TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1147, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1142, Hopkirk wrote:-town if A50 is town. feels weirdly pockety
LOL @ at idea Ceph would choose to pocket ne of all.
yeah, i definitely wouldn't. dude has no influence (this is the important part) and is usually a free miselim, but i plan to prevent that this game
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 853, Cephrir wrote:
In post 843, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:ABHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHA

Ceph.

CEPH.

He's scum complaining about being caught for the wrong reasons.

It's open now. He's upset not because he's town being pressured, but because he's scum and he doesn't think he should be suspected for what he's done so far.

You can see it right? It's fucking obvious.
yeah, i can see it.

i'm also hyper aware that voting him here is what i'd desperately want to do to get your attention off me if i were scum here, and that this post is probably the exact post i would make to try to get away with it.

VOTE: hercule

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i think i dislike ceph more than LLD in this exchange. herc still feels town in it. the frustration feels genuine and he didn't get frustrated when i pushed him last game, he just talked me out of it
In post 879, jjh927 wrote:It's a tricky situation if you're town when a thread-dominating player leads a significant wagon on you and you aren't 100% sure if they're scum for doing it

That's been the vibe I got
i like this perspective
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 917, Cephrir wrote:it should be, though

you will legitimately see my lld read flip if she doesn't catch scum in a couple tries
SvS/TvS? i don't think Ceph/LLD is tvt. ceph's approach to the wagon doesn't read well
In post 949, innocentvillager wrote:ugh why is it so much harder to get reads this game than last game? is anyone else feeling the same way? i feel like it should be easier because we've all played with each other before but whenever i see people and think "yeah they're playing similar/not similar to last game" i just wifom the fuck out of myself. maybe the goal is just to forget about last game? but that doesn't seem right either when the info is there and relevant. im probably overcomplicating it somehow
+town
In post 962, Winter Flakes wrote:Hercules ISO is pretty townie to me ngl

turns out my initial thought on him was actually a misread on my behalf as well lmao
i don't think i got any vibes from any of your posts there
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 979, Almost50 wrote:
In post 554, mastina wrote:Basically, yes. It looks good, it looks town, but is it actually town?

I don't think so; it is the type of post I would expect Dannflor to make as scum to look town.
Alright, just is vase I am wrong I want to engage you about this. If it looks Town, why are you shading it on D1? Why not go hunt for some SCUMMY looking posts instead? This is part of why I now SR (not the whole deal but a part of it). You are trying to paint Town-looking spots as still having high Scum equity, which is like.. "let's eliminate the townier-looking slots early just in case they may still flip Scum after all".
i'm liking Mastina's reads even more...
In post 989, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 977, Winter Flakes wrote:@lld no I see your point and I hadn't factored in that Hercule was voting you back which yeah implies he thinks you're scummy

I do think there's a genuine aspect of frustration at the way you're approaching him but when considering that he's counter voting you, I do think it lessens the towniness of that.

I think the dismantling the wagon point is also a decent one as I got that vibe when Hercule reached out to Ceph I think it was saying it was bad to follow your. It takes away from some of that "lack of survivalism" i was citing in my defense of him

I still hesitate to change the read because I do sort of get a fluid vibe from him where his real time interactions come off quite strongly to me?
do you think this is just a by-product of his posting style or do you think even tonally he reads scummy?
I think you know that I think he's scum, and I know you're asking this because you're fishing for more interaction here to process it yourself, but the truth is I don't really give a damn about his last game or how he sounded there. He looks scummy HERE. I think he seems tonally scummy here. If you want to do the research and examine your own bias, I think that's reasonable, but I don't put stock in meta, especially in a game where a player can be coached by 3 other players if needed.
i can understand why LLD would choose to hardwagon (literally any slot she felt like) but i don't really get the other votes on herc. his entire approach is the inverse of last game. he was ridiculously rigid and (until his interaction with LLD) he seemed to be having fun. i guess scum!herc could have felt under pressure from the start last game, but then he should have been caught from the start if that's such a SR and people like Koba have meta that would say that so that feels reachy and he's just town
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Hopkirk

This doesn't make it to D2. Bad//fake reads + alibis to avoid having -allegedly- Flopz reads posted = Scum going for -what they think are- easy targets and keeping the door wide open for any other alternatives.

You really would have been better off not saying anything, but "Flopz won't give reads until <someone who's not on his team> apologizes to <someone who's not in the whole tournament> is a really lame excuse to post about it at all. Plus how does Flopz develop reads in 3 minutes when the players in it can't develop confident reads in literal days?

I get the impression this (+the multi-quoting) is Hopkirk's way to appear like having a lots of content, when -in fact- both 1144 & 1146 boil down to nothing (a maximum of one line would have summed it all up)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:51 am

Post by OkaPoka »

they are making a joke in really poor taste i think? idk~
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Cephrir »

just vote me already you're clearly building up to it

VOTE: hopkirk

now it'll be omgus :]
Bartleby the Scrivener
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1015, Almost50 wrote:
In post 754, Hopkirk wrote:hectic eventually dropped his townread on you but that might have been to get me to stop arguing that i didn't like it because he couldn't be bothered continuing. he didn't outright say you were scum tbh, just admitted that you did feel somewhat over the top when i was saying how you felt really over the top
Why do you think "over the top" is a scum tell for me?
because over the top doesn't feel genuine and genuine posting is +town posting. you feel a lot less natural than before
In post 1018, Almost50 wrote:
In post 754, Hopkirk wrote:bad posting
You are hopless, tunneled, or outright Scum (guess which I'm thinking is more likely)
why are you acting like my read on you is closer to 100% scum than 30-40%?
In post 1026, Dannflor wrote:Jingle does say that A50 is town about 85% of the time here, and would deign to hard defend him D1 if it came to that. He thinks he's significantly townier this game than the last. He likes that A50 recognizes that Jingle would town read him.

Jingle slightly leans town on Ceph but finds him too fencesitty to get a more confident read. He was null reading Hercule early on but also found the reactions I thought were bad, very bad. He scum read LLD early but town leans her I think? He also doesn't mind the pressure on the worst given he feels so empty. I kinda agree but also the worst just hasn't been around so I don't know how much of a read that really is. Also thinks mastina and AGar are pretty town.

Myself, mastina keeps skyrocketing in my town reads the more I think about it. I would still put Hopkirk and IV in there. I trust Jingle's read and honestly Cephrir's read on A50 more than my own. I found Winter Flakes' latest posts pretty towny. WF I know you asked why I'm picking at you this game when I didn't last game, and the fact is I did scum read you last game, my attention was just on more important targets. The fact that I feel like I'm scum reading you for the same reasons as last game probably means I'm off base here though.

I slightly lean LLD town but probably not as much as Jingle. I'm cautious about her but I did like her progression on me. Wary of pocket though. Xtoxm is becoming a stronger town read too with mastina. I still stand by my earlier Auro read, and I think the fact that xtoxm/Auro actually seem to really care about something here when they didn't at all last game is an good sign for their alignment.

I'm actually very wary of Okapoka because they've posted enough I feel like I should be able to read them by now but I just don't. That's a similar read I had on Cephrir for a while last game which is why it worries me. I feel like Oka is a lot less motivated here in general, but I can't really nail down whether that's alignment indicative. idk Oka is there anything you particularly really care about right now? Or are you just kinda waiting for something to jump out at you

also @the worst, jingle wanted me to ask you if you could take a look at a one of the players that you could read by tone? He didn't name any specific names but wanted to offer that as a starting point if you're struggling to find one. Personally I'd appreciate anything on IV, cephrir, or jjh

anyway sorry for the truncated reads but I've just started getting chills and a fever which is kinda freaking me out so I might dip for a day a two
i doubt scum!A50 asks scum!dann to get his partner-who-can-meta-read-him like this and i think jingle's reads are really good from the 2-3 times i've seen them. either alignment of dann makes A50 more town here

xtoxm's auto posting is town
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

wow my demon summoning lasted all of one post i dream of one day being as dedicated to shitposting as oka
Bartleby the Scrivener
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1152, Hopkirk wrote:SvS/TvS? i don't think Ceph/LLD is tvt. ceph's approach to the wagon doesn't read well
KEEPING BOTH LIMS AS OPTIONS
In post 1152, Hopkirk wrote:+town
Why? What exactly is AI in that paragraph?
In post 1152, Hopkirk wrote:i don't think i got any vibes from any of your posts there
Fence-sitty much?
In post 1153, Hopkirk wrote:i'm liking Mastina's reads even more...
Funny that she doesn't hard SR me though. What
exact
reads bare you now "liking more" and WHY?
In post 1153, Hopkirk wrote:i can understand why LLD would choose to hardwagon (literally any slot she felt like) but i don't really get the other votes on herc. his entire approach is the inverse of last game. he was ridiculously rigid and (until his interaction with LLD) he seemed to be having fun. i guess scum!herc could have felt under pressure from the start last game, but then he should have been caught from the start if that's such a SR and people like Koba have meta that would say that so that feels reachy and he's just town
Too many words that could be summarized with just TWO GODDAMN LETTERS: WK

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1155, OkaPoka wrote:they are making a joke in really poor taste i think? idk~
Even IF (which I don't think it is, but EVEN IF) then it's just filler. Lots of noise for no real content. Wouldn't you agree?

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Cephrir »

how did i end up on team almost50 what has happened to my life
Bartleby the Scrivener
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1143, Ythan wrote:
In post 1142, Hopkirk wrote:he's refusing to give ANY of his reads until LLD apologizes to RC and makes good restitution on the defamation of his holy image.
Yeah that totally makes sense.
he's a pretty extreme guy
In post 1147, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1142, Hopkirk wrote:-town if A50 is town. feels weirdly pockety
LOL @ at idea Ceph would choose to pocket ne of all.
?
In post 1148, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1142, Hopkirk wrote:so i had Flopz right here on voice chat. he'd taken a quick literal three minutes to read the entire thread and he got even further than i had. he was going to post his reads... going to... then he read this post. do you know how much of a RadiantCowbells fan Flopz is? he constantly brings up in irl conversations in real life that RC is basically his idol. he says that he would have printed out pictures of RC's avatar to put as posters on his wall if he didn't think zaiden would mock him for that. anyway, when he heard this 'vile, despicable, and not good' representation of his hero he went ballistic. he's refusing to give ANY of his reads until LLD apologizes to RC and makes good restitution on the defamation of his holy image. well flopz has shared one read, but it's more about someone's character/personality/terribleness than it is about their alignment and it was a really toxic post (even be Flopz's standards...' so i'm not going to post it for the sake of not being a terrible person
you should probably keep this out of the game unless your goal is toxicity
you can't possibly read that as something that happened
In post 1149, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1144, Hopkirk wrote:i find 'hopkirk isn't being funny' worse than i do 'hopkirk is scummy' by a long shot.
that's pretty stupid, since you apparently think i'm just not getting the joke, but i guess you're so couched in irony that anything i try to interact with you on could turn out to have been an ironic joke all along
i think you missed multiple jokes in the post you've been quoting parts of too...
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1154, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Hopkirk

This doesn't make it to D2. Bad//fake reads +
alibis to avoid having -allegedly- Flopz reads posted
= Scum going for -what they think are- easy targets and keeping the door wide open for any other alternatives.

You really would have been better off not saying anything, but "Flopz won't give reads until <someone who's not on his team> apologizes to <someone who's not in the whole tournament> is a really lame excuse to post about it at all. Plus how does Flopz develop reads in 3 minutes when the players in it can't develop confident reads in literal days?

I get the impression this (+the multi-quoting) is Hopkirk's way to appear like having a lots of content, when -in fact- both 1144 & 1146 boil down to nothing (a maximum of one line would have summed it all up)
wtf is this
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Hopkirk »

did you read the last game
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1157, Hopkirk wrote:because over the top doesn't feel genuine and genuine posting is +town posting. you feel a lot less natural than before
False. Over the top is my natural genuine response. I don't go "over the top" if I have to actually think about what I'm posting. However, when I read a post and I have -what I perceive as- a funny response to it (as a meme, a pun or a music video) I just post that naturally.

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Hopkirk »

so you have a problem with the 'flopz is totally reading this game' post that i made three variations of last game?
i don't believe anyone could take that seriously if they were reading my posts last game & this time and both A50/Ceph not interpreting it reeks
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Hopkirk »

like wtf
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:04 am

Post by OkaPoka »

say i agree hopkirk is shitposting - which he is.

why would i vote him tho

its more productive to camp out on the hercule/lld dynamic and get the resolution no? hopkirk feels... like bait

besides i think hop is plenty readable and still have him as town
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1155, OkaPoka wrote:they are making a joke in really poor taste i think? idk~
what's in bad taste there?
In post 1156, Cephrir wrote:just vote me already you're clearly building up to it

VOTE: hopkirk

now it'll be omgus :]
?
In post 1159, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1152, Hopkirk wrote:SvS/TvS? i don't think Ceph/LLD is tvt. ceph's approach to the wagon doesn't read well
KEEPING BOTH LIMS AS OPTIONS
In post 1152, Hopkirk wrote:+town
Why? What exactly is AI in that paragraph?
In post 1152, Hopkirk wrote:i don't think i got any vibes from any of your posts there
Fence-sitty much?
In post 1153, Hopkirk wrote:i'm liking Mastina's reads even more...
Funny that she doesn't hard SR me though. What
exact
reads bare you now "liking more" and WHY?
In post 1153, Hopkirk wrote:i can understand why LLD would choose to hardwagon (literally any slot she felt like) but i don't really get the other votes on herc. his entire approach is the inverse of last game. he was ridiculously rigid and (until his interaction with LLD) he seemed to be having fun. i guess scum!herc could have felt under pressure from the start last game, but then he should have been caught from the start if that's such a SR and people like Koba have meta that would say that so that feels reachy and he's just town
Too many words that could be summarized with just TWO GODDAMN LETTERS: WK
keeping LLD & Ceph open? because there's so many votes on ceph aren't there
the paragraph reads as genuine, but i guess you've just established you can't read tone
?
you added yourself to the list of people throwing shade at her
ok?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1157, Hopkirk wrote:why are you acting like my read on you is closer to 100% scum than 30-40%?
Seriously? ISO yourself, man. It's like you're having me in your dreams each night, but that's NOT even what I'm getting at. You are actually inventing reasons to shade me, push on me all the way. You are shading people who hint that they TR me, and stating you like the read lists that have me at the bottom or towards the bottom. You have literally mentioned my name more than anyone else in the game, and it was in bad faith and for false reasons.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

I'll be back in a few

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:09 am

Post by OkaPoka »

it is not okay to make RC jokes because clearly LLD really dislikes it, so the flopz thing feels a little incendiary even if it a joke
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1160, Almost50 wrote:
Even IF (which I don't think it is, but EVEN IF) then it's just filler. Lots of noise for no real content. Wouldn't you agree?
In post 1161, Cephrir wrote:how did i end up on team almost50 what has happened to my life
oh look more garbage
you've just played with me and you're saying that's alignment indicative? have you ever played with me before? i've got twenty games worth of shitposts you can read through
ceph supporting this is scum. a50 idk if scum or trolling me but either is garbage
In post 1165, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1157, Hopkirk wrote:because over the top doesn't feel genuine and genuine posting is +town posting. you feel a lot less natural than before
False. Over the top is my natural genuine response. I don't go "over the top" if I have to actually think about what I'm posting. However, when I read a post and I have -what I perceive as- a funny response to it (as a meme, a pun or a music video) I just post that naturally.
and i should be reading it as genuine why?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1170, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1157, Hopkirk wrote:why are you acting like my read on you is closer to 100% scum than 30-40%?
Seriously? ISO yourself, man. It's like you're having me in your dreams each night, but that's NOT even what I'm getting at. You are actually inventing reasons to shade me, push on me all the way. You are shading people who hint that they TR me, and stating you like the read lists that have me at the bottom or towards the bottom. You have literally mentioned my name more than anyone else in the game, and it was in bad faith and for false reasons.
p.o.e
read how i play
In post 1172, OkaPoka wrote:it is not okay to make RC jokes because clearly LLD really dislikes it, so the flopz thing feels a little incendiary even if it a joke
personally i disliked LLD's outright insults against RC as a player/person. maybe don't start shitting on someone who isn't here if you don't want to talk about them? she could have said 'i don't want to talk about RC' instead of directly shitting on him

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”