lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4400 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:21 am

Post by lilith2013 »

auro, if you’re scum, congrats for successfully tilting me

if you’re town, perhaps you should realize that I won’t play the same way in every game and not having the mental capacity to “perform” to your standards does not mean I’m scum????????
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Auro »

In post 4400, lilith2013 wrote:if you’re town, perhaps you should realize that I won’t play the same way in every game and not having the mental capacity to “perform” to your standards does not mean I’m scum????????
My expectation of subpar performance from you out of lack of mental capacity is different from what I feel in game, though.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:24 am

Post by lilith2013 »

again - you have yet to show how or why this is both true and scum-indicative
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:24 am

Post by joqiza »

In post 4380, Shirou wrote:
In post 4370, joqiza wrote:* the third one is my paranoid tinfoil and is why I'm not willing to entertain your proposal to rush things.
I'm offering myself and you think this can have negative connotation.

I expected this from your slot, so I'm not surprised, but I can't help but shake my head.
Shirou I have no interest in accepting your self-vote proposition.

And if you're correct that Auro is scum that's great, but it's a conclusion I would like to come to independently, once I'm not having to just pop in and read comments at work. Making passive aggressive comments towards me is not going to facilitate that process.

@Auro I will legit just vote you though if you don't start posting coherently. I ISO'd you to see if I'm missing something and you're acting like you have the fucking Panama papers. Stop posting :P emojis and make a case.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:24 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 4390, Shirou wrote:
In post 4375, MathBlade wrote:That’s how I normally hide as scum.

No way math could be scum, who is his partner?

Requiring a solve when we only need one to win is silly.
It's precisely because you only need one scum to win that you entertain multiple solves here

if you think X/Y team is possible, and so is Z/Y, you go for player Y here for higher odds of victory.

entertaining multiple teams and what are the keystone slots is the correct play in this gamestate rather than just sticking your guns to an one-sided read.
holy people are actually using keystone as a term now :oops:
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Auro »

Like Joqiza, Chennis, AL they're all talking about various things apart from {Auro!scum} and I'm basically just OK with my own lim and asking you to engage with anything else to allow me to correct my read of you if I'm wrong, and instead you just continue to pop in to call my reasoning bad and that I'm scum. I've already outlined how I'd like to correct a potentially wrong sort on you and you just ignored it, and you're continuing to attack me, why act surprised that my read isn't changing?
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 4403, joqiza wrote:And if you're correct that Auro is scum that's great, but it's a conclusion I would like to come to independently, once I'm not having to just pop in and read comments at work. Making passive aggressive comments towards me is not going to facilitate that process.
My answer basically, I would make one or two edits but it's good enough to quote:
In post 1434, lilith2013 wrote:I appreciate the reply. I'm not like, upset at you because I don't really think it's your fault and obviously you should play in a way that makes you enjoy the game, I'm more just like, complaining about the general masses *gesticulates wildly* you know? cause I'm petty and shit
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 4404, chennisden wrote:
In post 4390, Shirou wrote:
In post 4375, MathBlade wrote:That’s how I normally hide as scum.

No way math could be scum, who is his partner?

Requiring a solve when we only need one to win is silly.
It's precisely because you only need one scum to win that you entertain multiple solves here

if you think X/Y team is possible, and so is Z/Y, you go for player Y here for higher odds of victory.

entertaining multiple teams and what are the keystone slots is the correct play in this gamestate rather than just sticking your guns to an one-sided read.
holy people are actually using keystone as a term now :oops:
Yes, I'm stealing from you. I liked the term a lot.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:29 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 4405, Auro wrote:Like Joqiza, Chennis, AL they're all talking about various things apart from {Auro!scum} and I'm basically just OK with my own lim and asking you to engage with anything else to allow me to correct my read of you if I'm wrong, and instead you just continue to pop in to call my reasoning bad and that I'm scum. I've already outlined how I'd like to correct a potentially wrong sort on you and you just ignored it, and you're continuing to attack me, why act surprised that my read isn't changing?
and I don’t particularly care what you want. I have been trying to sort you but you have given me no reason to think you are coming from a genuine place. I think you’re scum so of course I’m going to try to get you eliminated, how is that scummy? why should I care what your read on me is?
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Shirou »

I guess I'm camping the thread today until I get an answer of Mena / AL / Joqi on their interest of scum!Auro

If they don't follow though, I suppose I'll back down on the agitation. But I do hope I can wrap up this game today, and focus on completing the events in my ARPG.

I've been slacking on them for 2 weeks...
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Auro »

In post 4403, joqiza wrote:make a case.
Here ya go:
1. Lilith as town makes deep, pointed attacks on slots to sort them. She's had a decent presence this game, yet that sort of scumhunting engagement only seemed to be present in the first half of the game and simmered down later. She was very comfortable with the townblock.
2. She wasn't really pushing any slot because of a professed lack of involvement in reading the game (which is fine, and I don't dispute is the truth) however her desire to have Johnny elim'd seems incongruent with that. She claims that it was apathy, but I don't expect apathy in that context to necessarily end the day sooner - and this was at a point where she had unarticulated but multiple reasons to suspect me.
3. She has been only been focusing on my reasoning on her today and does not talk about anything else, which to me indicates that she's panicking for my post-flip scenario where I discredit the townreads she's garnered.
4. None of the townreads on her are on any convincing reasoning (change my mind if this is inaccurate).
5. Scum will have to have bussed in my envisioned LimLo(-1) and scum are also motivated to bus (because Johnny) and most other bus candidates are eeeeeeh given (2).
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Auro »

In post 4408, lilith2013 wrote:and I don’t particularly care what you want. I have been trying to sort you but you have given me no reason to think you are coming from a genuine place. I think you’re scum so of course I’m going to try to get you eliminated, how is that scummy? why should I care what your read on me is?
In post 4400, lilith2013 wrote:if you’re town, perhaps you should realize that I won’t play the same way in every game and not having the mental capacity to “perform” to your standards does not mean I’m scum????????
Then this is an unhelpful question.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Auro »

In post 4403, joqiza wrote:@Auro I will legit just vote you though if you don't start posting coherently.
Which part is
incoherent
?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Menalque »

I would still prefer to do shirou->auro->flopz if we do the BoP on shirou thing

I am considering the proposition to do auro->shirou->flopz if shirou swears up and down today that they are scumclaiming tomorrow if they don’t self-vote after being wrong on auro

I want them to affirm this utterly so that if we do auro and game doesn’t end, even if shirou wins a 1v1 with me tomorrow (which is what shirou will be forced to do tomorrow if scum after swearing that btw) there is an infinitesimally small chance that they live the day after winning a 1v1 with me and basically 0 chance that they live to lylo

I also want, before doing this, for lilith and joqiza to promise me that in any event that auro flips town, that they vote shirou tomorrow, but beyond that — that if they get talked round, if I ever get flipped then shirou dies the next day, no exceptions, even if it ~feels wrong~ or they don’t think he’s scum
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 4413, Menalque wrote:I am considering the proposition to do auro->shirou->flopz if shirou swears up and down today that they are scumclaiming tomorrow if they don’t self-vote after being wrong on auro
I swear up and down today it's a scumclaim as long as Auro happens today (in real life).
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Menalque »

Shirou, i want a post which doesn’t have anything in it other than “if I’m wrong on auro and I don’t self-vote on D3 or I otherwise resist my elim in any way, shape, or form, I am scumclaiming

If I try to shade mena for wanting me dead as I *promised* I would be okay with after auro!elim, I am scumclaiming

Do not listen to what I say on D3, listen to what I’m saying now on D2, I should be elimmed on D3”
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Menalque »

Give me that now and I vote auro before the blitz tournament I’m playing in with my friends
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Auro »

Ooh this is gonna be exciting.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Auro »

In post 4414, Shirou wrote:
In post 4413, Menalque wrote:I am considering the proposition to do auro->shirou->flopz if shirou swears up and down today that they are scumclaiming tomorrow if they don’t self-vote after being wrong on auro
I swear up and down today it's a scumclaim as long as Auro happens today (in real life).
Why IRL? Weren't you giving time for Joqiza/Chennis/AL to come around on the deal?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Menalque »

You have like 10 mins to give me that post if you’re serious about wanting to wrap up auro!lim today because my tournament starts in 15
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Shirou »

If I'm wrong on both Auro/Flopz, my thesis of this game is completely wrong. I'm negative utility for town in that scenario. My slot isn't important other than the fact it wastes a lim, but I can accept that.

I guess I could avoid that by playing normally/cautiously for the following 2 ~ 6 weeks, but we already talked about why I don't want to do that.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:46 am

Post by chennisden »

i dont like the deal, and even if i vote auro today, it does not mean i'm willing to go through with it
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Auro »

In post 4420, Shirou wrote:my thesis of this game is completely wrong. I'm negative utility for town in that scenario.
Also I'd like you to add
"And the negative utility is totally on me" to that post, too, lol
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Menalque »

Gotta say, I think it’s a real bad look that you haven’t instantly made that post if you’re serious and this isn’t a bluff/posturing
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 4415, Menalque wrote:Shirou, i want a post which doesn’t have anything in it other than “if I’m wrong on auro and I don’t self-vote on D3 or I otherwise resist my elim in any way, shape, or form, I am scumclaiming

If I try to shade mena for wanting me dead as I *promised* I would be okay with after auro!elim, I am scumclaiming

Do not listen to what I say on D3, listen to what I’m saying now on D2, I should be elimmed on D3”
"If I'm wrong on Auro and I don't self-vote on D3 or I otherwise resist my elim in any way, shape, or form, I am scumclaiming.

If I try to shade Mena for wanting me dead as I *promised* I would be okay with after Auro!elim, I am scumclaiming

---------- // ------------

Here is where I add my own wording a bit though:

"Do not listen to anything I say about resisting my elimination on D3, listen to what I'm saying now on D2, I should be elimmed on D3, but I'll still give my thoughts on what to do on D4 while self-voting, but only in D4, never talking about what to change in D3".

Final words:

"This post is only valid today (in real life time). On my clock it's 3pm in the afternoon, if Auro wagon doesn't go through today/now, I can retract both my vote on Auro and this whole proposition".

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”