Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I thought about it and I'm pretty sure I like ramcius's posting today a lot more than yesterday, though, which makes misty's position kind of strange. I can't remember if misty was expressing suspicion of ramcius yesterday or not and I can't be assed to check but I can't really remember them doing so. I like the thought process behind these ramcius posts even if I don't agree with the conclusions. Don't think I'm all that interested in pushing there rn.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

TBH Rurouni Kenshin is the only anime that’s ever mattered.
Im mad at not being around to hammer.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1640, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I just don't like how Ramcius seemed to have no opinion coming in today, until randomly attacking me when he's ignored me up to now. Only because daddy FL is pushing me. I think it's a very safe position to be in as scum to push me in the name of Flavour Leaf, and justifying yourself with logic only when the actual wagon has been set up.
I came in swinging at TGP and my push had more weight behind it than your petty "let's flip Akarin for info". Did I really ignored you? I remember you trying to look busy by asking for my opinions D1 and doing nothing afterwards, refusing to discuss, when I pressed that issue
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1662, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What god damn sadists split these games up anyway. I expected anime and fun vibes a la the Waifu game or the anime upick. Instead we have FL and humorless Ramcius picking apart semantics while all other slots are afk.
This is such fucking garbage.
I agree, people pushing lurk slots to wasy miselims are a sign of garbage game. I'm sorrt that your sense of humour isn't on the par with mine, not everyone can have superior one, some need to have inferior too
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1675, Thestatusquo wrote:I thought about it and I'm pretty sure I like ramcius's posting today a lot more than yesterday, though, which makes misty's position kind of strange. I can't remember if misty was expressing suspicion of ramcius yesterday or not and I can't be assed to check but I can't really remember them doing so. I like the thought process behind these ramcius posts even if I don't agree with the conclusions. Don't think I'm all that interested in pushing there rn.
Mistyx entertained idea to vote me, but never get through with it
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1675, Thestatusquo wrote:I thought about it and I'm pretty sure I like ramcius's posting today a lot more than yesterday, though, which makes misty's position kind of strange. I can't remember if misty was expressing suspicion of ramcius yesterday or not and I can't be assed to check but I can't really remember them doing so. I like the thought process behind these ramcius posts even if I don't agree with the conclusions. Don't think I'm all that interested in pushing there rn.
Now i’m actually paranoid you/Ramcius are SvS with day 1 distancing.
What on earth makes him better today?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1677, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1640, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I just don't like how Ramcius seemed to have no opinion coming in today, until randomly attacking me when he's ignored me up to now. Only because daddy FL is pushing me. I think it's a very safe position to be in as scum to push me in the name of Flavour Leaf, and justifying yourself with logic only when the actual wagon has been set up.
I came in swinging at TGP and my push had more weight behind it than your petty "let's flip Akarin for info". Did I really ignored you? I remember you trying to look busy by asking for my opinions D1 and doing nothing afterwards, refusing to discuss, when I pressed that issue
You’re just bad at this game then?
So it’s scummy that i ignore your stupid ass questions.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

TSQ where are you standing today?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This wagon on me has got to be the most braindead thing possible.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1667, Mistyx wrote:VOTE: ramicus

boop

hated the jump onto norwee

think FL push on norwee is also bad but not scum bad

will acknowledge that that's sort of shady but i just

don't agree with the reasoning
Tbh i agree with you on FL.
I don’t think it’s out of the question that he genuinely believes this terrible push of his is correct and not really dumb.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by Ramcius »

I'll ask very simple question - why Akarin is a scum?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

how is it dumb lol?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It's completely valid
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1685, Ramcius wrote:I'll ask very simple question - why Akarin is a scum?
I'm telling you, i do not have the answer.
I voted them for reaction testing and because they were the wagon yesterday.

Did you expect a 5 page case? Get outta here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This is making me fucking livid.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ramcius you seem to be making this out to be a big little "gotcha moment" when i never voted Akarin because i wholly believe them to be scum. You're not even equating my motivations correctly. This is a bad misrepresentation of my vote where you're making it out like i voted Akarin for any other reason than as to see how they'd react and adjust my vote accordingly once a reaction had been achieved.
It is for information.
In post 1539, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Akarin

This will be more informative.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:33 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1688, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1685, Ramcius wrote:I'll ask very simple question - why Akarin is a scum?
I'm telling you, i do not have the answer.
I voted them for reaction testing and because they were the wagon yesterday.

Did you expect a 5 page case? Get outta here.
I'm asking, cause you were painting me and Akarin as scumbuddies, you even tried to threaten me, when you said it would look bad on me, if Akarin flips scum. And now you say you have no read on Akarin and it is me, who is bad here? :lol:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's a theory, because i'm trying to understand why you would vote for no good reason other than voting Akarin. When you yourself didn't even townread them that much.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:25 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1692, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's a theory, because i'm trying to understand why you would vote for no good reason other than voting Akarin. When you yourself didn't even townread them that much.
I'm voting you for insisting to keep your vote on Akarin despite admitting that it was just a bad reaction test. Also I disliked our interaction from D1. Nah, I have pretty strong TR on Akarin
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Ram is very obviously town here.

I should re-ISO everyone TGP has ever sr/voted and possibly locktown them. :lol:

Point being if this game is any indication, he has no clue how to scumhunt.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 282, TheGoldenParadox wrote:my first big reads: VOTE: Nancy Drew 39. I have a couple reasons here, but the big thing is the attempt to vote based on Koba's reads rather than your own. While this is a team game, you're using your teammate as a shield between you and your vote in a way that gives me scumvibes. I can't see how she arrives at her reads partially due to that as well, and lack the read transparency that would be pro-town. I'm really liking the way shea happens to be posting - their townread on zor comes up organically and genuinely, and their scumread on ramcius is the same, even if i don't particularly agree with either. I can follow exactly how he makes his reads
In post 585, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 453, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 443, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm always LHF as scum because i barely post and freeze. Does that make me town in those games? It absolutely doesn't.
Do you have reason to believe Zoraster plays like this as town?
In post 444, Mistyx wrote:
In post 443, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm always LHF as scum because i barely post and freeze. Does that make me town in those games? It absolutely doesn't.
Do you have reason to believe Zoraster plays like this as town?
let me clarify

i don't think zoraster is only lhf as either alignment, and i don't think him being lhf says anything about his alignment in this game

i'm saying regardless of his alignment, he is lhf this game, and that makes him an easy push

that is my logic here
yeah, trying to push someone for doing an easy push on your teammate is kind of the premier example of chainsawing, so i'd think if one of misty/zor is scum, the other is likely scum as well.
i'd be willing to vote zoraster later on but right now nancy hasn't improved and i'm also going to consult my teammates a bit before changing my vote.
zoraster wrote:Oh well if a self-proclaimed
loud
slot declares it I guess I better do it. I'll be perfectly clear: I don't have to do jack shit because NorwegianboyEE has said I do. I will naturally and always focus on the things that I find pertinent. If you want me to comment on other specific people, feel free to ask about them specifically.
i was originally going to wait to see more from zor before placing a vote here, but this post is just so needless, hostile, and uncalled for (zor, you haven't done much with the game and aren't responding to any pushes on you, which is terribly scum indicative and i haven't seen a single? towny thing from ANY of your posts), so VOTE: zor this is reasonable here.
In post 887, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: bbmolla
yeah, not a single one of these 40 posts are good. zor is bad but 884 was genuine goodposting and provided a nuanced, clear stance on his read - that combined with his roleclaim makes me think he's town.
bb is really scummy here.
In post 1545, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1540, Ramcius wrote:Yeah, no, I believe 1 lurker flip is enough for now

VOTE: TGP
alright, this is the post that makes me believe the earlier fight between TSQ and Ramcius was TvS. Saying "1 lurker flip is enough" attempts to take attention off of people who should have attention on them, and makes it easy to defend people who aren't particularly defensible. i'm not a fan of it at all, and when i've seen it i think it's done far more often from scum trying to take the heat off of their buddies than town genuinely being against flipping lurkers.

VOTE: akarin couple reasons i'm voting akarin instead of ramcius right now - first, a scum flip from her incriminates ramcius far more than vice versa largely because of this post. second, i haven't seen much in the way of town posts from akarin, and i think ramcius will be sorted by other flips eventually in a way that akarin will not because of lack of interactions.

TGP votes:
me, Zor, Molla,
Akarin | currently scumreading Ram.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Iconeum »

Weekend vla

Pls no fast days
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 1694, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Ram is very obviously town here.
talk w/ me about this?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1681, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1677, Ramcius wrote:
You’re just bad at this game then?
So it’s scummy that i ignore your stupid ass questions.
phone posting so I'll get to the where i'm standing question later but I just wanted to briefly answer its because his posts seem like they have exactly the element I thought was missing yesterday where he seems to be interested in determining alignments and scum hunting. He's asking questions hes posting interpretations of things, all of those things are elements that I though his posting was completely devoid of yesterday.

I'm pretty sure you're town so I don't think the push is good but I don't want to vote it either.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1697, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1694, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Ram is very obviously town here.
talk w/ me about this?
I’ve played with town!Ram and read his scumgame and this sounds like town!him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”