samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:44 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 1523, Rei and Asuka wrote:
In post 1520, Flea The Magician wrote:Honestly, I'll straight up tell you I am not reliable town. My reads change almost as fast as my mood on a bad day.

The goal is to find names in that list that will reliably flip town, not that are reliable in... other things :P

-A
can you make an argument for why toogeloo wouldn't be in the upper echelon of town from your perspective
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Math, the simple answer to your question is:
-Titus pushed some stuff
-unwnd pushed some stuff

and people got interested in pushing stuff with them rather than sitting on Ircher

I don't think it means the general concerns with Ircher's slot have vanished or that the wagon de-escalating means it was purely due to conventional resistance

-A
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 1525, samantha97 wrote:can you make an argument for why toogeloo wouldn't be in the upper echelon of town from your perspective

I don't like the way he presents his votes, but that might just be a playstyle thing. I see the miller claim as NAI. Aside from claim what about his play do you like?

-A
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1526, Rei and Asuka wrote:Math, the simple answer to your question is:
-Titus pushed some stuff
-unwnd pushed some stuff

and people got interested in pushing stuff with them rather than sitting on Ircher

I don't think it means the general concerns with Ircher's slot have vanished or that the wagon de-escalating means it was purely due to conventional resistance

-A
Interesting. So this tells me that you in contrast to Flea were not frustrated. You’re taking a more “blunt” and “this is what happened” yet not using as many emotion based words as Flea. I wasn’t saying concerns went away I said a lot changed iirc almost like a new game.

Now I can look back and see what frustrated Faer in that section specifically that wouldn’t worry you and hopefully learn more about both your alignments that way.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:48 am

Post by unwnd »

Asuka can be town just for not buying into Toog being town for claim bullshit

Pretty sure someone highlighted that boon makes these type of games where mechanics do not solve practically
Stop
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:51 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 1527, Rei and Asuka wrote: I see the miller claim as NAI. Aside from claim what about his play do you like?

-A
nothing, but I also don't dislike anything

ignoring instant miller claim + mythical claim before boonskiies said mythical was town + corroboration through my own role is a lot to ignore

and if you don't believe my role then you have to believe I'd fabricate not only a convoluted role like that but one that had a high chance of clashing with "the real" friendly neighbor

so from my perspective your perspective doesn't make sense
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

I got a bad feeling I'm about to get Mathd lol
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 860, SirCakez wrote:i think the push for the flavor mass claim was town motivated but misguided
it seems similar to me for the people who wanted room mass claim in Among Us, they were all town too
So before this Sam was pushing for a mass claim. There better be one hell of a good reason for that. {Says that while being a blatant hypocrite when calling for mass claim on D2 as a mason in a prior game. Then again I had a good reason so not hypocrite?} need to look there so vote wagons make sense
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1531, Flea The Magician wrote:I got a bad feeling I'm about to get Mathd lol
What does that mean? Lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 58, Toogeloo wrote:I'm considered a legendary creature, and the flavor goes on to to describe typical dragon-like attributes. It also states that believing in dragons didn't come from (what I'm going to assume) dinosaurs.
you know I could believe that toog is a miller because dragons are "legendary" though although he didn't specify that's what makes him miller, I kinda feel like the miller status should have a flavor rationale?

-A
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:02 am

Post by samantha97 »

creature flavor has nothing to do with role
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1510, Rei and Asuka wrote:The time has come for... CATGIFFAIRY DUBBING

if you accept the honor of being a CATGIFFAIRY then you begin the journey of being obvious town and can participate in future dubbings

DKKOBA... I dub you the CATGIF OF TURTLES
Spoiler:

LUNAR MARTIAN... I dub you the CATGIF OF LEAVES
Spoiler:

NYLAATHRIA... I dub you the CATGIF OF CUTE YAWNS
Spoiler:

You may now give thoughts on whether we shall add SIRCAKEZ or MURDERCAT to the order of CATGIFFAIRIES, I am strongly inclined to add at least MURDERCAT but still think about SIRCAKEZ if only a little bit. Know that these first three CATGIFFAIRIES are PURE in my MIND and that this dubbing will surely prevent cataclysm from befalling our humble magical world

-A
Inb4 these three are the scumteam
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

Or if Rei is scum those four
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:04 am

Post by samantha97 »

actually nm looking back on it mine kind of fits
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:05 am

Post by SirCakez »

Math seems to be playing to town meta
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1532, MathBlade wrote:
In post 860, SirCakez wrote:i think the push for the flavor mass claim was town motivated but misguided
it seems similar to me for the people who wanted room mass claim in Among Us, they were all town too
So before this Sam was pushing for a mass claim. There better be one hell of a good reason for that. {Says that while being a blatant hypocrite when calling for mass claim on D2 as a mason in a prior game. Then again I had a good reason so not hypocrite?} need to look there so vote wagons make sense
@Sam >> I skimmed your ISO and found your big wall o “oh shit” that I need to address in a moment. Can you help me find where you pushed for flavor stuff? I think my eyes are blurring together here with how much I am reading.

Also if flavor is not alignment or role indicative why care? Right now it seems like a majority of people have a “omg I am so important” attitude that really doesn’t seem to fit with the vibes of the thread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1539, SirCakez wrote:Math seems to be playing to town meta
??
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

I already confirmed the creature flavor is linked to hoods
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 1537, SirCakez wrote:Or if Rei is scum those four
Cakez I have liked your vibe at times but right now you're playing like a lancelot or knight errant more than a dedicated catgiffairy!

-A
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Specifically I am looking for it BEFORE post 860. I am trying to figure out how you hunt and if you’re hunting for a townblock, scum, traitor, or 3P. I have a hunch but I am not so sure and I wanna see if how you hunt is matching up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1541, DkKoba wrote:
??
I’m surprised you haven’t tunneled me yet for existing.

Quick Vanya is saying things! Elim him! Noooo he has to be scum because (some reason no one gets). Me and everyone else: wtf Koba, he’s obvTown....But deep wolves?

Have you gotten pings on anyone? Anywhere? Any strong feels?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1545, MathBlade wrote:
??

Quick Vanya is saying things! Elim him! Noooo he has to be scum because (some reason no one gets). Me and everyone else: wtf Koba, he’s obvTown....But deep wolves?

ur slot.
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1546, DkKoba wrote:
??

ur slot.
And you’re not poking me because?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1547, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1546, DkKoba wrote:
??

ur slot.
And you’re not poking me because?
cause i literally just got home today and i worked a double last night.
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Good reason. You can be town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”