MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:07 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 2270, Spring Breeze wrote:i still have yet to catch up on everything, but i struggle to see how that case was in good faith
I'm curious, how were you aware that case had been made? Considering your last real post was a number of pages before that. Have you been following the thread?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:07 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 2274, SirCakez wrote:Get ninjaed Murder
oof ow my fruit
alt of MURDERCAT
Spring Breeze
Spring Breeze
Townie
Spring Breeze
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Spring Breeze »

and especially with the "sitting on it" as well. if you were so unsatisfied with my reasonings, for basically being not good enough for you, why couldn't you ask me about it?

@pink ball, i'll just repeat i don't think "why didn't you vote someone then" is ever a good argument. i could ask you why you didn't vote me the whole day if i was *that* scum to you. like, what about that = scum? you'd have to spell it out to me
Kanna of The Four Seasons.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2270, Spring Breeze wrote:i still have yet to catch up on everything, but i struggle to see how that case was in good faith
I will not let you play the victim, SB. It's a scum case on you, and I didn't try to set a trap on you or anything. You're my biggest scumread and I told everyone why, I'm not setting you up. So stop trying to push this rethoric.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Gypyx »

thing is that, yes, while i do belive it is possible for him to have such a read, it looks really superficial to me, and he's doesn't actually try to play or solve with someone who's apparently soul mason level of towniness

am I the only one bothered by this?
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Spring Breeze
Spring Breeze
Townie
Spring Breeze
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Spring Breeze »

In post 2275, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
I'm curious, how were you aware that case had been made? Considering your last real post was a number of pages before that. Have you been following the thread?
i skimmed a little, i did see zaiden questions and spf questions, but this case was just plain bad
Spring Breeze
Spring Breeze
Townie
Spring Breeze
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Spring Breeze »

In post 2278, Pink Ball wrote:
I will not let you play the victim, SB. It's a scum case on you, and I didn't try to set a trap on you or anything. You're my biggest scumread and I told everyone why, I'm not setting you up. So stop trying to push this rethoric.
how am i playing the victim? how is me saying i don't think your case was in good faith playing the victim? just so you know i actually dislike remarks on this because i feel like it goes slightly into the attacking the character part, but maybe i am too sensitive
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:12 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2281, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 2278, Pink Ball wrote:
how am i playing the victim? how is me saying i don't think your case was in good faith playing the victim? just so you know i actually dislike remarks on this because i feel like it goes slightly into the attacking the character part, but maybe i am too sensitive
Ftr I don't think it was a personal attack like that. Sounds like he's just saying it was scummy the way you reacted basically.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:12 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2279, Gypyx wrote:thing is that, yes, while i do belive it is possible for him to have such a read, it looks really superficial to me, and he's doesn't actually try to play or solve with someone who's apparently soul mason level of towniness

This bothers me too but idk I don't know their relationship well enough.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2275, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
This is a great point
Could it be that Spring Breeze was lurking and reading the game but not posting?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Spring Breeze
Spring Breeze
Townie
Spring Breeze
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Spring Breeze »

In post 2278, Pink Ball wrote:ou're my biggest scumread and I told everyone why, I'm not setting you up.
also i have just said why i think you're setting me up, because you were noticeably unsatisfied with some of my vagueness or the fact that i didn't explain things thoroughly but didn't ask me about them at all. instead, you let it bubble *so* you had evidence for this.

p-edit: okay, but i'd appreciate if you'd stop using it, thanks
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2277, Spring Breeze wrote:and especially with the "sitting on it" as well. if you were so unsatisfied with my reasonings, for basically being not good enough for you, why couldn't you ask me about it?
'Cause this is exactly why I'm scumreading you: you wait for someone to ask you about your reads so you can make interactions, instead of giving your insights as whole, 'cause you don't have them. Why would I give you content to work on if that's the main reason I was scumreading?
In post 2277, Spring Breeze wrote: @pink ball, i'll just repeat i don't think "why didn't you vote someone then" is ever a good argument. i could ask you why you didn't vote me the whole day if i was *that* scum to you. like, what about that = scum? you'd have to spell it out to me
You were heavily townreading Zaiden while voting him and voted Jingle when it turned convenient/you wouldn't get confronted/hide behind someone bigger (Maria in this case).

I explicitly said I was using my vote to put pressure where I thought it was needed (Noraa); I didn't need to put pressure on you, I already did it with my blank vote and it worked.

You could ask what you want, you're not doing it tho. Also you have me as a nullread because I have no content, only short liners and short questions. It's a little ironic that you believe that while you think I have made a bad faith case on you 'cause I didn't ask you about your reads. Which one is it: my content is just short liners and questions, or I don't make enough questions about intentions?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2283, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2279, Gypyx wrote:thing is that, yes, while i do belive it is possible for him to have such a read, it looks really superficial to me, and he's doesn't actually try to play or solve with someone who's apparently soul mason level of towniness

This bothers me too but idk I don't know their relationship well enough.
alright, i'll wait to see what he has to say on that one then
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:16 am

Post by SirCakez »

SB's reaction seems very defensive.
@SB are you calling Pink Ball scum here for his case? That's how it read to me.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:17 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2288, SirCakez wrote:SB's reaction seems very defensive.
@SB are you calling Pink Ball scum here for his case? That's how it read to me.
Like this is my definition of shade since Murder was confused about that.
Dissing everything Pink Ball posted without actually calling it scummy.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2285, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 2278, Pink Ball wrote:ou're my biggest scumread and I told everyone why, I'm not setting you up.
also i have just said why i think you're setting me up, because you were noticeably unsatisfied with some of my vagueness or the fact that i didn't explain things thoroughly but didn't ask me about them at all. instead, you let it bubble *so* you had evidence for this.

p-edit: okay, but i'd appreciate if you'd stop using it, thanks
You're minimizing my read on you to "some vagueness". I don't scumread you for being vague, I scumread you because you had no real insights and tried to hide behind someone's back, either your teammates or someone else's content.

Also, as you may notice, I talked very well mannered about the inflection point: my scumread was formed BEFORE I blank voted you, so the "you let it bubble so you had evidence for this" is a lie. Once again, you're trying to minimize this to "you set me up".

If I'm setting you up, then I'm scum, right? Why don't you vote me?
Zaiden
Zaiden
Goon
Zaiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Zaiden »

Alright. I'm gonna shift my vote back to Spring Breeze because I'm not convinced by their response to Pink Ball and they didn't address what I asked them.

Vote: Spring Breeze
Spring Breeze
Spring Breeze
Townie
Spring Breeze
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Spring Breeze »

In post 2286, Pink Ball wrote:'Cause this is exactly why I'm scumreading you: you wait for someone to ask you about your reads so you can make interactions, instead of giving your insights as whole, 'cause you don't have them. Why would I give you content to work on if that's the main reason I was scumreading?
no, the right thing to do here would be to *solve* me, by asking me questions, prodding me, and if you found that unsatisfactory, then you make the case. that literally does not require you to give out your cards or anything. the fact that you didn't tells me you're not solving me

pedit: i am calling him scum, yes. that's just the way i say things
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Insight of the century, here.

Though, one does not simply ignore a case like that. So of course she has to be.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:22 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2290, Pink Ball wrote:If I'm setting you up, then I'm scum, right? Why don't you vote me?
^^^^
I am not inclined to move my vote here.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Spring Breeze
Spring Breeze
Townie
Spring Breeze
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Spring Breeze »

In post 2290, Pink Ball wrote:You're minimizing my read on you to "some vagueness". I don't scumread you for being vague, I scumread you because you had no real insights and tried to hide behind someone's back, either your teammates or someone else's content.

Also, as you may notice, I talked very well mannered about the inflection point: my scumread was formed BEFORE I blank voted you, so the "you let it bubble so you had evidence for this" is a lie. Once again, you're trying to minimize this to "you set me up".

If I'm setting you up, then I'm scum, right? Why don't you vote me?
can you respond to my post?

i wanted to finish reading the thread completely. i wrote that first because i couldn't help it. you're right VOTE: pink ball
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:22 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2293, Something_Smart wrote:
Insight of the century, here.

Though, one does not simply ignore a case like that. So of course she has to be.
I mean like over-defensive.
Like you can respond to a case defending yourself but her tone and aforementioned shade at Pink Ball seem unjustified.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

SB because this advice helped me earlier: you should catch up and then respond to things.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I don't think so? Given that she does scumread PB (not an instinct I'd have, but a natural one, to be sure) I think her response was pretty reasonable.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:25 am

Post by SirCakez »

Agree to disagree.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”