Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1171, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1167, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 1019, Morty and Rick wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage

-Morty
Well, seems like I didn't
call him scum
, but I suppose the vote conveys that. I'll take credit if this flips red today, of course. ;)

-Shmlorty
No you don't get to take credit unless you are the main pusher.
I always suspected Auro of nefarious activities. :P
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 1297, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Oooh spicy
Amazing, I can appeal to you on the basis of vague meta because you know who the slot is!

-Morty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1298, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 1263, 5uffering wrote:I don't get responding to the scum stump at all. Every time someone does it, I keep thinking it has potential to be wacky distancing, or they're just easily annoyed.
It's fun talking to the scum stump, and there's also the possibility they might slip up some useful information as well... isn't that right, Titus? :D

-Morty
There's a chance.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1173, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1170, Morty and Rick wrote:If you are who I think you are, 5uffering, I'm afraid I scumread you :(

-Morty
stop saying scummy things if ur town.
Hello. Noraa meet Auro. :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1292, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1158, Batsunami wrote:Huh I didnt pay too much attention to Morty and Rick's reads list but oh boy that reads list looks shit. Throw that into the scum pile for now. I don't even remember which hydra was rick and morty. We'll sort it out later.
Auro and Mastina. What do you hate about that readslist so much?
uuhhhhhhhhh half my SRs are written as TRs.
One who is a flurry of (´・ω・`)'s
and one who is a flurry of :OOOO's
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1301, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 1297, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Oooh spicy
Amazing, I can appeal to you on the basis of vague meta because you know who the slot is!

-Morty
Don't do this. We are sworn to secrecy.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:08 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 1296, Fey wrote:Does anyone know how much confidence each individual head of Batsunami could fake on a read like this, or how much emotion they could fake regarding being angry for people not biting?

In theory this feels towny to me and I think they do err towards town but something right now is pinging me about this, I think it is how they’re strong arming everyone and then saying they won’t get flipped? Even if Battle Mage is town. It is a LOT of confidence and I’m unsure if either of these players are ever like this...
I wouldn't clear them on a scumflip, if anything I might even say it would make them look worse for me. This is a very direct scumread, and I know for the Noraa half fledgling confidence isn't outside of their range.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1295, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1169, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1166, Pyro wrote:
In post 325, Battle Mage wrote:I also feel like War and Peace could just be town. stick them in the townpile for today.
This also looked like an arbitrary white knight without reason.
If Ircher is scum, clidd and Pyro are moved up. But again, I've already said that my reads are based around ircher town.
Why are Clidd and Pyro scum, especially since apparently Pyro is agreeing with you on BM?
My reads are based on ircher town not BM scum.
If ircher is scum, the people that are pushing him even tho there is heavy resistance from me are going to get towncred for it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1223, Alisae wrote:Battle Mage --------- 5 ( Morty and Rick(62), Sherlock and Watson(98), Fey(77), Batsunami(216), 5uffering(43) ) F- 4
why were people saying BM was hammered
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1176, Batsunami wrote:i thought Battle Mage could be scum because he's playing well so far which i noticed manifested in a few early game townreads. it's weird to explain but he's more proactive and solvey and also goes out of his way to chime in nicely on things. BM is quite good as scum, i usually only see him catch flak early as town, makes me think it's an intentional different way he plays

he'd also be a pretty good draft although don't know if Titus is familiar with him, i'd assume she is

not married to this read, though, cause BM is perfectly capable of playing towny as both alignments

My other pet suspicion was Starcrossed although Noraa doesnt share it. More for Pooky than Kanna, Pooky plays scum this way sometimes (although other times he is aggro). Kanna's clidd read might come from town though i haven't decided there

~Bat
Tweetie what happened to you last game? Here you sound similar to Pooky vs FL?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Fey »

I don’t think they’re half fledgling during this, they’re the full grown bird!!

I don’t think they would look inherently bad like... immediately if they’re a scum flip, but if they were around for an extended period of time without being able to hit much else it wouldn’t be great, you know??
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 1305, Titus wrote:Don't do this. We are sworn to secrecy
Yeah, I know, wasn't planning to - seems pretty bad faith.

-Morty
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1296, Fey wrote:Does anyone know how much confidence each individual head of Batsunami could fake on a read like this, or how much emotion they could fake regarding being angry for people not biting?

In theory this feels towny to me and I think they do err towards town but something right now is pinging me about this, I think it is how they’re strong arming everyone and then saying they won’t get flipped? Even if Battle Mage is town. It is a LOT of confidence and I’m unsure if either of these players are ever like this...
Im a mason. You really think I'm going to die lol?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Fey »

Also I don’t know if it’s the best to judge your reads based on one pre-flip? I think you should take into account their interactions with everyone because people can push town and be incorrect and not scum... It seems shortsighted...
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

Which one is the Hectic alt hmm

-Shmlorty
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1306, 5uffering wrote:I wouldn't clear them on a scumflip, if anything I might even say it would make them look worse for me. This is a very direct scumread, and I know for the Noraa half fledgling confidence isn't outside of their range.
Did you just say that if BM flips scum, I am more likely to be scum?
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Pyro »

I'm still really confident they're town. I think Morning is being in character by only leaning towards the read and having a healthy amount of doubt, while it's very in-character for Noraa to be super overconfident about specific reads as town.

I don't think they're ever scum with Battle Mage ftr and I don't understand 5uffering's read there at all.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1308, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1223, Alisae wrote:Battle Mage --------- 5 ( Morty and Rick(62), Sherlock and Watson(98), Fey(77), Batsunami(216), 5uffering(43) ) F- 4
why were people saying BM was hammered
Auro was reaction testing which was totally dumb given BM for sure knows he's not hammered.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

5uffering is scum! Told ya so.

Nancy have you gained a read on me yet? :3

-Morty
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1316, Pyro wrote:I'm still really confident they're town. I think Morning is being in character by only leaning towards the read and having a healthy amount of doubt, while it's very in-character for Noraa to be super overconfident about specific reads as town.
No. This BM read is not to be classified as "another read that Noraa is overconfident in"
This is a tell that has worked every single time. It has not failed me a single time and it will not fail me here.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Fey »

In post 1316, Pyro wrote:

I'm still really confident they're town. I think Morning is being in character by only leaning towards the read and having a healthy amount of doubt, while it's very in-character for Noraa to be super overconfident about specific reads as town.

I don't think they're ever scum with Battle Mage ftr and I don't understand 5uffering's read there at all.
What about my theory on it? It’s in a way an extension of what 5uffering thinks.

Regardless of my paranoia I don’t think they get flipped for a while anyways so I think I’m being a bit pedantic about all of this because they’re more of a “what-if!”
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:15 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 1315, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1306, 5uffering wrote:I wouldn't clear them on a scumflip, if anything I might even say it would make them look worse for me. This is a very direct scumread, and I know for the Noraa half fledgling confidence isn't outside of their range.
Could you see bussing sure. Fey is right though, it would be unwise to judge you before a flip even happens. I just have some unresolved problems with you that I decide to write off for now, in favor of agreeing on Battle Mage.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Fey »

I get the inverse sort of paranoia from 5uffering if nothing else so I can sympathize because I’ve definitely said those sorts of things as town. I don’t know if it actually is towny but I’m just like... yep, I’ve thought something like this!
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1321, 5uffering wrote:
In post 1315, Batsunami wrote:
Could you see bussing sure. Fey is right though, it would be unwise to judge you before a flip even happens. I just have some unresolved problems with you that I decide to write off for now, in favor of agreeing on Battle Mage.
Which stupidassfuck would bus a fairly TRed buddy on day 1. This is possibly the stupidest theory I've heard all week and that's including the shitton of stupid things that go through my head.
You got a boarding pass straight to my scumreads. Congrats.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1054, 5uffering wrote:Where'd Gamma go?
I was busy this past couple days
Should be able to read+post a little today
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”