Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Super »

I'm peacing out for now and will be back later tonight to catch up with the thread and all the content I hope Lilith/Amy/Johnny/Flopz/Auro produce while I am gone :D

don't bicker too much, kids
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1250, Super wrote:I'm peacing out for now and will be back later tonight to catch up with the thread and all the content I hope Lilith/Amy/Johnny/Flopz/Auro produce while I am gone :D

don't bicker too much, kids
ok boomer
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:31 am

Post by lilith2013 »

legitimately I don't think anything I do would satisfy whatever you want, you're so set on trying to discredit me or doubtcast me or whatever this is that you've implied you would rather I make up reads than be honest about not having read the game and that you would rather I shut up and not post after you said you are scumreading me for not having reads

pedit: seeing as I'm missing most of the game anyway, I'm just going to read the whole thing.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:31 am

Post by lilith2013 »

see I used to do that and then people complained at me for it being too difficult to try to parse a long post
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

I'd also prefer if you condensed the early game stuff into one post and spoilered it
Team mafia alt of Infinity 324
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:34 am

Post by lilith2013 »

ok
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont mind if u go ahead and do it once u get to like page 25-30 but for the first 25 pages pls dont flood the thread
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1207, Super wrote:who hasn't really been producing the greatest reads ever
the betrayal is real
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1213, chennisden wrote:I townread FB ever since he posted his case on me, because to be honest, I can get the read.
go on
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Flopz »

Sorry peeps, I kind of had my phone charging on the other side of the room while I was reading a book and the next thing I knew it was past midnight with my parents telling me to sleep lol.

That hasn't happened for a while so I was enjoying the moment.

I'll be back come the morrow so speak to you all then

I absolutely loathe phoneposting
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Flopz »

If people have any questions for me you might as well ask me and I'll get round to them tomorrow
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Flopz »

Super you were talking about your falling reads with me, I would suggest looking through the games you asked me to link. I think that'll help a lot more with parsing my alignment, I'm really not hard to read and I think my earlier games will help with that
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Flopz »

Just gonna add, Chenns latest posts are making me feel eh. And I really need to look at Auro again. (DW AL, I'm getting to you too lol)
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Flopz »

Amp and Lilith, I'm looking forward to those catch-up posts too
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Flopz »

I'm also liking fire a bit more but I really don't like a full-tone read, that's something a bit too spooky for me to jump into. Will probably ask the H-twins on what they think tomorrow and will come back and say more things
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 1156, Autumn Leaves wrote: flopz and his buddies were SRing me at the beginning, but then backed off because part of the case was based on misremembering meta.
I should probably add here, they never thought you were someone else, just me. They haven't said anything different regarding you, that was me backing off. The melons have been too busy when I asked them yesterday to read over your ISO and see if they felt anything different.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Flopz »

While I'm at it I might as well address the "Team read" shade, most of my reads have been my own, while I have also given what my team thinks to some things those are different to my reads and I always state that. I find it weird that ppl are thinking that it's weird to add in team members' thoughts in TM but whatever. If you have an issue with specific reads could you pls bring them up and not just say "he's relying on his teammates" or sth.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Flopz »

Phoneposting should be illegal, I will now sleep. Cya
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 1266, Flopz wrote:While I'm at it I might as well address the "Team read" shade, most of my reads have been my own, while I have also given what my team thinks to some things those are different to my reads and I always state that. I find it weird that ppl are thinking that it's weird to add in team members' thoughts in TM but whatever. If you have an issue with specific reads could you pls bring them up and not just say "he's relying on his teammates" or sth.
Weeeeeell, just skimmed my ISO and my early posts do have a "we" vibe to things so maybe I can understand where people are coming from. But I would like to say that most the stuff is me and like all the stuff after those early posts have been all me.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Flopz »

Ok will actually sleep now bye
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1070, Firebringer wrote:ohh let me give u the short version before i give long version:
short version is i think chennisden is exceptionally wooden for whaat he has posted. I think he has holding back emotions and got some passive aggressive when it came to me earlier in game, i tought he was being exceptionally strange in our 1v1 and i think he knew what he wanted out of that cause there was nothing he was doing to progress a read.

look at his post of 156; at tht point i think he waas trying to give too much on a read to say he had a read when he didn't haave anything. In other words tried harder to put words to postings to justify read when nothing existed. and when he dove more into it 174 i don't feel he believes u were scum originally or his interaction screams he is talking to an actual scumread.

look at his interaction with me. first few posts in this game he talked about me like he disliked me (he says he reads me by annoyance level with me); that pretty much was non-existent in our little tiff and he backed of easily. Now could u say he was just holding back, sure, its just i don't think he had any intention of using that to read me. I think he got stuck into a reactionary omgus, didn't know how to progress with that omgus because he couldn't find anything to do push or angle to take it, decided "fuck it. ill just say im joking don't care" and left it. Like it was easy to do that, and then he pretends like he had balls to do something in which he showed no courage or conviction to do while saying he was like doing something out of ordinary for someone to do.
Fire, the case seems like it could be summarised as Chennis being generally awkward/stiff and avoiding confrontation, but that isn't doing much for me - it strikes me as being NAI for Chennis. Your observations of his positions wrt you me are a little contradictory as well: if he was just going for what's easy to say and didn't want confrontation (in your case) why would he pick an arbitrary fight with me (it was initiated before thread momentum was against me). Why hold back emotions when it comes to you while emotionally reacting to me?

Do you disagree that Chennis' emotions in his interactions with me are town indicative?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1141, lilith2013 wrote:Please explain how this is relevant here:
- I’m not the one picking a fight, both you and koba are pressuring me. I literally just responded to it. Koba’s words imply that they think it would be townier of me to make up fake reads than to be honest about where I am in the game. How would you respond to that?
- I also don’t think my responses have been “petty,” and if anything I’ve been stopping myself from having a more emotional reaction in thread.
- looks like you’re just bringing this up to try to discredit me without addressing anything I actually said. like you’re trying to be like “oh this doesn’t actually mean lilith is town” for no reason other than to cast doubt on me because, again, I don’t think this is relevant to the situation at hand.
I'm referring to "I won't do it because someone asked me to, even if I want to do it" as being petty.
Disagree with Koba about stances being a necessity without reading: it's easy to throw out stances and appease everyone and I get attacked for this too.
Yes, I am discrediting a read on you for being stubborn in an argument: I've seen you do exactly that as scum.
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Autumn Leaves »

Auro, can you link a scumgame of lilith's that was somewhat similar to this game?
Team mafia alt of Infinity 324
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1151, lilith2013 wrote:Kind of scumreading auro now, his main contributions yesterday were 1) trying to push a wagon on a person who isn’t around while having expressed scumleans on 3 people who were in thread that he could have pushed or engaged with instead; and 2) questioning me on not wanting to vote a person I wasn’t scumreading.
Yup you're being dishonest here Lilith, I've specified already that lurker wagons are fine because it can cause their teammates to react; and you would surely agree that one doesn't need to vote their "scumlean" tier if they don't feel like it?
And I have also explained that having a vote in play is good regardless of reads.

Do you actually disagree with the rationale behind my arguments?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

you still haven't answered how that was me picking a fight. I didn't start anything. I said I didn't want to vote anyone and then both of you started pressuring me so I responded.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”