Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:56 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Spoiler: datisi
In post 86, Datisi wrote:how come i'm the only "null" on that list?
In post 158, Datisi wrote:ok

what does maybe town mean (i.e. how is it different from town) and what's giving you those vibes

Strike you out of the ordinary that he is this preoccupied with how others perceive him?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Dunnstral »

They strike me as fair questions

Notably, it looks like he's asking to try to sort other people

This isn't meta
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Okay. Short of an official meta analysis, is him asking Qs re how others are reading him consistent with his personality or behavior from whatever games you’ve played with him, either scum or town or both?

Question is open to the floor for anyone whose played with Datisi, ofc.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 178, Green Crayons wrote:Short of an official meta analysis,
Like, I feel not wanting to dig up old cases, but presumably since you raised your hand you have some sense of his personality/style of play as either scum or town or both. Curious if this is consistent.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:08 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 169, ItalianoVD wrote:And just to clarify, my Baltar vote was a reaction test vote, it wasn't really my solidified vote. That there wasn't more reaction to it, ehh I don't know how to feel about it just yet.
Reaction from me or from other players?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 174, Green Crayons wrote:Anyone play with Datisi before?
Yeah. What can I help you with?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:17 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 173, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 167, Duchess wrote:I don't know exactly what kind of push I was expecting to see, but if I recall correctly there was some discussion just before that time of Italiano possibly being an easy early push, and what I saw pinged me, so I wanted to nip it in the bud.
This post is screaming TMI
Do you think Duchess and Italiano are scum together? Or that duchess was scum trying to pocket a low hanging fruit townie?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:19 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 176, Green Crayons wrote:
Spoiler: datisi
In post 86, Datisi wrote:how come i'm the only "null" on that list?
In post 158, Datisi wrote:ok

what does maybe town mean (i.e. how is it different from town) and what's giving you those vibes

Strike you out of the ordinary that he is this preoccupied with how others perceive him?
Whoops, guess I should have read the next page.

Those don't strike me as questions outside of what Datisi might ask as town.

That's not to say I have town vibes off him really yet.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:23 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Datisi as town has asked me to justify my read on him a few times. I think he does it to guage genuine intentions vs. scum pulling reads out of their butts.

Dunn, can I get a general impressions of the game post?
YOUR AD HERE

ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:32 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 180, VP Baltar wrote:Reaction from me or from other players?
Other players.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 182, VP Baltar wrote:Do you think Duchess and Italiano are scum together? Or that duchess was scum trying to pocket a low hanging fruit townie?
I toyed with the idea of maybe s/s, but that post I was quoting specifically feels more like s/t. Also on the aggression scale my Q to VD was so benign that I don’t think a scum would have felt compelled to preemptively attack it on behalf of another scum who hadn’t yet responded. Couple that with VD-scum turning around to vote Dutchess-scum seems unlikely though not out of the realm of reasonable strategy (this doesn’t seem like a quick elim game, in terms of attitude and no players that I know of who will insta hammer).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 184, VP Baltar wrote:Datisi as town has asked me to justify my read on him a few times. I think he does it to guage genuine intentions vs. scum pulling reads out of their butts.
Cool, thanks.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

If it makes you feel better I'd be willing to quickhammer someone.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I *am* getting all warm and fuzzy on the inside.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Testarossa »

In post 79, Datisi wrote:early good vibes on green crayons and testarossa. i like their vibes around poking harumi, and i also like testa's for some reason, despite not really agreeing with it.
I can get the former, but what triggered the vibe in my post about Baltar though?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Testarossa »

In post 82, VP Baltar wrote: Curious why my play in particular struck you as filler? It's definitely rubbing two sticks together, but I'm working with what I have here so far.

What do you think of Italiano's vote on me?
It came mostly from gut, probably initiated by the reads page 2 question where I thought Elements' answer might be obvious. The other questions didn't really felt like they would lead anywhere interesting, then again admittedly I was more disinterested. More a vehicle to interact with you pursuing the bad gut feeling.

What do you make out of Italiano's admiration of Elements in context of their history?

The vote looks quite convenient in timing, however I think it's plausible that he voted you regardless of my post and wasn't fully caught up. I consider it as null. If anything I was a bit surprised that he took your words so seriously as it seemed to me the joking was both-sided. The reaction test explanation is meh though.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Testarossa »

In post 104, Datisi wrote: also i'm getting pinged by the way they shade testa in for looking like she's trying extra hard, when that's the read i get from their posts. seems somewhat... self-aware?
I kind of disliked the fos on Italiano more in that post tbh, while I can comprehend Duchess reacting to my post like they did. I feel the fact that they reflected about me two posts later (before rtp pointed out the same) shows some process of chewing on it which I don't really think scum necessarily bothers to do so here.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:21 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 191, Testarossa wrote:What do you make out of Italiano's admiration of Elements in context of their history?
Seems reasonable if elements dunked on Italiano in a previous game.
YOUR AD HERE

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 178, Green Crayons wrote:Okay. Short of an official meta analysis, is him asking Qs re how others are reading him consistent with his personality or behavior from whatever games you’ve played with him, either scum or town or both?

Question is open to the floor for anyone whose played with Datisi, ofc.
In post 179, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 178, Green Crayons wrote:Short of an official meta analysis,
Like, I feel not wanting to dig up old cases, but presumably since you raised your hand you have some sense of his personality/style of play as either scum or town or both. Curious if this is consistent.
I don't think there's enough info in the thread to make any kind of meta call.

I don't see why datisti can't do what they've done as either alignment so far
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 161, Datisi wrote:do you wanna say anything about it?
@rtp, i don't like being ignored.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 167, Duchess wrote:
In post 155, Datisi wrote:@duchess, can you tell me why is green's question pinging you that much? like, why does such a loaded question seem impossible (not quite the right word, but can't think of another rn) from town's pov and what kinda possible push were you seeing there?
His defense and attempt to turn the tables on me are strengthening my read by a lot. I don't know exactly what kind of push I was expecting to see, but if I recall correctly there was some discussion just before that time of Italiano possibly being an easy early push, and what I saw pinged me, so I wanted to nip it in the bud.
ok but what i don't get it what angle is scum!green supposedly trying to work there? like i agree the original question wasn't formatted the best but i don't get what you saw as intentionally malicious about it - bc even if it was (wrongly) established from that that italiano is bad at scum or an easy early push, what does that help green?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Reformed Toxic Player »

In post 195, Datisi wrote:
In post 161, Datisi wrote:do you wanna say anything about it?
@rtp, i don't like being ignored.
I think you're a bit too complacent + just ur energy feels off from when I have seen you as town.
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Duchess »

In post 168, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:duchess whats your take on Datisi?
I don't have any strong feelings about his alignment right now. He seems very focused on gameplay.
Gotta frown at some of this stuff
They say that new Duchess don't sound hungry enough
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 190, Testarossa wrote:
In post 79, Datisi wrote:early good vibes on green crayons and testarossa. i like their vibes around poking harumi, and i also like testa's for some reason, despite not really agreeing with it.
I can get the former, but what triggered the vibe in my post about Baltar though?
~ * g u t * ~

i don't know. if i try to think back and put it into words, it would probably be something along the lines of showing nuance in thinking about another player's slot, while also being a somewhat less likely post for scum to make, due to it (1) not offering a solid opinion (i feel like scum often avoids putting out blatnatly fence-sitty content) and (2) being easy to debunk/attack (due to it being page 3)
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”