Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1886, Bridgeburners wrote:i'm sure you could, like, case better if you wanted to (or if i, like, demanded it) as either alignment, so i'm not sure going through the motions of actually writing the case is going to prove much tbh

but like again the current stated reasons in thread basically boil down too: being wishy-washy, not townie enuf, some amt of iioa, piggy-backing off of dats's criticism and it's just, like, very lazy and feels like a sort of read scum might make to hasten a looming misflip on that one townie that is just posting badly. and it doesn't 100% gel with the way you're playing around implo who's functionally getting run up in a very similar manner

like sure you *can* write up a scumcase on aff using the reasoning you're giving but i'm not sure they actually make him scum?

(and i'm sure you can do the dats post thing you did on the previous page as scum! in fact i think that's a minor scumtell - not just for you, but like in general!)

~ skitteR
This ^
Also my convo with peta in the 2-3 pagea prior to this i think adequately explains my feelings abt his slot
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Bridgeburners
Bridgeburners
Goon
Bridgeburners
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Bridgeburners »

In post 2425, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1886, Bridgeburners wrote:i'm sure you could, like, case better if you wanted to (or if i, like, demanded it) as either alignment, so i'm not sure going through the motions of actually writing the case is going to prove much tbh

but like again the current stated reasons in thread basically boil down too: being wishy-washy, not townie enuf, some amt of iioa, piggy-backing off of dats's criticism and it's just, like, very lazy and feels like a sort of read scum might make to hasten a looming misflip on that one townie that is just posting badly. and it doesn't 100% gel with the way you're playing around implo who's functionally getting run up in a very similar manner

like sure you *can* write up a scumcase on aff using the reasoning you're giving but i'm not sure they actually make him scum?

(and i'm sure you can do the dats post thing you did on the previous page as scum! in fact i think that's a minor scumtell - not just for you, but like in general!)

~ skitteR
This ^
Also my convo with peta in the 2-3 pagea prior to this i think adequately explains my feelings abt his slot
Fuuuuuuuck
First in, last out
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by petapan »

okay, how does me being wrong on a read make me scum
free crypto
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Isis »

skitteR don't remind me that you forsaked your Africa avatar
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Isis »

bcos u don't know who the scum r peta
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Bridgeburners
Bridgeburners
Goon
Bridgeburners
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Bridgeburners »

In post 2427, petapan wrote:okay, how does me being wrong on a read make me scum
This isnt what i'm accusing u of and i'm like >95% sure you know that

I'm saying the read was bad, not that the read was wrong. The fact that the read was wrong was incidental

~ skitteR
First in, last out
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2430, Bridgeburners wrote:
In post 2427, petapan wrote:okay, how does me being wrong on a read make me scum
This isnt what i'm accusing u of and i'm like >95% sure you know that

I'm saying the read was bad, not that the read was wrong. The fact that the read was wrong was incidental

~ skitteR
no i really don't understand

why was it bad. what does that mean, exactly. why does it make me scum. try to explain this because you really haven't
free crypto
Bridgeburners
Bridgeburners
Goon
Bridgeburners
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Bridgeburners »

I'm gonna bounce now (sleeeeeeeeeeep) but i'll circle back to that peta ^

(Might be post weekend vla tho)

~ skitter
First in, last out
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by petapan »

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT
free crypto
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by implosion »

Pretty sick.

I agree S_S is probably town. At least I don't feel the need to push him anymore and he can be dealt with later if needed, which probably won't be the case.

This together with Shirou flipping scum put yesterday into an interesting light; fmpov it's pretty likely all the major wagons throughout the entire day were on town between me, aaron, ben and probably isis. I think I might want to put Penguin in the PoE. He's been degrading for me slowly for a while but I didn't really want to say it yesterday, but this flip + aaron being town means I need to move something . His vote park on me while mostly staunchly refusing to give original opinions on anyone in the context of all of the wagons yesterday being on town is yuck. A cursory glance of Shirou's ISO searching his name also has a couple of things that make sense as s->s but that might be confbias goggles.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by implosion »

I also agree that looks more like an SK shot than a vig shot. There are so many shots that I can imagine a vig taking over Shirou in that game state unless like, a vig had a really good read. I guess it's not worth speculating on too much in case there is a vig so they can stay hidden. It's probably worth actually taking note of anything looking SK-ish with one scum down and a likely SK shot.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by implosion »

I still really don't think peta is scum. I still don't think schiavetto is scum. I'm feeling town on bridgeburners atm but would listen to arguments. I'll need to look more closely at the shirou/sechyd stuff but if people who mentioned it want to point out specifically what they think makes sechyd strong town i'd appreciate it.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by petapan »

they attacked shirou early after his replace in although looking back it's not as strong as i thought and they reached a detente with him so it's kind of meh, but the i didn't like yesterday is the start of the argument with him and i think they look better in light of the flip? my inclination is to say he doesn't attack his teammate right away when no one else is.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by petapan »

also not_mafia is probably town
free crypto
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by implosion »

i have never understood people who claim to be able to read n_m in any meaningful way.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by implosion »

unless it's something spicy like some shirou post where they spewed him as town.
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 2382, Bridgeburners wrote:good shot (here's for hoping it's a vig tho, but my gut is saying no)

VOTE: peta

offhand i think the flip is somewhat +town for sechyd and i'll need to look at shirou to see if anything else jumps out. i think that peta actually had an icky interaction saying that sechyd's pushback on shirou when he first repped in was bad when i thought it was p good. (i'm like p sure it was peta who said that, at least)

~ skitteR
somewhat
+ town? My push on Shirou was so far out of my scumrange that i'm like 'yeah lol i'm conftown here gg'

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 2437, petapan wrote:they attacked shirou early after his replace in although looking back it's not as strong as i thought and they reached a detente with him so it's kind of meh, but the i didn't like yesterday is the start of the argument with him and i think they look better in light of the flip? my inclination is to say he doesn't attack his teammate right away when no one else is.
the resolution might kind of meh, but if you think it wasn't 'as strong' me pushing shirou, then i will quote the entire back and forth for you to reread. I gave everything I had into pushing shirou there.

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

SS and BB come out on the townie end of a Shirou ISO skim

implosion can be scum here, but i'd rather leave the scumcasing of implosion to my other head

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

all I can really say that pinged me so far with Implo on this day is that it feels like he's scrambling his reads because he understands the implications a scum!shirou flip has on a good number of slots here. There's a lot of townreads just from interaction with shirou that can happen. His resilience to townreading us, a flip on PP townread. Feels like he needs to open up scumreads, but tbh I can also see that coming from town.

Sorry for the fency read on Implo, but it's all I have right now.

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:24 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2442, seCret hYdra wrote:
In post 2437, petapan wrote:they attacked shirou early after his replace in although looking back it's not as strong as i thought and they reached a detente with him so it's kind of meh, but the i didn't like yesterday is the start of the argument with him and i think they look better in light of the flip? my inclination is to say he doesn't attack his teammate right away when no one else is.
the resolution might kind of meh, but if you think it wasn't 'as strong' me pushing shirou, then i will quote the entire back and forth for you to reread. I gave everything I had into pushing shirou there.

-seCret
i'm sorry i'm a coward who does not want to make definitive statements even though i think it makes you prob town
free crypto
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:34 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1, SirCakez wrote:8. One bah post is allowed. The post may not contain anything considered game content.
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2387, petapan wrote:i think secret hydra is basically towncleared off that flip given their interaction with shirou
Meh I don't really agree with this, I'm thinking sechyd might need to die anyway, but I don't have much more than gut + ico vs. pooky looking pretty bad for them
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Tbh I wanted to play with scum!shirou more, there were some things that bothered me about his play d1 and I wanted to see how that would play out

SKs suck
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2447, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2387, petapan wrote:i think secret hydra is basically towncleared off that flip given their interaction with shirou
Meh I don't really agree with this, I'm thinking sechyd might need to die anyway, but I don't have much more than gut + ico vs. pooky looking pretty bad for them
VOTE: infinity
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M

Return to “Completed Open Games”