Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3846, Cheetory6 wrote:the build up to this has somehow been more stressful than the build up to a lim flip.
This is a Parachute.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Noraa »

I didnt really have much of an opinion on private day 1 but the way his play just got like 10x better and townier is a little bit concerning. I realize its not a strong reason but I don't care and I don't know how else to sort someone with ten posts or something.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:09 am

Post by PrivateI »

In post 3851, Noraa wrote:I didnt really have much of an opinion on private day 1 but the way his play just got like 10x better and townier is a little bit concerning. I realize its not a strong reason but I don't care and I don't know how else to sort someone with ten posts or something.
Didn't you like explicitly TR me D1? Like, almost alarmingly so?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 3852, PrivateI wrote:
In post 3851, Noraa wrote:I didnt really have much of an opinion on private day 1 but the way his play just got like 10x better and townier is a little bit concerning. I realize its not a strong reason but I don't care and I don't know how else to sort someone with ten posts or something.
Didn't you like explicitly TR me D1? Like, almost alarmingly so?
Yeah! Thats bc you seemed LHF but now that ur play seems townier, im concerned :D
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:12 am

Post by PrivateI »

In post 3810, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3790, PrivateI wrote:Cephrir... will be quite upset with you if you politely ask MurderSunny to leave, whom he believes is overly transparently town.
Can you ask him for a tl;dr on this?
Biggest thing that stood out to him was the Noraa wagon "plan" which Murder didn't try to point out for himself for towncred until asked. Just let it sit and marinate a bit.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3842, Noraa wrote:
In post 3815, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3791, MURDERSUNNY wrote:UNVOTE:

Now we wait for PB case?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This made it look like you thought the solve was Murder/Private.
Well, it's the second time Murder unvotes for scum and tries to get another town wagon going instead. Yes, I am scumreading Murder, and I am scumreading you too. My solve is PrivateI, Murder and Noraa.

I am a watcher. I saw PrivateI, Something_Smart and MorningTweet visiting SPF. Before this information, I was pretty sure that MorningTweet was scum because during D1, it looked like she was trying to pump up Spring's content, and after I got the results, I was locked in. But Jingle's towncase on Morning made me reevaluate her and think "well, if Morning is town, who killed SPF?".

The scumteam is doing a strategy where they use a liability to get at least two players as townread as possible. Those town are Noraa and Murder. Both SpringBreeze and PrivateI have Noraa and Murder as town, like really really town, 'cause they know that town will get paranoid about the middle tier of these so called readlists they have made before getting eliminated.

But before that.

Let's start from the last thing that has happened: PrivateI claiming he sent fruit to spf and saying "I know this doesn't look good on me". At this point, the scumteam is well aware that my push on PrivateI could be informed. That phrase right there is saying "hey in case someone tracked me, this is why". Why is SS so comfy posting and pushing and playing the game if he sent his fruit to SPF too? He doesn't feel guilty 'cause he's not. Monty IS guilty and feels observed. He needs to take that out of his system.

Now, about SpringBreeze "forgetting" about Private: I'm pretty sure Private will flip plain goon. Not only because he was sent to make the nightkill in case he gets caught, but because the forgetting, as I pointed out before, was absolutely on purpose. And trying to pin it on other "forgettable" players is just to not make it that obvious. The scumteam wanted to set this up in case Spring goes down. They don't care about Private dying, 'cause he's the goon, and there are plenty of players that will die before they get eliminated. Or so they think!
In post 2409, MURDERSUNNY wrote:If gamma is scum drawing a bait from scum SB, great let's do it.
If SB has a confirmable clearing role, then unfortunately the day will have to continue.
First attempt to derail SB's wagon
In post 2588, MURDERSUNNY wrote:UNVOTE:

I'd like time to evaluate this.
Unvotes after a painfully obvious attempt from scum trying to survive
In post 2618, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
In post 2559, Cheetory6 wrote:the role could be a genuine scum-role but yeah idk I kind of want to vote Cakez again D:
I'm down to wagon cake
Second attempt to derail SB's wagon
In post 2767, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
In post 2698, MariaR wrote:Wait why did we wagon obv town while I was gone hello idk not my problem will try to read Tonight if I’m up for it
We could flip this you know
Third attempt to derail SB's wagon
In post 2930, MURDERSUNNY wrote:Or at least not anywhere close to lim numbers, but if we aren't willing to do that then what's the point.

Scum bussed by the way, willing to accept evidence it was pink ball.
And PrivateI, Murder and Noraa (who I'll be talking about later) were all outside SB's wagon.

Murder, unfortunately for you, I have solid PoE. I wasn't even looking at you, I thought your tone was townie enough to be unnoticed. But Scum didn't send two scum members to go after SPF 'cause they were trying to avoid a possible tracker or watcher. That means Something Smart and MorningTweet are town.

Cakez is obvtown, as was spewed town by Spring. Maria was slightly spewed too when Spring freaked out about her getting easily townread. Spring's read progression on Zaiden makes Zaiden obvtown too. Jingle is town by play and because of Spring joining his wagon. Pooky's Spring defense actually looked townie on him. Cheetory bleeds town.

That leaves Gypyx, Jake, Gamma, Noraa and you. Personally I think Gypyx is pushing on the right direction, so he's townier than you without even reading you.

So who's the scumteam? PrivateI, Jake and Gamma? Hahahahaha no, sorry, that's not it. Because the scumteam think they can control the game after PrivateI dies. Because, before SS started pushing Murder, both Murder and Noraa were on top of everyone's readlists.

And why is Noraa scum? Because she has been playing dumb the entire game. Remember? Confidence is for the dumb or the informed. Well, that's Noraa calling herself dumb, and she has stuck with that the entire game. She calls scum whoever calls her scum; she starts this day calling me scum when that would be something only a really stupid town would think; she starts this day saying that she thought that the one who started Spring's wagon was Murder, not me; she asks if Private was already hammered when she quoted a post that was on the same page of the last votecount; and the list goes on.

But most importantly, the weird interactions with Spring. Forced, to say the least. Noraa unsuccessfully try to avoid her partners, except for Murder, 'cause they've been planning this all along, calling themselves the towniest of them all between them.
In post 2895, Noraa wrote:Murdercat is locktown and anyone that says otherwise is very dumb/scum.
In post 3742, Noraa wrote:But also if private flips scum, scum might as well just concede at that point
You see the contrast? Private WILL flip town, and Noraa thinks that town is stupid enough to think "yeah, no way scum!Noraa says something like this!". And the post before that is Noraa saying that if Private flips scum, she stops scumreading me. This reminds of the time when Spring tried to pretend reevaluating 'cause reevaluating is something only town can do, since the scum is informed. But wait, Noraa is dumb, not scum! Or is she?

Too long, didn't read? I saw SS, MorningTweet and PrivateI visiting SPF last night. Eliminate PrivateI; if scum, eliminate Murder; if scum, eliminate Noraa, NO QUESTIONS ASKED (she will clog the thread, don't let her, don't give her a platform to defend herself, just vote her on your first vote at daystart). If Private is scum and Murder is town, solve the game you lazy bums (watch out for the lurkers now). If PrivateI is town, eliminate MorningTweet; if scum, good job and good luck solving the game; if town, SS is confirmed scum and again, good luck solving the game.

Pink Ball out.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 3855, Pink Ball wrote:Yes, I am scumreading Murder, and I am scumreading you too. My solve is PrivateI, Murder and Noraa.
ew but it is unfortunate that I believe this watcher claim so you are most probably town.
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:37 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Sigh PB what about all the posts where I am pushing SB? You've left all those out.
alt of MURDERCAT
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh and when I said that voting anyone else than Private today would be a vanity read? Well that's because even if the scumteam wants to get rid of Private today because he's the goon, that's what we're going to do just in case Private is town and we have to eliminate MorningTweet instead. Private's elimination gives all the info we need to solve this game, 'cause it's either already solved, or at least we got a difficult scum pinged (MorningTweet or SS)

VOTE: PrivateI
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3857, MURDERSUNNY wrote:Sigh PB what about all the posts where I am pushing SB? You've left all those out.
You mean that one post after my case where you said "hey for the record I was scumreading SB too because of infinity"? And then voted her but unvoted her in a pretty coordinated way?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Pink Ball »

If I'm wrong, Murder... Which could be, of course... I think you could agree that your behavior on both scum wagons has been erratic, and that you should never endgame. We concur?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 3855, Pink Ball wrote:And why is Noraa scum? Because she has been playing dumb the entire game. Remember? Confidence is for the dumb or the informed. Well, that's Noraa calling herself dumb, and she has stuck with that the entire game. She calls scum whoever calls her scum; she starts this day calling me scum when that would be something only a really stupid town would think; she starts this day saying that she thought that the one who started Spring's wagon was Murder, not me; she asks if Private was already hammered when she quoted a post that was on the same page of the last votecount; and the list goes on.

But most importantly, the weird interactions with Spring. Forced, to say the least. Noraa unsuccessfully try to avoid her partners, except for Murder, 'cause they've been planning this all along, calling themselves the towniest of them all between them.
Lol when I said that it applied specifically to people that did not know me.
My cases aren't the same as jingle's on me for a lot of reasons. Jingle's case on me was weak but he had a lot of confidence in it which read weirdly to me given jingle has only played with town!me once and he misread me.

My case on you is different because I saw something underneath the surface that I believed to be scum indicative. Whether or not I was right I am not sure but we'll find out soon enough probably.
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:40 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

What tf do you think I'm doing trying to get myself NK'd arguing against the votes on me?
alt of MURDERCAT
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3856, Noraa wrote:
In post 3855, Pink Ball wrote:Yes, I am scumreading Murder, and I am scumreading you too. My solve is PrivateI, Murder and Noraa.
ew but it is unfortunate that I believe this watcher claim so you are most probably town.
Have a good night sorting out if I should be the nightkill without your unstoppable kill partner. I think the doctor has two shots and they'll be on me, but good luck nevertheless!

Oh and if you have a roleblocker, I suggest trying to roleblock said doctor and kill me instead of roleblocking me, 'cause no matter what I see tonight, I'm going after Murder and you.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:42 am

Post by PrivateI »

Yeah, my ISO is very consistent in perpetually, painstakingly, identifying Noraa as town. Brilliant solve.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 3855, Pink Ball wrote:You see the contrast? Private WILL flip town, and Noraa thinks that town is stupid enough to think "yeah, no way scum!Noraa says something like this!". And the post before that is Noraa saying that if Private flips scum, she stops scumreading me. This reminds of the time when Spring tried to pretend reevaluating 'cause reevaluating is something only town can do, since the scum is informed. But wait, Noraa is dumb, not scum! Or is she?

Too long, didn't read? I saw SS, MorningTweet and PrivateI visiting SPF last night. Eliminate PrivateI; if scum, eliminate Murder; if scum, eliminate Noraa, NO QUESTIONS ASKED (she will clog the thread, don't let her, don't give her a platform to defend herself, just vote her on your first vote at daystart). If Private is scum and Murder is town, solve the game you lazy bums (watch out for the lurkers now). If PrivateI is town, eliminate MorningTweet; if scum, good job and good luck solving the game; if town, SS is confirmed scum and again, good luck solving the game.

Pink Ball out.
excuse me? I already explained why I said murder was locktown.
In what parallel universe is that reevaluation? That is straight up flipping reads.

Pinkball is bad town confirmed. Ok whatever this OMGUS is sure nice.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 3863, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3856, Noraa wrote:
Have a good night sorting out if I should be the nightkill without your unstoppable kill partner. I think the doctor has two shots and they'll be on me, but good luck nevertheless!

Oh and if you have a roleblocker, I suggest trying to roleblock said doctor and kill me instead of roleblocking me, 'cause no matter what I see tonight, I'm going after Murder and you.
pfft.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3862, MURDERSUNNY wrote:What tf do you think I'm doing trying to get myself NK'd arguing against the votes on me?
I wanted you to die on N1 but you didn't. I almost watched you, you know? I trusted you on D1.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Noraa »

Pink ball has been demoted from town leader to town follower.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3858, Pink Ball wrote:Oh and when I said that voting anyone else than Private today would be a vanity read? Well that's because even if the scumteam wants to get rid of Private today because he's the goon, that's what we're going to do just in case Private is town and we have to eliminate MorningTweet instead. Private's elimination gives all the info we need to solve this game, 'cause it's either already solved, or at least we got a difficult scum pinged (MorningTweet or SS)

VOTE: PrivateI
I do have a vibe that SS could be scum
but I'm trying to have some of my team check me on that because I feel like the vibe is similar to Tenet where I wrongly SRed SS
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Noraa »

That wall is kind of horrible tbh.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Noraa »

I believe pink ball is town because of the watcher claim and certain reasons around that but I don't trust in his reads at all.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Noraa, discredit me all you want. I have pointed out already that only a few players in this game know how to effectively do this, and you aren't one of them.

For the sake of this game, I will not interact with you anymore, 'cause all you're going to do is clog the game with unuseful posts.

I think it's funny that you both read a watcher claiming a soft guilty and haven't voted, but meh, what do I know.

p-edit maybe it's already too late and Noraa wil clog the thread anyway. Good luck everyone!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

why did you let Noraa into the townblock earlier today PB if you're SRing Noraa like this rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:47 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3867, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3862, MURDERSUNNY wrote:What tf do you think I'm doing trying to get myself NK'd arguing against the votes on me?
I wanted you to die on N1 but you didn't. I almost watched you, you know? I trusted you on D1.
So wtf did you just endgame me for

If you want to flip monty here then fine but don't been surprised when all 3 of us are town and MT is the scum.
alt of MURDERCAT

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”