Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:45 pm

Post by Super »

In post 1048, Auro wrote:My being thrown off with Fire's play has cleared now, I am back to no paranoia
what made your read change here?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:45 pm

Post by Auro »

Firebringer wrote:
In post 1048, Auro wrote:My being thrown off with Fire's play has cleared now, I am back to no paranoia
you bastard
You should've faked enjoying the drama if you wanted me to stay that way :P
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:45 pm

Post by Firebringer »

also super is my soul mate. her trolling koba stole my heart
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

even if im busy as fuck i can take 5 minutes to skim, and make a conclusion on something.

its not difficult if ur town and uninformed. when ur informed ppl are town ur afraid of making a stance that will make ur team look worse its literally fucking mafia 101
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by Super »

In post 1052, Firebringer wrote:also super is my soul mate. her trolling koba stole my heart
:P I'm glad someone is appreciating it
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by Super »

In post 1053, DkKoba wrote:even if im busy as fuck i can take 5 minutes to skim, and make a conclusion on something.

its not difficult if ur town and uninformed. when ur informed ppl are town ur afraid of making a stance that will make ur team look worse its literally fucking mafia 101
holy fuck this gives me de ja vu to something you said in tinyhunt, hang on let me find it
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1051, Auro wrote:
Firebringer wrote:
you bastard
You should've faked enjoying the drama if you wanted me to stay that way :P
i got plenty of time to make u paranoid don't worry.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1055, Super wrote:
In post 1053, DkKoba wrote:even if im busy as fuck i can take 5 minutes to skim, and make a conclusion on something.

holy fuck this gives me de ja vu to something you said in tinyhunt, hang on let me find it
maybe because its something NAI for me to say bc its common fucking sense
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

super before i pushed on lilith: koba is my top townread
super after i pushed lilith: *starts looking for reasons to scumread me*
retired
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 896, Firebringer wrote:i really do have a scum read on chennis. I need to case him so u all see what im seeing. Initially the push was memey but i think i posted "ohh i believe he really is scum" and it was at that point i really bought into the chennisden scum thing.
If you wanna do this now I'm all ears
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by Super »

[quote=DkKoba]im alive in 3 games and also work 2 jobs while im not asking for participation at my level i still at least expect basic stance taking. excuses for lack of effort are often from scum who cannot find a reason to post or are afraid to spew[/quote]
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by Firebringer »

koba when u say people are being scummy for changing reads, and u can't keep a read static for like 3-4 pages without jumping on another person. I can't help but feel ur not very self aware of the arguments ur making.
Show

Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by Super »

In post 1058, DkKoba wrote:super before i pushed on lilith: koba is my top townread
super after i pushed lilith: *starts looking for reasons to scumread me*
hehe I can say anything I like cos I know I'm town and know you'll never get my elimmed so keep trying muwhahahHAHAHAHAHHAHAH >:)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1060, Super wrote:
DkKoba wrote:im alive in 3 games and also work 2 jobs while im not asking for participation at my level i still at least expect basic stance taking. excuses for lack of effort are often from scum who cannot find a reason to post or are afraid to spew
and guess what samp4palmer was?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this was literally the reason to catch samp4palmer was maf that game and we yelled it at him in our scum chat ^^^
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:52 pm

Post by Super »

Koba link me your town games thanks
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

search.php?author_id=33894&sr=topics

not doing the work for u
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by Super »

lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:56 pm

Post by Super »

I'll just ask peta in the morning then if you're going to continuously be difficult in this game

honestly if you continue being this way in the game I'm probably going to end up getting a liability wagon on you just for being anti-town and frustrating, and you know I will always win against you so you should start being cooperative with me sweet-pie
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

last time i 1v1d you you just ragequit so i won there, and i was actually scum there, so there's 0 chance of that here especially on my home turf <3
retired
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1059, Auro wrote:
In post 896, Firebringer wrote:i really do have a scum read on chennis. I need to case him so u all see what im seeing. Initially the push was memey but i think i posted "ohh i believe he really is scum" and it was at that point i really bought into the chennisden scum thing.
If you wanna do this now I'm all ears
ohh let me give u the short version before i give long version:
short version is i think chennisden is exceptionally wooden for whaat he has posted. I think he has holding back emotions and got some passive aggressive when it came to me earlier in game, i tought he was being exceptionally strange in our 1v1 and i think he knew what he wanted out of that cause there was nothing he was doing to progress a read.

look at his post of 156; at tht point i think he waas trying to give too much on a read to say he had a read when he didn't haave anything. In other words tried harder to put words to postings to justify read when nothing existed. and when he dove more into it 174 i don't feel he believes u were scum originally or his interaction screams he is talking to an actual scumread.

look at his interaction with me. first few posts in this game he talked about me like he disliked me (he says he reads me by annoyance level with me); that pretty much was non-existent in our little tiff and he backed of easily. Now could u say he was just holding back, sure, its just i don't think he had any intention of using that to read me. I think he got stuck into a reactionary omgus, didn't know how to progress with that omgus because he couldn't find anything to do push or angle to take it, decided "fuck it. ill just say im joking don't care" and left it. Like it was easy to do that, and then he pretends like he had balls to do something in which he showed no courage or conviction to do while saying he was like doing something out of ordinary for someone to do.
Show

Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Super »

In post 1069, DkKoba wrote:last time i 1v1d you you just ragequit so i won there, and i was actually scum there, so there's 0 chance of that here especially on my home turf <3
I ragequit for other reasons and things going on so you shouldn't be so confident
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

reads list super?
retired
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:00 pm

Post by Firebringer »

that wasn't as short as i wanted.
i can go through posts by posts but i wanted to give u broad overview of events and how i think scum chennisden isn't really hunting. How he is giving the impression he is, and how he is a wooden machine that needs an upgrade to be a real boy who i can believe has positions in this game he will fight for.
Show

Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:01 pm

Post by Super »

In post 1072, DkKoba wrote:reads list super?
nope

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”