Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4374, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4329, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4315, Pine wrote:“Too early for VCA” in a 173-page game in D3 had me lol-ing.

DGB, please. Whip out the scumputer and do work.
Norwee>Nancy>Mystix>FL>TSQ> Pine

that's what scumputer says, from most likely to least likely to be scum based on VCA

P-edit: who even thinks that you're lock town?
I don’t even understand your reasoning here, doesn’t DGB brilliant “scumputer”. have Shea 2nd to last here? It’s also worthless since I know I’m town and Misty is mech town but whatever. :lol:
All questions address to Pine, he asked for it, not me
Tact is for liars and politicians.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

DGB having that read on me is also sounding pretty fake. I refuse to believe he seriously thinks i should go first here.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My VCA is dangerous, but I think playing a Sociological game > Psychological
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4375, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4374, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4329, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4315, Pine wrote:“Too early for VCA” in a 173-page game in D3 had me lol-ing.

DGB, please. Whip out the scumputer and do work.
Norwee>Nancy>Mystix>FL>TSQ> Pine

that's what scumputer says, from most likely to least likely to be scum based on VCA

P-edit: who even thinks that you're lock town?
I don’t even understand your reasoning here, doesn’t DGB brilliant “scumputer”. have Shea 2nd to last here? It’s also worthless since I know I’m town and Misty is mech town but whatever. :lol:
All questions address to Pine, he asked for it, not me
Sure. @Pine?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's sounding more like Ramcius has some kind of ulterior motive in not voting Pine, with how they act like Pine could very well be scum but absolutely refusing to go there.

Specifically referring to and , in which Ram makes a weak counter to the reasoning of why Pine is fakeclaiming, which is immediately refuted, after which he falls back to arguing that the fakeclaim doesn't make Pine scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4376, NorwegianboyEE wrote:DGB having that read on me is also sounding pretty fake. I refuse to believe he seriously thinks i should go first here.
How does a read based solely off of VCA read “fake” to you rather than just plain wrong? I know for me and extremely likely Misty, it’s useless but I don’t know why you’d consider it to be “fake”?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm also finding it interesting that Ramcius is yet again doing this thing where he argues me/X is allied and therefore he could vote there, and doing so.

At first it was "Norwegian - TGP are scum" and voting TGP.
Now it's "Norwegian - TSQ are scum" and voting TSQ.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4380, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4376, NorwegianboyEE wrote:DGB having that read on me is also sounding pretty fake. I refuse to believe he seriously thinks i should go first here.
How does a read based solely off of VCA read “fake” to you rather than just plain wrong? I know for me and extremely likely Misty, it’s useless but I don’t know why you’d consider it to be “fake”?
Oh sorry, i didn't consider it was VCA. I just think that if DGB scumreads me when he has played games with me and knows my playstyle he shouldn't scumread me here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VCA is usually a bunch of shaite anyways. And i've never seen him solve using that metric before. Only Titus.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4381, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm also finding it interesting that Ramcius is yet again doing this thing where he argues me/X is allied and therefore he could vote there, and doing so.

At first it was "Norwegian - TGP are scum" and voting TGP.
Now it's "Norwegian - TSQ are scum" and voting TSQ.
If if actually turns our to be you/Ram, that would probably be the funniest fucking thing ever. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

DGB is not a he fwiw.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4383, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VCA is usually a bunch of shaite anyways. And i've never seen him solve using that metric before. Only Titus.
SHE. DGB like Tweetie are female. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

MT wants to ask why the first thing on Ramicus's mind is who i'm gonna push after a town!Pine flip. Ramicus isn't even sure TSQ flips town, he's framing TSQ as more of a consensus null here.
Shouldn't Ramcius be interested in flipping scum or something.
There is no way Ramicus is genuinely afraid to vote Pine cause he's scared i would be coming after him/FL with a town!pine flip ()

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Ramcius »

First of all, DGB is she, secondly, I never said that DGB has a scumread on you, all I provided a result from VCA. A bit more in-depth idea behind this VCA is that scum is more likely to be on big successful wagon that on small failed wagon

And lastly, if I could flip you, Norwee, I could've done it long ago, blame the people that refuse to flip you for me needing to find a roundabout way. Also, I like how you bring up TGP, when you did 180 on him and hammered
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4388, Ramcius wrote:Also, I like how you bring up TGP, when you did 180 on him and hammered
His last post was scummy A F and even Nancy agrees on that. Also there is no way any other elimination than TGP was happening that day so my "180" as you call it didn't change much in the grand scale of things. In fact, you'd probably still argue i'm scummy if i insisted on TGP being town to the end.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I like how you try to blame me like the TGP elimination was my sole responsibility when i didn't even argue in favour of it from the start, i've always wanted Pine.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4387, NorwegianboyEE wrote:MT wants to ask why the first thing on Ramicus's mind is who i'm gonna push after a town!Pine flip. Ramicus isn't even sure TSQ flips town, he's framing TSQ as more of a consensus null here.
There is no way Ramicus is genuinely afraid to vote Pine cause he's scared i would be coming after him/FL with a town!pine flip ()
Pine or TSQ greenflip?

I plan for more than just elim, I try to see what would be outcome of different flips thus trying to determine which flip would benefit town most with clearing people, associations, etc

Also, didn't you asked me what I would do D3 after your green flip D2? It's pretty much same thing, but somehow it's a bad thing to ask
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4386, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4383, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VCA is usually a bunch of shaite anyways. And i've never seen him solve using that metric before. Only Titus.
SHE. DGB like Tweetie are female. :facepalm:
I believe it is actually the preferred pronoun fwiw.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4391, Ramcius wrote:I plan for more than just elim, I try to see what would be outcome of different flips thus trying to determine which flip would benefit town most with clearing people, associations, etc
If you want to clear people and check associations you either vote Pine or me. According to like everyone opposing me here, a town!Pine flip would be damning for me and TSQ so i don't get the issue you have with voting there if it's apparently going to seal our fate.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4390, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I like how you try to blame me like the TGP elimination was my sole responsibility when i didn't even argue in favour of it from the start, i've always wanted Pine.
I'm not saying TGP flip is your responsibility, I'm calling bs on you putting blame solely on me, when you at fault too

Speaking of no other elim happening, we are in the same position where neither you or Pine is happening, so what you suggest?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4394, Ramcius wrote:Speaking of no other elim happening, we are in the same position where neither you or Pine is happening, so what you suggest?
I suggest you go to a hibernation with me until the day ends with a no elimination because my vote isn't changing.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4393, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4391, Ramcius wrote:I plan for more than just elim, I try to see what would be outcome of different flips thus trying to determine which flip would benefit town most with clearing people, associations, etc
If you want to clear people and check associations you either vote Pine or me. According to like everyone opposing me here, a town!Pine flip would be damning for me and TSQ so i don't get the issue you have with voting there if it's apparently going to seal our fate.
Convince people to vote you and I will change back, i promise.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4387, NorwegianboyEE wrote:... Ramicus isn't even sure TSQ flips town, he's framing TSQ as more of a consensus null here.
This is the huge thing that's bothering me about ramcius's play towards me today. He doesn't seem to be trying to find scum, he seems to be trying to find a slot which no one will significantly object to flipping (me).

Thats like...textbook scum behavior trying to setup a misfade. Find the slot that's not being defended by anyone and then go after them. He doesn't have any reasoning why I'm scum, his reasoning is that I'm not being strongly town read by other people.

That's...What? That's not how you find scum. That's not even pretending to be an attempt to find scum.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4395, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4394, Ramcius wrote:Speaking of no other elim happening, we are in the same position where neither you or Pine is happening, so what you suggest?
I suggest you go to a hibernation with me until the day ends with a no elimination because my vote isn't changing.
What's the point of no elim? Also, you're not only person with a voting power, I don't need your vote, it'll just make day end faster
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4396, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4393, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Convince people to vote you and I will change back, i promise.
I have no idea what you mean.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”