Mini Theme 2182 - Legends of the Hidden Temple III - Over!

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

lilith and bulge can both be scum and that's why neither of them seem to care very much
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

or they could both be town and that's why nobody cares very much

i dunno this game state is kinda funky.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by notscience »

I mean I’m going with the former
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:27 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2319, xRECKONERx wrote:my main thing on bulge is there's some early game stuff that just looks weird but i'm *assuming* some of that is bc i don't follow meta or whatever

like, out of nowhere asking pooky if gamma is town. why pooky's read on gamma, specifically?
they were partners, and I wanted to get a better idea of what the bigger picture pooky was envisioning looked like, ie what assumptions he was making about gamma before snapchallenging.
then he questions gamma on the noraa obvtown read.
In post 660, The Bulge wrote:as for the group of 4 iirc I was feeling a little sketchy about gamma the other day but all his recent posts were pretty townie. A few people called out Noraa's gamma vote but for me it's the timing of it. Looks like she saw the numbers dwindling and was scared of the wagon dissipating and moving elsewhere. pooky seems townie but I don't trust myself to read pooky at all, I'm extremely inconsistent in my accuracy. vpb seems pretty transparently town to me in a way I'm not sure how to briefly summarize
this post feels like a lot of preamble to retroactively justify joining the noraa wagon without looking bad. like honestly it feels like fishing for a reason so he isn't viewed poorly for the jump as opposed to just... voting noraa. bulge had been completely disengaged w/ the game thus far, literally nothing on noraa, and i think if he was town, he probably would've just joined the wagon here
I don't know why you would assume I am more likely to carelessly join a wagon without engaging it first as town.
bulge was also the first one to show concern over my "super secret scumread" and then like keeps going on trying to get UT to give hints ab what it is/what he thinks of it...idk why bulge was so obsessed over who i was secretly reading unless he was paranoid. then like after pinging him about it multiple times bulge is just like "oh i wasn't asking you to spill anything". like what? then why were you hammering on it?
I wanted UT's opinion of you. this is a similar situation to your first question. I'm a big fan of checking people where I can and keeping them accountable to their words.
just the way bulge is approaching questioning things it feels sorta like agar's "questioning to question not to catch scum or sort people" thing that he was doing. like
In post 1201, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1199, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1196, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1187, xRECKONERx wrote:i like that challenge tbqh
are you talking about the contents of the limpool, or the context of cakez's challenge?
The limpoo
gun to your head, how many scum do you think we whiffed day 1?
what does this help solve? how the fuck should i know how many scum we missed on d1? and what does my response do to
help bulge figure out the game
?
eh, fair, I get this complaint about my earlygame play almost every single town game. see above answer I guess.
he mostly ignores agar until this moment:
In post 1276, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1257, AGar wrote:Spent 11.5 hours and so far almost every waking minute staring at 600 acres worth of utility maps today. Going to go for a run to reset my brain/create a divide in the day for my own sanity, then I'll deal with some of the garbage in here, but boy do I have some fucking takes.
were you in prodrange before you made this post?
which gives me extreme pause. i don't kno why agar's buddy would like, call him out for posting outside of prod range or whatevver? it's really weird and i dont know how to view this at all.
In post 1341, The Bulge wrote:I want to do some deeper reading. Agar has always been hard for me to read or even to posture against as scum. but I want to trust notty there. so it's like

lilith
Agar?
starbuck

I don't want to yeet cakez (which is probably a surprise to him :P )
at least he's consistent ab wanting to yeet lillith? but the whole "idk agar oh gosh i cant read him" is v weird (also like not sure what history agar/bulge even have meta-wise for him to have the authority to make the claim he can "never read him"?)
only a handful of games.
once i called out bulge as my secret scumread in 1347, he snap votes me back angrily.
sidenote, I actually thought that was a reason to think I was not your "super secret" read and why I called it lame when you did reveal it was me you were talking about. I was angry because you had done a whole lot of saying things without giving reasoning around that point.
so i guess my slam dunk read on bulge is not that i can draw specific scum motivations for his posts, it's that i can't find specific town motivation. i find a lot of "look engaged for the sake of looking engaged" but not much questioning to try to actually like solve the game and find the baddies and that's a problem for me
I mean obviously yea I havent exactly been the most engaged or useful this game, but I'm surprised you're not considering the fact that in a game where I have hardly been motivated at all one way or another, it is going to be a fool's errand to pin down any specific
town-
motivation. I know I know, shitty excuse for shitty play, but if that's your conclusion then I question how strongly you believe in it.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:28 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2314, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2283, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2224, The Bulge wrote:I've decided for my mental wellbeing to start posting more frequently and less carefully this game. let's shotgun some mf reads!!!!!!

ut town reck probably also
notty town
pooky town
vp town
koba scum?
lilith scum
Can you explain... any of these?
hi
UT and reck seem to be genuinely looking for an end to the game. I'm not talking about WIM or activity or anything because this game has been quite slow across the board lately but in how willing they both are to allow their thoughts to evolve.

I would have died sooner if notty were scum. he doesn't have a hint of nervousness or carefulness to his posts that lead me to believe he is snowing me. his "purge the pool" play doesn't look like scum to me.

pooky would probably be doing more if scum I think, and he was pretty townie D1, but this isn't a very strong read.

vp has seemed pretty obvtown in tone and motivation this whole game, I dont see what pooky is seeing at all.

koba had weird positioning around both me/notty and a seemingly misplaced bravado upon replacing in. starbuck did not leave me with much of an impression.

lilith is mainly here by double-PoE. I admit I don't recall being majorly pinged by any of your posts in particular. you has some weird associatives with agar that her flip would shed some light on. A flip would give us a better understanding of scum's game plan, ie who is bussing whom, etc by going back to agar's old posts.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:29 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2325, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lilith and bulge can both be scum and that's why neither of them seem to care very much
In post 2326, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:or they could both be town and that's why nobody cares very much

do you not have individual reads?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:59 am

Post by notscience »

In post 2329, The Bulge wrote:I would have died sooner if notty were scum.
?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Titus replaces DkKoba

The pool of players eligible to be eliminated today consists of
notscience
The Bulge

lilith2013

The Bulge (3) : xRECKONERx, PookyTheMagicalBear, Untrod Tripod
lilith2013 (2) : notscience, VP Baltar
notscience (1) : Titus

Not Voting: Everyone else

With 8 members of the expedition remaining it takes 5 votes to eliminate.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

zzzzzzz
green shirt thursdays
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:38 am

Post by notscience »

Hi Titus! We are in this pool bc I believed there were two scum in the pair with mine and red Jaguars

Idk how confident I feel after bulges posting today but i still an unimpressed with Lilith and think if there’s a bus vote on the agar elim she’s a likely candidate. I also think one of baltar and Pooky are scum
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:38 am

Post by notscience »

I’m kinda leaning Pooky at this point in time I think
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Titus »

Hi there. I'm the new DK. I'll be looking through the votes. While my typical VCA won't work, there should still be data.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:41 am

Post by notscience »

Would you loook and describe any interactions your predecessors had wrt Lilith in your pt real fast?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2337, notscience wrote:Would you loook and describe any interactions your predecessors had wrt Lilith in your pt real fast?
This.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2331, notscience wrote:
In post 2329, The Bulge wrote:I would have died sooner if notty were scum.
?
two challenges in a row and you haven't been on me despite positioning yourself all game in a way where you could have taken a hard stance on me at any moment
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by notscience »

Yeah but the more I think on it the more I feel like that’s exactly how I felt vs scum you

Idk
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by The Bulge »

you seem more polarized here compared to that newbie game. like more receptive to me being town or scum compared to there where you were almost reluctant to ever waver in your scumread and confused when something gave you pause. I'm mostly chalking it up to my sparser activity now compared to when i first came back. idk it's hard to compare between games fmpov but it's like you didn't want to be wrong about me in that game, whereas here even though you've called me scum more than a handful of times you still want me to prove my townness.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2337, notscience wrote:Would you loook and describe any interactions your predecessors had wrt Lilith in your pt real fast?
He sounded rather rushed to get rid of lilith overall. He commented briefly about her lack of activity and not listening to his reads. He didn't use the PT much, so I am extrapolating a bit from the posts he did make.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Did he ask Starbuck to get involved?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2343, VP Baltar wrote:Did he ask Starbuck to get involved?
DK is Starbuck?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh wait you meant Agar asking Starbuck
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2325, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lilith and bulge can both be scum and that's why neither of them seem to care very much
In post 2326, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:or they could both be town and that's why nobody cares very much

I would be surprised if one of them wasn't town given the staticness. If both were scum, I would expect scum to pick one to die by the VCs unless they thought they could pull a notty elimination.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by notscience »

You think it’s an all town pool?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2348, notscience wrote:You think it’s an all town pool?
Not sure let but I lean T v S in lilith bulge with you as an unknown
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”