Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im pretty sure i know the reason.

but lets not angleshoot the replacement <3
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by unwnd »

If you have about 5+ different people who all approach the game in similar fashion to one another

Then you have 5 people who are reflexively self-aware on how to combat this as scum. This is not a personal callout, rather I think the attributed chaos that creates 748 posts is telling. The first thing I want to ask is if there is anyone who they believe is merely bolstering their opinions and trying to "towntell "by this fact. I believe this is a competent list who don't necessarily play like me, but that alone brings trouble. Klick from what I understand couldn't keep up, and now I'm hearing there's a wagon on them. Do people just believe scum are being swarmed right now by activity? I find this untrue. When people stop looking at what people are saying and just attribute 'oh yeah they're active' as a towntell. This is hearsay, nothing I can absolutely confirm, but I would prefer if it were checked.
Stop
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 751, unwnd wrote:If you have about 5+ different people who all approach the game in similar fashion to one another

Then you have 5 people who are reflexively self-aware on how to combat this as scum. This is not a personal callout, rather I think the attributed chaos that creates 748 posts is telling. The first thing I want to ask is if there is anyone who they believe is merely bolstering their opinions and trying to "towntell "by this fact. I believe this is a competent list who don't necessarily play like me, but that alone brings trouble. Klick from what I understand couldn't keep up, and now I'm hearing there's a wagon on them. Do people just believe scum are being swarmed right now by activity? I find this untrue. When people stop looking at what people are saying and just attribute 'oh yeah they're active' as a towntell. This is hearsay, nothing I can absolutely confirm, but I would prefer if it were checked.
I think there's one vote on you. I was just tempted to vote there too prior to the replacement.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by unwnd »

Yeah I saw there was no wagon rather on Bell/Ircher

Which reads to me like a typical D1 wagon, it doesn't feel all that strong yet Bell seems worried about it? Why?
Stop
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

I don't feel like this is a chaotic d1 tbh
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by unwnd »

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

Just from the stuff I've read, no bigger merit towards this vote yet so gut tonal pings
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 754, Rei and Asuka wrote:I don't feel like this is a chaotic d1 tbh
I...disagree? You don't necessarily have slapfighting, but I don't think most conversation is productive. I'm not really getting a beat on what matters to people, and it all seems more like an instance of people throwing shit out and seeing what sticks
Stop
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Sequence »

In post 228, Angel Warriors wrote:Oh my oh my this is the legendary scum Ircher isnt it?

-Noraa!
I see Hectic has been spreading tales about me, building up my reputation. Sadly, they are just that: tales and stories. My scum game is much less glamorous than you would expect.
In post 232, Angel Warriors wrote:Hey Ircher! Wheres the analyzing?
It will come in due time. You must not rush the process.
In post 236, Nylaathria wrote:I agree with this. I'd like to hear why you don't believe the miller or ascetic claims, Ircher.
I decline.
In post 239, Angel Warriors wrote:I am obvtown
You are as obvtown as you were in Pooky versus Flavor Leaf. Take that as you will.
In post 243, Angel Warriors wrote:Where is the huge Ircher wall case?
Have I not stated to you before that I don't do cases? Cases are overrated.
In post 243, Angel Warriors wrote:If this is town!Ircher I will eat my socks.
Mhmmm... Go ahead then.
In post 252, Nylaathria wrote:I think Ircher left. I find his wall very scummy. He seems to be commenting for the sake of commenting on a lot of things. For example, he responds to two posts about the PGO claim, but makes no comment on what that means for Angel's alignment.

Him calling them bleedingly obvscum also seems odd as a genuine reaction.
(Noting this for later.)
In post 269, MURDERCAT wrote:Really? Based on what
That's the million dollar question, isn't it? Sadly for you, I decline to answer.
In post 276, Angel Warriors wrote:Bell and Ircher are suuuuuper obvious scum
Not as obvious as you are.
In post 277, Angel Warriors wrote:Like so obvious I'm sitting here like "this cant fucking be real right?"
Because maybe it isn't? But do keep posting--you'll dig yourself a deeper hole.
In post 286, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 240, Sequence wrote:Angel is bleedingly obvscum.

..I have class tomorrow at 9:30. I should get off...
~Ircher
Absolutely hating these two fake scum reading each other.
Nope. Definitely not fake. This reads as a fake take bait.
In post 317, Nylaathria wrote:Where I'm looking for in scum sorted by likelihood.
You know, I find that ordering really weird considering how much Flea had posted at the time.
In post 329, SirCakez wrote:This is Ircher 101
saying this as someone who has hydraed with him
I find Bell's comments to be scummier than anything Ircher posted
This is actually wrong, but Cakez can still be town despite it.
In post 337, Angel Warriors wrote:Seriously? I was scum in PookyvFlava and not even paying attention and I know that is not town!Ircher.
Your sample size with me is one and a quarter games. I doubt you've read any of my other games. That's hardly enough evidence for you to be so confident here.
In post 343, Angel Warriors wrote:I have a slight problem with cake not thinking there is something wrong with Ircher because that ircher wall was seriously horrible and I don't even know what else to say about it.
I see you have not picked up at all on my mafia perspective. Well, we shall see how far this gets you.
In post 346, MURDERCAT wrote:Can I be honest? I skim Ircher walls for my name and otherwise only read if there is something I actually want to know lol

I'll go read it I guess
Probably smart. I do something similar from time to time (for other wallposters).
In post 348, Angel Warriors wrote:his tone is like 20 billion miles off
And the first thing that you think of is that's indicative of scum!me? Well let me let you in on a secret--you're missing the big picture here. Too much focus on the details and not the overall image.

At bottom of .
~Ircher
Hydra of Ircher and Bell.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

Murdercat. Rei and Ashoka. Y'all got a second horrible ircher post.

Can we hammer this wagon over already?

-Noraa
Norangal
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 758, Angel Warriors wrote:Murdercat. Rei and Ashoka. Y'all got a second horrible ircher post.

-Noraa
I hope you realize how scummy this sounds, I won't give you a pass just for posting a lot
Stop
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 759, unwnd wrote:
In post 758, Angel Warriors wrote:Murdercat. Rei and Ashoka. Y'all got a second horrible ircher post.

-Noraa
I hope you realize how scummy this sounds, I won't give you a pass just for posting a lot
O_o I've never had to do anything with my post count for you to read me correctly? When did your read on me start revolving around my post count?

-Noraa
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 757, Sequence wrote:Your sample size with me is one and a quarter games. I doubt you've read any of my other games. That's hardly enough evidence for you to be so confident here.
I don't need multiple games with you. A person doesn't go from having a poker face to a smiling ball of joy in a couple days.
You misplayed, Ircher.
The way to cover up your scummy tracks was to say you were drunk posting and then change the posting style up.

-Noraa
Norangal
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

-Noraa
Disagree
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by unwnd »

It doesn't, the bigger question remains is that if the amount of posts you made were not indicative of alignment, why was it the first thing you responded to me instead of the individual callout?
Stop
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Sequence »

Definitely not drunk nor am I using it as an alibi. You are being extremely naïve here. @Angel
~Ircher
Hydra of Ircher and Bell.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

-Noraa
rushing eliminations is scummy.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 764, Sequence wrote:Definitely not drunk nor am I using it as an alibi. You are being extremely naïve here. @Angel
~Ircher
drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list
retired
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 763, unwnd wrote:It doesn't, the bigger question remains is that if the amount of posts you made were not indicative of alignment, why was it the first thing you responded to me instead of the individual callout?
I am weirded out that you say you "won't give me a pass for posting a lot"
You have never said something like that to me before.
I really don't see when you would ever give a pass to someone for posting a lot or why you say that to me.
It doesn't make sense to me.

-Noraa
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 765, DkKoba wrote:

-Noraa
rushing eliminations is scummy.
In death curse, if my elimination was rushed, I would've died day 1 and not been the scum deepwolf.

-Noraa
Norangal
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Soberposting in mafia is scummy

-A
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

-Noraa
lol I know you didn't read that in 3 minutes
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by unwnd »

It's because I believe you're being scummy right now noraa. That was the whole point to call it out, because I think that your posts driven by a personal agenda, examined by the fact you tried to push an elimination. Even now, you tread this conversation carefully, but if you were just oh-so-exicted to be town, then focusing on what I said about your posts shouldn't matter. You'd just be making a ton of posts because you were town and that's what you like doing.
Stop
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 770, MURDERCAT wrote:

-Noraa
lol I know you didn't read that in 3 minutes
I didn't. I skimmed.

-Noraa
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 771, unwnd wrote:It's because I believe you're being scummy right now noraa. That was the whole point to call it out, because I think that your posts driven by a personal agenda, examined by the fact you tried to push an elimination. Even now, you tread this conversation carefully, but if you were just oh-so-exicted to be town, then focusing on what I said about your posts shouldn't matter. You'd just be making a ton of posts because you were town and that's what you like doing.
Not going to engage you if you're gonna be dumb about my meta. About 50% convinced ur scum at this point. Town!you has never misread me before.

-Noraa
Norangal
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Yikes

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”