Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Bypasser Catcher »

In post 1872, Nero Cain wrote:also none of my scum reads have flipped so saying that I have "bad reads" isn't something u could possibly know unless u r scum.
thats quite dishonest lmfao
I catch banned users.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1866, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Luca, do you think Andres is trying to gaslight the situation into making u out to be scummy for pushing on nero, who is probably flipping scum?
I'm still sure of Andres being Town.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:26 am

ur deliberately choosing the interpretation that is convenient for you. You know full well that that wasn't what was meant.
I catch banned users.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1693, Luca Blight wrote:I'll put it simpler language so you can understand.

Preference for elim as it stands: PlusJOYED -> Hayker -> Nero.
What’s scummy in PJ’s actual posts
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:27 am

In post 1876, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1866, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Luca, do you think Andres is trying to gaslight the situation into making u out to be scummy for pushing on nero, who is probably flipping scum?
I'm wavering because it feels like an attempt to pull the pressure off.
I catch banned users.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1879, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
This doesn’t make sense. I’m arguing for the game to consolidate onto one or the other, see what shakes out.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1871, Andresvmb wrote:Oh I wasn’t saying there was no self-pity in some of those responses, but Nero has kicked into gear and he’s out there analyzing and fighting. If Nero hadn’t changed the stance at all fine.
Well you gave him a lifeline, which I guess is why he has changed his tune a bit.

The current situation also means he doesn't have to go through the thread and fake read progression, he can just OMGUS.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1878, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1693, Luca Blight wrote:I'll put it simpler language so you can understand.

Preference for elim as it stands: PlusJOYED -> Hayker -> Nero.
What’s scummy in PJ’s actual posts
I've already talked a bit about that. I don't really want to go into it now though for obvious reasons.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I highly doubt that Luca will go over me. If you didn't want me eliminated today then you should be pushing elsewhere. So defending me is just kinda lip service.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1727, Nero Cain wrote:not a lot has changed for me from the early game and ppl that argue that my reads HAVE to change are dumb as fuck. Though Andres, Luca, and Quiet all seem p scummy and maybe im not so gung-ho about Plus being scum. Could also envision that a buncha shittier town (norway, chk, gamma) are voting me while the scum are in you and quiet while other scum like Luca and Mom are willing but hesitant to vote me.
Lame post
Would honestly been a better look if you kept SRing me
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1884, Gamma Emerald wrote:Would honestly been a better look if you kept SRing me
not trying to look good trying to find scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1860, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1854, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Andres, whats your read on Nero? And why?
Look all I know is that this 1v1 contains Scum. I can feel it. I am way too uncertain about Norwegian and frankly that fight just isn’t worth it right now you would see way too much emotional content. But Nero is not going down without a fight
and isn’t throwing out crazy reads either or wallowing in self-pity before getting executed
. So I am leaning Town there and voting the player that appeared most certain.
That is literally exactly what he’s doing
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1879, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
He's just paranoid/overthinking everything.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the reason nm isn't voting me while calling me scum is b/c there's already too many of his scumbuddies on my wagon and they don't want to bunch up..

Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:37 am

In post 1885, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1884, Gamma Emerald wrote:Would honestly been a better look if you kept SRing me
these words don't match your actions
I catch banned users.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1889, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1885, Nero Cain wrote:
these words don't match your actions
I see that you are avoiding what is actually happening in the thread and continuing to push something that isn't true.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1883, Nero Cain wrote:I highly doubt that Luca will go over me. If you didn't want me eliminated today then you should be pushing elsewhere. So defending me is just kinda lip service.
This is a weird stance from someone who is so sure I'm scum.

Who do you think should be pushed instead, and why aren't you doing the pushing?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like idk, the wagon on me is p silly. Like I wanted to just relax and watch football this weekend and then as soon as I get back norway accuses me of lurking and being disinterested and playing to my scum meta. Dumb votes from Gamma and CHK. quiet, Bypasser Catcher, Luca Blight is where I expect to find scum.

Had also felt like Mom's accusation was pretty bad. Like why is thinking about why things are happening scummy?

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nero is so obvscum here and we should just ignore what Andres says until Nero is dead.
Hopefully he'll change his tune after the flip.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1891, Luca Blight wrote:This is a weird stance from someone who is so sure I'm scum.
I mean not really. Like I can read the room. There's 1 vote on u and 6 on me and I highly doubt any of those 6 will unvote me and Mom has pledged support of my wagon. The fact u think this is a bad stance is fucking laughable.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1892, Nero Cain wrote:like idk, the wagon on me is p silly. Like I wanted to just relax and watch football this weekend and then as soon as I get back norway accuses me of lurking and being disinterested and playing to my scum meta. Dumb votes from Gamma and CHK. quiet, Bypasser Catcher, Luca Blight is where I expect to find scum.

Had also felt like Mom's accusation was pretty bad. Like why is thinking about why things are happening scummy?
Here you go, Andres. Nothing but self-pity and bad, OMGUS reads.

I'm done with this conversation.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1893, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nero is so obvscum here and we should just ignore what Andres says until Nero is dead.
Hopefully he'll change his tune after the flip.
when i flip town who should be eliminated?

Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1833, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1820, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1816, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1810, Vaxkiller wrote:I didnt really have an opinion on nero until this morning.... and this morning is not great, but I'm leaning not mafia, I think his claim is even more BS with a masonry claim, and I have much better vibes from bypass.
i also claimed gated investigative dont forget
Wait, are you just fucking with us?
In post 1822, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1821, DkKoba wrote:vaxkiller is conftown
oh for fucks sake
In post 1823, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 668, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Also gonna use this post to blatantly soft a protective role. Don't mind this post. Theres a big gate on it, you can't get into it.
wait nvm but still vax slipped uninformed
but anyways reminder that vaxkiller is town and im not going to accept any wagons on them ever this game
This weirds me out a little but I really believe you are town so I'll take it.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1742, Nero Cain wrote:I just don't want to play and catchup and I don't think its great thing to put someone else into a widely scumread slot. I don't think my scumhunting will be missed. So just eliminate me.
You read a lot like me in MBoS 10 mate
<Embrace The Void>

Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1838, Nero Cain wrote:Also of note is that Vax is townreading bypass and Bypass is buddying up to Vax.
It's pretty blatant tho.

Why are you scum reading bypass again?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”