TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:09 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 1590, DrippingGoofball wrote:I got Ramcius on discord now and he wants me to ask you what makes Oka town. He also says you should point to something specific to make me town read him.
i don't really have anything specific

maybe i just tend to townread Oka's style and that fact that he's even close to hitting a similar energy as last game when I don't think he would really be trying as scum when his team has already lost is +town

i don't expect to convince anyone when im not even convinced of his alignment myself tho lol, not sure why ramcius is specifically interested in this
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:11 am

In post 1593, Xtoxm wrote:i have been reluctant to post our case, as im worried about dismantling our wagon on lld, but auro feels its time to share.

we still want to eliminate lld today
lol sorry but now i kind of just want to eliminate dunnstral because i don't really see a great case on LLD?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:12 am

In post 1600, innocentvillager wrote:i don't expect to convince anyone when im not even convinced of his alignment myself tho lol, not sure why ramcius is specifically interested in this
also surprised cakez didn't weigh in on me bc he knows me and afaik ive never played with ramcius
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Dannflor »

sorry for another wall, I know this game really doesn't need more of those

Spoiler:
I don't think it's all that unlikely that the LLD/Hercule/Mastina trifecta that's been the ongoing nuclear center of almost the entirety of Day 1 is all town.

I hard town read mastina for reasons I've already stated, you need only click on my ISO. Jingle agrees with this read and mastina was one of his first town reads upon reading through the game. LLD also hard town reads mastina, which is exactly why she's gotten so frustrated with the game. Also, the fact that both LLD and I hard town read mastina speaks good things for mastina's alignment regardless of the alignment of either me or LLD.

OkaPoka posted some good thoughts about why LLD is town recently. I won't argue that LLD won't play an emotional game as either alignment, but I think looking at the crux of her frustration here and how she's going about handling it, it speaks more towards town. I don't think LLD really ever tries to maybe back off of Hercule as scum. I think LLD's interactions with mastina, while not pleasant, are +town. I also thought the questions she asked of me and Cephrir about our motivation before we starting questioning Hercule—I'm referring to posts #803, #813, #815 specifically—it shows to me she's genuinely thinking about sorting the game beyond getting her perfect Hercule elimination. Also, uh... yeah I don't think LLD is the type of scum player to just disappear right as she's getting to E-2. You need only look at like, any other scum game of hers, AvP for instance, to see that she's gonna put up a fight the whole way. Yes blah blah blah she can warp her meta blah blah blah, but it's just like a bad strategical decision man. I think her genuine frustration with mastina is more likely to come from town who town reads her than scum who has decided to town read her and feels like... threatened by her?

Hercule is probably the town read in this trifecta I'm least sure about, but I think with how the game has played out and the dynamics at play it feels best for me if he's town. Like I don't strongly get the sense we've run up scum today. I can't really explain that beyond a gut feeling so that's probably a useless thing to say.

First, I'll say this, I never bought LLD's initial case on hercule whatever the fuck it was. Honestly, I didn't have much of a read either way on Hercule until he reacted in what I felt was a bad way to LLD's push. However, there's also definitely townie who react like that and his later posts suggested that was probably the case. I also don't think the idea that OH NO HERCULE HAS 35 PLAYERS THAT CAN ALL HELP HERCULE PLAY SCUM WAY DIFFERENT FROM LAST GAME is a case that is convincing at all. Unless hercule has some famously excellent scum player like FL or RC on his team then like... what is the actual worry here? Also how many people helped their team mates in black flag significantly with their scum game?? So overall, the only case I really hold as valid for hercule scum is the bad reaction to pressure, but like, that goes either way and taken all together I generally consider his posts townier than not. I mean, there's the caveat that I told hercule exactly what I wanted from him to town read him and then he posted a reads list, but like, it's not a bad reads list at least? There's also the small factor that I feel like hercule has had a lot less trouble with direct interactions this game. He hasn't seemed to shy away from them and seems more eager to be directly confrontational / question people. Also, I think his back and forth waffling on LLD and uncertainty on wtf to do with her is +town in the end.

So like, what does this actually mean for who is scum?

Who has been happy to ride out the LLD - Hercule wagons and just let town implode? Who has done this without significantly being town? Who has done this without seeming to be trying to get anything out of this mess other than flips? Who just isn't doing anything and able to get by because this clusterfuck is happening?

Town

mastina - see above
LLD - see above
hercule - see above

xtoxm - idk I like my auro read even if auro disagrees. He mentioned why I wouldn't assume he's more invested because black flag ended, honestly I just forgot about that. overall xtoxm is just a blinding sphere of golden light compared to last game. Jingle said to me a couple days ago that xtoxm is probably town and if he keeps up this level of activity and engagement he's almost lock town. Well, the fact he just randomly posted a case on Dunnstral without even really needing to at all and then concluding with saying they still wanna kill LLD is like, very much lock town levels in my book.

A50 - This is mostly Jingle's read not mine. And, it seems to be mostly a meta read. But I don't know how else to read A50. Overall, they seem extremely similar to last game to me, which is probably +town? Both Cephrir and Jingle who say they know or have recently seen A50's scum game find this game an obvious town game from him. I can try to get Jingle to elaborate more if needed but I'm happy just sheeping this for now because at the very least I don't detect any agenda from A50.

IV - I don't think anyone besides DGB suspects this slot so idk how many words I wanna spend here. but I think they've just been pretty obvious town in their progressions, how they go about questioning people, and honestly even how they've reacted to DGB. They're one of the slots that I actually believe has been trying to get to the bottom of the LLD/Hercule mess and get some reads out of it for themselves.

OkaPoka - Okay until recently I actually was scum reading OkaPoka. I lied about voting him for a placeholder. He seemed like he was just content to ride out the LLD/Hercule resolution and he didn't seem particularly pro-active in literally anyway. I also didn't understand the push on mastina for being political at all. Now, I actually understand his thought process better and I think the fact that he's gone back and forth between prodding both Hercule and Mastina (but having actual reasons for doing so) is + town. There's like other stuff here too but it's less important.

====

[jjh, Winter Flakes, Cephrir] also belong in my town reads. but I don't have as many words to say. jjh just doesn't seem like he cares how he's percieved. Maybe that's a strategy to get town read, and well, it's working. Winter Flakes had a spree of posts that I thought was really town, although he had a weird half-push half-question of me where he thought there was a weird difference between me this game and me last game, and I wasn't sure what type of response he was expecting and he never really followed up on it so that's why I'm maybe a little weaker on this read than some people. But still probably town. sorry for run on sentence. Cephrir is probably town. People are like oh no he's too fence sitty and indecisive and scummy (including myself) and forgetting he confidently made pushes more than once last game.

[titus] is not readable right now imo

[agar, DGB] - I just haven't picked up on anything towny yet here. Jingle town read AGar's tone and I know a few other people have too, so there might just be something I'm missing there. I feel like it's easy to town read DGB's confidence in the face of LLD, but I dunno. I don't really get any significant sense it's actually thinking about the game beyond trying to get flips. Maybe that's town indicative? Like, a few pages ago it said that it won't forget I'm "reducing the case on LLD to an lolwagon" and then did nothing with that and still town reads me. Feels the most politically driven out of all the players and I just really don't know what to make of that.

[dunn, hop, ythan, the worst]

I was town reading Dunn but honestly it was a very lazy read and reading back looking for people just standing on the sidelines of this LLD/Hercule dynamic, he stands out with his push onto xtoxm and then just kind of sitting on hercule but never making any effort to engage hercule. It feels perfunctory. I did town read the vote then unvote then vote of hercule like cephrir did but... It's also distinctly not town!Dunn's style I feel? He felt far too easily swayed by the thread's movements and while he makes a lot of specific comments about specific posts, a lot of his views seem fencesitty. IDK xtoxm just posted a case on dunn so I'm not gonna waste too much energy here.

Hopkirk I don't have as much of a reason to scum read as I do a lack of reason to town read. They haven't done really anything with the hercule/LLD dynamic. My reason for town reading them is essentially ancient and basically comes from hectic over hopkirk. I did think Hopkirk's reaction to the small wagon that built on him wasn't that great. But honestly, I just need to see more from this slot doing more in the game because I felt they had more of a presence last game despite probably posting a similar amount?

ythan - I actually think is close to obvious scum reading back and I'm surprised no one has pushed here yet. I don't understand the claims that ythan has been similar in tone and content as last game. Wtf has ythan actually done this game? Last game he actually picked a fight with hercule and tried to sort him and genuinely got something he cared about out of that engagement. Who has he earnestly engaged with this game for any extended period of time? What actual content has he posted? I'm not seeing it. Like yes, he had about the same volume of memey shit posts last game, but he also had a much larger volume of posts that at least *tried* to do something. He's also one of the biggest culprits of just riding out the hercule/LLD dynamic in a way that might look towny on a surface level because YAY WAGONS but like... I have no idea what ythan is thinking here. The two main things he's done at all this game is vote hercule for like no reason, and then vote LLD for like no reason. ????

the worst - not a lot to say here. I won't scum read him for not being here or being vla or whatever. He's probably busy with out of game stuff. But the times he has popped in were unimpressive and felt a bit forced. Granted, that's not necessarily scum and I wish the worst was more readable right now but I can't put him any higher because he really hasn't done anything towny. I don't really think the team is exactly my bottom four, so it's likely I'm town reading someone I shouldn't be. But that's a problem for future Dannflor

======

that list isn't exactly ordered except for the vague tiers I outlined

I'm happy to wagon anyone in my bottom four today

speaking of VOTE: dunnstral
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

Chennisden has some thoughts that I'll be paraphrasing over here. He agrees with me on IV scum and LLD town, so at least that's something.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Dannflor »

also probably happy to wagon like DGB since I'm mixed there
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:29 am

In post 1604, Titus wrote:Chennisden has some thoughts that I'll be paraphrasing over here. He agrees with me on IV scum and LLD town, so at least that's something.
welp dannflor that's two slots scumreading me now lol

ahhh the pressure is mounting ahhh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Titus »

He has weak TRs on Ceph, dann and mastina. Basically, he feels they are town but nothing beyond their scumrange. Jjh is town.

He doesn't like dgb 406/407. I have DGB near locktown. I don't see scum!DGB flailing this hard over a town!LLD elim.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Cephrir »

Quick, IV! Make another post where you pretend to be scum! That will throw them off for sure!

I enjoy ur thoughtful walls Danny pls feel free to do them as much as u like
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1606, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1604, Titus wrote:Chennisden has some thoughts that I'll be paraphrasing over here. He agrees with me on IV scum and LLD town, so at least that's something.
welp dannflor that's two slots scumreading me now lol

ahhh the pressure is mounting ahhh
be careful

dgb will add this to it's mounting wall of "self-conscious iv" evidence
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Titus »

I need to read Dunn to see if IV is bussing or not.

@DGB, Can you run your thoughts supposing Oka is pocketed? Chenn says that's easy to do. Chenn has them as town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:37 am

sorry Dunn :/ hopefully this wagon doesn’t go through but I feel like town!me would be on it let’s see if we can try to derail it
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:37 am

oops wrong thread
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:54 am

Post by OkaPoka »

@dann i tried to help my scumbro a lot in black flag but idk if coaching is the right term, it was more, here is my opinion and meta on these people so take it for what its worth

ehh im going to hold onto dgb, dgb is not exactly succesfully sowing doubt into my theories so /shrug

dunn case is interesting i suppose, ill have to double check the meta side from some recent games i was with dunn

but ill rate it

shitpush - i guess it could make sense he's going for ez targets
waffling - ehh maybe, dunn's always been a lil mysterious with his reads
active lurking - nah

meta - who knows someone grab mariaR

dgb scumreads me so i wouldnt be pocketed @titus
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Dannflor »

I like your DGB case, it's plausible

there's too many people I want to wagon, we've had only two serious ones today
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:19 am

In post 1608, Cephrir wrote:I enjoy ur thoughtful walls Danny pls feel free to do them as much as u like
ya i enjoyed this read. would recommend to a friend
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:37 am

Post by AGar »

Spoiler: Notes
- #686 is a weird flip by WF. There's like... no content from the_worst to parse in the 20 or so posts between his change. This feels very very contrived.
- I want to murder A50, for no reason other than his spam quotes are going to make this take fucking hours longer than it should.
- #736 looks real bad for Hercule. 741 to 743 is gross. In 741, you're waiting on her to explain her scumread before you decide and you kinda wanna vote A50. In 743 you vote LLD for being in "have not said or done something towny." Feels jarring when contrasted to #736.
- It's the Hercule power hour for now, huh? #751 "I don't feel like it's that weird to be sus of me" really? Because you got uppity and snippy about people suspecting you and/or voting you like... 15 posts ago.
- #766 IV, wtf is this shit?
- Oh no, DGB. That stretch in #768 was too much.
- Ok IV is still town (#772)
- I straight up disagree with OkaPoka's #805. WF has not been bold? He's posted like three times? And he's waffled on a read on the_worst.
- 812 is a weird naked vote. The_worst wasn't a wagon burgeoning. Hope Ceph elaborates?
- Dann/Hercule exchange in the 800s - I agree with Dann, I find hercule infinitely scummier.
- I don't like jjh. #847 is just very middling and meh.
- Hercule #873:
I have devoted most of my attention this game outside of LLD
Press X for doubt.
- jjh #882. Yeah we just play different games or you're selectively misremembering here.
- Hercule #892 is very very typical scum bluster. "I want to talk about things but tell me what they are so I can concoct my read!"
- Whew boy WF absolutely
STINKS
this game.

- I was wrong.
- Hopkirk #1142 and #1144 sets off alarms for me. #1142 looks like he's specifically baiting to bring in toxicity, #1144 doubles down and Hopkirk just doesn't realize that he isn't funny and tries to use this to generate a point of contention.
- Hopkirk also trying to make callbacks to last game and that doesn't really hold water with me.
- 1187 is a hell of a fucking stretch by Hopkirk. Yeet this with fervor.
- Hercule has dipped out since pressure has seemingly dissipated on him. Makes you think.
- 1204, Hopkirk is really trying to kick up the toxicity dust. Wonder why.
- 1242 RE FUCKING TWEET.
- Same for 1424.
- 1480 is a whole damn mood.
- 1511: Oka, how do you not have a read on LLD?
- Oka was doing a reaction test type thing, k. Weird but k.

I am under no circumstances yeeting LLD today.

Preferred yeets {Hercule/Hopkirk}

Someone not named xtoxm please lay out a case on Dunnstral for me? Xtoxm's case has Auro all over it and a lot of meta so I'm not swayed.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:05 am

Post by OkaPoka »

winterflakes is not bold anymore yes
im sorry agar but your notes have absolutely no links pls at least give us clickies if you won't quote it ):
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1219, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1209, Hopkirk wrote:you read as genuine last game. you didn't this game.
How can you bloody tell what's genuine and what's not? You don't live in my mind. You clearly don't know how I play, and you sure as hell don't know my personality. I am actually giving you credit calling this behaviour scummy, and not outright stupid.
i've given this some time and at this point i think you're just trolling me with stuff like this hoping for a reaction. congrats, you got it. good job. hope you're pleased
i think i can tell if people are genuine are not. that's how i play. nice to hear i'm just stupid i guess. really makes me want to play with you
In post 1233, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1230, Dannflor wrote:Dunn, do you have a read on Hopkirk this game?
Leaning towards being scummy, I didn't like the comment about cephrir/lld not being t/t - how would he deduce this? Felt like a false dichotomy

The parts where he's talking about flopz are null to me
++scum
Dunn has played plenty of games with me. he's calling me scum based on specifically one of many thoughts in a catchup. he should know that that's me putting my thought process and what i'm considering on paper and he's acting like i'm 100% on reads based on one specifically chosen comment from my catchup. that's taking a specific chosen point and overly focusing on it when it's not representative of the whole, and he should know that
In post 1245, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If I agree to die here, can I trust this town to kill people in order I ask until you hit a townie?
are mastina/hercule top of the list
In post 1289, OkaPoka wrote:get that the points where hercule is significantly different in reaction from last game scum hercule is a good point and possibly +town points

but there are other tells that koba had given me, that are more subtle, that are ai for either town or scum, that have not been entered into yet

like reading hercule from a random person i guess mastina's read works but reading hercule as the guy from epicmafia in the lens of koba, idk we just don't have enough

maybe that's fine to be honest
have you been explicit about this metaread? i feel like you're dangling it over us in a way that doesn't make sense since if you've got a good picture of herc's meta he should have been lock sorted by now. is his town game also stilted in tone or not?
In post 1320, Cephrir wrote:thank goodness i now know in excruciating detail exactly how certain you are about those scumreads, that is adding a lot of value to my life
this added to the thread, especially when you posted it for the tenth time
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Cephrir »

Because you would never post snark that doesnt contribute to the game
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:35 am

Post by implosion »

11In the Enûma Eliš the goddess Tiamat creates eleven monsters to take revenge for the death of her husband, Apsû.

Vote Count 1.11
Lady Lambdadelta
(6): DrippingGoofball, Hopkirk, Xtoxm, mastina, Ythan, hercule
Dunnstral
(3): innocentvillager, Cephrir, Dannflor
DrippingGoofball
(2): OkaPoka, Dunnstral
hercule
(2): Lady Lambdadelta, the worst
the worst
(2): jjh927, Winter Flakes
Hopkirk
(1): Almost50
innocentvillager
(1): Titus

Not Voting
(1): AGar

With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes to eliminate. Deadline is set for 11:00 AM PST on February 12, in (expired on 2021-02-12 15:00:00).
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1337, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1334, Winter Flakes wrote:ceph/dann

what's the case on hopkirk
satellite view of the case is hopkirk is inciting bad vibes in the thread and trying to start some shit
this is a terrible summation of the conflict
In post 1410, Winter Flakes wrote:@Hopkirk

would you say as scum that your tendency to get frustrated/annoyed and post about it in game is the same as when you're town?
i have no idea because i haven't rolled scum in years
i get annoyed when people push me for reasons that can be summarized as 'i'm too lazy to do any sort of meta to realize this is something hop does every single game'
In post 1422, OkaPoka wrote:world's be turning actually

VOTE: a50
i don't like this vote given you didn't say anything about A50 when we were arguing two days ago. his play was bad faith and you were there the whole time. looking back you were one of the first people to say i was 'trying to encite stuff' which is a misrepresentation that i very much don't like. why are you putting a naked vote down now when he had stuff that was clearly bad faith incitement that you didn't even engage with?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1435, OkaPoka wrote:about fishing want to fish for some monkeys

i know i just got burned last game but why are we townreading a50 anyhow, i checked his iso and he has 100 posts which seems, high because i can only recall him vs hopkirk lol
what are you thoughts even on the me/A50 exchange. you felt sidelining the whole time and didn't even try and support me when A50 was shooting off garbage while ceph incited it
In post 1463, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Honestly, I'm gonna take a few days to not hate this game and half the people in it and come back with hopefully a less angry mindset.

If I'm dead by then, I really don't care.
mood
In post 1469, OkaPoka wrote:and fuck it

VOTE: LLD
not even going to quote anything by me or A50 in between bringing it up and dropping it?
In post 1473, Dannflor wrote:sneak peak preview of my theory for this game is that the hercule/LLD/mastina trifecta is actually all town and there are some certain slots that aren't exactly on the sidelines but are utilizing this dynamic that might be scum

don't worry oka I'm just voting you as a placeholder until I vote the super obv scum slots that no one but the great dannflor has been able to see yet
i could see this but with scum!dann

UNVOTE: LLD
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1337, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1334, Winter Flakes wrote:ceph/dann

what's the case on hopkirk
satellite view of the case is hopkirk is inciting bad vibes in the thread and trying to start some shit
although my townblock is basically the entire wagon so i should just sheep
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Hopkirk »

that was a one line comment, why did something i'd quoted in one of the previous posts randomly get attached

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”