Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 227, Sequence wrote:AMAZING! I CAN SHOUT AS WELL!
Is this all caps dripping sarcasm comment town Ircher?
absolutely not.
town Ircher has a perfect poker face.

-Noraa
Norangal
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:40 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 348, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 344, SirCakez wrote:i had to deal with Ircher getting mis-scumread by a ton of people when we hydraed so I'm more forgiving to him then others
So the thing is that Ircher was widely SRed in PookyvFlava as well and I as scum there benefitted from it a little bit. But the main thing is like I don't think this is town Ircher cuz his tone is like 20 billion miles off. As town he says things that no one agrees with and his thought process flows too fast for him to write down which results in slightly scummy looking stuff.

Here, Ircher isnt even thinking before writing. Dude is just slapping down letters.

-Noraa
tbh I'm not seeing the difference here
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:41 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 347, SirCakez wrote:MC my pocket is open for you :D
I will literally never TR you this game lol
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

The difference is that town him actually says game relevant things and follows up on it. Here they just say all the claims are lies and then call me scum and boom that's it.

-Noraa
Norangal
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:42 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 346, MURDERCAT wrote:I'll go read it I guess
I still want to hear why Noraa is scum, but honestly Bell scum seems to crack under pressure so I'm mostly interested in chatting with Bell right now.
GTKAMURDERCAT

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:42 am

Post by RCEnigma »

On one hand I think the sequence slot is just scum. But I won't lie I have a tiny little bit of hesitation hanging over me because as far as I know Ircher is praised for their scumgame and this doesn't feel like renowned scum.

On the other hand there is a real possibility scum!sequence is getting run up by scum that are looking to have their mind "changed".

I like angel doubling down but that's not enough for me to call you town yet. Say nice things about me first.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:43 am

Post by SirCakez »

can someone talk to me about Chromium
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 115, Lunar Martian wrote:Sequence and Enigma have had the posts I've had the most difficulty parsing so far, which means they might be the best candidates to be Mafia. I'll wait to pass judgment on you, Chromium.
also bringing this unforgivably bad post back
this is the scummiest post in the thread
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:48 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 23, Chromium wrote:
In post 17, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What why aren't you voting me Dkkoba.
Did you roll scum?
You didn't show up in my hood for me to bully so maybe I should have voted you, although I didn't consider you because I forgot you were playing in this game -koba
In post 79, Chromium wrote:
In post 73, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 66, samantha97 wrote:all I'm reading from this is that lunar and chromium aren't mythical creatures
I like this take though. Chromium don't make me look bad.
alright i guess this is where i say like i legit wasn't sure if i was town at first until i reread the role pm and checked to see the wincon and didnt know if the hood im in is scumchat so like take that as u will. im notoriously bad at reading setup details.
These are the two posts that swung me chromium more likely town. Hardclaiming the hood without drawing attention back to it was +town and also, same regarding the role pm but I didn't know if text was colorcoded for creature flavor.

Dkkoba not wanting people to know they're in the hood with me made me sad though q.q
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:50 am

Post by SirCakez »

ohh the role pm thing is a good catch that seems real
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Sequence »

In post 354, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 346, MURDERCAT wrote:I'll go read it I guess
I still want to hear why Noraa is scum, but honestly Bell scum seems to crack under pressure so I'm mostly interested in chatting with Bell right now.
Good morning. Sup?

-Bell
Hydra of Ircher and Bell.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:52 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Yooo

What's up with that self vote?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 297, Klick wrote:If scum have daytalk, scum!Sam could easily prep her team for this.
The time the role PMs went out to the time the game started was almost exactly two hours, but probably less than that since all role PMs weren't simultaneously released. Plus the game started with not every player confirmed.

I really don't think scum would have had enough time to pre-plan or prep anything. If anything, I think Sam's push for this info is more likely town related, and my first instinct was if there was a Creature scanner of some type, this might prove useful down the line. The possibility of no safe claims for Scum could also have made it beneficial and so players who freely gave their creature lore could probably be seen as more likely town than scum as well, though "vague" claims should be taken with salt. A Horse claim (for example since I think this was later clarified by the slot) could be changed to Pegasus, Unicorn, Centaur, or the like at a later time once more claims were revealed.

---

Maybe it's from buddying and I'm blind to it, but I am baffled at the Bell votes.
In post 329, SirCakez wrote:I find Bell's comments to be scummier than anything Ircher posted
Oddly people are scum reading the slot due to Bell's posts, but if either head was scummier, I would have said Ircher's due to the self vote while under pressure and what appears to be intentional dissonance almost as if he wants the slot to appear at odds with it's self.

---
In post 319, Nylaathria wrote:Flea's been posting elsewhere today. Almost50 hasn't been online for 5 days.
The fact that you are paying attention to people's attendance when sorting is a bit odd. Was time of Flea's postings vs. when this game started to now indicative of this read as well? Why are most of your scumspects LHF or not yet active?

---

There are certain aspects of Noraa's play which always ping me as scummy, mostly because I hate noise in games. I did find it odd that Noraa stated getting a "green pm" when it's clearly white, even in the Sample PM and by the host's own words. Noraa is a self admitted "town-slip faker," to appear more town as scum. I'd argue if Noraa uses this frequently, then this just more points at a scum-Angel.

VOTE: Angel Wings

---
In post 335, MURDERCAT wrote:Just a reminder that Flea uses fea/fear pronouns and Toog uses they
For the record, I only put THEY in there to help remind me that I should more than likely use THEY myself for anyone I'm not sure of because I don't pay attention to gender of the players. I find THEY to be less likely to draw ire from other players, so if I'm in doubt, I always use THEY or the player's name. it's a generic enough usage of a pronoun that I think would get me in the least amount of trouble. When it comes to me in particular though, I am not offended by any pronoun usage, and couldn't care less if I was called HE/SHE/THEY/THAT/ASSHAT/FAE/WEEB/IT.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:54 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Definitely calling you weeb now so I hope you mean that
GTKAMURDERCAT

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

Noraa did you fake the townslip?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:57 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 362, Toogeloo wrote:There are certain aspects of Noraa's play which always ping me as scummy, mostly because I hate noise in games. I did find it odd that Noraa stated getting a "green pm" when it's clearly white, even in the Sample PM and by the host's own words. Noraa is a self admitted "town-slip faker," to appear more town as scum. I'd argue if Noraa uses this frequently, then this just more points at a scum-Angel.

VOTE: Angel Wings
Noraa would not do that again after death curse, she is very meta aware. She uses the term "green pm" all the time. I know I'm 100% certified by the board of reading Noraa.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Sequence »

Samantha's been pretty focused on using the information available to her to capitalize and get reads. You can wifom on it and hedge, certainly, though more often than not it's just what it says on the package.

Oh look, Toog with a good take.

I rarely self vote. Ircher did.

-Bell.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 355, RCEnigma wrote:On one hand I think the sequence slot is just scum. But I won't lie I have a tiny little bit of hesitation hanging over me because as far as I know Ircher is praised for their scumgame and this doesn't feel like renowned scum.

On the other hand there is a real possibility scum!sequence is getting run up by scum that are looking to have their mind "changed".

I like angel doubling down but that's not enough for me to call you town yet. Say nice things about me first.
Ircher is praised for his scum game? I didn't know that but I don't really care tbh. I am praised for my scum game but when in games with a lot of people I know, my scum game gets worse just out of fear of getting caught(which ironically is what gets me caught) but a lot of people here know Ircher.

I don't wanna say nice things about you but I can compliment your cat if you want. The cats cute.

-Noraa
Norangal
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:59 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

What's your read on Noraa Bell?
GTKAMURDERCAT

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:04 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 359, SirCakez wrote:ohh the role pm thing is a good catch that seems real
I don't know if the flavor + sample role were posted before role pms went out but I think it's more likely that a player is going to read their role pm before reading through the game.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:06 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 369, RCEnigma wrote: I don't know if the flavor + sample role were posted before role pms went out
they weren't
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 364, SirCakez wrote:Noraa did you fake the townslip?
Where in the fuck did I even town slip?

Like saying I'm town town town doesnt equate to a town slip wtf?

-Noraa
Norangal
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Sequence »

In post 368, MURDERCAT wrote:What's your read on Noraa Bell?
I slapped her with a TR on initial post and then subsequently backed up for subsequent posts.
I think she emphasized the green role aspect with intent.I do believe they were clumsy on their entrance and trying for something that needs to be resolved later as per flavorleaf game designer preference for proactive solving.
I believe them when they said they wouldn't claim PGO if they knew it was banned. Noraa can be sloppy with fake claims *Per xenoblade 2 where she pretty much outted herself by claiming day 2*
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 365, MURDERCAT wrote:Noraa would not do that again after death curse, she is very meta aware. She uses the term "green pm" all the time. I know I'm 100% certified by the board of reading Noraa.
ILYSM!!!!
Ok Murder can be town. I'm having hardcore Yellowstone vibes rn where I mindmelded with Infinity and we blocked up and found each other super fast. It's this soul connection.

-Noraa
Norangal
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 362, Toogeloo wrote:There are certain aspects of Noraa's play which always ping me as scummy, mostly because I hate noise in games. I did find it odd that Noraa stated getting a "green pm" when it's clearly white, even in the Sample PM and by the host's own words. Noraa is a self admitted "town-slip faker," to appear more town as scum. I'd argue if Noraa uses this frequently, then this just more points at a scum-Angel.
@Noraa
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”