Mini Normal 2185 | EFoBBBiO | Game Over!

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1987, ejjinami wrote:@ower, to make this clear, you fully understand that my role is self resolving and that if I’m town, getting me lynched today is pretty much the only way to make scum win?
and IF I’m scum, I basically committed suicide a while ago as there are more than enough mis-lynches left to lynch me anyway...

yet you chose to just ignore all of that and keep pushing me for interactions?

....good tone or not, this is just a scum-claim lol
At least you have a chance at flipping scum from his point of view, Lunar is literally STILL voting conftown.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:42 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2000, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1987, ejjinami wrote:@ower, to make this clear, you fully understand that my role is self resolving and that if I’m town, getting me lynched today is pretty much the only way to make scum win?
and IF I’m scum, I basically committed suicide a while ago as there are more than enough mis-lynches left to lynch me anyway...

At least you have a chance at flipping scum from his point of view, Lunar is literally STILL voting conftown.
Not true.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:36 am

Post by joqiza »

Random thought but I wonder if Momrangal was Mafia Informed of a Neapolitan. That might explain why she claimed PR in response to Grendel.

Did Galron claim his exact role before D2 or just say he had a green check? @hood
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2001, Lunar Martian wrote:

Not true.
In order for joquiza to be scum, Galron needed to be lying about his report. Your slot is increasingly flailing FMPOV, I don't think your alleged interpretation of this game state is believable.
In post 2002, joqiza wrote:Random thought but I wonder if Momrangal was Mafia Informed of a Neapolitan. That might explain why she claimed PR in response to Grendel.

Did Galron claim his exact role before D2 or just say he had a green check? @hood
Before D2, I believe Galron was an unclaimed investigative, and he outed his full role maybe N3? So your theory makes sense.

It could be a bit of a stretch, but going off of your same theory, maybe Bugs was covering for Lunar D1 by saying that Lunar had softed TPR.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Frogsterking »

@mod
Lunar is voting OWER not joquiza:
In post 1979, Lunar Martian wrote:VOTE: OWER
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2001, Lunar Martian wrote:

Not true.
Okay I see now.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Luca Blight »

It feels like Lunar is slowly turning into Trendall, which is a shame.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2002, joqiza wrote:Random thought but I wonder if Momrangal was Mafia Informed of a Neapolitan. That might explain why she claimed PR in response to Grendel.

He just stated he had a green check
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 1999, Frogsterking wrote:Ejji's most recent claim that he'll night block one of Luca/OutWorldER is concerning to me. That sounds like a way out for scum in his spot. If he blocks Luca and there's no kill I'd be more inclined to believe Ejji is wifoming.

Ejji's OCEAN also is 100% geared toward seeing how long they can last in this situation (unless he gets bored.) Low neuroticism, super low agreeableness and conscientiousness is a perfect temperament for this kind of action.
You’re saying that just because you don’t trust me in general. This is the most logical course of action lol, it’s not like doing that makes me scummy

and your assumption would be correct only if you assumed that scum!me would completely give up on winning...
lunar clearly doesn’t scum-read me and has shown signs of suspecting luca before, while gamma and joq were complete mysteries

assuming that I had enough confidence to still try not to die as scum, the correct course of action would be for me to just push people normally and think of some bullshit AtE to explain my defense of bugs.
+ probably still try to lynch luca :/

luca’s push bugs could be explained by the scum-team focusing on bussing D1
and it’s not like he could have backed off D2 because there was a red check on mom

Funnily, I still believe that if I decided to write my case on luca and included all of that (probably incorrect) emotion analysis, it would have still turned out rather decent
even if it wasn’t strong enough to lynch, it should have been strong enough to explain why I wanted him dead for so long :/

D4
ower- mis-lynch 
frog- kill

D5
gamma- mis-lynch
joq- kill

then I’d end up in LyLo with luca and lunar

out of which I THINK there should be a chance of me convincing lunar that luca could have been bussing... or luca that I’m just an idiot (probably less likely)
There is no need for me to pretend that “I’m testing my limits” via claiming a role that forces everyone to let me live without doing anything anyway :/
That would be a total failure as a test of skill lol

but w/e

lemme just say that. I HAVE FULL INTENTION OF VOTING MYSELF IF I DON’T DIE. The only way I live is if there is a scum role that’s immune to my actions and in that case, I’m probably better off dead before mylo/lylo.
(for multiple reasons)

if you don’t trust me, w/e. Just please don’t lynch me now lmao
That’s literally all I’m asking for

from what I remember he claimed N1
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 2006, Luca Blight wrote:It feels like Lunar is slowly turning into Trendall, which is a shame.
I think I’m getting to the point where I don’t really care about who we lynch again... Regardless of who among ower/lunar is scum, they basically can’t win anyway

———————-

fun fact to remember in case something goes wrong. I trust gamma more than luca
Even if you ignore my role-block on them, one of their most recent actions in the hood (and game thread actually) should not have happened if they were mafia

(this is a crumb. Posting this just in case luca actually ends up being scum and I either die or get lynched. Gamma will know what to say. Ignore this post otherwise)
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 2008, ejjinami wrote:
In post 1999, Frogsterking wrote:Ejji's most recent claim that he'll night block one of Luca/OutWorldER is concerning to me. That sounds like a way out for scum in his spot. If he blocks Luca and there's no kill I'd be more inclined to believe Ejji is wifoming.
wait, crap
I wrote luca instead of lunar

OK GOOD CATCH.

I meant this as, I’ll block the one among the PoE who doesn’t end up being lynched
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by joqiza »

i am willing to let unsettlingly sexy hollister cat live another day
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 2011, joqiza wrote:i am willing to let unsettlingly sexy hollister cat live another day
:D
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

My main concern is the promise to self-vote. That would be playing against wincon. Seems like an empty promise. the question is why make the empty promise? It's probably innocent, since Mafia would be silly not to shoot him.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m sure he has a plan.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Frogsterking
what is your lim preference today?
I think based who is voting whom aorn I’d rather vote out Lunar
<Embrace The Void>

OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I still think Lunar is severely unlikely to be scum here. The only thing that gives me pause is the TPR soft in the beginning which regardless of how it was intended to come off looks bad but otherwise I just don't think he fits in with the other two scum.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

When did I soft PR exactly?
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

I'm guessing it was towards the end of day 1? I was in a big argument with someone?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

did you like
miss that whole entire exchange at the start of d2 and eod1?

Spoiler: Quotes
In post 884, bugspray wrote:
In post 881, Amélie wrote:
In post 880, bugspray wrote:so are we gonna elim lm, amelie, or ower today? i will hammer anyone but myself rn and when its like an hour to go i'll selfhammer too
Lunar Martian is the popular pick and I think we need to hurry otherwise we might not have enough time to ask for a claim.
lunar softed being a tpr
In post 885, bugspray wrote:
In post 612, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 608, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 603, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 597, Luca Blight wrote:Right....you complain that people are scumreading you for no reason and no-one is talking to you, but I’ve clearly tried to engage with you and you’re not interested in talking to me at all.

Intent to hammer, claim your role please.
Except you really haven't. You haven't even convinced me that you're reading anything I say.
That’s weird, given I’ve directly commented on most of your posts this game.

I’ll give you one more chance to claim.
Yes you've commented and still managed to not engage with my posts. For example you're still not showing that you've read my posts about bugspray, and you aren't following up on any questions you ask me, other than to whine.
Kill me if you want, but it's gonna look real bad tomorrow
could just be bluffing but would suck if we rekt a rolecop who could at least prove i'm telling the truth or even a regular cop who can clear me for d2

these two quotes led into exchanges d2 about if Amelie was a shot or a protection
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:01 am

Post by ejjinami »

It doesn’t seem like there’s much to talk about, let’s just end the day.

gamma wants to lynch lunar because he seems to have given up.
joq wants lunar (for the same reason?)
Ower wants to lynch me because he town-reads everyone else.
I want to lynch ower because he ignores my role being self-resolving, which is exactly what the mafia must do if they want to win.
Luca seems to agree.
Lunar sheeped because that’s the only valid vote from his pov.

3 on ower
2 on lunar
1 on ejj

Frogster, if you don’t mind, try to decide on your vote.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:01 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 2017, Lunar Martian wrote:When did I soft PR exactly?
I’m assuming people understood your refusal to claim as a crumb.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:51 am

Post by joqiza »

I'm skimming OWER's iso, and in order to believe he's scum you need to believe that he basically said, "okay, bugspray i'm gonna hard tunnel you starting d1, momrangal you hard tunnel me, we're gonna spend all game trying to get each other executed despite the fact that town has PR's, also I'm going to make no effort to make allies and in fact I'm just going to be vaguely antagonistic towards everyone. This'll work out I bet."
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:58 am

Post by joqiza »

I think Lunar is probably the best elimination if we're lynching in the PoE of {Lunar/OWER/Luca}. Maybe I actually revisit Luca today though idk. I can't really stomach lynching OWER over Lunar I think OWER's play would be so wild if he's maf and his position makes sense wrt ejji because ejji is scummy in terms of wagon placement yesterday and setup spec, I'm just willing to lynch outside for mechanical optimality.

I don't even think Lunar is that scummy, I think him apparently not paying enough attention to the gamestate to realize I'm clear might be kind of towny but if we're lynching outside of ejji I do think he belongs in the PoE.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:26 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 2022, joqiza wrote:I'm skimming OWER's iso, and in order to believe he's scum you need to believe that he basically said, "okay, bugspray i'm gonna hard tunnel you starting d1, momrangal you hard tunnel me, we're gonna spend all game trying to get each other executed despite the fact that town has PR's, also I'm going to make no effort to make allies and in fact I'm just going to be vaguely antagonistic towards everyone. This'll work out I bet."
I don’t know if this is any different on MS but from my experience that’s EXACTLY what happens when scum decide to focus on bussing.
When 1 of them decides to hard-bus, others don’t just buddy each other. I don’t know why it works but from my experience, this rule is rarely broken

Yes, they could have randomly decided to focus on each other D1
Yes, they could have been happily trying to lynch each other
and funnily, most of the time it just works.
Mom couldn’t have predicted that they would have gotten cop-checked so from their pov, they would have only been sacrificing bugs.

Let’s just agree to disagree here

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”