he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:29 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1299, RLotus wrote:
In post 1294, SirCakez wrote:I'm quite happy with that
I can't get off how Duchess immediately began attacking me it just didn't seem like a town thought progression at all
They had precedence to do that thought, they tried to call you scummy day 1. Your attack on them is where I see a lack of progression.
meh I don't want to go back through this I've already said my thoughts on this
I said more than once that I couldn't read Duchess v Lotus day 1 so Lotus town flip made it way easier to sort Duchess
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:30 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 1300, SirCakez wrote:
I can't get off how Duchess immediately began attacking me it just didn't seem like a town thought progression at all
They had precedence to do that thought, they tried to call you scummy day 1. Your attack on them is where I see a lack of progression.
I said more than once that I couldn't read Duchess v Lotus day 1 so Lotus town flip made it way easier to sort Duchess
Why couldn't it have been TvT?
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Duchess »

In post 1294, SirCakez wrote:I think the wave of Duchess SRs happened because they spent all Day 1 1v1ing Lotus and then Lotus flipped town
I hope you can see the disconnect between this sentence and the rest of your stance right now.
Gotta frown at some of this stuff
They say that new Duchess don't sound hungry enough
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1301, RLotus wrote:
In post 1300, SirCakez wrote:
Why couldn't it have been TvT?
Because of how Duchess progressed into day two
They seem to just want to be stuck in 1v1s and avoid other conflicts
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1302, Duchess wrote:
In post 1294, SirCakez wrote:I think the wave of Duchess SRs happened because they spent all Day 1 1v1ing Lotus and then Lotus flipped town
I hope you can see the disconnect between this sentence and the rest of your stance right now.
this doesn't make any sense
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Duchess »

Why would there be a sudden wave of scumreads against me as soon as Lotus received the gun if not to try and ensure that Lotus's mind would not change about shooting me?
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Duchess »

I think a smart place to look right now would be before Netflix took their shot. If there is evidence of somebody other than me trying to urge the shot towards Lotus, that could mean they were trying to set up a double misfire from the beginning.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:36 am

Post by SirCakez »

I mean yeah theoretically that could be it
That's just not what I think because I TR the people who want you dead for the most part
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:38 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 1306, Duchess wrote:I think a smart place to look right now would be before Netflix took their shot. If there is evidence of somebody other than me trying to urge the shot towards Lotus, that could mean they were trying to set up a double misfire from the beginning.
Yeah that is the prespective you should have, does anyone come to mind for you?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:39 am

Post by unwnd »

Peta are you making a D2 list of that? I like the idea. It feels like you stole it from somewhere but definitely not complaining
Stop
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Duchess »

In post 751, unwnd wrote:Lotus would be an interesting shot, the reason I wanted to kill Duchess was actually to resolve my thought on Lotus and the potential of bussing
In post 754, unwnd wrote:RLotus if you get the gun are you just shooting Duchess immediately? That'd be pretty worthless and I'd like to hear your other thoughts as you've made the majority of your content around Duchess being obvscum and I guess Norfolk
In post 789, unwnd wrote:
In post 787, Dunnstral wrote:I'm not really seeing a progression from Unwnd here, for example.
Where in any of my posts did it say that I thought he was scum, all I mentioned that is that the shot would be 'interesting'
In post 802, unwnd wrote:I don't even know what that means Dunn, you tried to say 'oh, people were egging on the shot on RLotus' like...okay? Two people by your accord, with one of them who made an idle comment and the other who was basically going through the motions. I just am not a fan of you trying to spin a narrative that people were pressuring Netflix into a shot because that's just not even remotely true
This comes to mind. There is an exchange with Dunnstral about this same subject around that time I'll sit down and look over once I'm at a computer.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:42 am

Post by unwnd »

I mean right now at the very simpleton level, I'm not reading Tammycho's push as scummy. This is a very lazy and non-commital read, because I don't think it's outside of Tammycho (especially Nacho side) range to fake conviction in the way they have. This is why I felt like Nacho was aggro-trolling Cakez, because a lot of it just seems a bit like wheedling if I tilt my head.
Stop
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:42 am

Post by RLotus »

Yeah. That makes me wonder why you haven't been pushing on unwnd?
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Duchess »

This is not an avenue I thought to explore until Cakez brought it up. It's possible that I didn't see it because I myself am "part of the equation" so to speak, but I don't really have an answer for you besides that I simply didn't see it, and that unwnd/some of ABR's posts have given me townpings.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:46 am

Post by RLotus »

I have been flip flopping between shooting you and unwnd, I feel like either shot cracks the game open
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:47 am

Post by unwnd »

You can read this however you want but I'd prefer responsibility after a potential redflip as I am very very prone to hipfire
Stop
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:48 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 1313, Duchess wrote:This is not an avenue I thought to explore until Cakez brought it up. It's possible that I didn't see it because I myself am "part of the equation" so to speak, but I don't really have an answer for you besides that I simply didn't see it, and that unwnd/some of ABR's posts have given me townpings.
I think you and SirCakez are also opposite alignments, so I can't be too critical of that.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:48 am

Post by unwnd »

Guns make me impatient, I love a quiet and reasonable game but sometimes I'll get a gut instinct and with a gun I don't have to merely convince anyone

My bullet does it for me, so yeah if you give me the gun I am
probably
hipfiring
Stop
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:48 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Duchess who are you going to shoot when lotus shoots you?
Im a dog that quacks
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1284, petapan wrote:
In post 1212, Imperium wrote:So quite frankly wouldn’t you want us shot first?
no, i'm not goin to push for you to get shot first. it's a tinfoil. not a hard scumread. jesus christ
Nacho disliked my point here, so while I still like it, I retract how strong this point is.

You are still scum though. None of your posting is town or genuine, and none of them move my read on you one millimeter.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1310, Duchess wrote:
In post 751, unwnd wrote:Lotus would be an interesting shot, the reason I wanted to kill Duchess was actually to resolve my thought on Lotus and the potential of bussing
In post 754, unwnd wrote:RLotus if you get the gun are you just shooting Duchess immediately? That'd be pretty worthless and I'd like to hear your other thoughts as you've made the majority of your content around Duchess being obvscum and I guess Norfolk
In post 789, unwnd wrote:
In post 787, Dunnstral wrote:I'm not really seeing a progression from Unwnd here, for example.
Where in any of my posts did it say that I thought he was scum, all I mentioned that is that the shot would be 'interesting'
In post 802, unwnd wrote:I don't even know what that means Dunn, you tried to say 'oh, people were egging on the shot on RLotus' like...okay? Two people by your accord, with one of them who made an idle comment and the other who was basically going through the motions. I just am not a fan of you trying to spin a narrative that people were pressuring Netflix into a shot because that's just not even remotely true
This comes to mind. There is an exchange with Dunnstral about this same subject around that time I'll sit down and look over once I'm at a computer.
Don't like the cherry picking of this argument again. Again understand Dunnstral's point about it in the heat of the moment, and Peta using Dunnstral's point probably points to them being unaligned, but if you go back to the conversation before that, you will see that that was part of an actual conversation.

Unwnd had actually not long before stated he would shoot you if he had a gun.

Netflix didn't pop in and mention Lotus and then there were people egging on. There was an actual conversation that was happening. We were all talking, Lotus himself responded with "exciting". We were all supposed to say nothing in the midst of a conversation.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Imperium »

Hopefully Nacho gets off work on time today, but I do know that getting out our reads is his first priority when he gets home.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:59 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 265, unwnd wrote:As for my reasoning

Very "giving" start in terms of information. Lot of conjecture-based tone. The way I described it to myself is that her sentences were hand-picked. I don't like it at face value because I don't expect town to process their words so carefully, especially not this damn early. Her reads are all pretty safe in a vacuum as well (such as her saying Wheme is faking the whole 'i wanna be shot' deal). That actually remains to be her strongest read I could pick up on if I think about it, which is pretty bare. I might've agreed with it 9 pages ago but Wheme has displayed a bit of individuality besides the whole shoot me shoot me deal by now.
It just seems weird to me that unwnd had reasoning to scumread Duchess, but then says he actually wanted to shoot Duchess to resolve me.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:00 am

Post by RLotus »

It did kind of seem like he was egging it on to me.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:02 am

Post by unwnd »

That was just entertaining what Netflix was talking about at the time. I try not to look too far into associative but it's always in the back of my mind lol
Stop

Return to “Completed Open Games”