Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Locktown: Dunn, Batsu, Sherlock, Morty
Townread: Fey, Italiano, REK, W&P
Assumed town: Toog (idr where I got this vibe but I sensed a lot of people TRing him at some point which seems like in BTXV where he kinda became de facto town leader. That’s why I think 5uffering being scum conftown’s Toog, since that reaction is the same one I had in BTXV)
Feels town but could be scum: clidd
Was a townread but not so sure: Pyro/Olaf
TBD: Starcrossed (honestly probably town but I want to talk to Pooky at some point), Sahara
Was a scumread but not so sure: Saudade/PB
Scumread: 5uffering

That’s pretty much where I’m at
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1031, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Shadow I was actually really enjoying this engagement with you and I'm really really sad to see you go
Hrrm
Does anyone have a good idea of what shadowslug is like as a player as town/scum?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1041, Pyro wrote:Also, Pooky is elitelling big time which is pretty concerning.
Oh. Now my guess for Pyro’s identity is way different.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1050, Pyro wrote:
In post 1048, clidd wrote:
In post 1039, Pyro wrote:
In post 1031, Sherlock and Watson wrote:this is kinda ... what's the word? theatrical? performative? idk don't like it tho
Performative and overconfident clidd is town!clidd. Leaning town on him. I agree with Akarin being towny though.
So you know me.

Not sure if you're Hectic's alt or not.
I'm more of a controlled and calculated type of player
Yeah Hectic was my initial guess
Then who the hell is Pyro? How would they know about coaLITion?
<Embrace The Void>

Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

Shoshin was my initial guess and then it became Hectic :P

-Shmlorty
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1057, 5uffering wrote:Gamma dropped exponentially, just haven't yet come around to it

No spoilers, I suppose...
The fuck does this mean
<Embrace The Void>

Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Batsunami »

Spoiler:
In post 3172, olaf wrote:
In post 2698, Starcrossed wrote:WAR FLASHBACKS

ircher.........

~mitsuha
In post 2699, Starcrossed wrote:ircher, can i see a towngame of yours?

~mitsuha
hm
isn't it really easy to just look at Ircher's recently played games
it's not like they're asking for a specific game
question feels busy
"Can I see a towngame of yours?" ? This question makes a lot more sense when it's a scum game cause those are harder to pinpoint. Kanna, is the only game you've ever played with Ircher a scumgame, i suppose? I feel like a more direct question would have been if Ircher regularly makes the big coloured posts as either alignment

Spoiler:
In post 3139, Batsunami wrote:
Town
(from most towny to least towny):
Me and Morning - this is a consensus read and I don't think I need to explain anything. We didn't even get an IC role pm but we're basically an IC at this point.
Saudade - Sausage said a lot of things that sounds so terribly dumb that I think he's just town tbh. Along with my opinion that Titus would not pick him, I don't think he rolled scum. It just seems so unlikely given how ready to charge at everyone he was. He is known for lurking like hell and his scum game is not strong(imo) and overall nearly half this plist is more likely to be chosen than him.
ItalianoVD - Italiano is actually very null for me. Sometimes I find him scummy. Sometimes I find him towny. Other times I'm like "Italiano is in the game?" I don't have an opinion on him however Morning has assured me a couple times that he is probably town so he is here.
Fey - knowing who she is is the key to realizing she is town. This is meta that I can't really reveal for alt preservation reasons but many people have said she's towny aside from that anyways so whatever it doesn't matter. The reason why she isnt even higher than a read that I am null on is because I feel like she disappeared from the thread recently and that's a bit weird.
War and Peace - this would be higher going by my personal rankings but which everyone calling them scum, I'm like a little paranoid now so they got dropped a bit. This way if they ever flip scum I can be like AHAHA they were my weakest TR so uhhhh ummm yeah! Why are they town you ask. Tbh I don't know how much I think they're town. It's more that I think their pushers are scum. This whole wagon reminds me a lot of the Ircher wagon in PookyvFlava. It feels like no one is upset with it and there are barely any defenders. I struggle a little bit with this read because Ircher really does feel scummy to me(and was one of my first SRs) but tbh this might just be another pstyle clash which I have a lot of. Lack of Samantha is also like + town points. Sam loves spamming and is very capable of manipulating a whole game of people as scum and I'd think she'd want to be more present here.

Null
(most towny to most scummy):
Red Eye Knights - who is this? have they been replaced? who's the replacement?
Sherlock and Watson - This would be a TR but then Penguin started talking and he annoys me so they can just sit at the top of the nulls.
5uffering - This alt is pretty damn scummy imo. So scummy that im worried im tunneled. I have zero idea who the main is and all I know is that this person has weird asf reads that I never agree with yay.
Starcrossed - meh. I'm not sure what else to say. Pooky's scummy as fuck. Kanna is eh. I don't really know what to think. I want to just slide them into the scum pile but that piles a bit too big currently.
Morty and Rick - ok I don't know if Morty is mastina but if morty is mastina, this slot is actually probably like my strongest SR. Morty is saying a shitload of not mastina sounding things. Like legitimately I could not for the life of me remember who morty was even tho I knew mastina was in the game because this head feels so fucking different. If that is mastina, kill this with fire.

Scum
(from least scummy to most scummy):
Gamma Emerald - I don't really have too many reasons. Some posts pinged me and I find gamma scummy but I've gotten to a point in my mafia career where I've realized that there hasn't been a single game where I didnt find gamma scummy as hell which is why im hesitating even putting him in my scum pile even tho I SR so strongly because I literally always SR him strongly so I have no idea what to do.
SaraharaS - uhhhh they had like two posts and both of them sounded fake as hell. I no like.
Toogeloo - this doesn't feel like the panda that I know. starting from the first post, everything felt off. He feels like he's mimicking his town games and not actually playing one.
Dunnstral - I still do not know how to articulate this SR. I am really unsure of how to but it has faded a little since a while ago. Dunn's recent posts have been null pinging me.
Pyro - can't shake the feeling that this is scum. it seems to me like Pyro gave his blessings to basically all of the LHF wagons on day 1 and his wavering around the BM wagon was just so weird in hindsight. But Morning thinks he's town and its tripping me up.
Clidd - nah this isnt town clidd. no way. none of his posts are towny enough to be town clidd. legit none. Anyone else I would excuse but clidd is know for his monstrous obvtown solving. This scummy bull is not it.

After going through my reasons, I would reorder the list like this:
Town:

Me and morning
Sausage
Fey
War and Peace
Italiano

Null:

Red Eye Knights
Sherlock and Watson
5uffering
Starcrossed
Morty and Rick(this moves straight to the very bottom if morty is mastina)

Scum:

Gamma Emerald
Dunnstral
SaraharaS
Pyro
Toog
Clidd

Scum team looks like
Morty and Rick/clidd/Toog/____ if Mastina is Morty
If mastina is not Morty,
Scum team looks more like
Toog/clidd/Pyro/____
This seems like a pretty good starting point for trying to get back into this

I believe
Saudade
is more likely town because the glimpses of where he starts to play the game rather than troll seem genuine to me. i dont believe Titus picks him. you could also argue that he plays in a less destructive way as scum, obviously trying to get on nancy's nerves mostly hurts scum whereas perhaps he cares less as town.

Italiano
's reaction to Saudade came across as someone who gets frustrated by players who think highly of themselves. there is something that i'm now finding kind of curious about it though

Italiano's reaction is like this:
Spoiler:
In post 751, ItalianoVD wrote:I’m not, but Saudade thinks he’s something. I’ve seen players like this before. Time to come off your high horse buddy. :facepalm: :igmeou:

I’m 100% unadulterated townie and you sir are 100% wrong, but it’s okay. When you are proving wrong, I want more than just an apology.

And what will you do when it shows that you’re 100% wrong. As I said expect something other than an apology.
In post 753, ItalianoVD wrote:I will give you that you’ve sparked up the convo again. I just wanna know what you’re gonna do when I do flip green. :giggle: Not sure your ego can take it. Not cool man. :facepalm:
"Saudade thinks he's hot shit, big ego, whatever. When he sees he's wrong, he'd better denounce that."

However for the rest of the day and the next this is followed up by this stance towards Saudade:
Spoiler:
In post 803, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 762, Saudade wrote:
In post 755, ItalianoVD wrote:As a matter of fact
VOTE: Saudade

Don’t @ me bruh.
Somebodys sweating
Not, not at all, I’m just extremely annoyed by the play style o players like you.
In post 1835, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 1761, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1758, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 1508, Battle Mage wrote:sadly i dont trust town to follow the wisdom of the stump.
I will. I don’t know where to go in this game as I only know a few people and they all already look Townie. I don’t care, I will sheep the heck out of the town stump.
Italiano, I caught scum. sheep me. vote BM.
I feel you, but on this day my skewers are in Saudade. I know you won’t join me there, so I’m not even gonna ask you.
In post 2090, ItalianoVD wrote:Don’t worry Noraa, it’s awkward but whatever, you did have a compelling case.

In post 2098, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 2091, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2090, ItalianoVD wrote:Don’t worry Noraa, it’s awkward but whatever, you did have a compelling case.

Can you explain your vote a little?
Nothing’s changed since yesterday. I still believe they’re scum.
i get voting Saudade out of frustration, but where is the belief Saudade is scum coming from exactly? and pointing back to the previous day doesn't help -- I did not omit any posts from his interactions with Saudade, and it isn't explained beyond this. If Italiano is reading Saudade as a player who thinks he's great and is anticipating the moment where he gets proven wrong down the line, how does that translate to a scumread?

I am in agreement with
Fey
being town.

I agree
War and Peace
is a player that makes sense to read with other players in mind, since they're one of the main wagons i've been seeing in this game. Course, i don't know who exactly has been pushing them so I'm gonna read them individually anyway. Hm, maybe a bit more likely town from recent posting. I'd be fine considering them +town. As an addendum, i like Sherlock's thoughts on them being town as well. and Sam getting a random burst of inspiration to do the Titus post analysis seems more likely real, definitely a really good job as scum if she faked that idea and the way she phrased it coming to her imo

Definitely nothing swaying me on
Red Knights / Rogue Squadron
yet
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:P.S. Tweetie I can't believe you actually asked me about self-meta this game, I'm going to pretend you didn't
What is this self-meta running joke we have going on !?!??!

I already mentioned thinking
sherlock & watson
town for their overconfidence on BM being scum due to the replace. love the reads in 2807, Krazy is good at scum although this is a lot different from when he started playing Chara's. Ofc he was a replacement there but does feel different to me

Everybody (hydra partner included) seems convinced on
Suffering
being scum. i'm not sure if the secret alt's identity plays into this or not. I'd think more about him another time if i have to

When i was around earlier i felt
Starcrossed
misinterpreted Suffering's wagon note thingy, taking it as a readslist when it was more a summarization of all the voter's contributions to the wagon more than anything. Pooky's being aggressive trying to get suspicions on another player... scum indicative or not, though, i can't say yet. Also he potentially just thought Suffering was FL so maybe that's all that was.

I agree that the Kanna paranoia of Ircher that olaf points out at the top of my post here seems kind of odd and potentially fake since it doesnt really do anything. Maybe Kanna is just really scared of coloured readslists though. I'm probably nowhere on the two of them yet, they definitely said themselves too they just haven't been terribly present yet

i do think
Morty/Auro
(no Rick yet) is capable of pulling off this joking tone as scum easily. he does a lot of questioning why he's not being suspected more which he could also pull off lul. I actually feel like ive read more scum!Auro games than town ones, and he usually comes off decent. yikes! Although I don't think I townread him in Revelations until he was under a lot of pressure, then i gave in. He certainly won't stop shitposting for anything, even if it's in a thread climate that will definitely get him killed and he's scum. In any case im gonna hold off here

Gamma
has a few ppl (Sherlock and Sam of War and Peace) that i've noticed vouch for this being his town game. Good enough for me! i have a question more than anything, does Gamma get emotional / try to fake anger/emotion as scum typically? Originally i was gonna support killing Gamma but after seeing what others have said i'm inclined to look elsewhere

Dunnstral
is super active and solving! I would love to take this as a tell that he's town since my only other game where he was like this was the anon dance game in which he was town. However ive definitely heard it's more the case that Dunnstral can do this when he feels like it, scum included. Nothing strongly town yet, I am sure he is within scumrange, but i dont have any issues here

SaraharaS
doesn't have a lot of course. I lean maybe that they don't try to fake a towntell at the top of .

Noraa and I have a neverending debate on
Pyro/olaf
's alignment, it's really a lot of fun. i probably dont have anything to add over what i already had though, we'll just have to see who wins out later. They certainly have a good scumrange
In post 2799, Toogeloo wrote:The Gunsmith claim is whatever. The only hiccup scum would encounter with claiming it would be falsely stating a vig doesn't have a gun. What essentially amounts as being a cop claim came at very little resistance, like a flat fart. I agree with the sentiment that they probably should have been arguing more about not being vigged, but they've also stated completely ignoring they were a target at all.
"they should have argued against it more" is a great argument. Apparently they were ignoring being a target since they claimed PR day one (although i couldnt find the claim on a skim).

Dunno how to read
Toog

I feel like i want to reread a
clidd
scumgame sometime to get a better idea of that. Too tired right now though. Noraa seems convinced he's not playing to an obvtown meta

how we lookin??

Spoiler: readsss
High Town //

Fey

Town Lean //

Sherlock and Watson (Krazy + PenguinPower)
War and Peace (Ircher + samantha97)
Pink Ball / Saudade

Town Inclined //

Gamma Emerald
Dunnstral
SaraharaS

Conflict

Olaf / Pyro

Unsure

Morty and Rick (mastina + Auro)
Red Eyed Knights (Aristophanes + Akarin)

Unsure-er

ItalianoVD
Starcrossed (Kanna + PookyTheMagicalBear)
Clidd
Toogeloo
5uffering

Definitely some strong draft potential at least from what i know down there (Mastina/Auro, Kanna/Pooky, Clidd, Akarin, i've heard good stuff about Toog too from a while back). Suffering and Italiano seem more like wildcards that we wouldn't immediately think of, well I suppose I dont know Suffering's main too so maybe that pick is made even better

i might elevate Gamma a bit more depends on how we feelinng. I think the shakiest townread so far is dunn

@Italiano
would be interested in hearing a response on the Saudade thing i mentioned near the top of this if u wouldnt mind

And i wonder if this readslist comes off as silly to people with a greater foothold in the game or not. let me know what i understood right and what i didnt if you feel like it, or dont, either way

~Bat
One who is a flurry of (´・ω・`)'s
and one who is a flurry of :OOOO's
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

In post 3282, Batsunami wrote:does Gamma get emotional / try to fake anger/emotion as scum typically?
I mean, yes. The qualitative tone/styling is very slightly different. He tends to jump toward indignation, when he is scum, when interacting with scumbuddies more, or at least that's what I remember from Merchant's Dance Reroll. I haven't seen anything that pings me on that front, although I will admit that I was recently wrong on Gamma in a mini normal which is one reason I have to be cautious about room for error here. Generally votelogic is the best way to evaluate Gamma, imo. I do think the appropriateness of his emotive response to things happening can be telling, but that requires a lot of gamestate awareness and is something that I am not always accurate on. In the mini normal I was recently wrong on, I think I would have gotten Gamma as scum correctly based on his continued LHF Cookie pushes. I don't really feel like Gamma is pushing LHF this game, or being overly bowing to my reads like he tried to be in the Boon large theme where I had him D1.

-S
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1071, Starcrossed wrote:see hectic

told you I wasn't scum :3
In post 1072, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 1067, 5uffering wrote:Coasting players are:
Gamma Emerald, Toogeloo, Battle Mage, War and Peace, Starcrossed
In post 1069, 5uffering wrote:I would very much lim anyone who is coasting.
My preference: Battle Mage > Starcrossed > Toogeloo > War and Peace.
In post 1054, 5uffering wrote:Where'd Gamma go?
Does anyone object to me TRing Pooky off of this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can I just say I don’t read green as an adjective to mean town, but to mean inexperienced? That’s like an actual IRL definition.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1105, clidd wrote:Dunn, Morty and Fey are still nulls in my pov.

Sherlock has a chance of being scum, but I still need to see his opinion on the recent events.
These reads are traaaaash
<Embrace The Void>

Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

If you mean those Titus posts, if she was calling those people green (inexperienced) then she was going into 'full shitpost' then
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1124, Pyro wrote:I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. And so, I've poured the gasoline over the floor. Someone hand me the flint and steel.

Oh, before I go though; Sherlock, how're you reading samantha?
owo
Was my very very first guess on Pyro right?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3287, Sherlock and Watson wrote:If you mean those Titus posts, if she was calling those people green (inexperienced) then she was going into 'full shitpost' then
I do mean that but kanna also posted something referencing greenness that I saw during ketchup
<Embrace The Void>

olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by olaf »

ok after some reevaluation i think starcrossed and clidd are my top picks
clidd is confident but he keeps just saying things like 'towntell for me' or 'what's your solve' or 'waiting for brilliance from you'
it feels like busywork and not at all like genuine solving
gamma i think you're town now so apologies
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by olaf »

you know actually
VOTE: clidd
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You know what, I’m putting away the paranoia, Pyro-slot is still a TR
Just re-looked at his last post and given the contents of it the replace-out vibes as towny
<Embrace The Void>

olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by olaf »

also i don't like the way he said it was best for him to be vigged if BM flips red
i don't think town clidd believes that
i think scum clidd says that knowing BM is green
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:46 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 3232, Morty and Rick wrote:Yeah Shmlidd got demoted quite a bit in my list, there's a lot of "you will town it up as town" and "strong players no need to worry" style comments, dunno, I expect deeper analysis from Shmlidd
In post 3290, olaf wrote:ok after some reevaluation i think starcrossed and clidd are my top picks
clidd is confident but he keeps just saying things like 'towntell for me' or 'what's your solve' or 'waiting for brilliance from you'
it feels like busywork and not at all like genuine solving
gamma i think you're town now so apologies
You could've just said you're sheeping my read Shmlolaf :3

-Shmlorty
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by olaf »

yeah your post is what got me to go back and iso him for that stuff >_>
credit goes to shmlorty
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1135, Batsunami wrote:Trust in my ability to use this tell. I am telling all of you that it has worked many times. I will do anything to get BM killed today because THIS IS A META TELL THAT HAS 100% ACCURACY RATES.
You have big cojones to have done this with Ari in the game
<Embrace The Void>

olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by olaf »

this sounds juicy
tell me
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Query: how much past page 45 is dominated by Noraa’s BM push?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3297, olaf wrote:this sounds juicy
tell me
Ari pulled like, the exact same shit in another game on her
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”