Micro 995: Secret Jesters

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 451, The Handler wrote:
In post 286, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 284, Raymond Chestnut wrote:
In post 283, Lila Pitts wrote:In a world where Raymond isn’t scum, we can all yell at him post game for probably losing it for us.
I'm town

and you haven't given me a single reason why Grace is readable as town in any universe whatsoever
I actually think she’s probably jester since she really doesn’t seem to care about the votes on her but I could still be wrong. Her ISO is clearly never comes from scum.
Don’t know why you all are assuming my gender or that I am not scum here lolz.

(Mods I know that phrase can be transphobic I don’t mean it in the transphobic way just alt hunting and gender assuming is stupid.)
There is no pronoun and your avatar is female. If you want me to address you as “they”, why not just say so?
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 475, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 451, The Handler wrote:
In post 286, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 284, Raymond Chestnut wrote:
In post 283, Lila Pitts wrote:In a world where Raymond isn’t scum, we can all yell at him post game for probably losing it for us.
I'm town

and you haven't given me a single reason why Grace is readable as town in any universe whatsoever
I actually think she’s probably jester since she really doesn’t seem to care about the votes on her but I could still be wrong. Her ISO is clearly never comes from scum.
Don’t know why you all are assuming my gender or that I am not scum here lolz.

(Mods I know that phrase can be transphobic I don’t mean it in the transphobic way just alt hunting and gender assuming is stupid.)
There is no pronoun and your avatar is female. If you want me to address you as “they”, why not just say so?
You hardclaimed vt? I don’t even understand why you’re asking that?
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Hazel Rofa »

In post 236, The Handler wrote:I am down for that. Hell if you solve the game I might just elim you today even.
I town read this because of the eagerness to work with a jester townsiding but like, if the handler is mafia trying to blend in with the VTs, this actually wouldn't be that hard a post to make
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Hazel Rofa »

In post 454, The Handler wrote:Hot take: Lila doesn’t want to elim Grace. Jesters don’t give a fuck
Mmm...

I mean I said it earlier that Lila didn't want chacha getting her wincon before she did because that means she would need to work that much harder.

If Lila also believed grace to be jester here as well, with Cha Cha townsiding and grace ending up a limmed jester, Lila can't win without the other two factions losing. It becomes near impossible for her to win so why wouldn't she care?
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 471, Hazel Rofa wrote:And I do think that Cha Cha is another jester simply because of how she claimed and how she decided to town side.

I said earlier that you were likely scum or jester because xha Cha townsiding made it that much less likely for you to achieve your win con.

That said, I think I would be most willing to give you and Raymond the win here
<3

Yeah I think Swedes doesn’t like me very much because they said I haven’t been helpful when I think I’ve efforted probably more than anyone, especially for someone who isn’t town.
Sissy Cooper
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Sissy Cooper »

In post 474, Hazel Rofa wrote:Also given your response about grace
sorry which one?
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Hazel Rofa »

In post 321, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 222, The Swedes wrote:
In post 219, Grace Hargreeves wrote: Swedes is Mafia chainsawing for Raymond.
Next Saturday should be worth keeping me around for ;)
What is going to happen then?

Yeah, Grace is mindmelding with me too much to be mafia, so that’s why she’s extremely likely to be jester. But you are trying to look more like jester and Raymond is trying to look more town despite acting not town.
In post 324, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 310, Hazel Rofa wrote:
In post 304, Lila Pitts wrote:So in your opinion, is scum or jester more likely to lie about being vt?
I think scum is more likely to pretend that they are VT

The thing about Raymond, from my perspective, though is it looks like they are coming to the same conclusions that I am, seeing the game the same way I am and making pushes that I feel are making sense this game. It lines up almost too perfectly to be a pocket and it lines up to perfectly for it to be like scum pretending to be town if that makes sense.

There are points in where he is making pushes before I am
Problem for me is that’s exactly how I feel about Grace except unlikely Raymond she isn’t fakeclaiming vt.

VOTE: Raymond
My response on grace was in regards to Lila defending grace because of the mind melding.

It's the exact reason why I thought raymond is uninformed.
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Hazel Rofa »

In post 479, Lila Pitts wrote:Yeah I think Swedes doesn’t like me very much because they said I haven’t been helpful when I think I’ve efforted probably more than anyone, especially for someone who isn’t town.
If the scum team is swedes/handler or swedes/grace, I don't think they would like you very much for having the game for town nearly solved despite not being town
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 474, Hazel Rofa wrote:Also given your response about grace, I'm less sure about my read on handler. Mafia mind melding with another town (or in this case uninformed) is pretty difficult.

In my mind, if grace is the other VT, then handlers strategy here would be the exact opposite of her partner
I don’t know, it’s like they turned against me after my claim. Maybe they’re actually jester? You and Grace are probably the vts because Handler seems upset with me, so it makes me think maybe she isn’t? Well you and Grace are acting like you’d expect vts to act but Handler isn’t. It really doesn’t make a lot of sense that they’re calling us scum but vote Cha Cha, does it?
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Hazel Rofa »

Either way this is deserved and if town does end up going down, not everyone has to lose their wincon because of it

VOTE: Lila
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Hazel Rofa »

I don't like the Cha Cha reaction either, tho.
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Hazel Rofa »

In post 485, Hazel Rofa wrote:I don't like the Cha Cha *Vote either, tho.
Grace Hargreeves
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Townie

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Grace Hargreeves »

In post 470, Hazel Rofa wrote:I said earlier that swedes is likely not jester, for playing in a way that didn't seem like they wanted to be lynched.

Swedes *looks* like a jester there which I think scum would most likely do this game
Well at least one Mafia has to try and look Town here to avoid the Jesters claiming Jester/Mafia and confirming the Town.
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 478, Hazel Rofa wrote:
In post 454, The Handler wrote:Hot take: Lila doesn’t want to elim Grace. Jesters don’t give a fuck
Mmm...

I mean I said it earlier that Lila didn't want chacha getting her wincon before she did because that means she would need to work that much harder.

If Lila also believed grace to be jester here as well, with Cha Cha townsiding and grace ending up a limmed jester, Lila can't win without the other two factions losing. It becomes near impossible for her to win so why wouldn't she care?
What she’s saying is patently false as Grace already explained, jesters need to townside. Of course they give a fuck because both town and jesters lose if another town were elimed today. I didn’t want Grace elimed because I thought it would ehd the game with a scum win.
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Hazel Rofa »

Handler might actually be outright avoiding limming within the two claimed Jesters in the hopes of hitting town
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 488, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 478, Hazel Rofa wrote:
Mmm...

What THEY’RE saying is patently false as Grace already explained, jesters need to townside. Of course they give a fuck because both town and jesters lose if another town were elimed today. I didn’t want Grace elimed because I thought it would ehd the game with a scum win.
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 481, Hazel Rofa wrote:
In post 321, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 222, The Swedes wrote:
In post 219, Grace Hargreeves wrote: Swedes is Mafia chainsawing for Raymond.
Next Saturday should be worth keeping me around for ;)
What is going to happen then?

Yeah, Grace is mindmelding with me too much to be mafia, so that’s why she’s extremely likely to be jester. But you are trying to look more like jester and Raymond is trying to look more town despite acting not town.
In post 324, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 310, Hazel Rofa wrote:
In post 304, Lila Pitts wrote:So in your opinion, is scum or jester more likely to lie about being vt?
I think scum is more likely to pretend that they are VT

The thing about Raymond, from my perspective, though is it looks like they are coming to the same conclusions that I am, seeing the game the same way I am and making pushes that I feel are making sense this game. It lines up almost too perfectly to be a pocket and it lines up to perfectly for it to be like scum pretending to be town if that makes sense.

There are points in where he is making pushes before I am
Problem for me is that’s exactly how I feel about Grace except unlikely Raymond she isn’t fakeclaiming vt.

VOTE: Raymond
My response on grace was in regards to Lila defending grace because of the mind melding.

It's the exact reason why I thought raymond is uninformed.
I think Raymond is jester or he wouldn’t be voting me. Only town and jesters will vote me, scum would probably try to derail.
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Hazel Rofa »

I think lim order should be

Lila, Raymond, swedes.

If the game is over, then Handler
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Hazel Rofa »

In post 492, Hazel Rofa wrote:I think lim order should be

Lila, Raymond, swedes.

If the game *ISN'T over, then Handler
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 482, Hazel Rofa wrote:
In post 479, Lila Pitts wrote:Yeah I think Swedes doesn’t like me very much because they said I haven’t been helpful when I think I’ve efforted probably more than anyone, especially for someone who isn’t town.
If the scum team is swedes/handler or swedes/grace, I don't think they would like you very much for having the game for town nearly solved despite not being town
Grace hasn’t been weird, so I’m not getting that from her but Handler seems really pissed at me. Swedes clearly isn’t a fan but if I could both achieve my wincon and help town win, that would be swell.
Grace Hargreeves
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Townie

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:39 pm

I'm concerned about how easily people are willing to let Jesters win. If we give a free win to a Jester and then mislim a Jester, then suddenly we are down to one Jester. If we hit Mafia today then tomorrow we can safely kill a Jester or two and then hunt in the VT claims. In any case we aren't shooting in the VT claims today, so we should probably focus our efforts on finding the scum among the Jester claims.
Sissy Cooper
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Sissy Cooper »

Lila you do have too many town right? You've said Hazel, Handler, and Grace are all town, which is not possible

Given one of those townreads has to be wrong, and proobably groupscum, I'm inclined to think handler.

I don't townread 236 and I think I bet the game for town here most the time on Handler being the highest consistency redflip.

But, as I said when I entered this game, I'm also not thinking town wins this game. It would in fact be a statistical anomaly for town to win at this point.

I'm at like:
-Hazel had a very suspect townread on Cha Cha, but other than that has been kinda townie (so one ping)
-Grace has a lot of IIOA and also made this post:
In post 369, Grace Hargreeves wrote:Handler is Town and Rofa is Mafia.

Which could very easily be scum indicative

Handler has pinged me at least 3 times but could be town on tone, still thinking very likely redflip tho

Cha Cha is most likely Jester, but honestly the play they did at the beginning of this dayphase I could literally see coming from any alignment at this point (even town lol), and if Cha Cha is town then Handler's scum rating goes up like 90x for that one post in response to it (not saying this is the case, but if Cha Cha is town they should realize Handler is like alllways scum here)

Swedes is.... ehhhh a read I probably end up getting wrong and losing the game on, ngl, the likelihood I ace this game at this point is low. I honestly could see the vote on my slot at start of this dayphase as coming from town but honestly they've made a lot of scummy posts

I'm not finding it particularly easy to find two *hard* town out of the scum/VT pool tbh

I do think Handler acting as though Lila ever flips anything other than jester this game is the scummiest thing I've seen recently though
Grace Hargreeves
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Townie

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:40 pm

In post 492, Hazel Rofa wrote:I think lim order should be

Lila, Raymond, swedes.

If the game is over, then Handler
Aren't they all claimed Jesters?
Sissy Cooper
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Sissy Cooper »

In post 495, Grace Hargreeves wrote:I'm concerned about how easily people are willing to let Jesters win. If we give a free win to a Jester and then mislim a Jester, then suddenly we are down to one Jester. If we hit Mafia today then tomorrow we can safely kill a Jester or two and then hunt in the VT claims. In any case we aren't shooting in the VT claims today, so we should probably focus our efforts on finding the scum among the Jester claims.

Right now we have no scum among the jester claims, do we? We have 3 jesters for 3 jester slots, the question being whether Cha Cha doubles down on jester claim at this point
Sissy Cooper
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Sissy Cooper »

Yeah 492 is not a flip order we ever actually do

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”