TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Cephrir »

oh my god it goes all the way back
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:06 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 362, innocentvillager wrote:VOTE: hercule fair

see, i kind of don't think hercule does like the exact same shit he did in the first game (immediate lamisty self-arguments and suggestions for why he should be conftown) but with a slightly different tone unless he's thinking on like level 3? but maybe he just is like, thinking on level 3 here

fwiw i think lld and mastina are my top townleans
is this the part where I "sheep LLD on killing mastina's townreads" Titus?

this didn't really have anything to do with LLD, i was just talking to Oka and i think i thought it would be fun to pressure hercule who i wanted more from at that point anyway
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:06 am

Post by OkaPoka »

cool right? only fucked up once and had some really good moments

dont spoil it
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Cephrir »

i was going to make your next post for you but then u posted before me and i don't have a non awkward way to get the next one
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Cephrir »

im townreading u now
Bartleby the Scrivener
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:09 am

thanks ceph and oka y'all got my back <3 i knew you guys would realize im town!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:09 am

Post by OkaPoka »

place ing the right words at the right time is very difficult

the ritual does require creative liberties and i have taken them when necessary

but my iso must be nearly pure~amidst my mistakes i must continue to repent for my sins
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Cephrir »

we're summoning demons together now, but i'll probably get bored
Bartleby the Scrivener
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:20 am

In post 481, Hopkirk wrote:
Over50 wrote: Although I am not as very transparently Town as I was the time before
i don’t like this after thinking more about it
ik this is kind of old (?) but can you talk about what you thought about?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Dannflor »

Oh my fucking god

That’s why you keep saying “star this”

Holy shit
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:28 am

nothing to see here dannflor move along
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:33 am

okapoka is either confirmed town or confirmed scum
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 1109, OkaPoka wrote:SHOOTING FUCK I RUINED THE RITUAL IGNORE THE ABOVE POST

NEVER EDIT YOUR POSTS
Layers of failure.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1136, innocentvillager wrote:okapoka is either confirmed town or confirmed scum
very astute
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:39 am

In post 1138, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1136, innocentvillager wrote:okapoka is either confirmed town or confirmed scum
very astute
thnk u dannflor!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:48 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1110, Titus wrote:So is Oka null then?
Null scummish but I am biased, I really want him to be town. The mod may have decided otherwise :eek:
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:02 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1137, Ythan wrote:
In post 1109, OkaPoka wrote:SHOOTING FUCK I RUINED THE RITUAL IGNORE THE ABOVE POST

NEVER EDIT YOUR POSTS
Layers of failure.
and i already made the layer joke xd
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 773, innocentvillager wrote:gth

{innocentvillager}
{mastina}
{OkaPoka}
{Hopkirk, hercule, DGB}
{everyone else???}
{LLD, Dann, A50} sure i will sheep the PoE that has been floating around whatever for now i can't read Dann or LLD whatsoever
good readslist
In post 784, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 773, innocentvillager wrote:gth

{innocentvillager}
{mastina}
{OkaPoka}
{Hopkirk, hercule, DGB}
{everyone else???}
{LLD, Dann, A50} sure i will sheep the PoE that has been floating around whatever for now i can't read Dann or LLD whatsoever
I'd also kill this reads list in a heart beat, so I'm happy to so IV today as well, honestly.
In post 787, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 785, OkaPoka wrote:shine ing stars need to carry me

@lld ok sorry i personally respect RC's play a lot but if there's bad blood that's understandable
Okay, three things.

Firstly, RC is a bad person, and I'd rather not be compared to that.

Secondly, RC isn't all that great at mafia, but that's kind of besides the point.

Thirdly, I've played in games with RC, so saying I'm RC would kind of be implicitly implying I am a cheater, which I take a high amount of offense to.

You get one warning. I don't care if it's a joke. You get one.
so i had Flopz right here on voice chat. he'd taken a quick literal three minutes to read the entire thread and he got even further than i had. he was going to post his reads... going to... then he read this post. do you know how much of a RadiantCowbells fan Flopz is? he constantly brings up in irl conversations in real life that RC is basically his idol. he says that he would have printed out pictures of RC's avatar to put as posters on his wall if he didn't think zaiden would mock him for that. anyway, when he heard this 'vile, despicable, and not good' representation of his hero he went ballistic. he's refusing to give ANY of his reads until LLD apologizes to RC and makes good restitution on the defamation of his holy image. well flopz has shared one read, but it's more about someone's character/personality/terribleness than it is about their alignment and it was a really toxic post (even be Flopz's standards...' so i'm not going to post it for the sake of not being a terrible person
In post 796, Cephrir wrote:
In post 727, Almost50 wrote:
In post 531, mastina wrote:Almost50 can talk to Gamma Emerald to see where I am coming from here, if Gamma remembers.
We're not reading each other's games and we certainly aren't even talking in the team PT (or DC channel). I do harbour some suspicions of LLD (which I could buy independently), but you are now my biggest concern (I think you're the Scum team leader). I mist suspect Hopkirk & Oka Poka though.
My preliminary solve would be: Hopkirk, Winter Flakes, mastina, OkaPoka (not in any particular order)

Thank you for listening, Now I go back to doing my own thing. :P
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually don't hate this. I won't get to scumreading mastina for a while yet, though. I think I have a method of reading her later, or at least it worked once.

Also, the more A50 posts the more I think he's town, and since that read is inconvenient for scum as they would very much like him to be one of their miselims, I plan to sit on it for a bit.
-town if A50 is town. feels weirdly pockety
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 1142, Hopkirk wrote:he's refusing to give ANY of his reads until LLD apologizes to RC and makes good restitution on the defamation of his holy image.
Yeah that totally makes sense.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 805, OkaPoka wrote:don't think flakes is necessarily town but he's being a lot bolder this game which is... something?
In post 823, Cephrir wrote:
In post 814, OkaPoka wrote:hey why ducky over anyone minus mastina in the a50 solve
i haven't liked his posts. i guess like, when i say "i don't hate this solve" i half mean "i expected a50 to gun for people i expressly disagree with gunning for" -
winter is a person of interest, he is playing better than last game where i saw him as a necessary miselim on my path to victory and he was just showing up to post terse nothings and i don't entirely know what to make of that yet.
hopkirk and you are both less fun this game
. i want to give you time because, well, i like you and am hoping you'll be town and we can play together.
basically i guess you could say that whole list was scumleans for me right now but i'd rather vote someone who actually has votes on them?
i know this post was meandering and probably self contradictory.

that said ducky being not here for a few days was something i probably should have let stop me from voting him right now since it's not going to do much good.
ooh look, we've found someone who can't tell when i'm using subtle humor. want me to explain all the jokes you might have missed?
i find 'hopkirk isn't being funny' worse than i do 'hopkirk is scummy' by a long shot. i'm going to toxic 1v1 you so hard that the level of toxicity unleashed would bankrupt BP
In post 824, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 822, hercule wrote:
In post 821, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 819, hercule wrote:@LLD my team thinks you might just be scum shitpushing me, can you engage with me a bit as to what you don't like about my posts?
No. Your team can stuff it and you can eat rope.
now that's what i call good faith scumhunting
It is. You're scum. Why do I need to convince you or your team of anything? Why should I take the time to have a long protracted nonsense conversation where you get to gum up the thread with minutia about how definitely I'm misunderstanding you and you're so town.

You are always going to say you're town.

I think you're scum and I'm not going to change that opinion by arguing it with you. If you're so town, prove it by actually doing something townie.
this feels like exactly how i remember town-LLD wrong-pushing me though. i'm assuming you're like that independent of alignment?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:24 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1143, Ythan wrote:
In post 1142, Hopkirk wrote:he's refusing to give ANY of his reads until LLD apologizes to RC and makes good restitution on the defamation of his holy image.
Yeah that totally makes sense.
This game is a joy.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 828, Dannflor wrote:
In post 820, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This isn't a great answer. I know you're helping me apply pressure but you're mixed, so you're entertaining new targets.

I'm saying your target selection is quesitonable and I'm curious where it is coming from.
I am having a very hard time getting reads in this game. Total, I have about six I feel somewhere close to good about.

I am trying to slowly expand that slot by slot. A50 and Winter Flakes have been more present (or at least more present when I am also in the thread) than either AGar or Ythan and I'm more interested in getting reads on people I can actually interact with. Although, as an aside, I don't think I'm scum reading A50 anymore.
is six reads bad at this point? i don't have many more since my poe is very fluid
In post 830, Dannflor wrote:ceph's recent posts are +town and Hercule's recent posts are +scum
can you sell me town ceph
In post 833, hercule wrote:I do think that Ceph's empty vote on the worst is a bit sus considering the worst is AFK for three days and we won't be getting any reactions, what is the purpose
why?
In post 837, hercule wrote:
In post 834, Dannflor wrote:
In post 829, hercule wrote:does anyone reading this find this behavior to be towny from LLD? Open question to the table
this type of appeal to the crowd shit is not towny, hercule

I feel like you could be literally doing anything else in this game besides trying to appear the good-faith half of the LLD vs. hercule 1v1 and instead you're trying to do something that I think you should *know* is unproductive

Like you trying to engage LLD here doesn't feel like you actually want to solve her, it feels like you want to show yourself off as towny
well I am trying to crowdsource metareads on LLD because the one member of my team who has meta on her has feelings about it but doesn't want me to express them or even say their name because of "bad blood"
that really didn't sound like you were asking for a metaread. it sounded like you were asking 'do people townread her' since you didn't mention meta anywhere. i don't like this line of interaction/the explination about a teammate's meta read on her afterward doesn't feels kind of overexplainy
In post 845, Dannflor wrote:okay but the way you phrased that whole post sounds like you're trying to set up a dichotomy of "I'm the good-faith player here just trying to understand you LLD and you are the bad-faith player"

like it's very p e r f o r m a t i v e and "does anyone reading this find this behavior to be towny from LLD" is a direct appeal to the crowd that feels more like you're looking for a specific answer than actually trying to get a meta read from anyone
LLD's entire style is bad faith
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1142, Hopkirk wrote:-town if A50 is town. feels weirdly pockety
LOL @ at idea Ceph would choose to pocket ne of all.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1142, Hopkirk wrote:so i had Flopz right here on voice chat. he'd taken a quick literal three minutes to read the entire thread and he got even further than i had. he was going to post his reads... going to... then he read this post. do you know how much of a RadiantCowbells fan Flopz is? he constantly brings up in irl conversations in real life that RC is basically his idol. he says that he would have printed out pictures of RC's avatar to put as posters on his wall if he didn't think zaiden would mock him for that. anyway, when he heard this 'vile, despicable, and not good' representation of his hero he went ballistic. he's refusing to give ANY of his reads until LLD apologizes to RC and makes good restitution on the defamation of his holy image. well flopz has shared one read, but it's more about someone's character/personality/terribleness than it is about their alignment and it was a really toxic post (even be Flopz's standards...' so i'm not going to post it for the sake of not being a terrible person
you should probably keep this out of the game unless your goal is toxicity
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1144, Hopkirk wrote:i find 'hopkirk isn't being funny' worse than i do 'hopkirk is scummy' by a long shot.
that's pretty stupid, since you apparently think i'm just not getting the joke, but i guess you're so couched in irony that anything i try to interact with you on could turn out to have been an ironic joke all along
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”