They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: sirius911
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: sirius9121
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

for real...

VOTE: maduisha

i didnt forget last year...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I TYPOED
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fdgasgdsafgasdgsdahgadshdafshgdasfgads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 13, nepenthe wrote:sorry to double post but while i’m here, and a general question for anyone who sees this:

what’s your biggest strength as a mafia player? eschewing alignment, just focusing solely on self-perception.
i help keep games from stagnating and keep them alive + i am extremely difficult to lim despite being often scumread in games early on (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

unfortunately for u, my good sir i think that ur opening was a bit scummy tonewise so i will VOTE: nepenthe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think ur vibes are town so far chumbo :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh no maduisha is mafia again.................
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

You're very self conscious and look as though u feel as though u need to towntell in a way that isn't offensive, even apologizing a lot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 29, Umlaut wrote:I don't really get the scumread(s) on nepenthe's intro, "look at me openly refusing to follow site meta" is not a very natural scum opening play.
In post 25, ben dover123 wrote:I wonder why this game is a 9p...
It's very interesting.
I can't tell if you're serious or not, what's interesting about a game being 9p?

VOTE: Zulfy
Every post he's made is pure scum
He's apologetic abt it is where im having issue where there's a lot of self consciousness involved IMO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 34, Umlaut wrote:
In post 30, DkKoba wrote:He's apologetic abt it is where im having issue where there's a lot of self consciousness involved IMO
I see what you're saying but I think the improbability of making any kind of attention-drawing play
at all
overwhelms the part where if they
did
decide to make a scene as scum they'd be self-conscious about it.
ok this is like bunk attention drawing play is player dependent not alignment dependent lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 36, ben dover123 wrote:
In post 12, nepenthe wrote:jumping into this to say:

i know that random voting is site meta on MS but i guess i’ve never understood the point of it and as a contrarian, want to set myself apart from the many by not doing that yet. and announcing that i’m not doing it, to boot.

(also, gentle heads up that i think dkkoba’s pronouns are they/them. not to embarrass anyone but i know it’s important to have gender identity recognized externally.)
Pretty sure you guys are talking about this post which certainly is weird but I have done the exact same before in 2043 and the person who called it self-conscious turned out to be scum so...VOTE: Dkkoba
At what point in the game did they bring it up? (plus im not that person so pls fuck off lol)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

this game correct?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait they said u were defensive/passive LMFAO this is different literally fuck way off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

tonally being apologetic IS a scumtell. scum guilt, as its called.

im not about to bet all my chips on it rn but its an EXTREMELY good place to start for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

"there isnt any motivat-" bro shut up im playing the game tf are u on about
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 49, nepenthe wrote:call it cynical but i think tone is a falsehood in a text based game early on, especially when you have no previous experience with a player to be able to judge whether or not they're communicating in a way that's out of character for them or, as you might say, "tonally" errant. i like to wait until the tenth page or so to start pretending i can read people for tone.

i come from a chat mafia background where tone is an excellent tell, and ive converted that into forum format as a basis to begin my early game pushes.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think ur a bit complacent interacting with me nepethne, dont u just wanna tell me to fuck off and that im town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

im town meaning, you saying that you are town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 57, lenora wrote:
In post 17, DkKoba wrote:i think ur vibes are town so far chumbo :3
what is "town vibes" to you? i'm not sure how you came to this conclusion so quickly

(also i just read over the rules and saw only 1 bah post is allowed so i'm sorry for my 2 opening posts without content, i just tried to send something that didn't go through so i wasn't sure if it was working)
this slot is too pure lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

what is "town vibes" to you? i'm not sure how you came to this conclusion so quickly

(also i just read over the rules and saw only 1 bah post is allowed so i'm sorry for my 2 opening posts without content, i just tried to send something that didn't go through so i wasn't sure if it was working)
i think he comes off as someone who isnt informed basically
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

im generally a hyper aggressive player that actually.. gets scumread for that early extremely often.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 62, nepenthe wrote:
In post 53, DkKoba wrote:
In post 49, nepenthe wrote:call it cynical but i think tone is a falsehood in a text based game early on, especially when you have no previous experience with a player to be able to judge whether or not they're communicating in a way that's out of character for them or, as you might say, "tonally" errant. i like to wait until the tenth page or so to start pretending i can read people for tone.

i come from a chat mafia background where tone is an excellent tell, and ive converted that into forum format as a basis to begin my early game pushes.
if i'm thinking of the right place- i've played there, too. won a few trophies. it's actually where my skepticism of tone comes from.
In post 54, DkKoba wrote:i think ur a bit complacent interacting with me nepethne, dont u just wanna tell me to fuck off and that im town?
i think you want me to do that because it would help you understand my thought process a bit better, but that's not my end goal. i'm trying to understand exactly where your read on me comes from.
wait what? who are u LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=84055

heres one game thats the one linked in my sig but if u go to my profile and click "view topics" and ctrl-F "completed" you will see games that way.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 64, nepenthe wrote:
In post 59, DkKoba wrote:

i think he comes off as someone who isnt informed basically
it's not going to help you read me if i tell you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

im gonna find out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

9p = 2 scum.

ive played in another 9p normal before i should link that game too, iw as v aggressive in my hood chat
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok i found out who u are on EM but i still dont know who u are so thats useless lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2, Sirius9121 wrote:
Setup information

All private topics have daytalk enabled.

Spoiler: Sample Role PM
Vanilla TownieWelcome!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no special abilities.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment.
btw we DO get info here^^^ someone mentioend we get no setup info but the existence of daytalk and the wording of said post is a slight indicator of stuff :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

am i softing mason? who knows!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 83, lenora wrote:dk i'm going through the game you linked (or the opening of it anyway) and i don't see that same aggression as here - you were town there right? that makes it hard for me to write it off as stylistic, but i'll give you a chance and see how my read on you evolves

maduisha: i've played some mafia games outside of the site (mainly with friends on discord) but not a ton of experience and definitely not in this type of setting. i tried to sign up for a newbie game too - i was just excited to play and wasn't sure how soon it'd fill so i picked two games
but the aggression does exist :3 i got impatient cuz im alive in basically like 6 games so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw joqiza missed u @maddy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

u got any offsite games to link lenora? i wanna see what ur general expectations are like when ur town mainly
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 91, lenora wrote:
In post 89, DkKoba wrote:u got any offsite games to link lenora? i wanna see what ur general expectations are like when ur town mainly
i can dig through to see if i can find the old boards but it's been years since i've played forum-style mafia so i doubt i'll find them unfortunately. also i'm a much different person (and i'd expect player) than i was years ago so they probably wouldn't be good comparisons
do u remember the name of the boards?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol oops i forgot about this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 98, lenora wrote:
In post 97, ben dover123 wrote:
In post 96, lenora wrote:
In post 95, ben dover123 wrote:UNVOTE: Dkkoba
getting town vibes from how far koba is pushing their read on nepenthe.
could you explain this a bit more? i don't really see it. i keep re-reading nepenthe's opening posts to find the self-consciousness, but to me it just looks like nepenthe is considering different peoples strategies vs. how he himself approaches the game and that he's aware of his own weaknesses. dk then jumped to a read/assumption really fast. i'm know my reads will probably be rusty in this game as it's been quite a bit, so it's helpful to me when people can walk through their reasoning in case i'm missing something
Yeah I'm not completely sure on Koba's attack on nepenthe either but I feel like Koba's motivation to be this aggressive with their read on nepenthe is towny. Just trying to get every last reaction and AI material from nepenthe, that's what I see.
i saw it as a bit OTT/performative - i'd maybe feel differently if they re-evaluated from it or if I saw the test on nepenthe as useful, but i'm getting the sense that koba is struggling to explain their reads/reasons

VOTE: dkkoba
what de fuck
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 115, Zulfy wrote:There's nothing to derp clear cuz there's no derps there
whats a scum pt??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 100, lenora wrote:
In post 99, ben dover123 wrote:
In post 98, lenora wrote: i saw it as a bit OTT/performative - i'd maybe feel differently if they re-evaluated from it or if I saw the test on nepenthe as useful, but i'm getting the sense that koba is struggling to explain their reads/reasons

VOTE: dkkoba
Well I'm fairly certain that Koba is usually this aggressive and I don't think this relates to "struggling to explain their reads/reasons" in the slightest, it's just how Koba plays the game.
it's not the aggression itself that i find scummy though, it's the explanations.. like townreading Chumbo because he doesn't look like he has information

im a smart player and can see a player who is bumbling around without info on any other slot from a mile away.

do you think chumbo is scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 142, Maduisha wrote:DK didn't answer my question and I'm not sure if on purpose or not. I don't like being ignored, hm...

Well, I'll let it be until Lenora and DK come back.
What were the questions?
I skimmed when i came back
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nah I just didnt see it - chumbo was strong gut. Theres not much to discuss cuz i just think they come off as clueless which implies town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think zulfy is noobscum tho the way theyre approaching chumbo tho lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: zulfy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

maduisha what is your gun to head read on zulfy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 155, Zulfy wrote:
In post 150, DkKoba wrote:I think zulfy is noobscum tho the way theyre approaching chumbo tho lol
Where's your chumbo read at
i still have them as town, dunno whats hard to process abt my posts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah this game feels Easy and i think we can start with Zulfy. Who here thinks Zulfy is town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: Ban/Restriction Announcements
zoraster wrote:
Chumbo has been banned for violating Rule 10:
Hiding your identity from the site administrators and moderators acting in their official capacity. Users should register their alternate accounts ("alts") as alts (here for help), and they should not register with fake emails, exclusively use proxies, or use other methods to hide their identity. Doing so will be reason in itself to remove you from the site. See here for more information.
Chumbo will need to be replaced in all games that he is currently in.
lol hold up i just noticed this in my subscriptions
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sup clidd lets win this one :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

clidd ur using too big words and my brain hurts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah its more that i town as town or wolf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

disputing a fact doesnt make it less factual
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

townread me :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gaiz i suck at being mafia pls :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 214, clidd wrote:It's fine, just buss your partner and you'll get towncred :cop:
already on it officer :cop:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im gay
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

v/la until saturday
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cabd... i softed cop in my 1st post LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: sirius911
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gg, sorry i couldnt play as much

i got a messsage from a player on the PL during the game thats why i sorta flaked for a bit from the game cuz i was not sure if i was good to post or if i would have to be force replaced. and then well i got banned lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sounds like the clears were all in the wrong slots there for ya

also impressive way of deflecting the n1 kill cabd, definitely a scary claim that was potentially a commuter or something similar.

im sorry we rolled opposite alignments again maduisha, hope we can play again as the same alignment!

also will there be scum pt released?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

umlaut, any reason u didnt neighborize cabd btw?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol @ clidd incorrectly reading me.. once again...

some ppl just should give up in trying to read me the way they normally read ppl and re do how they read ppl!!!

cuz like its frustrating to watch.

"tmi" my ass like chumbo hardclaimed town early on lol he was an easy read. lol
just accept ppl can obvtown really early.
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”