Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so, can u explain why that isnt happening here?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by Auro »

Who am I pocketing apart from Super though :P hmm maybe Fire
Does she believe I begin to hardpush right from D1? Although I am trying to adopt a less aggro style now, been burned out.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 926, Auro wrote:Who am I pocketing apart from Super though :P hmm maybe Fire
Does she believe I begin to hardpush right from D1? Although I am trying to adopt a less aggro style now, been burned out.
k this is like one of the few responses id expect from a town perspective.

so why do u sr me rly
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

@auro my only set of questions was predicated on me misreading your post and led to me thinking you were intentionally trying to deflect from answering my question which wasn’t even like a particularly strong/pressing issue for me until I thought you were deflecting. As soon as I realized I was wrong, I dropped it. This is the only line of questioning I’ve pursued so far this game because I have not been able to participate fully since then.

conveniently I am now garnering a bunch of “null/scum” reads as soon as my activity dropped. effort /= alignment!!! activity /= alignment!!! in a vacuum, super reevaluating me when she didn’t really need to seems towny, but it happened right as I was becoming less vocal in thread, thereby making me an easier miselim target than I initially would have seemed when I was active on friday. super was originally townreading me because my posts read as genuine and is townreading firebringer off tone as well, yet she only reevaluated her read on me while keeping her townread on fb - the primary difference I see between our two slots being that firebringer was around to hang out in thread and therefore push back on people pushing him. I don’t know if I’m scumreading her for it but it seems awfully convenient that she and infinity and auro have very similar reads on me for very similar reasons. Maybe that points to scum in auro/infinity instead though.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

I’m still working so I can’t do full sitdown/readthrough/post walls. Tomorrow.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i was told ur a major lurksack as scum by teammates and theres also ~reasons~

do u have any opinion on at least a skim of anything? just like a little flash read helps sort u
retired
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Auro »

Xtoxm
reads:

Flopz' game looks like what X recalls from his town game a year ago, could have gained scum exp in the meantime but no suspicions at the moment.
Doesn't see anything to townread from lilith
Leans town on Autumn Leaves

@DkKoba:
I admit I might be biased from your style -- feels abrasive -- your hounding of people seems to be for the sake of hounding them and not really to sort them. Anything you want to talk about?

@Lilith:
I
do not
scumread you for your activity dip, and I'm only basing this off of your posts when you were active.
That
the "auro-deflection" sequence was the only set of questions while you were active is still a concern.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who are ur teammates even
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this feels like the first time u have mentioned them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and does xtoxm not really have anything on super/me? who are the top 2 posters rn?
retired
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 546, Auro wrote:Xtoxm just in: he's telling me to be wary of super, he disagrees with me about her first post and thinks it's bad: her happyposting at being town and telling us about a recent scumgame she won seemed a bit scummy as it was going to come out to the game at some point anyway, and it appears as though she thought it'd look better if she put it out there first herself.
Can see her taking control of the gamestate which could be pretty detrimental to the game.
(although I pointed out that IIRC he had the same concern about me last year's TM White Flag :P)

no confidence in reading koba but likes that he's the only person pushing at Super.
Read the game bruh
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u think i know how to read??
retired
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 928, lilith2013 wrote:This is the only line of questioning I’ve pursued so far this game because I have not been able to participate fully since then.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u also didnt answer who ur teammates are cuz thats only 1
retired
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by Firebringer »

6. Loyal Servants: Xtoxm, Auro, Pink Ball, Flavor Leaf
im bad at sleeping.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by Super »

hi lily, I'm lurking while cooking my soup and just wanna say I don't scumread you at all and never said I did, I explained why my stronger tr on you dropped in my posts. we can discuss it tomorrow but yeah I did tonally read you as town in one post but I've continuously have tr FB for a lot of their posts based on tone and your inactivity will definitely affect my read slightly but not majorly, especially if u come back and are towny af
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 917, Auro wrote:he's succeeding in his paranoia mission .-.
i am very much enjoying this game :)
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 207, Auro wrote:
In post 202, DkKoba wrote:auro if u tell us just one of ur partners we promise not to lim u
I'll do you one better and tell you my whole team.
Flavor Leaf, Xtoxm and Pink Ball
In post 590, Auro wrote:I'm waiting for my other teammates apart from Xtoxm to read the game as well.
Probably I can speak to you just with quotes :P
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

interesting.

and FL hasnt chimed in here?
retired
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Firebringer »

also i reread last few pages and if anyone is pocketing anyone. I think super is doing it to me.

and i am just willing to let her do it.
being stabbed in back by her doesn't seem too bad.
Show

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 930, DkKoba wrote:i was told ur a major lurksack as scum by teammates and theres also ~reasons~

do u have any opinion on at least a skim of anything? just like a little flash read helps sort u
I’m a major lurksack when I’m working until 2am most nights and weekends and my eyes hurt so much that I physically can’t look at a screen without tearing up

I coincidentally happened to roll scum like 6 times in a row after I became really busy at work

I skimmed like 20 pages that happened between Friday night and Saturday night and the one thing I retained was that I didn’t like flopz’ (and whoever he was talking to) foray into what seemed like irrelevant meta discussions. I don’t even remember if it was flopz or what was being discussed, I just remember disliking it because it didn’t seem like it was helping anyone on either side sort the other and so felt unnecessary. I think maybe the wagons being so evenly split is a sign that scum didn’t really care where the wagon was at that time, so potentially all wagons on town.
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by Super »

I love having a Firby in my pocket
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

also I forgot to add that super reversed her read on me after I didn’t townread her back so that was another reason I thought she might have been trying to open up a door to miselimming me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

firebringer, why do u think super is pocketing you?

and regardless for reasons imma shelve this auro push cuz im not in the mood to get into a shitpush this game, at least at this stage and i think i have more reason to tr them here for now. i wanna see how they proceed but after what nancy told me i am majorly still suspicious.
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by Super »

the way you're so upset about me lessening a tr on you just makes me think you're probably town cos of holding onto it so deeply lol

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”