Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3666, Special BROvert Ops wrote:But currently we seem to be listening to Toog?
I don't think anyone is really listening to me, and I've actually had some people (koba) straight up tell me that I am not someone allowed to lead anything. That being said, all I'm trying to do is keep people informed of where the votes stand, when lead changes happen, and when people are close to being launched.

I think an issue we had for the first 120 pages is that votes were moving back and forth so frequently, with so few vote counts in between, that no one has been willing to get a wagon going for long enough to squeeze people for info.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by samantha97 »

VOTE: dkkoba

just a few more votes
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3675, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 3666, Special BROvert Ops wrote:But currently we seem to be listening to Toog?
I don't think anyone is really listening to me, and I've actually had some people (koba) straight up tell me that I am not someone allowed to lead anything. That being said, all I'm trying to do is keep people informed of where the votes stand, when lead changes happen, and when people are close to being launched.

I think an issue we had for the first 120 pages is that votes were moving back and forth so frequently, with so few vote counts in between, that no one has been willing to get a wagon going for long enough to squeeze people for info.
+1
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whats towny about that titus?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by SirCakez »

KOBA STFU AND TAKE A BREAK U LIAR
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3671, DkKoba wrote:k im gonna not post in here until tomorrow.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey can another town pls get a clue and actually question titus when they keep saying stupid questionble shit. stop letting her use site clout to skate by for free stop bieng scared.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im angry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cuz everytime this shit happens in games i get fucked over cuz ppl are like "uwu koba being aggressive so their points are bunk" like fuck off go question the person im scrutinizing urself and then eval for urself. esp when said person is refusing to answer. build the pressure on them to answer. its fucking mafia 101 when someoen is being agenda-y like this.
retired
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

Go finish rearranging your room and think about your PC in it's shiny new home spot
Norangal
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Titus, I'm not a fan of as it feels unusually superficial for town!you
Koba, drink a glass of water at the very least.

Please do not vote Koba today, thank you.

-A
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Special BROvert Ops »

In post 3675, Toogeloo wrote:

I feel like your "RCE or SBO" ended up happening to an extent, even if it wasn't explicitly decided upon (which it clearly wasn't people people are wagoning Koba)

-Henry
Two guys, one team, not a single logical plan between them.

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

Titus, now that we've come to a point where we agree to disagree on Koba, it's time to find another avenue. If Koba is scum here, they do have partners so go and find those
Norangal
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm actually impressed that RCEnigma got to L-1 at all, and despite a ton of reservation about the claim, and even the push to being 1 vote away from launching after the claim, they are now not even top 2 launch candidate.

RCEnigma has since disappeared now that the heat is no longer there and Titus and koba now eat up the attention in the thread.

This snapshot of the past few pages is basically speaking volumes as to the gamestate as a whole. There are not enough people willing to push a launch through on the same name. Everyone has their own agenda with not enough people having room for compromise long enough to actually get things done.

The moment we get close to coming together, other players audibly voice their disgust, attacks begin, cold feet happen, and the whole thing comes crumbling down, and we are back to where we were 100 pages ago.
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:51 pm

In post 3679, SirCakez wrote:KOBA STFU AND TAKE A BREAK U LIAR
In post 3680, SirCakez wrote:
I lol'ed at this

-Henry

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 3688, Toogeloo wrote:I'm actually impressed that RCEnigma got to L-1 at all, and despite a ton of reservation about the claim, and even the push to being 1 vote away from launching after the claim, they are now not even top 2 launch candidate.

RCEnigma has since disappeared now that the heat is no longer there and Titus and koba now eat up the attention in the thread.

This snapshot of the past few pages is basically speaking volumes as to the gamestate as a whole. There are not enough people willing to push a launch through on the same name. Everyone has their own agenda with not enough people having room for compromise long enough to actually get things done.

The moment we get close to coming together, other players audibly voice their disgust, attacks begin, cold feet happen, and the whole thing comes crumbling down, and we are back to where we were 100 pages ago.

Do you think RCE is like a recruitable third party or just came up with an unusually good fakeclaim? Or like what are you saying here? I feel like you have implications but I struggle to follow where you're going

-A
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by samantha97 »

did the people voting sequence forget they got to a similar point too first thing in the game?
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:54 pm

In post 3688, Toogeloo wrote:I'm actually impressed that RCEnigma got to L-1 at all, and despite a ton of reservation about the claim, and even the push to being 1 vote away from launching after the claim, they are now not even top 2 launch candidate.

this is the exact reason I was having people name 4 townreads to make town leaders that can deliberate on decisions and then enforce them with their status
The idea is to at least get through day 1 with this method, it could last longer but the hope is to get a decision that people can stomach.

-Henry

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:56 pm

In post 3691, samantha97 wrote:did the people voting sequence forget they got to a similar point too first thing in the game?
can we not revisit old wagons? That one dissolved in part because me and norway weren't being active and people homed in on that.

-Henry

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3687, Angel Warriors wrote:Titus, now that we've come to a point where we agree to disagree on Koba, it's time to find another avenue. If Koba is scum here, they do have partners so go and find those
I have weaker suspects but they're not getting wagoned a la murdercat and brovert. I'm willing to hammer sequence but I really don't think it's scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

It's an active wagon now, with 4 votes
Norangal
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3690, Rei and Asuka wrote:Do you think RCE is like a recruitable third party or just came up with an unusually good fakeclaim? Or like what are you saying here? I feel like you have implications but I struggle to follow where you're going
It's just an observation. I think there is something scummy about it in general though.

*RCEnigma doesn't contribute much prior to being L-2.
*A decent amount of time is taken between
---I don't want to claim.
---First half of claim.
---second half of claim.
*RCEnigma gets to L-1
*One person unvotes
*Wagon completely dissolves
*RCEnigma stops posting
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3695, Angel Warriors wrote:It's an active wagon now, with 4 votes
Brovert does not have four votes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

To say we're mad... is an understatement.
In post 3386, Special BROvert Ops wrote:
In post 2974, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2972, RCEnigma wrote:I'm not discrediting you at all. They went "oh no, now that the hood is out I can't do anything."

Flea has done 0 to advance the game in any way or make them readable in any capacity outside of minor setup spec in hood, which I don't care about anyway.

But point is they haven't done anything that makes me say huh, scum don't really do that.
shut the fuck up they have IRL shit and fae literally said it in the hood and now ur being fucking gaslighty about it and its pissing me off even more
do you not think scum use IRL shit to cover for themselves? Because I feel like a lot of the time Nancy Drew will end up doing that. I also believe on some level Bell and Flea did that in Among Us.

-Henry
How fucking dare you?

WE have genuine fucking issues OOC/OOG and one of our previous posts has detailed todays issue at quite a bit more detail than would be required for the likes of you. We do this from a place of honesty and transparency.

How fucking dare you accuse us of using our conditions to manipulation win conditions. That's unethical, shitty and frankly abhorrent behavior and we would never engage in that.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

Sequence has four votes. You ninjad me
Norangal

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”