She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3052, Noraa wrote:
In post 3051, Gypyx wrote:
In post 3048, Noraa wrote:wow that was helpful you just told me that I could be town or scum.
you're more likely town, but not for what you advanced
I didn't give any reasons for anyone to TR me. I'm literally looking specifically for SRs on me.
i think this works better if you dont warn scum in advance

If you're thinking that people (PB?) are going to push you for the defense of SB, i think you'll find yourself very surprised
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:53 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3073, Morning Tweet wrote:I touched on this but i think roughly around the middle of the wagon the elimination was quite likely to happen and if it didnt then it was certainly a forever thing that several players would push i think. i dont see the incentive for scum to bus more than rand% of them already being on the wagon

but again nobody ever agrees with me on this so maybe i just undervalue the importance of votes. What makes scum more likely to essentially join a wagon that is going thru than not? It would do nothing for their looks and in my opinion it doesnt really mean anything at all, it's like executing an order
I am coming at it from a different perspective.
I am town. I think Noraa and Pooky are town. The wagon went through with 10 votes.
So there is likely scum on the wagon. It could be only a rand number of scum, but I think if we look through those votes and see which ones don't track we will find scum.
alt of MURDERCAT
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Gypyx »

hmmm, thinking about SB's reaction to the wagon, and like, she really seemed apathic about it, if scum was really going for a "let's go hyperbus kanna for town points" she would've at least engaged in some theater against scum pushing her wagon?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Gypyx »

murder could you tell me more about the pooky TR?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:54 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3071, Morning Tweet wrote:>PrivateI thought there was scum in PB/SB, with the recent case he is inclined to swap to SB probably, mentions he would likely generally buy his case. Eh eh eh
The fact that PI did not actually join the wagon here is not a good look
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2009, midwaybear wrote:UNVOTE: lol
Talked with team about this a bit. Given my other reads, I wouldn’t be too opposed to voting Spring Breeze. I’m not going to yet.
Also not great
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

Like that's the kind of post scum makes to start distancing while holding off in case the wagon/case goes away
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 2068, PrivateI wrote:I think it's just that--I don't think PB AND SB are scum, and I was more inclined to think PB is scum at that time. I could probably be persuaded on this, especially after the events of the last day, where I've liked a lot more of what PB has to say, and I think their case was something I'd generally buy.
Oh I totally missed this.
Yeah I'm not sure the way he's phrasing that makes sense?

I personally can't imagine being like "oh wow this person made some scummy posts but this person is MUCH scummier so that means that the former is probably more likely town". You don't have the flip of the second person in your hand so I would think it's more likely that you just scumread both.
Zaiden
Zaiden
Goon
Zaiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Zaiden »

Actually something struck me as really strange. If scum wanted to bus, why bus their strongman? Surely it would make more sense to bus a goon or something?

That's what makes me think it probably isn't Pink Ball. And that scum only followed onto the bus once Pink Ball's case made Spring Breeze's elimination seem inevitable.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Mm i guess its important to understand how everyone's impression of the likelihood of the wagon going through was. I thought it was exceptionally likely but i think i may have been influenced by Jingle commenting about "not rushing to end the day so we can talk to someone". i think i probably thought it likely too early, but certainly around the 5-6th vote the rest of the votes were a formality. thats what im getting at.

I dont think it's more likely scum takes a particular approach over the other, at least in general, but by each player specifically perhaps. The reason i do this is because if i had voted SB, it doesnt mean anything for what i was thinking, maybe the only thing my not voting means is that i didnt have a desire to end the day immediately, but with regards to my read itself i think it was unimportant because scumreading or leaning SB was not a controversial topic at the time. the vote was just to kill

of course, if that isnt the impression you guys had im willing to accept im wrong, maybe there was more uncertainty regarding the elim than i got from it. I'm not contesting that there is scum in the wagon cause out of 10 players with me Murder and Noraa not on, then for sure yes
Zaiden wrote:Actually something struck me as really strange. If scum wanted to bus, why bus their strongman? Surely it would make more sense to bus a goon or something?

That's what makes me think it probably isn't Pink Ball. And that scum only followed onto the bus once Pink Ball's case made Spring Breeze's elimination seem inevitable.
i agree that PB pulling SB into the spotlight is particularly unlikely as a distance move, not only is that a waste given the other wagons, but now PB is going to be watched for the rest of the game, and if he's scum, it will be odd after a while when he stops catching scum and never gets NKed. generally when someone plays confident like they've got to solve before dying on the first day, its been from town
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3084, Morning Tweet wrote:of course, if that isnt the impression you guys had im willing to accept im wrong, maybe there was more uncertainty regarding the elim than i got from it. I'm not contesting that there is scum in the wagon cause out of 10 players with me Murder and Noraa not on, then for sure yes
WHAT AM I WRITING

I am trying to say that yeah given who wasn't on the wagon it is reasonable to expect scum on, but i would like to analyze each players motivation for voting individually if at all cause in general i dont think there was particular scum motivation to vote/not vote
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:07 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 3082, Cheetory6 wrote:I personally can't imagine being like "oh wow this person made some scummy posts but this person is MUCH scummier so that means that the former is probably more likely town". You don't have the flip of the second person in your hand so I would think it's more likely that you just scumread both.
It does seem like Private thought that PB/SB was some kind of scum/town interaction, so I think it makes sense?
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:09 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 3081, SirCakez wrote:Like that's the kind of post scum makes to start distancing while holding off in case the wagon/case goes away
It's also the kind of post I would make as town.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3086, midwaybear wrote:
In post 3082, Cheetory6 wrote:I personally can't imagine being like "oh wow this person made some scummy posts but this person is MUCH scummier so that means that the former is probably more likely town". You don't have the flip of the second person in your hand so I would think it's more likely that you just scumread both.
It does seem like Private thought that PB/SB was some kind of scum/town interaction, so I think it makes sense?
Yeah although i suppose the question is why is there an arbitrary "1 scum in PB/SB" line being made, that which i would like to pose as a question to Private probably if he remembers

The other thing I want to hear about is why Pooky's soulread failed. how. how could it !?!? I dont really know if that makes sense as question but its on my mind
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 3088, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3086, midwaybear wrote:
Yeah although i suppose the question is why is there an arbitrary "1 scum in PB/SB" line being made, that which i would like to pose as a question to Private probably if he remembers

The other thing I want to hear about is why Pooky's soulread failed. how. how could it !?!? I dont really know if that makes sense as question but its on my mind
he apparently never faced scum!kanna so that's a reasonable explaination why

bottom text
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 3086, midwaybear wrote:It does seem like Private thought that PB/SB was some kind of scum/town interaction, so I think it makes sense?
Okay but like when you have that kind of assessment you usually say "I think there is one scum in this grouping and I scumread both". Monty's outward facing reasoning on Spring suggests that she should be a scumread, and the implication is that because Pink Ball is a stronger scumread that makes Spring a townlean but I don't think anyone actually reads the game like that as town.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Or I guess the point is that it sounds like Pink Ball is mafia talking to town?
eh.

maybe it's nothing.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 3090, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 3086, midwaybear wrote:It does seem like Private thought that PB/SB was some kind of scum/town interaction, so I think it makes sense?
Okay but like when you have that kind of assessment you usually say "I think there is one scum in this grouping and I scumread both". Monty's outward facing reasoning on Spring suggests that she should be a scumread, and the implication is that because Pink Ball is a stronger scumread that makes Spring a townlean but I don't think anyone actually reads the game like that as town.
well, if you got a S/T read that seems reasonable to me yes?

anyways we should prob let him clarify that

bottom text
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Pink Ball »

If you guys don't start treating me like the IC I am right now I don't even know what's up with you. The level of paranoia you guys are having is not townie, is not "hey I have to consider ALL alternatives because I don't have all the information!", it's plain stupidity. My case is not scum bussing other scum; I DESTROYED SB. Absolutely demolished her. And I gave her enough space to feel comfortable and give us hints on who her teammates are.

Murdersunny, step up dude. Yes, scum probably voted SB. Do you think the best approach to this day is to look at 10 players? From my perspective, all votes after mine are absolutely NAI because SB would never come back from the case I made; as I already said, I destroyed SB. Read SB's ISO again and you'll get a far better and narrowed down playerlist to focus on.

That is all. Stop fucking around.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Pink Ball »

And by the way, FYI: as I got SB eliminated, I'll get who I want eliminated today too, so don't sweat it too much with your votes, 'cause you're all going to follow me again.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

alright well everyone just stop posting until pink ball lets us know who to vote I guess.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

my lord how many days will we have to wait until we are bequeathed with knowledge of who to vote?
Zaiden
Zaiden
Goon
Zaiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Zaiden »

In post 3093, Pink Ball wrote:If you guys don't start treating me like the IC I am right now I don't even know what's up with you. The level of paranoia you guys are having is not townie, is not "hey I have to consider ALL alternatives because I don't have all the information!", it's plain stupidity. My case is not scum bussing other scum; I DESTROYED SB. Absolutely demolished her. And I gave her enough space to feel comfortable and give us hints on who her teammates are.

Murdersunny, step up dude. Yes, scum probably voted SB. Do you think the best approach to this day is to look at 10 players? From my perspective, all votes after mine are absolutely NAI because SB would never come back from the case I made; as I already said, I destroyed SB. Read SB's ISO again and you'll get a far better and narrowed down playerlist to focus on.

That is all. Stop fucking around.
I do follow you and I agree that outside of you there's no real coherently townie read progression from anyone else that followed because they all followed on from you, SPF and myself included. But I think some votes particularly stand out from the 10 players. Are you seriously going to tell me and others that our vote is equally as shady as MariaR's vote? Because from my perspective, no fucking way.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Gypyx »

don't worry PB you will get your 10 points now are we allowed to not blindly sheep you?

bottom text
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 3074, Morning Tweet wrote:i think that noraa's defense of SB due to the particular reasons she had that made her feel very sure was very towny. something that she thought was exclusive to town gave her great confidence in the read, aka the fruits. I dont think she would think to fake that
No that wasn't the main reason. The main reason was that kanna reminded me of myself in Mini 2 something.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”