Bridgeburners
Bridgeburners
Goon
Bridgeburners
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Bridgeburners »

In post 797, Datisi wrote:i have no clue about you because i don't know how skitter machine works
i can understand mena not yet explicitly townreading me here but i also don't think he should be voting me which is partly why i'm interested for him to get on the phone here (is that the expression? you know what i mean)

i mean like, that's partly why i voted him. if you don't agree with that read/conclusion, fine, but i'm not sure i get what you're trying to ask me here? like the way the second sentence is formed makes me think that you're asking *me* for explanation of other people's votes on him?

i think i get why you think the timing was weird
like as soon as i saw those posts from isis on me, i wanted to vote her, but she was on 5 votes, and i cannot just put someone to 6 votes in a n_m game, but i also didn't wanna give intent yet because i wanted to see her response to me first
so after aaron unvoted, i could then vote her without putting her in lolhammer range
for the second sentence: i'm not asking u for an explanation per se so much as i'm acknowledging a trend that i don't really agree with that you seem to have started more and i'm not sure why that trend is, like, a thing really

and ya ig that explains the timing a bit; i didn't get why u voted isis when u did
i feel like i have sufficiently sorted you, and would like to proclaim that i think u are somewhat townie
(not, like, as obvtown as multiple people are claiming you are, but enuf that i don't think i need to vote you anymore)

VOTE: implo
more of a sorting vote etc than a scumreading vote necessarily

~ skitter
First in, last out
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Isis »

Datisi do you still scumread me
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Isis »

My soul needs to know
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 786, implosion wrote:To answer the post I never answered it comes down to being bold about the haiku thing. It's a kind of dynamic that I can see scum avoiding engaging in. It's a minor thing. I think someone else said something similar about it.
I don't necessarily agree with this, I think it's something scum could easily engage in at that stage of the game.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 799, Datisi wrote:
In post 796, AaronFrost wrote:My whole point was that I can see why town isis thinks this is the case based on her experience playing with you
and my whole point was that the experience that she was citing was not actually the full extent of it and whether the knowledge that it actually wasn't the full extent changed your outlook
it doesn't change my outlook there because perception doesn't always equal reality
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 800, Bridgeburners wrote:for the second sentence: i'm not asking u for an explanation per se so much as i'm acknowledging a trend that i don't really agree with that you seem to have started more and i'm not sure why that trend is, like, a thing really
[...]
i feel like i have sufficiently sorted you, and would like to proclaim that i think u are somewhat townie
the actual funny thing here is that i myself don't really agree with it anymore

can i question what lead you to that conclusion
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by Datisi »

isis, your soul can rest easy for now

the sound of the birds singing outside is telling me you made an honest mistake
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Bridgeburners
Bridgeburners
Goon
Bridgeburners
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Bridgeburners »

the explanation of the timing for the isis vote
i don't know why that did it, but that bit and how you said it felt townie to me

~ skitter
First in, last out
Bridgeburners
Bridgeburners
Goon
Bridgeburners
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Bridgeburners »

In post 797, Datisi wrote:i can understand mena not yet explicitly townreading me here but i also don't think he should be voting me which is partly why i'm interested for him to get on the phone here (is that the expression? you know what i mean)
Hi

It’s pretty simple: (1) skitt and I are making an effort to kind of be more consensus-y or at least co-ordinated so as to cut down on hydra dissonance for y’all. So when she wanted to vote you to sort you, I was on board with that and (2) the reason I was on board is because while I don’t scumread you, i also don’t really townread you and I thought I would be by now? So the thing of trying to get you to engage with our slot more via vote seemed like a good idea?

Also, to preempt what I think is a likely question: I’m not sure how I feel about your engagement with skitt so far. I still sort of think Ben is scummy and think you’re rather unlikely to be scum together, so in any case where I was seriously considering it I’d probably rather do him first unless something changes

-QB
First in, last out
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 599, ben dover123 wrote:Well, town apathy is kicking in as you guys said.

VOTE: AFF we need wagons and Isis isn't one I'm joining.
what makes you wagon AFF over Isis then?

-very seCret head
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 603, Datisi wrote:
In post 601, ben dover123 wrote:
In post 600, Datisi wrote:
In post 599, ben dover123 wrote:VOTE: AFF we need wagons and Isis isn't one I'm joining.
have your reads changed in any way in the last ~18 hours and if so, how?
No, they have remained the same since then. Nothing has changed for me yet.
ok so can you talk to me about why you're voting aff now then? you said earlier he's "rather null" and that you wanna wait a bit until voting. the only +town thing you mentioned about isis was that the early attack was more likely to be bad town. is that still the case? is that the whole reason behind not wanting to join the isis wagon? bc i'm still struggling to follow your thought process here and if you're town i'd really like it if you could show me that?
Towntisi? Hello? Is this you?

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 604, AaronFrost wrote:
@Datisi
why does it feel like you're sort of backing down from your push on me when you were the one who got it started in the first place with that spicy vote? It's weird to me because there has been some resistance to the push on me, but not
that
much and I feel like you should be interacting with me a little more to try and figure out my alignment, but there just doesn't seem like much effort to read me at all.

Your play around the top two wagons feels pretty wishy-washy right now, you mentioned you didn't vibe with the Isis wagon and then you started the wagon onto me then didn't do much with it when it picked up steam other than an apparent dislike of Isis and ben dover's vote on me.
if it was scum!Tisi's intention of pushing you and potentially killing you, can you answer your own question? What motivation does scum!Tisi have to back down the second it gains traction? Seems counter productive.

Town!Tisi getting pinged by a shady sheep vote and backing down feels a lot more like what happened here

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 616, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 612, Isis wrote:WHO IS AFF?!?!?!?!
In post 356, Datisi wrote:it's aaron fucking frost
a stroke of genius

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 618, Isis wrote:
In post 603, Datisi wrote:
In post 601, ben dover123 wrote:
In post 600, Datisi wrote:
In post 599, ben dover123 wrote:VOTE: AFF we need wagons and Isis isn't one I'm joining.
have your reads changed in any way in the last ~18 hours and if so, how?
No, they have remained the same since then. Nothing has changed for me yet.
ok so can you talk to me about why you're voting aff now then? you said earlier he's "rather null" and that you wanna wait a bit until voting. the only +town thing you mentioned about isis was that the early attack was more likely to be bad town. is that still the case? is that the whole reason behind not wanting to join the isis wagon? bc i'm still struggling to follow your thought process here and if you're town i'd really like it if you could show me that?
This seems like a scumpost to me. The last line is level zero, extremely towny to post. Datisi knows it's extremely townie to post. But I don't think Datisi organically posted it. It reads like a plastic cake to me. like. this post has 6-7 different lines of inquiry trying to tease out of ben to "solve" him and it seems like overkill and the organic version of this post would focus either on the AaronFrost read or the Isis read.

like.
idk look at some of this diction
it felt very natural to me actually

and like

you know it's a townie thing to post
he knows it's a townie thing to post

datisi might post it as either allignment

that should make you conclude it's NAI at worst, and not scum!indicative

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 618, Isis wrote:This seems like a scumpost to me. The last line is level zero, extremely towny to post
i really don't get this

'this is an extremely townie thing to post and datisi knows that, therefore he is scum'

i'm not saying he's not capable of faking that, but it's at worst a 50/50 toss up coming from either allignment. I would understand you not giving townie points for it but calling it a fullblown scumpost?

Nope

endorsing my other head's vote on isis, and would absolutely vote this out of the game at EoD but my vote on Isis isn't going to improve reads at this point

VOTE: ben dover

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 634, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: penguin
worst vote of the game confirmed

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 639, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 636, PenguinPower wrote:Like - it’s such a weird trajectory to take Isis to NM’s e-1 then unvote when actually taken to e-1 then to say “I think Isis is town.”
Isis posting has been town since then

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 665, Scipio1 wrote:Also did sec/hyd just fall off the map or is that just me? I have little to no memory of any of their recent posts.

checks post count

*scipio 33 posts
*sec hyd 86 posts

sees scipio shade us for lurking??????

Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 669, Isis wrote:I expect to think "oh that post is pretty towny" for Datisi more than most players. I've only played with him one time that I wasn't scum and he was super super towny. I tend to like to grade people on a curve, because some people have a kind of townie baseline or scummy baseline.

I didn't really agree with townreading a bunch of his early play, you must be thinking of other players who have said that. I remember mentally noting that the towncase on dragon looks pretty much like how Datisi develops an early townread on dragon or pretends to do so, rathe indistinguishably (dragon is Iconeum)
hahahahaha look at these fools who think they know the identity of our very seCret hYdra heads ahahaha

[img]https://media.tenor.com/images/58b930b2 ... or.gif/img]

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

fml
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:59 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 819, seCret hYdra wrote:
In post 669, Isis wrote:I expect to think "oh that post is pretty towny" for Datisi more than most players. I've only played with him one time that I wasn't scum and he was super super towny. I tend to like to grade people on a curve, because some people have a kind of townie baseline or scummy baseline.

I didn't really agree with townreading a bunch of his early play, you must be thinking of other players who have said that. I remember mentally noting that the towncase on dragon looks pretty much like how Datisi develops an early townread on dragon or pretends to do so, rathe indistinguishably (dragon is Iconeum)
hahahahaha look at these fools who think they know the identity of our very seCret hYdra heads ahahaha

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:59 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

that basicly proves 'im not this Iconeum character, he would not mess up gifs like that

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:00 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 671, ben dover123 wrote:Yeah you aren't the only one who noticed this. No offense but their contributions seem...nonexistent almost? Besides that weird progression.
what weird progression

and how the fuck are we not contributing

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »