unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by unwnd »

Do you think you practice more or less brevity as scum? Honest answers even if the question sounds worthless

@Bell
Stop
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1148, unwnd wrote:
In post 1146, Sequence wrote:I'm not sure if Koba is serious with their sam scum read given...basic common sense. I also don't know what they gain as scum by hard arguing that they're scum when from a scum player's point of view they have a short shelf life. It's a short turn discred that comes back on themselves.
It doesn't feel serious. I don't know how someone can be so aggressive yet have little distinction in their words. It's like picking for a fight and then backing out the last minute. I don't feel inclined to call Koba out for it because I want to believe their sensibilities will kick in and they'll realize you can't just ad hominem/misrep someone to death until they claim scum. It's poor play.
im not trying to convince them theyre scum?? im trying to put them in a position where they spew and/or become obvious scum. if u literally cannot see the pov where samantha is doing all this shit as scum then idk what to tell u.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1147, Special BROvert Ops wrote:Can I just say for all that bluster about wanting massclaim sam dodged my request for a clear flavor
leaf
claim?

-Henry
and this kinda shit too like when u ask others to claim and then u refuse to claim urself thats just straight scum shit ^
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by unwnd »

It's your job to convince me. If you lack in that aspect then you admit you're just blowing steam at this point.
Stop
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sam literally did this last g ame as scum where they tried to claim a clearish role and then lived 4 night phases and i still had to fight that they were scum when it was fucking obvious like im not going thru that shit again sorry not sorry.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1153, unwnd wrote:It's your job to convince me. If you lack in that aspect then you admit you're just blowing steam at this point.
i only need to convince u in lylo if ur town.

otherwise i can convince other ppl <3 hope that helps
retired
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by unwnd »

Like one time to respond to Titus all you had to say was

"Sorry, I don't sheep scum'

...OK? So why aren't you voting Titus anymore and why are you just throwing hands. Calling someone scum isn't a casual thing to me, that's a commitment yet you're being so indignant that it's unsettling.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1155, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1153, unwnd wrote:It's your job to convince me. If you lack in that aspect then you admit you're just blowing steam at this point.

If everyone agreed with you, it shouldn't be such a struggle to address your point. You have nothing and I'm starting to think you're scum who enjoys their own ego too much.
Stop
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Sequence »

It's not worthless, I do this type of questioning all the time as town.

I would argue that I practice less brevity in that less information is conveyed or the complexity of my statements is reduced.

However, I can post some serious walls as town later on, plus all the spam posting.
Please whether I feel excited or inspired.
Or feel in the mood to write.

I guess rather than saying brevity, I'm more vague.
I still make short posts as scum and town. But how I make long posts is quite different, but I don't think I've made many long posts as scum since I got back

-Bell.
Hydra of Ircher and Bell.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1157, unwnd wrote:
In post 1155, DkKoba wrote:

If everyone agreed with you, it shouldn't be such a struggle to address your point. You have nothing and I'm starting to think you're scum who enjoys their own ego too much.
question: do you think aggressiveness = scummy?
retired
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by unwnd »

No, it's not inherently scum to be aggressive. It is scummy by the means of what results of it.

I feel so far that has been nothing.
Stop
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but point out where u see scum motivation tho.

saying "nothing" came out of it is lazy.
retired
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 1090, Special BROvert Ops wrote:
In post 1076, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1071, Special BROvert Ops wrote:The soonest I'd even start to accept massclaim is D2 (morning sun phase 1) and even then I probably wouldn't be happy with it
see Mini Normal 2171 for a game where a premature massclaim screwed town over. I folded over and let a D2 massclaim happen, and it ended up giving scum the advantage despite them having lost their roleblocker to the town vig the last night. You can bet your ass I'm not letting a premature massclaim happen in a game like this where practically anything can go wrong.

-Henry
we already have 7 roleclaims to varying degrees/16, almost half

anything already can go wrong, this isn't a normal

roles are designed to navigate a minefield in booneytoonz, and people are arguing for the minefield to remain hidden

mafia (probably) only have 1 kill, so the more roles exposed at once the safer any single role is
I don't think a single protective role has been outed yet? I don't wanna let mafia confirm or deny anything regarding their existence. I don't think the volume of claims matters, given it could be that some number of them are scum. This might not be a normal but it's built on normal-esque principles, as such I think a similar mindset applies. Booneytoonz games are not minefields, they are puzzles. The fact you believe differently makes me heavily distrust your setup spec from here on out. As for mafia's factional kill, I don't wanna give them what amounts to an ordered list of the most important roles to NK quickly.

-Henry
I dub gamma scummmm

Im also drunk af right now
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Sequence »

In post 1154, DkKoba wrote:sam literally did this last g ame as scum where they tried to claim a clearish role and then lived 4 night phases and i still had to fight that they were scum when it was fucking obvious like im not going thru that shit again sorry not sorry.
Hey, I was in that game on the scum team and
this comparison doesn't make a lot of sense.

They'll die pretty soon if they aren't scum and there are other scum to find, so why not try to find them instead.

-Bell.
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 1117, unwnd wrote:Other fleeting thoughts is that MURDERCAT is waiting for something

But i'm not sure what.

I do townread it though for completely vague and nonsensical reasons. Just seems like he really cares about how he presents his scum reads and is just checking with himself before he's ready to present them.
Unwnd is town
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 1125, unwnd wrote:as
This post os scummmy but unwnd still town i think
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 1130, Sequence wrote:Murdercat is one of those male lions.
All they do is sit around all day and let the women do all the work with a comment here and there.

that's honestly, prolly their town game.

-Bell.
Sequence is town
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1161, DkKoba wrote:ok but point out where u see scum motivation tho.

I'm not going to fight you, figure out a different way to "read" me.
Stop
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1163, Sequence wrote:
In post 1154, DkKoba wrote:sam literally did this last g ame as scum where they tried to claim a clearish role and then lived 4 night phases and i still had to fight that they were scum when it was fucking obvious like im not going thru that shit again sorry not sorry.
Hey, I was in that game on the scum team and
this comparison doesn't make a lot of sense.

They'll die pretty soon if they aren't scum and there are other scum to find, so why not try to find them instead.

-Bell.
go check the last vote count and get back to me abt that.

i just dont want ppl to let her live longer than 2 night phases cuz she shouldnt.
retired
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

heyyyy

~rei
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Scumteam is noraa, gamma, and fuckij n. That other person who is scum

-Aaaaa
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

asukahead i’m worrying for you

~rei
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1167, unwnd wrote:
In post 1161, DkKoba wrote:ok but point out where u see scum motivation tho.

I'm not going to fight you, figure out a different way to "read" me.
i already read u as town

dunno why u think im pushing back bc i scumread u.

being wrong does not mean someone is scum thats literally mafia 101.

ppl got major town infallible syndrome where they think town has to be this perfect being where they cant make any mistakes and the slightest slipup = they're scum.
retired
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Special BROvert Ops »

In post 1162, Rei and Asuka wrote:
In post 1090, Special BROvert Ops wrote:
In post 1076, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1071, Special BROvert Ops wrote:The soonest I'd even start to accept massclaim is D2 (morning sun phase 1) and even then I probably wouldn't be happy with it
see Mini Normal 2171 for a game where a premature massclaim screwed town over. I folded over and let a D2 massclaim happen, and it ended up giving scum the advantage despite them having lost their roleblocker to the town vig the last night. You can bet your ass I'm not letting a premature massclaim happen in a game like this where practically anything can go wrong.

-Henry
we already have 7 roleclaims to varying degrees/16, almost half

anything already can go wrong, this isn't a normal

roles are designed to navigate a minefield in booneytoonz, and people are arguing for the minefield to remain hidden

mafia (probably) only have 1 kill, so the more roles exposed at once the safer any single role is
I don't think a single protective role has been outed yet? I don't wanna let mafia confirm or deny anything regarding their existence. I don't think the volume of claims matters, given it could be that some number of them are scum. This might not be a normal but it's built on normal-esque principles, as such I think a similar mindset applies. Booneytoonz games are not minefields, they are puzzles. The fact you believe differently makes me heavily distrust your setup spec from here on out. As for mafia's factional kill, I don't wanna give them what amounts to an ordered list of the most important roles to NK quickly.

-Henry
I dub gamma scummmm

Im also drunk af right now
fight me, I fucking dare you

-Henry
Two guys, one team, not a single logical plan between them.

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Sequence »

In post 1170, Rei and Asuka wrote:Scumteam is noraa, gamma, and fuckij n. That other person who is scum

-Aaaaa
Nyla?

-Bell.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”