnstral wrote:Yes

And it's one neighborhood
Oh, for some reason I thought they'd be separate.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6653 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

ehhhhhh it actually being one neibhborhood with those actions makes dunn-scum more likely, not less so
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6654 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Bell »

Also, sad that HP wrote 2 mega posts and then repped.
It was nice to finally get somebody in my corner.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6655 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

in a scum-cabd world, of course
Show
Hiatus once more.

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6656 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I know HP hard disagreed with me, but I don't think Gyx's 'macho IC comment' is a good reason to townread him. And I'm still not okay with the idea that Gyx apparently can't post as scum when he could just legitimately be coached this game.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6657 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I also don't think Annie-A50 is S-S and I'd vote A50 there every time.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6658 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

i tried that last game when we were partners. i think he's out of his range and i'm struggling to find enough strong-ish townreads that i don't particularly think dropping this one is a good idea or helpful
Show
Hiatus once more.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6659 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Cabd Trusted LLD on Peta
What are you getting at here
skitter30 wrote:ehhhhhh it actually being one neibhborhood with those actions makes dunn-scum more likely, not less so
And what are you getting at
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6660 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6657, Brian Skies wrote:I also don't think Annie-A50 is S-S and I'd vote A50 there every time.
a50 elim is coming too
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6661 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 6658, skitter30 wrote:i tried that last game when we were partners. i think he's out of his range and i'm struggling to find enough strong-ish townreads that i don't particularly think dropping this one is a good idea or helpful
You also can't find any strong-ish or worthwhile scumreads so I don't see why you can't just drop this townread.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6662 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Bell »

Gyphx is just extremely low effort this game.
I don't even think he's being coached because that would imply his posts are townie. They're not.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6663 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:34 am

Post by skitter30 »

helps cabd keep the ffery pocket

you're still avoiding answering why i'm scum, just noting for the fifth time
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6664 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 6661, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 6658, skitter30 wrote:i tried that last game when we were partners. i think he's out of his range and i'm struggling to find enough strong-ish townreads that i don't particularly think dropping this one is a good idea or helpful
You also can't find any strong-ish or worthwhile scumreads so I don't see why you can't just drop this townread.
because i don't think he's scum. i have strong scumreads, just not here. i'm not going to make up reads to make you happy, and i'm not going to do it to save myself either.
Show
Hiatus once more.

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6665 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 6664, skitter30 wrote:because i don't think he's scum. i have strong scumreads, just not here. i'm not going to make up reads to make you happy, and i'm not going to do it to save myself either.
That may be so, but I think having scumreads here is probably more important at this point in time. And wanting to hold onto a townread for flimsy reasoning in the absence of scumreads seems ill-conceived at best.

I'm not asking you to make up reads so much as asking you to reconsider.

What are your reasons for thinking Annie is scum here?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6666 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Bell »

In post 6659, Dunnstral wrote:
Cabd Trusted LLD on Peta
What are you getting at here
skitter30 wrote:ehhhhhh it actually being one neibhborhood with those actions makes dunn-scum more likely, not less so
And what are you getting at
I'm noticing a pattern that would be funny if he was scum because he almost copy pasted in Bell we trust, In Brian we trust, etc. But maybe someone else said that. But yes. Cabd is trusting people when I'm not used to or expecting him to trust people. He ponted out himself that early game he didn't get any real latches.

The only time he trusted himself was when he pushed at me and I'm town and I know that I must have tripped every town Bell Meta tell by this point.
But I don't see his stance changing in thread. I never saw his say "bell's town, nevermind!" I saw him get nervous.

And yeah, I'm sure in his PT or what not he has been going nuts. But I don't see that and I'm sure he can fake uncertainty with the best of them.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6667 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Bell »

Did you think Petapan was scum Dunnstrall?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6668 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Right now yes I do think peta was scum
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6669 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

i mean i'm working on it, i only got here like 3irl days ago and there's 250 pages of content with people i haven't personally interacted with really.
i don't think it's flimsy reasoning. i think eh's just out of his range. that game was concurrent with that one and i think his like literal entrance on p1-p2 is out of his range; he couldn't make those posts in the other game.
why exactly do you think he's scum?

Subject: 5 yaD - TENET
skitter30 wrote:ok a lot of this is gonna be abt me, but that's what i initialy formed the read off of so eh. but here we go, spoiler wall:

Spoiler:
In post 311, Annie Edison wrote:Brian town. We’re syncing pretty well.
the timing of this was p suspect, as i mentioned at the time - it came literally minutes after brian announced a townread on annie. this, to me, looked(s) like buddying brian; if annie is scum i dont' think brian is
In post 525, Annie Edison wrote:Skitter you understand Brian started the buddying between our slots before me lol

But I pinged bulge
(i remember checking the timing upon this post as well, and iirc brian literally mentioned them like twice before this in a non-ai fashion, so this was also like ... not true)

~
In post 326, Annie Edison wrote:skitter are you expecting to be turnstiled first?
In post 342, Annie Edison wrote:you're putting energy into the other thread as if you expect to be spending some time there sooner rather than later.
i still hate this line of questioning, and in retrospect, it looks like fishing. it's implying that i'm scummy for wanting to be turnstiled, but the reasoning for *why* that's a scummy desire is not explained. i later called these posts random shade, because the tone is negative, but he's utterly failing to explain *why* it's scummy of me for wanting this

continuing on that theme: , which i utterly hate, and could not get the bulge to elaborate upon, and that's when i started tunneling. he's once again objecting to me having more reads over there than here, but fails to explain why that's an issue or scummy. the last line i particularly hate: 'remove all that from your iso and it's all mechtalk'. or, in other words, he's basically saying: 'if we remove all of your content you have no content, and i take issue with you not having any content', which makes ... exactly no sense? obviously if you remove my reads i won't have any content left, but he's trying to negate most of the content i had at the time and then complaining i don't have any. i have a really, really hard time seeing that as a real thought, or as anything but shade, and despite trying to get clarification i was dodged multiple times there.

this is where i starting making a whole big thing abt annie; i believe the bulge wrote these posts and i actively tried over the next day or so (i don't remember the exact timeline) to get him to followup on this, but he ignored/avoided me multiple times (i'm not gonna quote proof for this but you are free to verify this for yourself by control-f'ing 'the bulge' in my iso)

~

and here is my original case on them, as the wagon was rising, for reference:
In post 823, skitter30 wrote:
In post 818, Deacon Blues wrote:Also I am going through your ISO and I can't really figure out what you're actually scumreading annie for

@skitter
oh this i'm pretty sure i said:
-> i'm p sure their observation last night abt me having more reads in the other thread was throwaway shade than anything else, and given that i can't really get an elaboration on tha,t until i do i'm assumign that's what it is. it doesn't feel like a real thought that actually lead to a scumread, although they were *acting* like it should be a reason to scumread me even though as best as i can tell they haven't actually made a connection between 'more reads onpeople in the other thread' and 'scumread', nor have they explained why my doing that is more egregious than ... literally anybody else who's done that. i'm not gonna drop it till they elaborate because it felt more like shade than anything else

-> buddying brian (already explained this one)

-> and just a lot of post are pinging me all around

-> they're also acting like they have more townreads than they actually do, feels like they're trying to project confidence and an air of gravitas (this one is new, don't think i elaborated on this one yet )
examples of the last point: , ,

iirc he had like three people townreading him at this point ...

~

to elaborate on the last point in the above post: consistently as his wagon was rising, he kept trying to shade the people pushing it the strongest (me (who i don't think he actually ever articulated a scumread on beyond 'my push on his wagon was terrible' and norra (who flipped town)). he just kept loudly and loudly complaining that his wagon was awful, but there wasn't really any solving for *who the scum were pushing the wagon* again, besides for me (who i think we mostly think is town now?) and noraa (flipped town), who were incidentally also the loudest two people wanting him dead at the time. it's stupidly survivalistic

he also kept trying to project town and make himself look like a much, much more universal townread than he actually was at the time.

~
aside he kept saying he wanted to be turnstiled so that he could purple room with deacon n2 and that kinda fizzled out and nothing much came of it ...
(and from the perspective of: town is trying to clear the forwards thread of scum, scum!annie trying to get over makes a lot of sense ...)

related:

Subject: TENET - Day 2
Annie Edison wrote:Yes we had my entire team send me over so I could be a mafia goon on this side instead, you got me.
and quite a lot of his content is abt actualizng this plan (i.e. utilizing the turnstile), as opposed to just liming scum (which he isn't giving much thought to at all). and like after the a50 turnstile his content is just ... very meh

~
whooo other timeline (man iso-ing people is a pain ...)
(and tbf i spend less time concentrating over there as i have my own massive game to work on here, so like my grasp of the context around specific posts over there is less strong)

Annie Edison wrote:Okay Nacho.

Who does the other side need to elim then.
Annie Edison wrote:@ffery- she’s town, and I’m a piece of Shit.

I’ll figure out where to go from here.
just dropping noraa scum upon imperium coming out as ic and defending her is eehhhhhhhhh kinda icky

~

progression on shelly wasn't great - he was defendign her for a while and then hopped on as she kept digging her own hole deeper. not impossible to come from town but i didn't really like it

~

Annie Edison wrote:They think Pooky went over and hard shoved flavor as a counterwagon to skitter rn
i also called this out at the time: this, as a narrative, doesn't actually work because the timeline was completely off - if pooky wanted to come over to like save me (which i probably wouldn't let happen, anyways), he would have done it the day before (irl) than he actually did, when i was at e-1, not the next day, when i was at e-5 and most of pressure had dissipated

like three different slots started saying this after he started saying that

~

Annie Edison wrote:Dunn and Titus are town. You can remove them from your pool.

Over there take Cabd and Ffery town to the bank. Skitters claim is sketchy, I don’t like Pooky suddenly engaging over there when he did nothing over here. Peta is town. Superb I think is town (but off a cliff). I should have more but I’m watching tenet rn so I’m not spending too much effort
Annie Edison wrote:Let’s get this turnstile knocked out guys.

I’m currently at-

Won’t touch-
Titus
Dunn
Brian
Gypyx

Hesitate to-
Spiffeh
Bell

Meh-
Muffin
A50
Hench

Tiers aren’t in order
just noting because i'm repeatedly seeing a *very* strong townread on titus, and i think he ends up on her at eod

Annie Edison wrote:VOTE: titus

For the time being
and he did! with no progression either!

~

i was gonna say that i disliked his bell progression around the claim thing but i think it was two different heads talking so eh

ok you get max one of those per dayphase because that took a nice long while
obviously my vibes for things that happened here are a lot stronger
this is my annie scumcase, from eod yesterday. it's slightly mitigated by the fact that he's converging to a similar worldview as me but like these are p hefty reasons for him to be scum imo
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6670 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:45 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 6668, Dunnstral wrote:Right now yes I do think peta was scum
y tho
while we're at it, y am i scum tho

like these don't seem like real positions to have to me, esp.the peta one, because he was literally my strongest townread
Show
Hiatus once more.

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6671 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 6631, skitter30 wrote:- a50 - honestly at this point i understand the scumreads and would vote him over there

- annie - i'm not sure anymore and i think i'd need to work on reassessing him but that's unlikely to happen today i imagine. i'll just go with gun-to-head town but this is a very weak read and i wouldn't like bet the game on it. titus and bell votes day2 were p bad tho, just noting. actually now that i remember the titus trajectory i wanna devolve this read because it was p darn bad.
Like here, you're at least considering A50 is scum.

So I find your insistence on wanting to hold onto your townreads and vote Annie pretty questionable.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6672 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:46 am

Post by skitter30 »

i don't see anything pointing to me being wrong on gypyx tho
like why am i wrong? why is your read better than mine? sell me on it, maybe i'm missing something super obvious
Show
Hiatus once more.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6673 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Bell »

I need a wake up call.

Is it insane to think scum rushed Petapan to his death so we'd have less time over here?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6674 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6670, skitter30 wrote:y tho