Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4625 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Alright so here we are. This is the part I was dreading - finding the Serial Killer is not really similar to looking for Scum. The Serial Killer’s main objective is to survive. And to do that, they have to appear pro-Town without driving the Town too hard (otherwise they risk attracting the attention of the Scum and getting shot).

As a starting place, I don’t think I’ll be voting for Norwegian as the Serial Killer. It’s possible that they are, I haven’t ruled it out completely. But they put themselves out there enough, and were aggressive enough, that I don’t see a Survivor type mentality there. I think Norwegian is Town and that’s that. Insisting to take credit repeatedly for positive Town moves, not being afraid of an execution when at the brink - it just doesn’t fit with Serial Killer in my head.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4626 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Andresvmb »

So for me, the vote is between BBMolla and Luca. Now, Molla is a mixed bag actually. If you think about it, BBMolla at various times receded into the background. Seemed to want days to end without much regard for the outcome, and had (according to them) bad reads.

At the same time, BBMolla (i) self-voted
repeatedly
, (ii) had a visibly negative reaction to the speculation around the presence of a Serial Killer (which is hard to fake if you fully expect that it will become obvious that there is, in fact, a Serial Killer in the game), and (iii) even appeared Scummy enough to potentially warrant execution by the Town (with for example a wrong vote against Norwegian and in favor of Vaxkiller). I would have felt that a Serial Killer would have been more insistent about their Towniness, or more careful about their votes.

All of this assumes of course that the Scum have been vanquished, which I think is a fair assumption since there was only one death last night and the Scum would have obviously taken out the Innocent Child.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4627 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Andresvmb »

That leaves Luca. Luca to me has all the marks of a Serial Killer. Has artfully maneuvered to be viewed as a member of the Town, has been irritable about votes against them (for example, they insisted I was wrong about them yesterday), and has decidedly Town sided when it mattered (and has not slacked).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4628 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Now, from looking back, Norwegian *could* be viewed similar to how I’m describing Luca here. They have also been really insistent about their Towniness, and were blocked in a Night where there was only 1 execution if I remember correctly.

I just don’t see why a Serial Killer would bring up the fact that there could be a third party in the game before it was obvious. I just don’t think a Serial Killer would do that. There’s no reason to provide the Scum, who can shoot at you, with the knowledge that they need to be on the lookout for a Serial Killer. Because I would be looking for something different if I thought there was a Town Vig versus a Serial Killer. At least I don’t think they present themselves as the same.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4629 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Andresvmb »

But I mean, this is honestly a crap shoot. I think I have a sense for how to find Scum, or what to be on the lookout for. Serial Killer? Not really. I’ve played Serial Killer once before (and won), but it was different than what I think we’ll find here. I had specific character targets, one of which was Scum, and I was forced to Town side to find that last target (so I was quite vocal about trying to help the Town find Scum). Given the fact that the Serial Killer has to be the last person standing to win, I just don’t think I would be at the forefront of trying to find Scum, but I would maybe be aggressive about defending myself.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4630 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Andresvmb »

That’s all I have. I wish this would have been a game with 5 Scum and not this. And that’s clearly not what we have.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4631 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:53 am

Post by BBmolla »

I'm not sure whether ya'll thinking I could actually be an SK in this game is a compliment or insult lmfao
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4632 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:54 am

Post by BBmolla »

we want to no lim or nah?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4633 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:55 am

Post by BBmolla »

I think it's probably just Luca, he's been pretty detached the last two days compared to you two
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4634 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4631, BBmolla wrote:I'm not sure whether ya'll thinking I could actually be an SK in this game is a compliment or insult lmfao
In reality, anyone can be an SK. That’s the part that’s annoying about it. Because they’re typically uninformed, and their main objective is to live until the end.

Now, you claimed Miller correct? And then disavowed it? And also softed PR? Yeah, not truly what I would expect from someone that needs to survive until the end.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4635 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 16, BBmolla wrote:also I'm a miller
In post 111, BBmolla wrote:im not a miller but look how much fun we had
In post 1240, BBmolla wrote:Tbh I kind of just want this day to end so I can do my night action

VOTE: Hayker
Yeah I don’t see you as a viable candidate for Serial Killer haha
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4636 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

You’re probably the least likely if anything to be SK actually.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4637 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I think I’m going to go Luca on this one, but I’ll wait for Norwegian to chime in and if Luca wants to say anything that’s also fine of course.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4638 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by BBmolla »

let's take our time ye
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4639 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hm yeah, Andresvmb brings out some logic about Molla not having the survivor mentality by self-voting and etc. But i'm not entirely sure i buy it, i also find it likely they could have scum sided as SK by trying to vote me when Vax/Hayker was fighting for my lim.
Then again Luca have been a bit more lacking in this game, and even though i highly doubted he was mafia the whole time they are obviously not cleared from being third party.

Andresvmb, hmm idk i don't really see SK playing like he has. Unless he is really good, (and it also would be pretty ballsy if he admitted to being SK and winning before if he is SK here. lol)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4640 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We could also no lim today to make it more obvious who the last enemy is.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4641 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm gonna have to look more at Molla's ISO.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4642 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Molla can you explain why you trusted Hayker/Vaxkiller in their push on me yesterday?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4643 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3326, BBmolla wrote:I’m gonna submit a Vig on Luca and hope that I’m secretly a vig and it goes through
Paranoia quote.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4644 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why did you post this initially before jumping on me later?
In post 3328, BBmolla wrote:Scum are hiding in (Luca, Vax, Gamma, Plusjoyed, Hayker)

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4645 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4632, BBmolla wrote:we want to no lim or nah?
You know I thought about this, and it would narrow it down by one and maybe make it more obvious, but I don’t know. I’m kind of tired of this game? But I want to see what Norwegian says because if they disagree strongly about Luca for example then yeah actually No Killing is optimal.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4646 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tbf that was an old post, i'm just skimming through them all right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4647 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4645, Andresvmb wrote:
You know I thought about this, and it would narrow it down by one and maybe make it more obvious, but I don’t know. I’m kind of tired of this game? But I want to see what Norwegian says because if they disagree strongly about Luca for example then yeah actually No Killing is optimal.
Can you sell me on why you think it's more likely Luca?

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4648 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4647, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4645, Andresvmb wrote:
Can you sell me on why you think it's more likely Luca?
I think you have a point on the quote about shooting someone actually haha I do remember that, but I am interpreting that more as wanting to get shot than to unintentionally soft that they’re SK.

I just know it’s not you Norwegian, that I’m like pretty set on. I don’t think SK ever approaches the game like you have. You’ve been very aggressive and vocal and at times, very correct. And you attracted a lot of Scum attention clearly, so I don’t see it.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4649 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3695, BBmolla wrote:If people still think I’m scum kill me

I don’t want to be this fucking miselim that scum hangs onto till then and pushes through
In post 3690, BBmolla wrote:
In post 3689, Vaxkiller wrote:Like WTF is this BBmolla?
I have absolutely zero confidence in any of the town leaders to not miselim me in LYLO
I mean, sure it's looking weird for SK to post this based on surface level logic.
But Molla isn't actually claiming he wants to just be the elimination. It's that he wants to live through ElO. Which is kinda 3 party ish? I mean he's accepting that he might get limmed early here, but he also really wants to survive to the end because he doesn't trust "town leaders" to let him.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”