2ndchosen1
2ndchosen1
Goon
2ndchosen1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:25 am

Post by 2ndchosen1 »

Apologies Kazyan, I read that grievances in unwnds and assumed you would immediately realize I was trying to talk about the issue of trying to pass the day quickly by just booting hayker and moving on.
I more was thinking on evaluation of the initial attempt to rush the wagon. Would scum have immediately jumped on that wagon to pass the day quickly and prevent analysis? That seems credible to me. Which would lead me to believe there's at least one in this bunch. GE, NPOM, Kazyan, LM. I would like to hear your thoughts on this Kazyan.
In post 940, northsidegal wrote: how confident are you on NPOM / agar? his is the main slot i'm flip flopping on, all the others are at least approaching one direction or the other. i feel as though NPOM was immediately and obviously way more anxious in another scum game that i looked at (although that was his only one), and as the kids say i have ~reasons~ to think he might be town, but even still there's a residual doubt.

i think i agree with you more than i disagree with you so far, although maybe not to a huge degree. both kazyan and lunar are really the only ones on the town side for me, with gamma and elements being scumreads.
could you elaborate on which posts suggest NPOM was anxious?
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Kazyan »

It's a fair suspicion to look at those four votes and think there's scum in there, but I don't think it holds water. Remember, our theory for why that's scummy is that the mafia is trying to end the town's discussion early, but...

1) It's a bad trade. They'd be cutting off the town's discussion and the cost of forcing one of their own members into elimination, and this trade is even worse at the beginning when it wasn't totally clear that Hayker was a 90%-likely elimination. Why irreversibly inch towards losing the game, just to get the town to shut up for a second? If Hayker is ejected, the game has to go through another day/night cycle for scum to have a chance at winning anyway.
2) It's not guaranteed that a longer discussion period benefits the town instead of scum. It's more chances for arguments to go the town's way, but also more chances for them to go scum's way. The town could talk itself into eliminating someone that they become convinced is a second mafia member, but who isn't--or just get so stuck with split wagons yelling at Lunar or whoever that there's a no-elimination, and Hayker lives another day.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Datisi »

Vote count 2.07

with 10 votes in play, it takes 6 to make a decision. day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-01-13 23:45:00).

execution
Hayker [4]:
Gamma Emerald, unwnd, Lunar Martian, Elements

Not voting [6]:
northsidegal, Papa Zito, 2ndchosen1,
Dannflor
, Hayker, Kazyan

mod notes~ yeet

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:50 am

Post by unwnd »

Gamma I odn't really feel like reiterating my points. Just talk to me at this level and see what comes of it

That will always matter more to me instead of trying to condemn someone with my words
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:51 am

Post by unwnd »

Side-note: I do love condemning people with my words actually that's a lie

But I also would prefer not to condemn someone on misunderstanding so yeah
Stop
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Elements »

Can someone tell my why they think LM is scum again?
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 955, Elements wrote:Can someone tell my why they think LM is scum again?
Who do you think is Mafia and why?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 953, unwnd wrote:Gamma I odn't really feel like reiterating my points. Just talk to me at this level and see what comes of it

That will always matter more to me instead of trying to condemn someone with my words
In post 954, unwnd wrote:Side-note: I do love condemning people with my words actually that's a lie

But I also would prefer not to condemn someone on misunderstanding so yeah
Well I’m trying to get you to actually explain your read without force-feeding you any lines
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Or at least the specific meta point
Anyway, you think I’m scum but you’re also fine being on Hayker with me. Who do you think the third is, and what’s the scum agenda iyo?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

I feel like as Town you'd not think it was strange that unwnd is voting Hayker with you. Hayker is basically caught scum.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 957, Gamma Emerald wrote:you to actually explain your read without force-feeding you any lines
..Is this typically the notion you would take as town? I never took you as someone who plays his cards close to his chest
Stop
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 955, Elements wrote:Can someone tell my why they think LM is scum again?
Elements, can you explain why this was what you was on your mind coming into the thread?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You’ve given a vague meta read with little substance. I’m not gonna give you any ammo. It’s both seeing how solid your read is and not volunteering information I don’t have to
<Embrace The Void>

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by unwnd »

I definitely wouldn't consider it vague and I'm not sure what giving me ammo means frankly

It's all a couple of pages back if you ever wanting to read it, but simply reiterating it didn't seem serviceable to you (or me)
Stop
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Gamma, where are your reads at?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'll try to condense my thoughts without completely borrowing from things already said

Why are you being so hesitant in your words Gamma. Even now it feels like you're waiting for me to take the first gesture. Which is funny to me, because I already did that not even two or three pages back. If you don't want to read it: Fine. It just seems like you took everything I said and went 'well it's just meta' when that isn't even close to the truth. I'd scumread your behavior independently of (you), but it just so happens that (you) are in this game, and I would expect a lot more.
This is all the meta I would have on (you).
This is a bit vague so I'll be more direct. I don't think your efforts thus far are scumhunting. I think that you're just biding your time with the thread, and to me it looks like you're struggling to even fake content at this point. As for why I feel that way? It's your attitude and the way you've seemingly brought yourself to conclusions. A lot of your responses to the thread read to me like someone who doesn't wanna put the effort in as scum, so to compensate they try not to make disputable claims. Everything you've said and done isn't out the realm of town, but I don't see where it's taking you and I'm starting to think it's fake for that reason alone.
Stop
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm being reserved because I'm that way across p much all my games since I can't put in the exact effort I want to put in for all of them, so I'm pulling my punches in all of them. I'll put in a concerted effort to sort the entire game if I get a good chance, but I don't want to push myself into focusing on X game when I have others I feel might deserve my time more.
<Embrace The Void>

Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 966, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm being reserved because I'm that way across p much all my games since I can't put in the exact effort I want to put in for all of them, so I'm pulling my punches in all of them. I'll put in a concerted effort to sort the entire game if I get a good chance, but I don't want to push myself into focusing on X game when I have others I feel might deserve my time more.
You're currently in too many games? It's just temporary then? Why doesn't this game deserve your attention?
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Kazyan »

I think it's worth noting that Gamma withdrew some on Day 1, so this behavior on Day 2 isn't necessarily in response to the flips or to Hayker.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 966, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm being reserved because I'm that way across p much all my games since I can't put in the exact effort I want to put in for all of them, so I'm pulling my punches in all of them. I'll put in a concerted effort to sort the entire game if I get a good chance, but I don't want to push myself into focusing on X game when I have others I feel might deserve my time more.
Ah try not to join so many games then? I can slightly empathize but I can't do it for the sake of this thread.

This game is becoming a bit flat which leaves me slightly uneasy
Stop
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by Datisi »

Prodding Hayker.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:27 am

Post by Elements »

In post 956, Lunar Martian wrote:Who do you think is Mafia and why?
Hayker - The claim
NPOM/unwnd - lack of any interaction with Hayker D1
Gamma or Papa for the third from poe
In post 961, Dannflor wrote:Elements, can you explain why this was what you was on your mind coming into the thread?
I was trying to think of something to say and that was the best I could come up with other than "Kazyan is town"
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:27 am

Post by Datisi »

Prodding Papa Zito.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Datisi »

Prodding northsidegal.
~M
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 972, Datisi wrote:
Prodding Papa Zito.
I was letting the thread breathe and hoping for more northsidegal posts :/

I did an iso dive on 2ndchosen1 and came away feeling he(?) is very town.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”