PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by PrivateI »

Hello, I am here, and starting from the beginning writing some notes for tomorrow. That, coupled with my team's stuff, will be incoming tomorrow.

Love you all. Hope you're staying safe.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by midwaybear »

Might be conf biasing Murder as stronger town than he deserves at this point
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I tend to always TR murder so this is me acknowledging my paranoia rn
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1214, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 1061, Noraa wrote:Kanna just sucks at reading me generally so I'm weirded out that she's right but I'm waiting on her reply to that atm.
not sure what you want me to reply to? my teammates think you're town and after discussing with them, i agreed. i just read your catch up though and i had an epiphany that you're town by myself. i really see what infinity means by the spew whatever even if it looks bad = town!noraa now

i wouldn't say the "kanna can't read me" thing is accurate as well, i can point out to why i ended up reading you wrong in every one of those games and i think they were just unfortunate
Tell me what alignment morning is.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Noraa »

I need to hear more about my alignment and less "if Noraa is ____, blah blah"
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

But that paragraph isn't about you.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1200, Morning Tweet wrote:You didn't comment on anything i said other than call it horrible (ノ﹏ヽ)
Yeah what more do you want? Shitty meta cases take a shitload of time to pick apart and when people are tunneled like you, its a waste of my time and energy to pick it apart.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1195, Zaiden wrote:First off, I will focus on recent developments following my last post yesterday then reach far back to the early stages of the game after that. I like Morning Tweet's entrance so far they're a lot more active than Clidd but I'm not convinced about this push onto Nora being scum because I could believe the idea she's being pushed onto as an easy target the way I was made out as an easy target. However Morning Tweet lays out and explain the meta reason (please do this if you're using meta because if you don't say it I can't know) that apparently Nora is sitting back and spectating which is atypical for them? And then Nora kind of reacted by getting engaged into the game, which tells me this meta read must be true because otherwise Nora would have presumably said 'Bullshit. Your accusations are wrong scum!'. Also Murdersunny corroborates on this by saying Nora could very well be changing their meta but that they think it's NAI. Both Hectic and Hopkirk were confused why Nora (and anyone else) thought I was Hectic because he was clearly in another game. But her asking me twice about Hectic's read in what came across as good faith felt townie to them. They're flipping on a lot of their reads and it seems like paranoia to me. I don't think I've seen scum flip flop between reads that hard and that fast so based on my real life experience I feel inclined to believe this is town behaviour. Though I have no prior experience with them and if they've had a record of doing this as scum then I will have to reconsider that point.
this paragraph was also horrible. Both paragraphs with me in it were not very good. Like the reason to TR me is way too weak.
Spring Breeze
Spring Breeze
Townie
Spring Breeze
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Spring Breeze »

CONDENSED THOUGHTS

i think noraa is just biased to people scumreading her so the more people are scumreading her, the harder she digs herself into a contradictory hole and that's why she looks so bad. it's hard to tell who's scum pushing her cause i can see a lot of town doing it as well. jingle's original case is just bad though, and i don't think he's explained why those points point to her being scum

i've read in detail now and i'm pretty happy to call zaiden town. stripped of fun, there's a lot of genuine solving there + i'll echo morning tweet that i don't think scum!zaiden has the heart to cheetory in 808. especially after cheetory's previous posts. i do think that come from genuine frustration

i'm also kind of concerned with how people blindly lock maria as town, it's almost as if people are scared to do anything else

not really liking this post from spf, it seems pretty reachy/appeasement
In post 1209, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 1120, MariaR wrote:I personally feel like Zaiden will become a more obvious wolf as the game goes on as you can see where Jingle will be the other way around so I would personally take a shot at them. However, if people aren't overly keen I will take the easy one.
^^i like this thought from maria

if maria is playing from a scum mindset, then it means that she successfully created a significant amount of momentum against zaiden and ensured that he would become the focal point of discussion today, only to deliberately switch her push onto a much more intimidating player and risk drawing a lot of heat on herself.

maria was already a universal TR when she made this post, so it's difficult to see the scum intent behind deliberately switching off of the wagon and the momentum that she singlehandedly created. the most simple answer is that her progression is coming from a town mindset
it's just maria saying i could do X or i could do Y. it does mean maria is probably town though
Kanna of The Four Seasons.
Spring Breeze
Spring Breeze
Townie
Spring Breeze
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Spring Breeze »

In post 1216, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1061, Noraa wrote:Kanna just sucks at reading me generally so I'm weirded out that she's right but I'm waiting on her reply to that atm.
not sure what you want me to reply to? my teammates think you're town and after discussing with them, i agreed. i just read your catch up though and i had an epiphany that you're town by myself. i really see what infinity means by the spew whatever even if it looks bad = town!noraa now

i wouldn't say the "kanna can't read me" thing is accurate as well, i can point out to why i ended up reading you wrong in every one of those games and i think they were just unfortunate
Could you show us how exactly the conversation with your team wrt to Noraa was?
- infinity says she's town
- ydrasse pops in at some point to read noraa
- i express that in thread
- infinity says no, you don't understand how much i townread noraa
- i ask him for reasons
- he points me to the reasons and i elaborate in
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Yeah good call on Maria SB
Creature raised some good points against her in our PT
Cheet's desire to sheep her is suspicious
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1232, Noraa wrote:this paragraph was also horrible. Both paragraphs with me in it were not very good. Like the reason to TR me is way too weak.
I like his effort and it seems believable.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I think it's weird that Maria has been townread by many for seemingly little reason yes
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1235, SirCakez wrote:Yeah good call on Maria SB
Creature raised some good points against her in our PT
Cheet's desire to sheep her is suspicious
Creature's also a paranoid old man because of PookyvFlava
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1235, SirCakez wrote:Cheet's desire to sheep her is suspicious
I think it would be more suspicious if it was made with intent to kill. Seemed more of pressure/temporary to me which is fine.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1236, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1232, Noraa wrote:this paragraph was also horrible. Both paragraphs with me in it were not very good. Like the reason to TR me is way too weak.
I like his effort and it seems believable.
XD ur talking to someone that's the biggest try hard as scum ... ever.
staypositivefriend
staypositivefriend
Goon
staypositivefriend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by staypositivefriend »

In post 1233, Spring Breeze wrote: not really liking this post from spf, it seems pretty reachy/appeasement
In post 1209, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 1120, MariaR wrote:I personally feel like Zaiden will become a more obvious wolf as the game goes on as you can see where Jingle will be the other way around so I would personally take a shot at them. However, if people aren't overly keen I will take the easy one.
^^i like this thought from maria

if maria is playing from a scum mindset, then it means that she successfully created a significant amount of momentum against zaiden and ensured that he would become the focal point of discussion today, only to deliberately switch her push onto a much more intimidating player and risk drawing a lot of heat on herself.

maria was already a universal TR when she made this post, so it's difficult to see the scum intent behind deliberately switching off of the wagon and the momentum that she singlehandedly created. the most simple answer is that her progression is coming from a town mindset
it's just maria saying i could do X or i could do Y. it does mean maria is probably town though
i'm talking about maria's general trajectory of bringing a ton of momentum on zaiden and then cementing herself as a near-universal townread, only to go back on her push and try to create momentum on another player that is significantly more threatening. it did not strike me as the type of progression that typically comes from someone w/a scum mindset
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1240, Noraa wrote:XD ur talking to someone that's the biggest try hard as scum ... ever.
I don't think you should scumread him for his read on you being "bad". That is all.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1239, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1235, SirCakez wrote:Cheet's desire to sheep her is suspicious
I think it would be more suspicious if it was made with intent to kill. Seemed more of pressure/temporary to me which is fine.
Yeah but why go to her immediately?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Spring Breeze
Spring Breeze
Townie
Spring Breeze
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Spring Breeze »

In post 1228, Noraa wrote:

Tell me what alignment morning is.
i'm leaning town, but it's very early. i heard morning is really good at scum hehe
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1242, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1240, Noraa wrote:XD ur talking to someone that's the biggest try hard as scum ... ever.
I don't think you should scumread him for his read on you being "bad". That is all.
it feels super weak considering hoppy and hectic are helping him. that's my point.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1243, SirCakez wrote:Yeah but why go to her immediately?
She has good reads generally and he townread her. I guess if you think he read was pre-emptive than sure, but I still think it was fine.
Spring Breeze
Spring Breeze
Townie
Spring Breeze
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by Spring Breeze »

In post 1241, staypositivefriend wrote:i'm talking about maria's general trajectory of bringing a ton of momentum on zaiden and then cementing herself as a near-universal townread, only to go back on her push and try to create momentum on another player that is significantly more threatening. it did not strike me as the type of progression that typically comes from someone w/a scum mindset
what do you mean by "significantly more threatening"?
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1245, Noraa wrote:it feels super weak considering hoppy and hectic are helping him. that's my point.
Ah ok. I think his own reasoning for townreading you are fine. Hectic and Hopkirk didn't seem to have too much input
staypositivefriend
staypositivefriend
Goon
staypositivefriend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by staypositivefriend »

In post 1247, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 1241, staypositivefriend wrote:i'm talking about maria's general trajectory of bringing a ton of momentum on zaiden and then cementing herself as a near-universal townread, only to go back on her push and try to create momentum on another player that is significantly more threatening. it did not strike me as the type of progression that typically comes from someone w/a scum mindset
what do you mean by "significantly more threatening"?
jingle appears to be a player with an established level of clout and respect. zaiden does not

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”