TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 3499, Hopkirk wrote:4-5
It's 4 by the way.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3499, Hopkirk wrote:what was the point of this post? it reads like shade/i don't get the motivation otherwise?
I'm not an agenda-based poster. Sometimes if I have a thought I just drop it in the thread and see if it interests anyone. 90% of the thoughts I have about the game, I will post without any consideration for whether I should or not.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Hopkirk »

A50 were the multiple pages of you not getting the setup you joking or serious?
In post 3285, Ythan wrote:I'm contributing nothing while this insipid monkey can't read the fucking thread.
that's a bit much, can we not call people monkeys. thanks.
In post 3290, AGar wrote:
In post 2856, AGar wrote:Someone remind me to go in deeper on and that "I'm going to say something but also couch it with a 'haha this is sarcasm' just in case" shit on D2 when we can address this scum once again.
In post 2814, Hopkirk wrote:also
In post 2624, AGar wrote:
In post 2622, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2619, AGar wrote:Ythan's wagon shifting so suddenly to Titus with no resistance and no real actual reasoning other than the vibes brigade restarting their shenanigans should be fucking warning sirens for anyone and everyone.
No resistance? Not sure about that.

But resistance is fake anyway so eh
Resistance was the wrong word, yeah.

But we went from Ythan 8 to Titus 4 in a page with nothing revelatory from Ythan and it was just a naked vote where y'all just seamlessly moved. Big dislike.
stop trying to rewrite the narrative! using resistance when it's the wrong word? wtf. obvscum. you need to be very exact and just because someone could easily get your intent/point if they were reading objectively rather than reading with a goal (not that i have thoughts on this scenario) doesn't mean it's ok to use words that
could
mean something else in a different context, but not the context they're in where the meaning is incredibly clear

ah, good old parallels

(obviously this is meant to be sarcastic)
Hey look Hopkirk once again couching an accusation with "jk haha... but what if... nah jk haha," so he can flip whichever way the wind blows, while he was actually begging anyone who townread me to justify it when we were steamrolling towards deadline and yeeting me was not a realistic possibility. Would love to actually have some folks actually acknowledge that hop is a scumbag and we can yeet the fuck out of him.

I agree mostly with dunn's split, though I would make Ythan a higher priority today solely based on the way wagons played out yesterday. IV's early posting is concerning today. Lots of pangs I don't like.

VOTE: Ythan
what exactly do you think my post was meant to be saying? at no point am i saying it's a joke
it's pretty clear that i'm pointing out that your 'read' on me is hypocritical on top of all the other problems with it. you clearly don't believe it and i don't see a town mindset behind it, but annoyingly nobody else seems to be engaging me on this point or voting you so like maybe there is one i'm not seeing? but if that's the case it'd really help if other people can weigh in on this kind of stuff if i'm getting tunnelled on it :/

@Ceph/Xtoxm - thoughts on Agar's posting in relation to me?

like i'm not
shading
you when i've said i'd prefer to vote you over anyone else, i'm directly saying you're the most likely scum and pointing out how your play continues to be garbage
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 3309, innocentvillager wrote:Dunnstral

you have to understand that, i don't play this game to roll mafia and relish in being a manipulative liar

i play this game because i like figuring out the mafia team, and when i get invested especially, i really want to win, you know this is straight from my town meta

i guess you haven't seen me as scum but it's way different, yes i play to win for the most part but i can't fake the energy, genuine interrogation, fresh content, and sustained presence in thread that I do as town and frankly i doubt many scumplayers can to the extent that i do (yes, even though I know it's my problem, I just still can't), let alone me, a literal shit-tier scumplayer

ive been complaining about both D1 wagons and they both flipped town and that's scummy how? i don't really understand what the case on me is in general

but this is going to fall on deaf ears because you've literally already said you won't entertain self-meta arguments like this
oh yeah i forgot you were obvtown too and there's no point rereading you either
think you'd ever say this as scum or nah?
In post 3314, innocentvillager wrote:i think it's been pretty clear from my d1 play that I've been trying to sort all the contentious slots like LLD, herc, Ythan, DGB, AGar, Titus, prioritized accurately for the most part, and had real, complicated opinions about each slot
what's your thoughts on Agar right now?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Cephrir »

I think agar believes what he's saying. Sry.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Cephrir »

I subscribe to a school of thought that scum very rarely if ever engage in misrepresentation on purpose, and because of that I'm not seeing scum in either you or agar at this time even without doing a deep dive into the argument to decide who I think is right (I dont care who is right)
Bartleby the Scrivener
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:24 am

Post by OkaPoka »

somebody towncase a50 for me ty
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Hopkirk »

how has nobody gone through all the wagons and counterwagons yet?
In post 3353, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3344, AGar wrote:
In post 3336, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3312, OkaPoka wrote:@a50 do you believe there is a chance of an sk?
As I said, it's 90% a Vig vs 10% SK to me. If it ain't banned by the rules it is still possible. It's just improbable.
Where in the mod provided number of 14 town would you slot the SK?
OK, so it's confirmed there's no SK in this game. We just had a bad Vig shot, and I am recommending they stop shooting TPRs.
i actually agree with this 100%
In post 3364, Cephrir wrote:Maybe I should sheep LLD/Dann's corpses.
that could be a good idea actually. less so for LLD because she exclusively attacked people for SRing her
In post 3373, Cephrir wrote:Hot take: agar is actually obvious town
i start thinking maybe ceph is good, why do you have to say things like this?
In post 3384, jjh927 wrote:
In post 3378, Bell wrote:JJH, why did you want to sheep Mastina this game? Is there any prior indication in your posts that you agreed with Mastina on their reads?
Because I am confident Mastina is town, and since I respect her and she was putting more effort into day 1 than I was, plus she was pretty confident on the LLD and Titus reads, PLUS I felt she was more capable of reading those slots, I was happy to sheep

Mastina often functions on a similar wavelength to myself. There really aren't very many people at all who I would just straight up sheep certain reads from but Mastina is one of them. I can't think of others off the top of my head
if Titus flips town how would your read change on Mastina?
if Titus flips scum how would your read change on Mastina?
In post 3385, Bell wrote:Her title is literally false prophet.
this is mastina shade and i dislike mastina shade. bad posting
In post 3386, jjh927 wrote:And?
good posting
In post 3391, Xtoxm wrote:given the wagons yesterday were tvt, my thoughts on what scum were doing yesterday:

#1 didn't probably care ultimately which way the elim went
#2 i think its clear the lld-parkers were more committed than the dgb voters, i dont even think dgb would have been eliminated today, tbh..therefore i expect scum may have preferred the dgb wagon, to maintain the gamestate of lld being wagon parked again today
#3 maybe scum also had elements of fear in voting lld due to reputation or something

given this my slots of interest are:
WF - talked about lld being the better info elim, but then voted dgb instead, with little reasoning provided. fits with (#1) and (#2)
a50 - absent entirely at deadline, never a good sign. fits with (#1). bad takes coming into today

also:
bell - prior susp on this slot. fits (#2). auro thinks his conversation with agar near EOD sounded, in hindsight, informed that both wagons were on town.

dunn - being scummy again. the pre-written post seems like a massive over-reaction to a d1 mis-elim. his plans dont alter at all with the new info on dgb-town.

im not throwing out all my reads bc of one incorrect scumread. my tr was correct on dgb also. the dgb voters were also all wrong.

my vibe right now is that scum would have been happy to get a strong player like LLD voted out, saw there were a bunch of town committed to it/they didn't need to (maybe one scum i guess but nobody i really dislike there) and decided to let the town push it until deadline while doing other stuff. probably a wagon or two on scum there but i want to reread wagons
there's probably a bunch of scum in the less hardcore preference people/lower activity slots
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:29 am

Post by OkaPoka »

how are the lld voters really claiming their wagon on lld was pure when they couldnt explain why she was scum, just why she wasnt town
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Cephrir »

Mental gymnastics
Bartleby the Scrivener
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:32 am

Post by OkaPoka »

this game has really veered into the realm of insanity d2
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:33 am

Post by OkaPoka »

flakes u need to do better catching up sorry, i am underwhelmed
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 3415, implosion wrote:A reminder to all: attack the argument, not the person. Calling another player a monkey is not acceptable. This is your only warning: attacking people will lead to force-replacement.
huh... i thought i was making a joke when i joked that calling someone a monkey was going to far.
In post 3422, innocentvillager wrote:i think {OkaPoka, mastina, A50, Dunnstral, AGar, Winter} is more likely to be town than the list of everyone else and that's essentially where im at in reads
why most of these?
(i agree on Mastina/Dunn)
In post 3425, innocentvillager wrote:okapoka yells at infinity to ping Winter on discord to get Winter to move his vote, then this sequence of posts happens
In post 3012, Winter Flakes wrote:I am here
In post 3017, Winter Flakes wrote:what are the options? lld dgb and ythan?
In post 3024, Winter Flakes wrote:I dont really like either of those options but if lld green flips we get more info I think is she at L-1?
this came at the same time, then there was a 6 hr gap until this post:
In post 3073, Winter Flakes wrote:I popped back in because Infinity pinged me on discord after Oka asked him to?
and then he finally votes dgb

this is not how a scum hydra handles this interaction, imo
why not i don't see what you mean
In post 3433, Ythan wrote:To be clear I won't be offended if anyone calls me an anime girl that's why it's my avatar.
you absolute anime girl holding a drink and moving her head
In post 3438, Cephrir wrote:maybe if i lose enough allies i can get elimed for my personality too! we can just go down the line!
you might have a new one. i should probably sheep Dann/LLD on you here since you were mainly someone i didn't like from assuming lld
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:36 am

Post by OkaPoka »

are you going to vote luca then hop?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Ythan »

It's a phone!
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 3469, Luca Blight wrote:Right now I believe the following players are Town:

IV
Mastina
Ceph
Poka
A50
AGar
why the bottom three?
In post 3477, Luca Blight wrote:I had a strong TR on Hopkirk early on, but he hasn't made much of an impression on me recently so I'll need to review him again today. Dunn as well, as he has pinged me a few times.
wow are you serious
In post 3479, innocentvillager wrote:im not really sure why people strongly TR'd Hopkirk at all, maybe someone can enlighten me there
are you feeling ok?

you two might want to use
this
size text if you want to throw shade or anything but locktown reads at me. less people will be able to see it that way so it'd be far less embarrassing for you when you realize you were wrong and have to shamefully redact the badness of your inability to read me

it's like the two of you don't understand the concept of a townblock or something. mutual townreads smh
In post 3485, Titus wrote:
In post 3479, innocentvillager wrote:im not really sure why people strongly TR'd Hopkirk at all, maybe someone can enlighten me there
Hopkirk doesn't post much compared to the rest of the game, but I just feel he's town when he does post.
sense
In post 3497, Bell wrote:I think IV is town and Winterflakes belongs in the blackhole tier.
I don't think a Dunnstral vote should almost ever be a blackmark against someone, esp. day 1.

The IV town read is based less on meta and more on content being relatively varied, a broad focus on the game and I don't really think his anxiousness is faked anymore.

Outside of that, just from meta, I know there are like, 2-4 IV playstyles. I've never played with IV scum, but I do know that his town game can vary and that he goes from super anxious town to weirdly confident shit posting. His votes jumping around might be due more to playstyle than opportunism. But it's possibly just opportunism, lol.

I believe Mastina has limited connection due to power outages due to the cold-ass weather I want to focus more on her and think we're just sort of ignoring her from effort.

I think Luca has been in catch up mode for a suspiciously long time. I would normally have caught up over night if I hadn't been on vacation. What's your excuse Luca?
this doesn't really feel like you're saying anything in those words tbh
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Bell »

In post 3506, OkaPoka wrote:somebody towncase a50 for me ty
He's not struggling to post. That's all I got. Also, I've never really seen him effort as scum. I would consider that Listicle an example of effort.
But it's probably faster for him just to town case himself.

P.S.: Supposedly this isn't true, but from the 4 games I've played with him (2 scum, 2 town). it kind of was.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:42 am

Post by OkaPoka »

certainly struggled to post at eod there
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Bell »

I'm talking overall. I don't recall A50 ever being terribly active. He just struggles to fake solve or has memory/engagement issues.
But I really think it's better if he just says it himself. Since he might not see himself that way. For me it seems reliable as a tell for A50 tho.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 3500, Ythan wrote:
In post 3499, Hopkirk wrote:4-5
It's 4 by the way.
i went back to check and i couldn't find 'confirmed no sk' in the places i thought there was confirmed no sk but i did find this. i'm pretty sure i wasn't dreaming that though
In post 3501, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3499, Hopkirk wrote:what was the point of this post? it reads like shade/i don't get the motivation otherwise?
I'm not an agenda-based poster. Sometimes if I have a thought I just drop it in the thread and see if it interests anyone. 90% of the thoughts I have about the game, I will post without any consideration for whether I should or not.
i'm going to assume this is true because you wouldn't ever lie about this
In post 3504, Cephrir wrote:I think agar believes what he's saying. Sry.
like... how
the arguments are inconsistent, don't follow logically, and don't even flow temporally in the right direction
In post 3508, OkaPoka wrote:how are the lld voters really claiming their wagon on lld was pure when they couldnt explain why she was scum, just why she wasnt town
i think the core is pure
we had reasons ok?!?
In post 3513, OkaPoka wrote:are you going to vote luca then hop?
why would i vote someone who's in my strongtowns?
In post 3514, Ythan wrote:It's a phone!
oh shit i'm really sorry for misrepresenting your avatar. i didn't go back to check and i thought it was a warm beverage. sorry.
while you're here, is there literally any way to read you? i want shameless self meta here
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Hopkirk »

3 in (Titus/Agar/Bell/Winter Flakes (alt of Uncrowned), Oka, JJH, Ythan, A50) + deepwolf?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:47 am

Post by OkaPoka »

then how are you going to sheep lld/dann/ceph if its not luca
we had reasons ok?!?
why does this read as something ceph would post to mock you
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:48 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 3518, Bell wrote:I'm talking overall. I don't recall A50 ever being terribly active. He just struggles to fake solve or has memory/engagement issues.
But I really think it's better if he just says it himself. Since he might not see himself that way. For me it seems reliable as a tell for A50 tho.
yeah sorry bell that's a strikeout

someone else can come up to bat
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 3521, OkaPoka wrote:then how are you going to sheep lld/dann/ceph if its not luca
we had reasons ok?!?
why does this read as something ceph would post to mock you
because why would i sheep people's scumreads? i said i'm sheeping a townread because i remember them hard liking ceph and that makes the slot a lot better after lld town
i'm not interested in their scumreads. i'm only interested in finding town except for rare cases like agar where slots don't make sense as town
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Hopkirk »

oka you spent most of yesterday giving vibes of being on LLD and not being on LLD why was that. i'm pretty sure i commented on this

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”