Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 1149, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I want to get rid of an relatively inactive and unhelpful slot today.
BBMolla does not fit that criteria as they seem engaged.
Akarin has had bursts of activity.
Zor has done nothing but excuses and made scummy posts.

Of these current wagons i endore Zor, could maybe be convinced on Akarin but not really as i don’t see why they are scummy. BBMolla no.
molla's in the top half of posts

why'd you mention him here
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Endorse Zor*
Not endore lol.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1143, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.18

zoraster(4)
~ (171), (132), (62), (73)

Akarin(4)
~ (173), (53), (105), (24)
BBMolla(3)
~ (43), (25), (23)
TheGoldenParadox(1)
~ (217)
Ramcius(1)
~ (18)

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-29 19:00:00)

Mod Notes
  • Iconeum on weekend v/la.

Molla’s is a really bad wagon.

Not extremely shockingly none of my trs are on it. Kind’ve interesting.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1150, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1149, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I want to get rid of an relatively inactive and unhelpful slot today.

Of these current wagons i endore Zor, could maybe be convinced on Akarin but not really as i don’t see why they are scummy. BBMolla no.

Because i am talking about the current leading wagons.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1128, Thestatusquo wrote:What if I told you that things which are wrong from your perspective arent necessarily wrong from the perspective of people who aren't you? That's my biggest problem with your reasoning. All the other stuff besides that seems spot on.

Also I'm trying to decide if I'm voting pine or not. I don't think I'm willing to let them come in, do dick all while angrily shading me and then disengage from the game again.
Yes I get that and I think that’s likely true for all of us. I usually only understand why I’m getting scumread is when I actually get a red role pm. Otherwise, I obviously have somewhat of a blind spot I can’t do much about but I actually do get by best reads that way and I still don’t tr TGP and that isn’t helped by him being on a wagon I’m pretty sure is town.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m probably going to be completely wrong with this read since it’s based on not much else than gut. But i think it’s somewhat townie that DEB is paying attention to the game but hasn’t voted anyone and is just saving up to hammer a wagon.
There is no agenda in that.
But again, it depends on if we are wagoning scum or town right now.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1129, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1127, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1125, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1123, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I will reread Zor’s wall but I would like you not to outright dismiss my reasons. I wouldn’t be voting TGP if I didn’t think I have good reasons for that vote.
I'm not dismissing your reasons, as i don't townread TGP. But i do believe the main argument you've been harping TGP on is largely irrelevant, or at the very least, it is not an argument i find convincing.
He initially jumped on me for an NAI reason refused to reacess or re-evaluate, then he tried to weirdly flatter me while still sr me. Then he finally decideds he can’t push me and he attacks me for it, callinf me “antitown” , which makes 0 sense considering he now has decided his push on me is wrong. I just think that town!TGP wouldn’t be approaching my slot this way. I just don’t feel anything about the way he’s engaged with me this game makes sense coming from town. Other than that the entire unwillingness to sort, reacess, re-evaluate is seriously weird to me because I don’t often see that from town. I mean he’s also voting molla who I think is town so I very much dislike that wagon. He hasn’t done anything to cause me to question my read on him and I think it’s a very lazy wagon on likely lhf town.
nancy, do you understand that your read on me is almost entirely because of my original scumreading you and then exchanges of hostility? you haven't given one good argument for why i'm town, and in fact scumread everything i do just because i'm doing it. please reevaluate and stop putting such ridiculous amounts of weight on how others treat YOU in this game because it's a terrible basis for your read on them.
Aside from the question of YOUR alignment, it totally isn’t. I’ve caught lots of scum that way. I haven’t given an argument that you agree with you mean?

Like this is almost entirely on you. No one is forcing you to engage with me the exact way you are. I will change my read on you when you change the way you’ve been engaging with me this game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh wait. He is voting Ramcius according to VC.
I didn’t even realize.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 831, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Consider my vote a floater until someone is in hammer range.
Ok no, i’m basically remembering right.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This only really goes for DEB since that slot seems to often choose this particular playstyle. I wouldn’t townread any of the other slots here currently for this play.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1131, Pine wrote:
In post 1126, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1105, Pine wrote:
In post 626, Pine wrote:A quick scan of a few ISOs:

Zor looks fine to me. I have absolutely no idea what this wagon is about, aside from some of you pouting that he’s not doing what you want or expect. Hint: Anyone who yields to demands deserves suspicion, not trust.

NancyDrew is doing her usual petulant Town thing. She’s fine.

Norwegian is irritating the shit out of me, but jury’s out on whether it’s AI or not.

Flavor Leaf is unreadable so far. He always is. He is, however, too valuable if Town to be a D1 boot.

DEB is the only one who sticks out as distinctly suspicious so far.

I’ll reserve my vote for now, need to put those ISOs in context.
Shea, skimming through an ISO as short as mine really oughtn’t require multiple demands.
So you like Zor then? Maybe I should keep my vote where it is then? I just really feel strongly that TGP is scum and unlike Norwee, I think how a player interacts with you is possibly the most valuable information you can have.
I'm not really settled on Zor yet, but the reasons for voting for him and the people doing it have me really wary of the wagon. TGP might be a reasonable vote, but I think Akarin is more likely to flip scum.
In post 1128, Thestatusquo wrote:What if I told you that things which are wrong from your perspective arent necessarily wrong from the perspective of people who aren't you? That's my biggest problem with your reasoning. All the other stuff besides that seems spot on.

Also I'm trying to decide if I'm voting pine or not. I don't think I'm willing to let them come in, do dick all while angrily shading me and then disengage from the game again.
I've been neither angry towards you, nor have I shaded you. I have shown healthy suspicion of you and disinterest in engaging in your aggressive rhetoric.
I really hate the Molla wagon and no one on it has given a single valid reason for voting him. I think there’s likely scum on there.

So, I’m probably fine with voting anyone on that wagon: rn probably in this order: TGP/Zor/Akarin but that order is subject to change. DEB needs to do a lot more because he has done absolutely nothing AI so far.

@TGP, it would probably help my read on you if you weren’t voting likely town, jes’ sayin’.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

I feel like you get me now Norwee
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1155, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m probably going to be completely wrong with this read since it’s based on not much else than gut. But i think it’s somewhat townie that DEB is paying attention to the game but hasn’t voted anyone and is just saving up to hammer a wagon.
There is no agenda in that.
But again, it depends on if we are wagoning scum or town right now.
If he didn’t hammer someone at E-1, that would out them as both scum, though.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m sure he would hammer both scum and town if it lead up to it. As both alignments, but surely he would influence more in a preferrable direction if he was scum.
That’s my thought here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Zoraster&Pine moderator scum team just a conspiracy theory or reality?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scum is probably this:
{Zoraster, Pine, TheGoldenParadox}

- Bunno
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 1153, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1150, Mistyx wrote:

Because i am talking about the current leading wagons.
oh

i am so zoned out lol
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 1159, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This only really goes for DEB since that slot seems to often choose this particular playstyle. I wouldn’t townread any of the other slots here currently for this play.
this post stuck out to me as really towny and i cannot articulate why
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Categorized

Town:
-Mistyx
-Nancy Drew 39
-Flavour Leaf
-thestatusquo
-BBMolla

Leantown:
-Dr Easy Bake
-Akarin
-Iconeum

Null
-Ramcius

Scum
-Pine
-Zoraster
-TheGoldenParadox

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Either scum is doing absolutely nothing to control the gamestate, and scum is in the lurker people, or scum are doing the absolute most.

I don't know which is more likely.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

might be worth to resolve in Status-Ramcius
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

norwegian list kinda scummy, but that's essentially where the gamestate is dictating the game being, so I could see that as a scum list or a town list, but i don't really want Norwegian faded today.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why voting Akarin FL?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scumreading because Pine has been really lame these latest pages and not a fan of how they are treating the Zor wagon.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1172, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why voting Akarin FL?

i just voted there and haven't moved. I didn't have an actual reason except for pressure. I'm debating where to go right now.

Pine bringing that up as a reason was a little weird, but I don't think it's AI, I think he just got heated. I will say, if he's scum here, his play defending me is going to help him tremendously.

I instinctively am wanting to defend Pine, but I don't really have reasons, that being said, I don't really want Pine faded. It's a weird situation because it allows for the situation that "ScumFL would want Pine alive", and that's the level of thinking that's going on in regards to my Pine read.

Pine was one of the first scum I ever caught on Mafiascum, but I've really only seen Pine once or twice, and I haven't played with Pine at all recently.

The last game I remember with them was a game on my Pretentious account where I hard lead the town, which is why I think Pine's read on me makes sense coming from town.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”