Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Sequence »

In post 5124, Sequence wrote:We are targeting in the following pool tonight: {MURDERCAT, MathBlade, RCEnigma, Nylaathria, Gamma Emerald, Lunar Martian, Elements, Titus}.
~Ircher
Hydra of Ircher and Bell.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5175, Sequence wrote:
In post 5124, Sequence wrote:We are targeting in the following pool tonight: {MURDERCAT, MathBlade, RCEnigma, Nylaathria, Gamma Emerald, Lunar Martian, Elements, Titus}.
~Ircher
That doesn't answer who you did target since only Sam ended up dead?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Sequence »

Titus, as we previously explained, we have a posting restriction related to our active ability. I don't want to travel to the gray area of what is and isn't allowed, so we are purposely keeping the specifics in the air.
~Ircher
Hydra of Ircher and Bell.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5177, Sequence wrote:Titus, as we previously explained, we have a posting restriction related to our active ability. I don't want to travel to the gray area of what is and isn't allowed, so we are purposely keeping the specifics in the air.
~Ircher
Your target has a way of evading nightkills. You could just vote them and we'd all get the idea. The mods can't stop you from voting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I presume they don’t know the player identity of their target? As a comdemner that is imperative but sequence can just win by targeting them, that seems bit too much knowledge.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5170, Sequence wrote:I don't do cases. They are overrated. Anyway, we will post a solve as soon as we have all the details we need. We are missing one crucial piece of info at the moment that would greatly influence any solve we would give.
You have assured us you are town-sided, but you haven't proven it through your behavior. I cannot help persuade people to lim other possible scum ahead of you if your slot doesn't actively start hunting scum with good reason for votes. So either convince Bell to do the work for you, or start efforting on your end.
In post 5168, MathBlade wrote:Then why agree to elim them if Angel flipped town? Not really following the whole suggesting speed elimming them if you town read them. Can you explain?
I thought the risk was worth it if R&A had stumbled on a game breaking solve. I probably wouldn't trust the slot for reads and what not after yesterday, but that one risky move wasn't enough to completely destroy my otherwise extremely strong town read on the slot. Not to add the replacement as additional reasoning, but I'd certainly hope that it's not a scum gambit to get a guaranteed mislim and then request a replacement to avoid the repercussions.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Titus »

I have one major problem with the R and A slot is the ascetic lie. That can't be because they were so sure of the solve.

If there's scum in my PT, R and A knew they were checked and it explains the tone difference.

I am not sure of R and A's alignment but I don't want them anywhere near limlo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Question where do you think the tone change was I wanna see if it matches where I said I think I caused you to slip or if it was when I was hemming and hawing in another spot.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5182, MathBlade wrote:Question where do you think the tone change was I wanna see if it matches where I said I think I caused you to slip or if it was when I was hemming and hawing in another spot.
Between the days. R and A might have known they were rolecopped. That's why I pushed them so hard on their Nylaa read changing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think that’s cart waaay before the horse then based on my PT. It’s possible there’s scum in yours but without the PT it’s hard to tell. I just find it hard to believe they said check RA if scum!RA fakeclaimed. Was there anyone opposed? Can you go into more detail?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5184, MathBlade wrote:I think that’s cart waaay before the horse then based on my PT. It’s possible there’s scum in yours but without the PT it’s hard to tell. I just find it hard to believe they said check RA if scum!RA fakeclaimed. Was there anyone opposed? Can you go into more detail?
No one literally said anything, which means a collective brain fart by town on the ascetic claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4893, Titus wrote:
In post 4892, MathBlade wrote:Oh no. I am saying that that is what the hood picked as the target. I just don’t believe your result. I don’t buy four people forgot ascetic either.
So you believe that my hood willingly let me target an ascetic? That town forgot but I didn't.

Then I sloppily played a guilty when I could have just outright said my result rather than dancing around by claiming RA wasn't a mason.
Poorly worded question:

I mean who campaigned for RA to be checked specifically.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5186, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4892, MathBlade wrote:Oh no. I am saying that that is what the hood picked as the target. I just don’t believe your result. I don’t buy four people forgot ascetic either.
So you believe that my hood willingly let me target an ascetic? That town forgot but I didn't.

Then I sloppily played a guilty when I could have just outright said my result rather than dancing around by claiming RA wasn't a mason.
Poorly worded question:

I suggested I was. I asked for comments. No one said anything.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 5186, MathBlade wrote:

Poorly worded question:

No one, kkoba specifically said he was checking out of the hood. Titus scumread me going into the night so no chance I'm going near directing her shot. Idk about murder, he was there. Which sums up how I feel about him this whole game. And we punted flea, r.i.p
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

The convo almost verbatim was:
Titus: hey I'm checking R&A
Dk: sure, tell everyone your target when scum might be here
T: no input on who I should check?
Murder: so... My role informed me there was 3p so I can't be scum, I would have kept it secret
T: who should I check? Last chance to tell me
Horses: ..............
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5189, RCEnigma wrote:The convo almost verbatim was:
Titus: hey I'm checking R&A
Dk: sure, tell everyone your target when scum might be here
T: no input on who I should check?
Murder: so... My role informed me there was 3p so I can't be scum, I would have kept it secret
T: who should I check? Last chance to tell me
Horses: ..............
Doesn’t that strike anyone as a bit odd we’ve had Angel flip informed and MurderCat claim there’s 3P yet he only did so in your hood? This would make him another informed player right? Was this before or after Sequence’s claim? Am I reading this correctly?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1345, MURDERCAT wrote:These people are town to me based on various things and I'm not going to reconsider them right now: Dkkoba, Toogeloo, Angels

Samantha is town for today because of resolvable claim and honestly what scum is gunna actually try to suggest massclaim on D1 lol.

I think sequence is 3p so VOTE: Sequence for now. I want them to claim if this is the case.

Flea and cake I think are probably town based on experience in among us. Flea seems not as agenda driven and I don't think cake would be so blatant towards me if he were scum.

Gamma I think is town because of the way that wagon built up. Pressure seemed to reduce on Sequence while the gamma wagon was happening rather than increase, which is what I would expect when there's a flash wagon on scum and a viable alternative.

Rei and Asuka and Lunar Martian I am waiting on some info about that will help me determine whether or not I should trust their reads of each other, but I think there is a decent chance they are just both town.

So that basically leaves me with this poe for today:

Titus - I want you to do stuff with the wagon info and I feel like you didn't really do anything with it
Nylaathria - You dipped from the thread and then came back to pile on a growing wagon with not a lot of justification
RCEnigma - honestly can't remember anything you've done lol, seems like you are pretty under the radar when I should have a better read on you
Norwee - being replaced out, also hasn't really done anything fmpov
Unwnd - One thing I like to do is act kinda scummy doing nothing and see who TRs me. People who know me will TR me for it, but I'm not sure why unwnd is? It seemed like that post about me was justification for TRing me when I'm being TR'd pretty widely for no real reason (at least the main thread). If I die tonight you should probably look here for sure.

I think {Titus, RCEnigma} has one scum. I think that if Norwee is scum then Rei and Asuka and Lunar Martian are probably clear.
Can you explain voting Sequence if you think they are 3P? Do you think they’re scumsiding 3P?

I am having trouble jiving this with an informed claim.

Can you help me out?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore if Titus and RCE are in your hood and you think one is scum why tell them anything?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah I am curious what sort of information you really have here murdercat
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Titus »

I really think sam was right and we should massclaim.

Gamma, did you get any results?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5194, Titus wrote:I really think sam was right and we should massclaim.

Gamma, did you get any results?
So this is town!Titus lmao

Asking results of the likely one shot fruit vendor who acted N1

Like hahahahahaha (sorry but that’s really funny)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Massclaim doesn't open much at this point I think
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Great. I'll ignore the blantant obvtown stuff you ignored and just be thankful we are done fighting in this thread.

Do you think there has to be scum in my hood?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I think it depends on Sam’s flip and what’s in your hood. Has to be is a bit strong, probably yes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Lunar, Nylla, MURDERCAT and Math I think are the only unclaimed slots
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”