NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes let’s give N_M another night so he can fake another guilty. What a great idea.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2610, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2597, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm actually an Odd Night Loyal Checker, my action on Norfolk last night failed
I'm town, someone interfered with my result
This, btw, came
after
the hammer. So yeah, you’re absolutely the execution today. There’s no other choice here.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

There was logic to my claim, I claimed a similar role (as in, it fails on scum) but even night so I wouldn't be interfered with on odd nights. I got a potential guilty, so I claimed tracker as a reaction test and then Norfolk refused to claim, everyone as end of day yesterday was saying he was obvscum due to his reaction.

If I get eliminated today, this ones on Norfolk and you guys for not giving me one more night to get a result
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Also, am I the only one that did not believe Bypasser’s Mason claim?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2627, Not_Mafia wrote:There was logic to my claim, I claimed a similar role (as in, it fails on scum) but even night so I wouldn't be interfered with on odd nights. I got a potential guilty, so I claimed tracker as a reaction test and then Norfolk refused to claim, everyone as end of day yesterday was saying he was obvscum due to his reaction.

If I get eliminated today, this ones on Norfolk and you guys for not giving me one more night to get a result
No, it’s on you for claiming a fake result. Don’t turn it onto the player that didn’t know how to react to a bullshit claim.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Andresvmb »

And you didn’t claim Tracker as a “reaction test”, you claimed it the day before in a soft, and then weaponized it against Norfolk. No chance in hell you’re not dying today.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2630, Andresvmb wrote:And you didn’t claim Tracker as a “reaction test”, you claimed it the day before in a soft, and then weaponized it against Norfolk. No chance in hell you’re not dying today.
Yes cos I was planning to use the tracker soft if my check ever failed
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Andresvmb »

My vote is locked. You might want to try and convince others, because I’m not moving.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why not?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Because even if you’re Town, what happened gets executed 100% of the time unless we’re stupid. The potential for you to just be Scum, having lead the Town to a bullshit execution, and then trying to wiggle out of it now with excuses it’s too great.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Anyway this is a waste.

@Norwegian I want to know why the first thing you decided to do today was shade me and say that I shouldn’t be trusted.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2608, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t think Andresvmb pushed N_M once on day 1, it’s been all defending him for the entire duration of that wagon.
Because you’re acting like I was pretending to be certain about Not_Mafia’s alignment.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:08 am

Post by quiet »

Screw it, I’ll post them anyway. Sorry they’re literally unformatted, I didn’t expect to get called in today and thought I’d have time to actually write them up. I’m sure I’m missing some stuff.

Luca bright: 1028 votes NM, 7 min later unvotes for PLUSjoyad

Luca Bright: scummy 1054

Gamma: town (unless bussing day1 and why)

Vaxkiller: a lil scummy for wanting Mini more 619
Also Luca Bright for the epic Mini shade 592

But are they ever scum together when that happens? Scum quoting scum? I think one or other not both.

NPOM/Bypasser Catcher-town. One of the first votes on Cheeky.

Scummy: chkflp. Don’t like push on NPOM, don’t like presence in thread.

Andres-trying real hard to defend NM yesterday. I think it’s just wrongtown though.

Vaxkiller-pushing Titus narrative subtly. If Titus green, push here hard.

Vaxkiller-I think NM is just fucking with us. But moved off NM yesterday. Informed? Or just suspicious like me.

Rainycat-town.

Bb-town. Agree with chkflp sus, progression makes sense.

Hayker: officially town read now.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2624, Andresvmb wrote:I’m not going to give you a reprieve since you brought this entirely upon yourself. But I will say - if you’re actually Town, then it’s so costly that I am going to be kind of pissed about this whole thing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If I could go back I wouldn't change anything, I'm not responsible for Norfolk's reaction nor am I responsible for being eliminated when my town motivation was so obvious
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2637, quiet wrote:Andres-trying real hard to defend NM yesterday. I think it’s just wrongtown though.
I believe I defended Nero more strongly than I defended Not_Mafia, argued Hayker was probably bad to move back onto, and also said this about Not_Mafia:
In post 1157, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1154, Rannygazoo wrote:Which read lists do you think are real?
The first one Not_Mafia put out, they said it was made with a random generator so obviously not that one. But the second one, I took that one seriously. And then just a short while after there was a third reads list and well, I think that just obliterates any reason to think even the second one was serious. I mean Norwegian went from a SR to a strong TR in a matter of some posts. I just couldn’t make sense of it.
In post 1159, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1158, Rannygazoo wrote:So... you agree NM is scum?
I don’t know. That’s the truth.
In post 1160, Andresvmb wrote:I’m still somewhat confused by both the speed with which the Not_Mafia slot approached execution there in the middle of the day, and the certainty that some players are expressing that Not_Mafia is Scum. There’s definitely better players than me in this player list so who am I to judge that maybe. But I don’t know. There’s something funny about it.
In post 1166, Andresvmb wrote:But like, what makes it so unlikely? Fine if it was me trying to troll the crap out of the game. That would be one thing. This is standard stuff for Not_Mafia as either alignment. The one argument I could buy now is that Not_Mafia’s ever changing positions means they’re actually uninterested in truly contributing to the game. In that sense, yeah, maybe. But all these votes materialized before.
In post 1553, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1552, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've never seen Nero be like this in a large.
If I’m being completely skeptical, there’s a world where Nero is correct about Not_Mafia and wants to insist on it as Town above anything else. Since Not_Mafia could still self-resolve, I wouldn’t use the one position against them. But I don’t have any meta so you do you.
Like Norwegian is Scum I’m pretty sure. So they’re looking to paint me as Not_Mafia’s biggest defender to push me next. But like I was clearly struggling with it. You can be objective about it.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town though
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@Mod I’m probably going to be away until tomorrow morning btw.

Unfortunately folks, I have some things to take care of. I don’t think I’m going to miss out on much, but we’ll see.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:48 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Hayker »

vote:not_mafia

gonna test a couple things below here

VOTE: vote:not_mafia

VOTE: vote:not_mafia

friend mentioned these awhile back...wanted to try if I could figure out how to do them.

Anyways Not_mafia has been nothing but a deterring noise, execute with extreme predjudice.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:03 am

Post by quiet »

In post 2641, Andresvmb wrote:Like Norwegian is Scum I’m pretty sure. So they’re looking to paint me as Not_Mafia’s biggest defender to push me next. But like I was clearly struggling with it. You can be objective about it.
Agree with the second half of this.

Andre remains (sigh) way in my town pile. If I’m wrong I’m wrong, but I townread you.

Those notes were just me searching for votes and discussion around the first NM wagon and yesterday. I think you look bad, but were town. I don’t know if Norwegian is scum for pushing you here, but you did come up a lot in and around those discussions. You’re a decent target for scum to miselim, but I could also see town sussing you. Don’t think I hard read Norwegian scummy off of it.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:05 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Not_Mafia
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:12 am

Post by quiet »

UNVOTE:

I want a good, long day.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 2628, Andresvmb wrote:Also, am I the only one that did not believe Bypasser’s Mason claim?
“Softing protective” is basically VT begging for a NK. Don’t know what the Mason claim was in there for. Maybe to make the protective claim more believable.

Andres, you’ve made convincing arguments for why NM should be the elim. Do you actually believe he’s scum, though?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”