clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by clidd »

By the way, I'm playing drastically different here, Nora.
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Batsunami »

I'm pretty burnt out atm. That was a pretty crappy wagon sorry guys. Morning will be steering the wheel for a couple days while I recover. Anyways I probably won't be posting but I'll be reading.

I'm tired.
One who is a flurry of (´・ω・`)'s
and one who is a flurry of :OOOO's
Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Red Eye Knights »

In post 2133, Pyro wrote:Kinda tired out, I'll be back later maybe.
Except later won't be tn.

- Darth Roast
A Caffeinated Hydra of Akarin & Aristophanes
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2139, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2137, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t know how night skip helps scum because nightkills are usually bad for town. Probably to annoy people - more likely.
Power roles sorting things out at night. Day 1 is when town has the least info

That's not to say I necessarily think it was a scum role that caused this
When people count miselims, they usually take into account the nights.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Batsunami »

In post 2151, Batsunami wrote:I'm pretty burnt out atm. That was a pretty crappy wagon sorry guys. Morning will be steering the wheel for a couple days while I recover. Anyways I probably won't be posting but I'll be reading.

I'm tired.
One who is a flurry of (´・ω・`)'s
and one who is a flurry of :OOOO's
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

BATTLE MAGE I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IT WASN'T MY FAULT THIS TIME.
This is literally my first post on the account this game and I've got 86 pages to read soonish.

(I am quite aware of the irony of my slot being one of the first votes on a D1 BM mislynch but I PROMISE you, it wasn't me THIS time...)
Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:28 pm

In post 2151, Batsunami wrote:I'm pretty burnt out atm. That was a pretty crappy wagon sorry guys. Morning will be steering the wheel for a couple days while I recover. Anyways I probably won't be posting but I'll be reading.

I'm tired.
It's okay Noraabear!

A wrong wagon on D1 was very likely.
Sorry your tell got disproven (or simply mal-applied?).

Go relax tho, reset yourself, and return fresh and ready to conquer the evils which plague this thread! :)

- Darth Roast
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

(Auro and I haven't talked because I was without internet from Friday to Monday and I've been busy and we didn't get a PT until Tuesday and I've not gotten into this game yet but soonTM it'll happen.)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2146, clidd wrote:
In post 2142, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 594, clidd wrote:BM, Nora, Italiano and W/P are likely town.

pedit: @Dun No, I mean that he's not saying what he truly thinks/knows. The point of view he is trying to show is posed.
what drove this townpool?
Initial impressions.
That seems extraordinarily weak given the focus on those slots
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2155, Morty and Rick wrote:BATTLE MAGE I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IT WASN'T MY FAULT THIS TIME.
This is literally my first post on the account this game and I've got 86 pages to read soonish.

(I am quite aware of the irony of my slot being one of the first votes on a D1 BM mislynch but I PROMISE you, it wasn't me THIS time...)
Let’s hope that you are steering this hydra then. I <3 Auro but not sure I trust his reads.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok and what do you make of it, Gamma?
Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:33 pm

mastina's here! =D =D
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 2155, Morty and Rick wrote:BATTLE MAGE I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IT WASN'T MY FAULT THIS TIME.

Yay, Mastina is here!

My vote on BM was because I felt he was being very political, at first. Sorry about that >.> Please steer for us lol!

-Morty
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Sorry everyone, I don’t mean to be so salty. I know you did your best, I just really hate miselims. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
War and Peace
War and Peace
Townie
War and Peace
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by War and Peace »

In post 255, Fey wrote:Would anyone else like to chime in on the points that I'm making right now?
I think I commented on this partially in my last post, but my impression is that Batsunami (more specifically Noraa) is sometimes more emotionally driven. Simply repeating the same question again and again doesn't help anyone; it just clutters the thread and makes people annoyed. You assert that this is potentially a scum tactic, but what does she gain here with this tactic? Do you think it's worth it for scum to make an enemy this early on?
In post 265, Fey wrote:It is easier to shut me off than it is to engage, and easy to drown out with other interactions if I am unwilling to keep calling her out on it.
On the contrary, you are drowning the thread by continuing to espouse this rather than letting it go.
In post 274, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 130, Pyro wrote:Ircher feels very tonally different from his townmeta. No crank, no snark, all politics.
No quote walls...
At the time I was posting, there was less than 7 pages, and I was actually around at the beginning of the game. The quote walls serve as a mechanical tool to not spam the thread while giving people my thoughts on past stuff.

Also, please actually scumhunt and not make surface level observations like this one.
In post 276, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also the title for this one is kinda out of order compared to other Versus games and it throws me for a loop somewhat
Yeah, I noticed that too. It took me a while (during signups) to realize the proper stump roles.
In post 278, Sherlock and Watson wrote:May I suggest ItalianoVD?
Awful suggestion. Their posting was purposefully flashy and showy. I'm not saying it couldn't come from scum, but that alone is hardly a good basis for a scum read.
In post 283, Pyro wrote:Fey and Batsunami are both town probably. Batsunami for 275 particularly.
Why 275 specifically? I've seen Noraa invoke AtE as scum, so I don't think that is particularly town indicative for them. (Other posts, sure, but not that one.)
In post 286, Fey wrote:No. I am not going to do that. I would rather you post while annoyed as that will give us a better grasp on how you're really feeling, as things such as that are harder for scum to fake, right?
This is really flawed logic. I've seen countless scum fake emotion and anger, especially recently. Some are admittedly better than others, but it's far from being harder to fake. (I should clarify though that I don't think she's faking it here. That still wouldn't, by itself, clear her, but it also doesn't necessarily mean she is scum.)
In post 327, Batsunami wrote:As much as I currently SR ircher, I agree with this.
This seems a bit contradictory; do you care to elaborate some?
In post 328, Dunnstral wrote:And then sherlock is pushing him hard for some reason
This by the way is a good point; I find Sherlock's attention on Italiano very questionable.
In post 358, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Although that was almost 3 years ago, I remember he hates playing scum.
I still don't particularly like playing scum, but I would advise players to not use 3-year old meta... because it's 3-years old. I have more recent scum games as thoroughly documented on my wiki page.
In post 364, Sherlock and Watson wrote:nora, sam, pooky, auro, pooky, akarin, clidd, and dunn
You listed Pooky twice. Why?

To bottom of . I realize I'm still very far behind. That's probably not changing until the weekend (Saturday specifically), so it would be great if we don't add 40 pages a day.
~War
Hydra of Ircher (War) and samantha97 (Peace).
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 649, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Hey now there Akarin

I was never masons with you lmao

And I've never been hydras with Fey

:P
Huh, didn’t expect to get a clue on Fey like this
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by 5uffering »

I think what I'm most disturbed by is the skip. I like to use the night to rethink a few things, but now I just want to resolve another D1 thought I had. This D2 doesn't feel like it actually happened yet and it's throwing me into a loop.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by 5uffering »

UNVOTE:

For now.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2160, clidd wrote:Ok and what do you make of it, Gamma?
Kinda think you might be scum who tried to score points off townblocking those slots
I’m definitely not acting on that yet, mostly because I wanna see how the votes worked across D1
<Embrace The Void>

Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

Mastina, I don't really put a lot of stock into my reads but I have {5uffering, Gamma} as my top two scumreads at the moment.

I have an idea about who 5uffering is, and the way in which he's playing here doesn't square with how I've experienced town!him playing. His stances just feel weak, and look like a mimic of how he plays as town.

Gamma's pop-in at the BM wagon (something along the lines of "why were people saying he was hammered") without posting anything else feels very scummy. As I recall, he has a slight tendency to address posts in catchup walls as opposed to direct engagement. Please do have a look at these two ISOs.

Pyro is near townlock
for the way he's playing [given he is who I think he is].

Batsunami is townlock
simply for Noraa's extreme conviction - and the additional factor that as scum knowing BM was town, I doubt she would've stuck to the whole "BM is being good and towny and therefore is scum" argument through the day.

Pyro/5uffering: do you mind if I tell Mastina in our PT who I think you are?

-Morty
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 2159, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Let’s hope that you are steering this hydra then. I <3 Auro but not sure I trust his reads.
Izzok once Mastina begins posting I'm gonna slip away to my hydra PT :3

-Morty
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 661, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Hmm I guess I could add Pyro to that but that would probably out his main
Hm
This makes me less sure about Pyro’s ID
but I might have a good idea about Fey’s
<Embrace The Void>

Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:46 pm

ftr I don't like Alt Hunting but have at it I guess.

I won't take part in those proceedings.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by 5uffering »

This game is forever sworn to secrecy. I'm playing a bit more experimental, and want to keep it that way forever. I trust the two stumps do not reveal me post-game either.

If you think I'm someone, I'm probably not. If you think I'm not someone, I probably am.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2169, Morty and Rick wrote:he has a slight tendency to address posts in catchup walls
This is kinda bullshit
The most I’ll wall when catching up most times is by doing one or more pages at a time with a few quotes at once
And it generally takes me time to start posting anything more than a single response at once
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”