Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

I agree I think we're right on her but I do want to hear more about how her role works and why she used it in the way she did if she had a choice, and if she didn't have a choice I want to know that too because that might effect my spec
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:13 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 3704, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3699, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3613, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 3606, Batsunami wrote:I can blame myself but it is not right for others to blame me like that.
Everyone who voted for Battle Mage doesn't have the moral authority to say anything to Bat and we should just stop bringing it up, especially you Nancy as I feel it just keeps it going. It's done and over!
This post almost makes me want to switch my 5uffering vote to you. :shifty:
I hadn’t even mentioned anything about Noraa’s BM push recently, that post really pings me.
Most of your recent posts on Day 2 have mentioned something about how you wished you pushed BM more. I get it, but like I said it's done and we can't change it, so no need to keep bringing it up. We learned, you learned. I'm not pushing back on anything except that one thing.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:15 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

And obviously if it's an issue for Noraa, then I say just let it be and just worry about today.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:17 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

And the intent of the post was not to throw shade at anyone. Sorry if you felt that.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3725, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I agree I think we're right on her but I do want to hear more about how her role works and why she used it in the way she did if she had a choice, and if she didn't have a choice I want to know that too because that might effect my spec
What do you think about 5uffering’s vanilla cop claim? Because of that FG game the claim as it stands is NAI for me but I’m having trouble seeing a straight up vanilla cop with no disloyal/loyal modifier as a protown role. So understanding this better now thanks to Dunn, Noraa, I don’t understand how it’s at the absolute best, a valuable role for town to have?

The role itself is NAI but how is a possible miselim on a vanilla cop ever worse than a miselim on a vt? because vanilla is neutral but vanilla cop doesn’t help town in any way that I can think of, so unless 5uffering didn’t tell us the whole truth about his claim, the claim itself - now that I actually understand it - is not any kind of asset to town.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3726, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 3606, Batsunami wrote:I can blame myself but it is not right for others to blame me like that.
Everyone who voted for Battle Mage doesn't have the moral authority to say anything to Bat and we should just stop bringing it up, especially you Nancy as I feel it just keeps it going. It's done and over!
I hadn’t even mentioned anything about Noraa’s BM push recently, that post really pings me.
Most of your recent posts on Day 2 have mentioned something about how you wished you pushed BM more. I get it, but like I said it's done and we can't change it, so no need to keep bringing it up. We learned, you learned. I'm not pushing back on anything except that one thing.
Link/quote. WHERE exactly did I ever say anything of the kind?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Either you’re mixing me up with someone else or this is a misrep. Which one is it?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

In post 3729, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3725, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I agree I think we're right on her but I do want to hear more about how her role works and why she used it in the way she did if she had a choice, and if she didn't have a choice I want to know that too because that might effect my spec
What do you think about 5uffering’s vanilla cop claim? Because of that FG game the claim as it stands is NAI for me but I’m having trouble seeing a straight up vanilla cop with no disloyal/loyal modifier as a protown role. So understanding this better now thanks to Dunn, Noraa, I don’t understand how it’s at the absolute best, a valuable role for town to have?

The role itself is NAI but how is a possible miselim on a vanilla cop ever worse than a miselim on a vt? because vanilla is neutral but vanilla cop doesn’t help town in any way that I can think of, so unless 5uffering didn’t tell us the whole truth about his claim, the claim itself - now that I actually understand it - is not any kind of asset to town.
I already said I kinda think he's just trueclaiming scum, it sounds like a role meant to mason hunt
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:53 am

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 1827, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1826, Toogeloo wrote:Got to page 58. Getting bored. The game pages keep adding up. Makes me sad.
Batsunami has 386 posts and Nancy has 268 some 48 hours after the game opened

You guys should slow down
if those two had the same proportion of posts as the average other player this game would be ~40 pages shorter and i'd probably be caught up and able to actually post in real time now. my despair is palpable
In post 1845, clidd wrote:
Saudade

I have some meta, but feel free to compare his scumgame with his towngame.

I just think he's scum here.
i didn't see in the next few pages anywhere where you went through these beyond just listing them. can you talk about specifics rather than just posting a bunch of game links because you can do that for anybody anytime and i barely have time to even read this game
In post 1979, Pyro wrote:
In post 1961, Dunnstral wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm not going to order by strength within tiers, just going to list what comes to mind:

Towny:
Batsunami
Pyro
Fey
5uffering

Lesser Towny:
Clidd
Morty and Rick (missing mastina posts)

Nully:
Red Eye Knights (I want to townlean them but rethinking it I think I was too eager)
Gamma Emerald (I don't think he's shown his hand yet either way)
toogeloo (not sure what to make of him, almost scummy but I think this fits better)
SaraharaS

Scumleans:
Sherlock and Holmes (Other people are saying they're playing as town, I'm not as great at meta reading them as they seem to think I am, I'm dialing it back a bit)
Saudade (Not for the Nancy usurping thing which could be nai)
Starcrossed
ItalianoVD (Their last 2 posts leave a lot to be desired, this could be scum coasting)

Scummy:
War & Peace
Battlemage

This is what I'm thinking right now
These aren't too far off from where I'm at.

I want to townbin 5uffering but the manner of his entrance gives me paranoia, the way his catchup and dominant/social/coasting posts are structured is so performative, and almost
designed
to look town and be townread for. I'm gonna sound like mastina here, but those posts are towny, but scum have more incentive to make them.
good phrasing of it, similar to the vibe problem i'm getting there
In post 2008, 5uffering wrote:If BM does flip red here I think Titus made a critical error

If it flips green, I'll have to rearrange.
meh
In post 2010, ItalianoVD wrote:Looks like 5uffering has it covered.
also meh
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Alisae »

Morning Tweet replaces Batsunami
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 21
  • 5uffering
    ----------- 4 ( (5), (32), (68), (218), (87), (29) )
    F- 5

War and Peace
    ------- 2 ( (3), (34) )
    F- 7

Pink Ball
    ----------- 1 ( (5) )
    F- 8

Gamma Emerald
    ------- 1 ( (56) )
    F- 8

Morning Tweet
    ------- 1 ( (1) )
    F- 8

Clidd
    --------------- 1 ( (125) )
    F- 8

Toogeloo
    ------------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Starcrossed
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Sherlock and Watson
    - 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

SaraharaS
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Fey
    ----------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Red Eye Knights
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Dunnstral
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

ItalianoVD
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Olaf
    ---------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Not Voting
    ---------- 6 ( (157), Gamma Emerald(162), SaraharaS(18), Red Eye Knights(22), (93), Toogeloo(25) )
With 16 alive, it takes 9 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-28 00:01:00)
GTKAS
| here.
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:03 am

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 2068, War and Peace wrote:How is that thread up to 80 pages already??? Slow down please; I'm still on page 10.
~War
the feels
In post 2070, Fey wrote:Well this is horribly awkward.

Battle Mage is town, let's uh. Recalibrate, everyone...?
bad post but good slot, eh
In post 2072, Gamma Emerald wrote:ANYWAY
I'M GOING TO ATTEMPT TO CATCH UP SOME NOW, SO NO MORE FUCKING QUICKHAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
bad post
In post 2090, ItalianoVD wrote:Don’t worry Noraa, it’s awkward but whatever, you did have a compelling case.

VOTE: Saudade
bad vote
In post 2156, Red Eye Knights wrote:
In post 2151, Batsunami wrote:I'm pretty burnt out atm. That was a pretty crappy wagon sorry guys. Morning will be steering the wheel for a couple days while I recover. Anyways I probably won't be posting but I'll be reading.

I'm tired.
It's okay Noraabear!

A wrong wagon on D1 was very likely.
Sorry your tell got disproven (or simply mal-applied?).

Go relax tho, reset yourself, and return fresh and ready to conquer the evils which plague this thread! :)

- Darth Roast
ew too friendly. feels ew. bad vibes
you just targetting emotionally vulnerable people with your pockets? WOW
In post 2163, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sorry everyone, I don’t mean to be so salty. I know you did your best, I just really hate miselims. :/
this is why we wait for me to arrive. if i'd been posting then i'd have helped us get an entirely different miselim
In post 2169, Morty and Rick wrote:Mastina, I don't really put a lot of stock into my reads but I have {5uffering, Gamma} as my top two scumreads at the moment.

I have an idea about who 5uffering is, and the way in which he's playing here doesn't square with how I've experienced town!him playing. His stances just feel weak, and look like a mimic of how he plays as town.

Gamma's pop-in at the BM wagon (something along the lines of "why were people saying he was hammered") without posting anything else feels very scummy. As I recall, he has a slight tendency to address posts in catchup walls as opposed to direct engagement. Please do have a look at these two ISOs.

Pyro is near townlock
for the way he's playing [given he is who I think he is].

Batsunami is townlock
simply for Noraa's extreme conviction - and the additional factor that as scum knowing BM was town, I doubt she would've stuck to the whole "BM is being good and towny and therefore is scum" argument through the day.

Pyro/5uffering: do you mind if I tell Mastina in our PT who I think you are?

-Morty
i completely agree with the townlocks and +town from that
i'm not a massive fan of the question to Pyro about saying who his alt is because the friendly request vibes feel weirdly pockety but i can see that from either alignment but still feels a little weird but probably town i guess
In post 2200, Saudade wrote:A deal is a deal
this is town but i don't like the attitude whatsoever
In post 2202, Alisae wrote:FUCK YOU
ugh, i hate it when mods spew town on slots
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:03 am

Post by olaf »

In post 3585, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3582, Red Eye Knights wrote:Yeah, trying to skim Gamma and apparenty-FL? ISOs in the middle of the night in search of having something useful to add was a dumb idea.
FL isn’t in this game. lololol
whatever you say flavor leaf
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3734, Alisae wrote:
Morning Tweet replaces Batsunami
:(

@Noraa, WHY did you DO this?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:05 am

Post by olaf »

In post 3586, ItalianoVD wrote:I’m not only sheeping Nancy here, but there’s tone to this game and 5uffering’s tone has drastically changed imo. From confidence in Gamma to the sort of “I was only” and “how could you scumread me” tone after the pressure from Nancy came.
this is a town post pretty sure
reading into tone like this and finding fake tone is so much easier as town
i agree btw regarding 5uffering
it's why his main is so important for figuring out if he's just a fake-sounding/performative guy or this is scummy
because it sure feels scummy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3737, olaf wrote:
In post 3585, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3582, Red Eye Knights wrote:Yeah, trying to skim Gamma and apparenty-FL? ISOs in the middle of the night in search of having something useful to add was a dumb idea.
FL isn’t in this game. lololol
whatever you say flavor leaf
:lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Titus »

:( *hugs* I'll miss you in this game Noraa.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3739, olaf wrote:
In post 3586, ItalianoVD wrote:I’m not only sheeping Nancy here, but there’s tone to this game and 5uffering’s tone has drastically changed imo. From confidence in Gamma to the sort of “I was only” and “how could you scumread me” tone after the pressure from Nancy came.
it's why his main is so important for figuring out if he's just a fake-sounding/performative guy or this is scummy
But there’s absolutely nothing I can do to help with that and Titus is in the exact same boat. I was initially tl him based off of meta but then his posting starting sounding a lot more like his scum meta.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:11 am

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 2326, Pyro wrote:Batsunami
Fey
Clidd
Morty and Rick
Red Eye Knights
Toogeloo
ItalianoVD
Saudade
Gamma Emerald
Starcrossed
SaraharaS
Dunnstral
Sherlock and Watson
5uffering
War and Peace

5uffering - My read on him depends a lot on his main which is a little frustrating
Starcrossed - Kanna is towny and Pooky is scummy
Dunnstral - Takes are fine, but the shift in tone is bothering me. I'm used to him being harsher as town
doesn't that just mean town Starcrossed then? I like that
In post 2347, Pyro wrote:
In post 2341, Morty and Rick wrote:Pyro, can you walk me through your Fey townread?

-Morty
It's almost 100% meta so I don't know how useful it is when I can't say who she is.

She's out of her scumrange in terms of solving and proactiveness.
Her continued push on Batsunami is also one she doesn't make as scum if she thinks Batsunami is actually upset. She only continues prodding Batsunami if she thinks she's faking the anger, which means she isn't informed of her alignment.
OOH MY TOWNREAD ON FEY IS NOW LOCKTOWN NICE
In post 2375, Gamma Emerald wrote:No one rn
My natural inclination at the start of a day past D1 is to hold my vote for a time, and I’m also not in the mood to have a flash wagon occur
super meh
In post 2386, SaraharaS wrote:Didn't this start like... yesterday lol. How is it d2 what happened???

Did any good people claim or anything? I haven't... 100%... caught up yet.
lol, just catch up. fucking noob lol
In post 2388, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 2386, SaraharaS wrote:Didn't this start like... yesterday lol. How is it d2 what happened???

Did any good people claim or anything? I haven't... 100%... caught up yet.
How much have you caught up, then, Flavor Leaf?

-Morty
what's a flavor leaf
In post 2390, Pyro wrote:I like the readslist.

Sarah, what's your favorite kind of pokemon? I have a role which allows me protect people at night, but it only works if I can guess their favorite pokemon. If I guess their least favorite pokemon, they die instead.
didn't you ask me this already? Mew
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3741, Titus wrote::( *hugs* I'll miss you in this game Noraa.
I’m really hurt, if she were town stump, I’d show her a lot more respect. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:13 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 3730, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Ugh I just read that back and I'm sorry :( Sometimes I can't word what's in my head right. :neutral:

What I mean to say with ..."Most of your recent posts on Day 2 have mentioned something about how you wished you
pushed
BM more..."[/b] is that you wished you pushed him more as town so that he would not have gotten eliminated. I didn't mean it the other way in that you wanted to
push
his elimination more. :facepalm: With that said:

I didn't link or specifically, because I think some form of anger/frustration/regret is allowed.

I also didn't link and since that was you and Noraa working out a disagreement. I'm also not linking the ones where you were discussing it with Noraa because it's obvious that you have to mention it.

But , , , , were posts that stood out to me.

Again it's not that serious of a thing. I'm not misrepping you or shading you, if anything, I'm tryna keep the peace between you two. I'm simply bringing to your attention that you have mentioned BM's elimination more times than I'd like to see. Other people have too, but as the stump I wanted to bring it to your attention.

I'm not taking sides or nothing, I think Noraa should chill with the whole follow me and acting like she's the leader of this thing, but I was gonna get to that after I had addressed this first.
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:15 am

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 2425, 5uffering wrote:Last night I was thinking about BM's death, and his wagon.

Here is everyone's response interpreted around the time of death.

Batsunami: Was assured it was flipping scum based on
DK Tell
Pyro: Ruminating on the effect of limning BM, while digging into his meta.
Fey: Enthusiastically agreeing with the situation.
Sherlock: Goading the situation further by pressuring others to lim the slot based on replacement.
Italiano: Showing up and hammering.
Clidd: Loosely hinting how he felt about BM but letting the wagon go through anyways, actively passive.
Dunnstral: Posted a readslist, which had Battle Mage at the very bottom. Recited L-3.
Starcrossed: Had no reason to be on the wagon or be involved with BM's death.
Red Eye Knights: Saw a shiny wagon and voted for it. Caught up in the moment.
Morty and Rick: Happened to get involved by never changing his vote, says it wasn't his fault.
In post 2427, 5uffering wrote:There's a lot of things wrong with that scene really. Scum had to be involved with BM's death but I don't think they wanted to be responsible. That is why I have my vote on Starcrossed, based on previous behavior and now how they handled that wagon. I would also be fine with voting off Sherlock too, who created a badfaith argument to push a lim through by borrowing the momentum of others clearly thinking way harder in their stead.
the first post here and the overall sentiment kind of feel like someone who's doing town work without town motivation. It's hard to explain but the vibes feel kind of off, or out of line with what's being said. Like the list is overengineering in a way that looks really town at a glance but then feels questionable in terms of motivation because it doesn't feel like it went anywhere meaningful which makes it feel like a good looking list for the sake of a good looking list or simplified, looking good
In post 2437, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 2425, 5uffering wrote:Last night I was thinking about BM's death, and his wagon.

Here is everyone's response interpreted around the time of death.

Batsunami: Was assured it was flipping scum based on
DK Tell
Pyro: Ruminating on the effect of limning BM, while digging into his meta.
Fey: Enthusiastically agreeing with the situation.
Sherlock: Goading the situation further by pressuring others to lim the slot based on replacement.
Italiano: Showing up and hammering.
Clidd: Loosely hinting how he felt about BM but letting the wagon go through anyways, actively passive.
Dunnstral: Posted a readslist, which had Battle Mage at the very bottom. Recited L-3.
Starcrossed: Had no reason to be on the wagon or be involved with BM's death.
Red Eye Knights: Saw a shiny wagon and voted for it. Caught up in the moment.
Morty and Rick: Happened to get involved by never changing his vote, says it wasn't his fault.
performative
ooh someone agreed now i feel awesome
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:20 am

Post by olaf »

In post 3635, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Personally I really don't townread the way suffering started being like... Just mean? Too gamma, and I don't want to set a precedent that being mean or upping ate will get townreads. Like the reads of saudade flipped because he went over a line and if reads change *for those reasons* we're gonna see scum like fake anger a lot. That sort of stuff is terrible for thread readability
yeah the whole slime thing just came out of nowhere it feels like
In post 3742, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3739, olaf wrote:
But there’s absolutely nothing I can do to help with that and Titus is in the exact same boat. I was initially tl him based off of meta but then his posting starting sounding a lot more like his scum meta.
i know i know
i'll just trust your knowledge on this then
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3745, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 3730, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Ugh I just read that back and I'm sorry :( Sometimes I can't word what's in my head right. :neutral:

What I mean to say with ..."Most of your recent posts on Day 2 have mentioned something about how you wished you
pushed
BM more..."[/b] is that you wished you pushed him more as town so that he would not have gotten eliminated. I didn't mean it the other way in that you wanted to
push
his elimination more. :facepalm: With that said:

I didn't link or specifically, because I think some form of anger/frustration/regret is allowed.

I also didn't link and since that was you and Noraa working out a disagreement. I'm also not linking the ones where you were discussing it with Noraa because it's obvious that you have to mention it.

But , , , , were posts that stood out to me.

Again it's not that serious of a thing. I'm not misrepping you or shading you, if anything, I'm tryna keep the peace between you two. I'm simply bringing to your attention that you have mentioned BM's elimination more times than I'd like to see. Other people have too, but as the stump I wanted to bring it to your attention.

I'm not taking sides or nothing, I think Noraa should chill with the whole follow me and acting like she's the leader of this thing, but I was gonna get to that after I had addressed this first.
Well it’s apparently too late now but depending on the mod, Alisae might stil possibly allow her to re-hydra with Tweetie but it’s not cool that she’s expecting to allow her to usurp me. I am also seriously pissed because I wanted to vetoe Saudade and I didn’t do it soley to please her and for no other reason. Had he not replaced out, it could have potentially cost us the game. I just don’t think I deserve this from her at all.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:27 am

Post by olaf »

In post 3688, Sherlock and Watson wrote:This day is agony

there's a part of me that would vote Fey literally just for torturing us with this even feeling like she flips town

but I need to banish such thoughts. Nancy, is your decision made? This is getting stupid. Who are we flipping?
you say such scummy things Sherlock
Fey was even more obvtown after that frustrated roleclaim that she thought would clear her

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”