NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1597, Flavor Leaf wrote:Norwegian/Mistyx/Akarin my hero solve.
Yes that's exactly why i'm voting them right now, because they are my scum partner.
You're good at this.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Ramcius »

Norwe, it seems like you missed my question, so I'll ask again - what do you expect to learn from Akarin's wagon/flip?
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1598, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well when i'm thinking pocket then i usually imagine sucking up for stronger players. And TGP doesn't have much sway most of the time, at least not in this game.
TGP has a vote that is just as strong as anybody else's.

It's the little buddy pocket.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1601, Ramcius wrote:Norwe, it seems like you missed my question, so I'll ask again - what do you expect to learn from Akarin's wagon/flip?
More about the wagons on day 1.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1600, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1597, Flavor Leaf wrote:Norwegian/Mistyx/Akarin my hero solve.
Yes that's exactly why i'm voting them right now, because they are my scum partner.
You're good at this.

alright, this is a TMI on Akarin town then.

VOTE: Norwegian
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pressure Norwegian
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1080, Ramcius wrote:I'll be blunt, this game has way too much AtE and meta shit for me to actually do anything. Trying to engage people, who are scumreading me isn't working either, so I'm good to end this day, I'm pretty sure one of Akarin/TSQ is scum and I'd go with Akarin first
What happened to this btw?
You seem to have changed your opinion on Akarin completely today.

- Bunno
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:57 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 1585, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1019, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1011, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1008, TheGoldenParadox wrote:yeah, agree with shea that ico is town here.
i hate to read her like this, but the way she is going off on people who scumread her this game makes me suspect nancy's town too, although i hate that that kind of behavior earns nancy a townread because it's toxic and antitown.
I don't understand what has changed between now and when you were scum leaning. She's been playing this way the entire time. This also goes back to my question about why you were being so meek earlier which I don't think you answered.
her going off on Ico changed.
me being meek? i don't understand
So you tr me because of my reaction to Ico, then in what world does that make it “antitown”?
because things that can be town indicative can also be antitown? AtE, specifically.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL. You're hard to read so i'll just ignore this push from you and hope that Ico and Nancy will see it for how bad it truly is.

- Bunno
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:58 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 1586, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1545, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1540, Ramcius wrote:Yeah, no, I believe 1 lurker flip is enough for now

VOTE: TGP
alright, this is the post that makes me believe the earlier fight between TSQ and Ramcius was TvS. Saying "1 lurker flip is enough" attempts to take attention off of people who should have attention on them, and makes it easy to defend people who aren't particularly defensible. i'm not a fan of it at all, and when i've seen it i think it's done far more often from scum trying to take the heat off of their buddies than town genuinely being against flipping lurkers.

VOTE: akarin couple reasons i'm voting akarin instead of ramcius right now - first, a scum flip from her incriminates ramcius far more than vice versa largely because of this post. second, i haven't seen much in the way of town posts from akarin, and i think ramcius will be sorted by other flips eventually in a way that akarin will not because of lack of interactions.
Don’t you think this is a bit of an over reaction to the start of D2? I’d think if Akarin and Ram were aligned, he wouldn’t want to go out of his way to paint such a ginormous target on him. I’d view this as somewhere between neutral to possibly even anti-associative.

TGP makes bad pushes as town, so you have no way how to evaluate it if he isn’t.
i- are you one to talk here??
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1608, NorwegianboyEE wrote:FL. You're hard to read so i'll just ignore this push from you and hope that Ico and Nancy will see it for how bad it truly is.
it's not bad. even if you end up being town, this is a surface level comment.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok.

Anyway. I'm waiting for your answer @Ramcius.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Norwegian is shading me to shut down my momentum
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1606, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1080, Ramcius wrote:I'll be blunt, this game has way too much AtE and meta shit for me to actually do anything. Trying to engage people, who are scumreading me isn't working either, so I'm good to end this day, I'm pretty sure one of Akarin/TSQ is scum and I'd go with Akarin first
What happened to this btw?
You seem to have changed your opinion on Akarin completely today.
As I said to TGP, I don't see a reason to pressure Akarin right now as she promised to be more active D2 and thus I expect to have a chance to sort her. TSQ is still a scum tho, but no one agrees with me, so there's no point in voting him

What do you learn about D1 wagons from Akarin's flip?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@FLavour
No. It's ignoring. Big difference.
You could be town or scum, i just don't care atm because i want to solve you later.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1611, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok.

Anyway. I'm waiting for your answer @Ramcius.
What an impatient guy

VOTE: Norwe
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1613, Ramcius wrote:What do you learn about D1 wagons from Akarin's flip?
I don't know yet. I'm just voting them for reactions and later wagon analyzis. And it's also PoE because i'm townreading most other slots yesterday, so if they aren't scum then that means no scum was wagoned at all yesterday and that'd be good information to have.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1616, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1613, Ramcius wrote:What do you learn about D1 wagons from Akarin's flip?
I don't know yet. I'm just voting them for reactions and later wagon analyzis. And it's also PoE because i'm townreading most other slots yesterday, so if they aren't scum then that means no scum was wagoned at all yesterday and that'd be good information to have.
So, you prefer to vote a lurk slot with no real plan instead of trying to go after some more active slot that can be actually engaged?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1614, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@FLavour
You could be town or scum, i just don't care atm because i want to solve you later.
I disagree. This has nothing to do with your solving. I'm pushing you to help ME solve, which you are completely shutting down
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1617, Ramcius wrote:
So, you prefer to vote a lurk slot with no real plan instead of trying to go after some more active slot that can be actually engaged?
If so then considering your reaction and switch from previous stance yesterday to not wanting to vote Akarin because "they promised not to lurk" then i'd be voting you. But there is generally more consensus for Akarin.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1618, Flavor Leaf wrote:
I disagree. This has nothing to do with your solving. I'm pushing you to help ME solve, which you are completely shutting down
How am i shutting it down? I'm only defending myself.
Are you saying i should be glad and willingly help you make the game eliminate me because it helps you solve?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't have a read on you and that is the truth. Are you town pushing me because you are paranoid about me? Could indeed be the case.
Are you scum seeing an opening to push me and trying to line me up as a good miselimination? Also just as likely.

Thing is, i prefer solving you based on how you interact with other slots in the game, not myself. As i already know i am town so seeing you push me isn't helping me solve the game, and shitting the game up with yet another 1v1 certainly won't help either. Thus i am reaching out to other slots and trying to see how they respond to things so that i can then later use this information to ascertain your allignment.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1619, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
I think you could convince TSQ to vote me and maybe TGP with his idea of me and Akarin being scumbuddies, so that would be 3 votes on me, while you have 2 on Akarin right now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1620, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1618, Flavor Leaf wrote:
How am i shutting it down? I'm only defending myself.
Are you saying i should be glad and willingly help you make the game eliminate me because it helps you solve?
No, you're saying you're ignoring
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1622, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1619, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
I think you could convince TSQ to vote me and maybe TGP with his idea of me and Akarin being scumbuddies, so that would be 3 votes on me, while you have 2 on Akarin right now.
If Akarin is scum then that would look worse for you though.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”