She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by Gypyx »

my scum list is prob something like

LLD / bowl / a50

i'd be down with exeing a50 now to temporize and let town stumps say what they have to say on harder to sort stuff

top text
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:13 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 398, Spiffeh wrote:Pooky's latest posts have been super scummy and any town player voting with him at this point should unvote immediately
Idk. I feel like Pooky's managed to charm his way back into my heart.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:14 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 400, Dunnstral wrote:I think menalque replacing in dashed any hopes of a town win
He certainly doesn't inspire any confidence from me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:16 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 417, Spiffeh wrote:Brian needs to unvote immediately
I'm not scum and I'm not unvoting.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:27 am

Post by Brian Skies »

The more I read this day, the more confident I feel in that this is a planned bus between Dandelion and LLD. Dunn is probably just the sucker here.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:45 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 559, Dandelion Wine wrote:BTW in a town-Brian world he dropped a vote in LYLO then just peaced the fuck out.
Pretty much, yeah.

I said I wasn't going to be here last night and no one said anything.

I've been gone for over 12 hours and you aren't hammered yet, and I don't think all of {firebringer, Pooky, MWB} are scum. So any chances of me not voting you this game are pretty much gone now.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:47 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 565, Dandelion Wine wrote:I mean the entire thing revovled around Bell and uh... yeah.

I corkboarded an entire scumteam and then he flipped town sooo I mostly just wanted to post it to not have wasted the effort.
If you knew your corkboard was messed up, what's the point of posting it other than to just look like you were busy?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:50 am

Post by Brian Skies »

SB9 pretending like LLD's admission to guilt is in any way townish is the most hilarious obvscum thing I've ever seen anyone do.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:51 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Our mod-confirmed and very dead 'Protagonist' didn't even get flavor. What makes you think LLD got any?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:52 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 753, Brian Skies wrote:
What about to vote lld if you think they’re both scum?
In post 752, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 400, Dunnstral wrote:I think menalque replacing in dashed any hopes of a town win
He certainly doesn't inspire any confidence from me.
Thanks!
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:54 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 759, Menalque wrote:What about to vote lld if you think they’re both scum?
I would literally vote to eliminate any of {Dandelion, SB9, A50, Gyx, LLD}.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:57 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 475, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 472, Menalque wrote:Yes lld is scum but that’s still no reason to rush this and there’s 0 reasons I’m seeing why you can’t be scum with her or why dunn can’t be
Do you have that little respect for my skills as scum, that I would let such an obviously TERRIBLE fakeclaim happen?
In post 603, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:but Brian's vote is super weird. he should be voting me. The insta wagon should be on me but

they chose dandelion
These two posts alone make me feel very confident that scum originally planned on having LLD roll over so they can pick up free towncred.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:59 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Does anyone seriously believe that LLD, who almost assuredly had at least one scum-partner in the Forwards Thread Day 1 to tell her otherwise, just botches her fakeclaim as hard as Dunn/Dandelion are claiming without it being intentional?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:58 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 755, Brian Skies wrote:I've been gone for over 12 hours and you aren't hammered yet,
a50 hasn't show up, you should really unvote
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:00 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Our neighborhood very clearly noticed her softs yesterday and acted on it

She couldn't exactly claim vt
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Can you at least swap your vote to lld?

And I put menalque in my neighborhood
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:20 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 753, Brian Skies wrote:
Then you have some conveniently bad takes and horrible decision making as town in LYLO

A50 hasn't checked in, and since you're certain he's scum you should know this is a potential reason why Dandelion hasn't been hammered

Luckily we can have the luxury of time if you get over yourself a little bit and just unvote, even if you ultimately want Dandelion today there's no reason to rush things

Please unvote
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:11 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 745, Menalque wrote:
In post 739, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 725, Menalque wrote:I dislike this a lot knowing that skitter is town and I think her naturally having more reads on the other thread to begin with is fine, but the sort of thing that looks optically scummy
Yo what are you actually talking about I have been one of skitter's only supporters this whole damn game I have been consistently on the let's not elim skitter side against the will of literally almost everyone else in this damn game
Not from what I’ve read so far. If that’s how it is later, I’ll think about it
That’s how it is the whole game are you reading the same game? Ask anyone in either thread who the strongest skitter supporter was
In post 740, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 728, Spiffeh wrote:If it helps your solve you can confidently consider LLD and A50 as flipped scum at this point
We literally cannot flip LLD even if she is scum because I'm not on it. If town we lose the game anyways. So this is probly not a good idea.
Well then get your head out of your ass because lld is scum and that’s where we’re going today. The chain of coincidences and just bizzaro things that would need to have happened for her to not be scum is too long
No
In post 742, superbowl9 wrote:A50 is consensus scum for a reason Mena. Try to towncase him please. Compare his contributions to anyone in this game (even dunn) and he's been near useless.
How about this? Scum have absolutely stomped town this game. A50 is fully capable of playing uselessly as town (not always, sometimes he’s great, but he definitely has games where he does nothing). And if I were scum I can think of nobody I would want to bring to 13p lylo more than a lazy-game A50. So either you’ve brilliantly PoE’d one of the scum masterminds who has been outplaying you extremely hard up to this point at the 11th hour... or you’re walking in perfectly to what scum wanted you to do, just like you have for the *entire game up to this point*
What the actual fuck is this argument? A50 has been obvscumming since D2 and has somehow still avoided elim. So if we fail to lim obvscum what do you think will happen mena? Botice how I asked you to simply towncase him and you can’t do it without using shit like this? Because he’s obv. Fucking. Scum. That you’re defending. 5D setup spec to avoid limming A50 is EXACTLY WHAT FUCKED US FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:13 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 746, Gypyx wrote:
In post 616, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 611, Dunnstral wrote:Doesn't make sense with watcher, tracker, follower. How would it modify the results?
Yes it does. Scum has a results inverter or whatever and setup info. Town is way too stacked for just a strongman
hard disagree on that one, this setup is already scumsided enough with a strongman, like, if there is our effective power is (assuming ALL claims are town)

-a 2 person tracker
-a 2 person follower
- watcher
-motion detector
-Vcop
- IC
- neighborizer
- neighbors lovers

versus 6 scum and 2 nightkills

you call that townsided?
Already scumsided enough with a strongman????? That’s meant for the IC with an unbarred protective on the same side, are you joking dude?? And I love how you slip me scum into this list nonchalantly, we have a roleblocker
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:18 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 762, Brian Skies wrote:Does anyone seriously believe that LLD, who almost assuredly had at least one scum-partner in the Forwards Thread Day 1 to tell her otherwise, just botches her fakeclaim as hard as Dunn/Dandelion are claiming without it being intentional?
Or LLD is just not fakeclaiming? Remember when skitter was “basically CCed” TWICE during this game? OOPS! Remember when Bell “had to be lying, wHeRe Is ThE sTrOnGmAn??” OOPS!

I’m tired of getting oopsed by people and im solving from my reads. If you have a problem with that go against me and lose the game idgaf. But I’ll be over here trying to solve while you recline sit back and continue to pick shit apart instead of actually try to help us solve. How exactly have you helped town so far? That’s what I thought.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

Elimination Votecount 4.2/4.18

Dandelion Wine (1) -
Brian Skies
, Spiffeh, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Almost50 (0) - Spiffeh, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Spiffeh (0) - Spiffeh, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

PookyTheMagicalBear (0) - Spiffeh, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

LadyLambdadelta (0) - Spiffeh, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Firebringer (0) - Spiffeh, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

midwaybear (0) - Spiffeh, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Menalque (0) - Spiffeh, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Annie Edison (0) - Spiffeh, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Gypyx (0) - Spiffeh, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Brian Skies (0) - Spiffeh, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Dunnstral (0) - Spiffeh, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

superbowl9 (0) - Spiffeh, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50

Not Voting (5) -
Menalque
Annie Edison
Gypyx
Dunnstral
superbowl9

(expired on 2021-01-27 10:59:00) remain until day end

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to reach a majority.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:09 am

Post by SirCakez »

Menalque has Inverted
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 768, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 746, Gypyx wrote:
In post 616, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 611, Dunnstral wrote:Doesn't make sense with watcher, tracker, follower. How would it modify the results?
Yes it does. Scum has a results inverter or whatever and setup info. Town is way too stacked for just a strongman
hard disagree on that one, this setup is already scumsided enough with a strongman, like, if there is our effective power is (assuming ALL claims are town)

-a 2 person tracker
-a 2 person follower
- watcher
-motion detector
-Vcop
- IC
- neighborizer
- neighbors lovers

versus 6 scum and 2 nightkills

you call that townsided?
Already scumsided enough with a strongman????? That’s meant for the IC with an unbarred protective on the same side, are you joking dude?? And I love how you slip me scum into this list nonchalantly, we have a roleblocker
yeah already scumsided enough, by a lot strongman goes through the protective *anyways*
and roleblocker also gets peirced by strongman

not to mention that like half these roles start deactivated
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Annie Edison »

In post 754, Brian Skies wrote:The more I read this day, the more confident I feel in that this is a planned bus between Dandelion and LLD. Dunn is probably just the sucker here.
Cool

Cool cool cool

I’m not the only one who thought this
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:35 am

Post by midwaybear »

I can see Dandelion and LLD being scum together. They were both in my individual "lockscum" tier coming into today, but that might be a bit harsh. I also noticed that LLD entered this thread pretty fiery, but she seems to have quickly lost energy.
I think that scum might have come into this day with the goal of creating false associatives because they had to sacrifice a lot of credibility in pushing through the peta/skitter elims.
I'm not really sure why Dunn just gets a pass for his EoD3 though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”