Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 496, quiet wrote:Math, I'm going to ask you a shitty question

I'm...I've seen a fair amount of "garbage" town plays in my short time on this site. I've seen a lot of Day1 claims. Almost expect it to a point.

My gut reaction to what you just posted was to feel like you were, in the words of Prism earlier I believe, blatantly fishing for a second Mason claim. Is Mason a high frequency fake claim?
More importantly, fmpov, why should I believe that a LLD fakeclaim is more likely than you fishing? I'm not sure I understand the utility of you fishing here, which makes my point worse than it would otherwise be, but from someone who was getting geared up to go and see if I could make a reasonable TownBlade case, I'd like a bit more context.

I'm also not sure I'm whole in agreement about the role speculation; I feel like theres a few flavorful ways I could see masons working, but fair point that theres prob less roles due to the presence of artifacts.
LLD tends to scream an idea until people buy it as scum. I am not fishing for it. I am saying don’t trust she is a mason until it’s confirmed because I refuse to buy someone else contributed / allowed for this stupidity. I don’t want the other masons to out if it exists. Mason isn’t a common fake claim but I was set to roll with it until LLD said she was masons with herself. I don’t trust her and my point was when I flip town the claim shouldn’t be trusted. The only question is whether this is town!arrogant LLD or scum one.

I want someone like Kitty or Spiffeh getting artifacts someone obvTown.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Like, why did you actually start talking about traitor?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

My note is for something to remember after I am dead. Not to be actioned now.

And if I flip town is likely a scum claim from Dunn.

Not voting there because I don’t know the vote count and have to work now
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

@Math, I'm not sure I buy LLD's mason claim either, but I don't think it's necessarily scum driven. Pushing for the other hypothetical mason only helps scum if it is true and we're wrong. If LLD is a mason, she should have sat on the claim. LLD wanted control so that lead to the claim. LLD wanting control is NAI though. She's willing to lie to get it as either alignment. Best to punt and let her reveal alignment by play.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 501, Dunnstral wrote:Like, why did you actually start talking about traitor?
Because HG was a traitor on the show and that’s a flavor that could be any of the alignments.

I can see that play distinctly for a traitor.

Atlas 66 I mentioned earlier refers to HG.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 503, Titus wrote:@Math, I'm not sure I buy LLD's mason claim either, but I don't think it's necessarily scum driven. Pushing for the other hypothetical mason only helps scum if it is true and we're wrong. If LLD is a mason, she should have sat on the claim. LLD wanted control so that lead to the claim. LLD wanting control is NAI though. She's willing to lie to get it as either alignment. Best to punt and let her reveal alignment by play.
That’s also my point.

I am saying it’s LLD don’t trust the claim and if I am miselimmed LLD should not be a mason in your mind
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 208, MathBlade wrote:The other alternative would again be a lady who would be a very viable fake claim for scum or town depending upon which timeline we are in. However she doesn’t make sense combined with the black hole reference where as the gentleman does. Therefore she would be a horrible flavor to confirm much as she is probably my favorite character in the entire show.

I feel like y’all are going to yeet me and so I am just going to try to stop as much damage as possible before you do.

You can hate my reads I am shit at it but after I am dead please listen to my mechanical advice. It’s almost always spot on.

I was really excited to go far in this game too.
This here. HG can be town or scum depending upon which timeline we’re in so trying to confirm HG as town makes even less sense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm pretty sure flavor does not equal alignment knowing the mods
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

Math, there are at least three facepalms I see already from you, which prevent you from being effective or being the NK and increase your risk of being policied.

1) You still are not letting the thread breathe.

2) You claimed VT or strongly implied it.

3) Your setup speccing with no evidenve to do so.

4) In your rush to post, your reads are incomprehensible.

Wait a day. Then post a read wall.

I'm only suggesting this because I think your bonehead plays are anti-town but you aren't scum. Keep it up and I'll vote to policy you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 482, Dunnstral wrote:viewtopic.php?f=56&t=82018&user_select[]=30572
Did you mean to link something specific about this game? The link just takes me to the first page of it.
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Dunnstral »

It should be my iso that game, which you referenced but is completely different from what I had in this game - not that I had enough to meta off of antway
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 507, Dunnstral wrote:I'm pretty sure flavor does not equal alignment knowing the mods
Then Prism having been here longer than you doesn’t try to confirm flavor either.

I think scum have fake claims due to the thimble. But I just don’t see why Prism does this.

Pedit:

1) I left for almost 24 hours. I posted one thought ffs.
2) So?
3) I am pretty sure I have the evidence to do so based on flavor and have been saying such.
4) My posts are very comprehensible.

I do have to work now but saying I can’t play is typical town you.

I didn’t post close to all of Sunday ffs and most all today is gone I do have posting requirements because rules.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 508, Titus wrote:Math, there are at least three facepalms I see already from you, which prevent you from being effective or being the NK and increase your risk of being policied.

1) You still are not letting the thread breathe.

2) You claimed VT or strongly implied it.

3) Your setup speccing with no evidenve to do so.

4) In your rush to post, your reads are incomprehensible.

Wait a day. Then post a read wall.

I'm only suggesting this because I think your bonehead plays are anti-town but you aren't scum. Keep it up and I'll vote to policy you.
Seems about right.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Prism »

In post 491, quiet wrote:Prism, there is no universe where I'm going to be happy about the entire game TRing you so hard day1 as to hand you an artifact after last game. Sorry. Respect your scumgame way the fuck too much for that, regardless of the mechanical stuff that I buy this game. I can light townread you, and not want to hand you ULTIMATE POWER (or at least, a bit o power).
My point here was that going out of your way to work in the "LLD over Prism" bit struck me as odd and performative. I'm not at all surprised to see that you would never townread me in a million years.

Bork also appropriately signaled that he saw the artifact description, he 100% got it.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:57 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 482, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 456, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 326, SirCakez wrote:Hot take: dunnstral is scum again
This is not a hot take, it's a good one.

Three of Dunny's four posts have been low effort nitpicks, and the other was a mechanics question that I didn't understand. 174 specifically doesn't sound like something town says, questioning specific players about their sangres read is one thing but shading everyone town reading them without explanation is useless. It reminds me of Titus vs. Alisae when I caught him for similar shady, nitpicky posting where he'd lurk and post full quote-wall catch ups taking potshots at random shit that never ended up forming into genuine reads or having real progression.

And while I've been scum in my three recently completed games, Dunn has been town in all of them and he it was obvious from his first few posts. That's not the case here.

Maybe I'm calling this out too early and it would have been better to see how he continues to play the game without my interference but I kinda want to try and this is me trying

VOTE: Dunnstral
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=82018&user_select[]=30572
Nobody is going to read through that long-ass game. Make your point.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 484, quiet wrote:Still pretty slammed today, but I'm committed to carving out that time late tonight; order of operations will be trying to break up/sort out my town pile into some kind of sensible grouping/order, figure out who doesn't make sense in combination, and review the positioning around Math and Prism this morning.
What is your read on Math? You kinda dance around him without actually taking a position.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 510, Dunnstral wrote:It should be my iso that game, which you referenced but is completely different from what I had in this game - not that I had enough to meta off of antway
I mean yeah it's gonna be a bit different since at the time you'd said like twenty words. The vibe I got was the same, as I explained below, and feel that this characterization is fair after skimming your ISO in Titus vs. Alisae again:
In post 456, Spiffeh wrote:It reminds me of Titus vs. Alisae when I caught him for similar shady, nitpicky posting where he'd lurk and post full quote-wall catch ups taking potshots at random shit that never ended up forming into genuine reads or having real progression.
Additionally, I got people to focus on something other than the MathBlade/Prism saga for a page or two, which should give me an automatic free pass through AT LEAST Day 5. You're all welcome.

As for your recent posts, I don't love them but I don't hate them. Can you elaborate on why you're scum reading me?
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 493, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore I am sketched out that Bork never confirmed anything specific so we don’t know if Bork actually got it.

So this is just weird. I don’t like it and maintain my objection and if I am miselimmed while I am at work artifacts always go to townreads. Assume LLD is scum until/unless she proves a mason buddy as she is breaking the cardinal rules of how she operates. Her play today is absolute garbage and she should be ashamed.
I can't even remember a Bork post this game. He needs to get his butt in here.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 517, SirCakez wrote:
In post 493, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore I am sketched out that Bork never confirmed anything specific so we don’t know if Bork actually got it.

So this is just weird. I don’t like it and maintain my objection and if I am miselimmed while I am at work artifacts always go to townreads. Assume LLD is scum until/unless she proves a mason buddy as she is breaking the cardinal rules of how she operates. Her play today is absolute garbage and she should be ashamed.
I can't even remember a Bork post this game. He needs to get his butt in here.
Vig Cakez imho.

His stance around me and my posts reads as buddying yet paints me as having a meltdown.

People being nice to me doesn’t happen from town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

Nice in terms of gameplay*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Titus »

I TR Spiffeh. It's not locktown but strong enough for today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

Actually
VOTE: Cakez

Hopefully this can become a thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

Ignoring Math until he starts using his brain
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 475, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1, penguin_alien wrote:Other Artifact distribution mechanics may be in play throughout the game. A set number of Artifacts were designed prior to game start. If the Warehouse is unable to distribute enough Artifacts during the game for a given phase at any point, a priority list has been designated by the mod for the distribution of remaining Artifacts. Once there are no more Artifacts to distribute, no new ones will be generated and the game will continue without that mechanic in play
Is this how Prism got their artifact?
I definitely faked my mason claim. We should definitely throw shade on it so I don't get killed.

And we should def. Throw shade on it when my mason partner could die at any time and prove me so we should totally waste my confirmed town status time.

Please kill math out of this game, they aren't town, this is a tactic to try and survive, and they are calling the mason into question because it is their only play.

Die the death, follow me today.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Titus »

What is Math doing that helps him survive? I am moderately TRing him and even I am considering a policy elimination.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”