Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2873, Akarin wrote:
In post 2619, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Akarin is town then it proves both me and FL are most likely in a SvT
What's your reasoning on this, Norwee?
to set us up for a misfade chain, and try to avoid FL vs Norwegian so they dont get faded.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2865, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 2861, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Shea, I’m not at all suggesting that the recent posts clear her but are enough for me to doubt my sr on her. She is sounding really townie today and I like that better than anything I’ve seen from TGP all game.

His extreme 180s on FL also really bother me as well. One post, FL’s a strong gut tr, the next he’s obvscum and then Johnny who he claimed to have checked with before unvoting me and has never revealed what Johnny’s actual verdict was - said that FL was town and once again - BOOM! yet another flipflop on him.

Town doesn’t usually have that kind of progression on a slot. It’s hard to believe his read on FL is real.
Can you run down the case on TGP for me from your perspective? It's another slot I've kind of lost track of.
I just feel his reads on both me and FL read really fake to me. I also don’t like what he said about Ico post neighbourizer claim.

I’m just not getting the sense that any of his reads in this game are genuine. The Noraa thing for one is beyond wack. I think he maybe didn’t expect me to challenge him on it and backtracked but it read to me more like a manufactured reason to keep me as a potential sr later on.

Ico tr me based upon his own reasoning, TGP just looked like he grudgingly accepted he couldn’t push me and was salty about it.

If I compare Ico’s reaction with his readchange on me to TGP’s, I think it’s pretty obvious what I mean.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think TGP's actually probably a red herring. I don't like that Norwegian is trying to compromise there, and I will not be joining it with Norwee on it.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2877, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think TGP's actually probably a red herring. I don't like that Norwegian is trying to compromise there, and I will not be joining it with Norwee on it.
I'm voting Pine.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

oh, then i might not hate TGP wagon. I was worrying for nothing
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL i truly do wish i had a nightkill this game because then i could just get rid of you because i'm sick of your shit. Unfortunately i don't as i'm town alligned and scum will probably kill someone that townreads me and you'll still keep pushing me because it's a very useful distraction for scum to have you harp on me every 5 fucking seconds.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I will not be voting in Pine, Nancy, Ramcius, Ico, DEB and I don't really want Akarin. Who's that leave?

Norwegian
Status
TGP

yeah, that means one of my town reads are probably wrong, but i don't 100% know where
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Could it be Pine?

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2871, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 2870, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2857, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 2852, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2750, Akarin wrote:Hey, so I just want to say I'm here.

I am going to post today.

My cycle of posting has basically been "ugh, posting around noon is the worst, I'll do this tonight." *something comes up at night* I'm exhausted and think I should stay up to catch up on the game but never catch up, eventually decide I should go to sleep because I'm exhausted and I'll post early in the morning and wake up early. Have trouble sleeping, oversleep. By the time I get to the game again it's like noon.

I don't feel like I've had a good night of sleep in a month.

At the same time I don't really want to replace out.

But I have in the back of my head when the time to post is, keeping thinking I'll do it before then and keep putting it off. Then I panic post around when I need to to not get prodded.

Game gets upsetting, and I say I'll come back to it that night.

Cycle repeats.

I didn't want to even say this because I don't want to deal with it, but I also don't want to get force replaced while I'm catching up or something.
Now I’m sure Shea won’t like this but considering the fact that you sr her for doing this yesterday, don’t you think if she were scum here, one of her buddies would have told her to knock it off? The fact that she made another post similar to the one you sr her for yesterday, makes me think that she’s on her own in this game.
I'm not scum reading her for lack of activity. I think its obvious that she has real genuine things going on in her life which would be true of either alignment. I don't think "scum buddies pushing her to knock it off" is any different from "town pushing you to knock it off" or "team pushing you to knock it off."

If shit really sucks shit really sucks and you're not going to get pushed out of that.
If I were scum here and I was getting sr for doing a specific thing, why wouldn’t my buddies encourage me to stop doing whatever that was?

Like how does it help her to continue to do this, when she had every reason to expect you to jump on her for it?
Because I think her inactivity is real, and NAI. And why wouldn't her teammates do the same thing as well? Like your point was you think she's playing like she's alone here which means you think shes more likely town. My response to that is even town isn't alone in team mafai.
I meant the AtE thing that you sr her for yesterday because she essentially did pretty much the same thing today before I managed to engage her in the game. Her sorting looks pretty genuine to me and the fact is, she DID engage with my questions and responded to them. She didn’t dodge anything I asked her.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2880, NorwegianboyEE wrote:FL i truly do wish i had a nightkill this game because then i could just get rid of you because i'm sick of your shit. Unfortunately i don't as i'm town alligned and scum will probably kill someone that townreads me and you'll still keep pushing me because it's a very useful distraction for scum to have you harp on me every 5 fucking seconds.

then you're ignorant to think I wouldn't be able to solve the game.

im a flip flopper, for all i know i might see you as obv town tomorrow, and specific misfades, like once when I misfaded Ank, kicked me into gear to solve the game, so i really dont care

if it gives me a chance to stay alive, then fuck yeah, all the better

there are multiple people this game who see you as scummy, and you brush every thing off and shade with it, so you've lost any ounce of credibility you could have in my eyes
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

You haven't, but you kept trying to push them away by saying "man I wish people would stop attacking me for IRL stuff" from my POV. Even if you don't think thats what you were trying to do its completely bonkers to me that you don't even think thats a reasonable way to interpret them, especially when you respond to people clarifying that they are explicitly not attacking you for OOG stuff by telling them to fuck off.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I also tunneled Alisae in Ilicit Substances to a misfade, only to catch 2 scum in a row the corresponding days
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like the last thing I ever want to do is attack someone for having problems IRL or with mental health when I suffer from clinical anxiety and depression myself and have at times had those things manifest in mafia games in awful ways but at the same time I can't just let someone who I think is scum not interact with the thread for two whole days without trying to push them so it felt like you were deliberately trying to play on my emotions there.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2886, Flavor Leaf wrote:I also tunneled Alisae in Ilicit Substances to a misfade, only to catch 2 scum in a row the corresponding days
Ok, congratulations? Do you want a celebratory high five?

- Bunno
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2885, Thestatusquo wrote:You haven't, but you kept trying to push them away by saying "man I wish people would stop attacking me for IRL stuff" from my POV. Even if you don't think thats what you were trying to do its completely bonkers to me that you don't even think thats a reasonable way to interpret them, especially when you respond to people clarifying that they are explicitly not attacking you for OOG stuff by telling them to fuck off.
It didn't come across that you weren't attacking me for OOG stuff, it came across as more of you doing exactly what was bothering me.

And I didn't say you couldn't think that, I get it, I really do. But that's a world of difference from you accusing me of gaslightlightly you.

And the self-awareness thing is pretty rich when you inform me over and over of my own motives and try to convince me I'm doing shit I'm not doing.

Which is not the same as you finding me scummy, which is fine and not what I had an issue with in itself.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2888, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2886, Flavor Leaf wrote:I also tunneled Alisae in Ilicit Substances to a misfade, only to catch 2 scum in a row the corresponding days
Ok, congratulations? Do you want a celebratory high five?

in the form of a Norwegian fade, yes
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

also Norwegian just contradicted themselves with the "his fade will discredit the reads on the wagon" when I specifically get better reads after a misfade, and he acknowledged it just there
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@nancy - you think that Pine, Myself, Ramcius, and Norwegian are all town?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2887, Thestatusquo wrote:Like the last thing I ever want to do is attack someone for having problems IRL or with mental health when I suffer from clinical anxiety and depression myself and have at times had those things manifest in mafia games in awful ways but at the same time I can't just let someone who I think is scum not interact with the thread for two whole days without trying to push them so it felt like you were deliberately trying to play on my emotions there.
That sucks. I didn't know about your own problems, but yeah those really suck. I'd never try to play up to those emotions as either alignment, that feels really awful and shitty to me. But I also didn't know that about you. I thought you were just being an ass.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Akarin »

Hey Norwee:
In post 2874, Akarin wrote:
In post 2869, Thestatusquo wrote:I am conceding the possibility that you lack self awareness here but reducing every attack against you to "I wish people would stop attacking me for being inactive" when none of them were about that is definitionally misrepresenting the point and you definitely were doing AtE whether or not it was genuine (again, I believe it was!) but what I find scummy is using that AtE repeatedly as a response to people attacking you. Which you did. Undeniably. I don't know how you can say you didn't.
I don't think I've even
addressed
most of the attacks against me.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Akarin »

Disregard the above.

Hey Norwee
In post 2619, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Akarin is town then it proves both me and FL are most likely in a SvT
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2891, Flavor Leaf wrote:also Norwegian just contradicted themselves with the "his fade will discredit the reads on the wagon" when I specifically get better reads after a misfade, and he acknowledged it just there
I'm not familiar with your play or history outside of some limited examples, so to say i contradict myself here is silly. I never signed up to the FL fan club. And for a very good reason.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Noting Norwegian's ignoring of this post while choosing to shade instead
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2896, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2891, Flavor Leaf wrote:also Norwegian just contradicted themselves with the "his fade will discredit the reads on the wagon" when I specifically get better reads after a misfade, and he acknowledged it just there
I'm not familiar with your play or history outside of some limited examples, so to say i contradict myself here is silly. I never signed up to the FL fan club. And for a very good reason.

nah, you just acknowledged it.

done.

it's over.

i have the high ground.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2895, Akarin wrote:Disregard the above.

Hey Norwee
I've described my reasonings extensively earlier. I think FL could just be a tunneling idiot at this point.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”