She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1208, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1206, Titus wrote:
In post 1204, Battle Mage wrote:hang on, am i dead? or imminently dying? lol just weighing up whether there's any point doing a thorough catch up. :lol:
Noraa tunnel. Don't worry I got you.
lol thanks, i'll catch up after dinner.
If you’re town, maybe scum stump is possibly saving you for a later misem down the road?

I’m getting pockety vibes from Titus. Hmmmm . . .
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1296, Fey wrote:Does anyone know how much confidence each individual head of Batsunami could fake on a read like this, or how much emotion they could fake regarding being angry for people not biting?

In theory this feels towny to me and I think they do err towards town but something right now is pinging me about this, I think it is how they’re strong arming everyone and then saying they won’t get flipped? Even if Battle Mage is town. It is a LOT of confidence and I’m unsure if either of these players are ever like this...
Haha I never have confidence on the first 2-3 days, except for on some of my townreads which are always my main goal to get during this time. in that respect, Tsunami and I are polar opposites

I do not believe I've seen this from scum!Noraa, except perhaps in a game I modded where she and a scumpartner theatered confident SRs on each other for a while D1. Even there i dont believe they were calling for quick elims on each other though.

May as well bring the thread in on this, Noraa and I have opposite takes on Pyro at the moment. hopefully she's shared most of hers so i'll just focus on what ive been saying

Pyro halting the momentum on his own wagon (War and Peace) or at least shifting from it in order to investigate Starcrossed for a supposed ellitell appears town to me. It comes across as a thought he genuinely had and feels is important enough to mention and confident enough to push -- whereas I struggle to find a decent incentive for scum Pyro to do this. Especially cause ellitells are kind of unsavoury but definitely could feel accurate to the user. I wondered if this is a purposeful distraction to a scum wagon but that just doesnt make much sense when he's cutting off his own wagon really (this was before BM)

The other thing i noticed was Pyro going for the full solve including one of his own townleans (without even going over the reasoning until a few posts later). i feel it betrays he's thinking pretty deeply about his reads, certainly more than surface-level takes on each individual player. Pyro definitely has does this in the past, even successfully calling out lots of scum this way, so it doesnt surprise me to see it

Not convinced yet although Pyro does come off pretty fluid this game, very active, he does not like scum as much as town. i dont have a lot of experience with him as scum although this does match my town expectations

~Bat
One who is a flurry of (´・ω・`)'s
and one who is a flurry of :OOOO's
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:19 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 1323, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1321, 5uffering wrote:
In post 1315, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1306, 5uffering wrote:I wouldn't clear them on a scumflip, if anything I might even say it would make them look worse for me. This is a very direct scumread, and I know for the Noraa half fledgling confidence isn't outside of their range.
Did you just say that if BM flips scum, I am more likely to be scum?
Could you see bussing sure. Fey is right though, it would be unwise to judge you before a flip even happens. I just have some unresolved problems with you that I decide to write off for now, in favor of agreeing on Battle Mage.
Which stupidassfuck would bus a fairly TRed buddy on day 1.
This is possibly the stupidest theory I've heard all week and that's including the shitton of stupid things that go through my head.

You got a boarding pass straight to my scumreads. Congrats.
This is why I didn't want to mention it.

I don't condone you for a crime you've yet to commit. I'm talking and getting my ideas out.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

Oh no... Gamma could be scum too :(

-Pro Scumhunter Morty
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Batsunami »

Whatever I'm not interested in talking about that. Imma move you back to TRs for a bit because I have too many SRs.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1326, Batsunami wrote:Tsunami and I are polar opposites
opposites attract! I find scum. You find town. GAME SOLVED!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1228, Titus wrote:
In post 1226, Batsunami wrote:Only E-4? :(
this is like the only wagon that I would be ok with flashwagoning asap.
If you want a BM elim, let the thread breathe.

P.S. Nancy I care more about thread health because I win by creating an enjoyable atmosphere without making content.
Titus is clearly trying to shield the REAL scum here, which I don’t think is BM.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

Batsunami is now locktown

-Morty
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i'm here. Jesus, this is gonna be a chore if it's 20 pages of noraa screaming "BM is confscum". my responses probably won't be systematic or comprehensive, but i'll do my best
to keep up with the breakneck pace.
In post 1253, Titus wrote:
In post 1248, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1246, Titus wrote:
In post 1244, Saudade wrote:Amazing deflection

You really think I picked someone who hates scum?
Lol this stump wifom is good. Momma bear realizes her precious baby BM is going under because Noraa is attacking him so she comes to discredit me. Good one.
You gotta deal with Nancy to get Battle Mage through. She's thinking Pooky v FL repeat.
i hope so, cause it is pretty much.

In post 1261, Batsunami wrote:BM last time got miselimed for being absent, being scummy, he argued more, can't exactly remember all the details but he was met with suspicion pretty early and then mastina cased him into the grave.

This game shares the similarity of someone hard tunneling him convinced it's him, although this time it's because he's playing noticeably in a way that is a lot more towny and agreeable. It's not enough for a high scumread from me but i did notice the difference without Noraa pointing it out to me. BM is quite towny as scum -- I'm not really trying to say we should scumread him for playing protown, it's more just the vibes he gives off than anything else. We've yet to see whether or not he fits to playing with a town agenda or not, i just find the way he's presented himself so far interesting

~Bat
As I recall, I got mis-elimmed in the last one because I was spending time with my kid at the weekend and not posting much, and there was some botched angle-shoot linked to my posting frequency in ongoing games. I didn't even arrive until like page 50 in that game, and my goose was pretty much cooked because 1 player was promising on their reputation I was 100% confscum, due to a clever system. I used logic to refute the premise of suspicion but still got elimmed based on the sheer strength of 1 player's personal conviction I was scum, rather than merit of argument. Townstump had a solid townread on me, but was misled by errant masons. Sound familiar?

if the case on me is based on me being friendly and courteous...I guess I was just happy to be playing and getting stuck in early (and quietly optimistic I could make it to day 2).
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1229, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1227, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Let’s not rush this people. I will consult with ALL of my masons/Miss Cleo and figure out the optimal fade. BM got miselimed last game, so how is he playing differently this time?
Unless BM is a mason, he is for sure scum Nancy. I promise you.
He got run up D1 in Pooky vs FL so I’m leery.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1333, Battle Mage wrote:As I recall, I got mis-elimmed in the last one because I was spending time with my kid at the weekend and not posting much, and there was some botched angle-shoot linked to my posting frequency in ongoing games. I didn't even arrive until like page 50 in that game, and my goose was pretty much cooked because 1 player was promising on their reputation I was 100% confscum, due to a clever system. I used logic to refute the premise of suspicion but still got elimmed based on the sheer strength of 1 player's personal conviction I was scum, rather than merit of argument. Townstump had a solid townread on me, but was misled by errant masons. Sound familiar?
No one cares about your activity level and I have said nothing about your activity.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1331, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1228, Titus wrote:
In post 1226, Batsunami wrote:Only E-4? :(
this is like the only wagon that I would be ok with flashwagoning asap.
If you want a BM elim, let the thread breathe.

P.S. Nancy I care more about thread health because I win by creating an enjoyable atmosphere without making content.
Titus is clearly trying to shield the REAL scum here, which I don’t think is BM.
your read is right, but it might not matter.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1333, Battle Mage wrote:f the case on me is based on me being friendly and courteous...I guess I was just happy to be playing and getting stuck in early (and quietly optimistic I could make it to day 2).
Sir, don't AtE.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:24 am

Post by 5uffering »

VOTE: War and Peace

Pyro?
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1309, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Tweetie what happened to you last game? Here you sound similar to Pooky vs FL?
this is a lot better than that last game, right? it seems like i've reset pretty well. Just really unfun irl stuff transpired during that last game, i had less time to play, i was suspected heavily, and so on. Glad to be back at least for the time being
In post 1330, Batsunami wrote:
you are the comically large amount of scumreads to my comically large amount of townreads

pedit: Hi BM >ω<

~Bat
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1237, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1234, Saudade wrote:this is such a large game to be able to pin point scum with such confidence is uhhh
feels like you just want your elimination to go through, which is a scum mentality
Whats wrong with confidence?

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Saudade »

In post 1248, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1246, Titus wrote:
In post 1244, Saudade wrote:Amazing deflection

You really think I picked someone who hates scum?
Lol this stump wifom is good. Momma bear realizes her precious baby BM is going under because Noraa is attacking him so she comes to discredit me. Good one.
are you going to enlighten me what's that tell you're so confident of is or am I just going to vote you and tab out for the week
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1334, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1229, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1227, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Let’s not rush this people. I will consult with ALL of my masons/Miss Cleo and figure out the optimal fade. BM got miselimed last game, so how is he playing differently this time?
Unless BM is a mason, he is for sure scum Nancy. I promise you.
He got run up D1 in Pooky vs FL so I’m leery.
with the greatest respect to noraa, she does this sooner or later (generally sooner) in every game. she has mis-elimmed me for one reason or another in almost every game we played. i'm not gonna take any of it to heart! :)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1339, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1309, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Tweetie what happened to you last game? Here you sound similar to Pooky vs FL?
this is a lot better than that last game, right? it seems like i've reset pretty well. Just really unfun irl stuff transpired during that last game, i had less time to play, i was suspected heavily, and so on. Glad to be back at least for the time being
In post 1330, Batsunami wrote:
you are the comically large amount of scumreads to my comically large amount of townreads

pedit: Hi BM >ω<

~Bat
hi, good to see u :)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1341, Saudade wrote:are you going to enlighten me what's that tell you're so confident of is or am I just going to vote you and tab out for the week
Have you even read my posts? Its the DK tell.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1338, 5uffering wrote:VOTE: War and Peace

Pyro?
VOTE: War and Peace
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1337, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1333, Battle Mage wrote:f the case on me is based on me being friendly and courteous...I guess I was just happy to be playing and getting stuck in early (and quietly optimistic I could make it to day 2).
Sir, don't AtE.
*shrug* how else would i respond to that?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Titus »

I love Donkey Kong.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 1342, Battle Mage wrote:with the greatest respect to noraa, she does this sooner or later (generally sooner) in every game. she has mis-elimmed me for one reason or another in almost every game we played. i'm not gonna take any of it to heart!
nope don't brush it away like that. I have found you to be the biggest beacon of towniness in this game. I think you are the most charming townie ever but that just means that you are scum and the world is a lie.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1340, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1237, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1234, Saudade wrote:this is such a large game to be able to pin point scum with such confidence is uhhh
feels like you just want your elimination to go through, which is a scum mentality
Whats wrong with confidence?

I love Demi, especially her unreleased songs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”