Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 639, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: SirCakez

Come sheep me Bell.
Bell's been trying to eliminate you? Why would he sheep you?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 648, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:wait that's it?
The ok was to Bell
I don't have any more to say to you either tho
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 649, Titus wrote:
In post 639, MathBlade wrote:
In post 636, Titus wrote:
In post 634, MathBlade wrote:I do but if Dunn is town Titus stock goes down.
Bell is one of my few lock towns.
Bell is based on what? He's my highest SR currently.
VOTE: SirCakez

Come sheep me Bell.

Based on me being a day cop Titus /s

I have reasons but they’re anti town to say
I just spit out my water. You have no problem posting other stuff that's been anti-town but when it comes to helping out your sister you can't because it's suddenly anti-town?

And you're backing off the place we agree has a possibility of being scum and going back to your own tunnel read.
Fine. I will lie. Bell is the paragon of townieness. His ISO is so Townie he can’t say shit. Happy now?
And no, none of my posting has been antitown.

And yes I am because I can always switch back to Dunn. Pooky and Cakez are poking each other and I wanna see where it leads.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 650, Titus wrote:
In post 639, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: SirCakez

Come sheep me Bell.
Bell's been trying to eliminate you? Why would he sheep you?
He might not want to sheep me. He’s been waffling. I think he can read between the lines here of what I am trying to do and if not oh well he doesn’t sheep me
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Bell »

Not budging, it's unfortunate that your mathtown playbook is so close to your scum math playbook if you're town this game.
I think I'm just uncritically comparing every card you throw. The "wait, listen I have reasons but it would be anti-town to say so" is stripped from mbos6.

I'm not sure how to get a more nuanced read of you and how to reverse my read of you if you are town tbh. /:
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 626, Titus wrote:
In post 524, Titus wrote:What is Math doing that helps him survive? I am moderately TRing him and even I am considering a policy elimination.
LLD, this was a question for you.
This flailing is meant to look more pitiable and townie than it is accomplish anything.

Like there are already people who think Math is too easy and are lookign for juicier targets.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Mathblade

If you aren't willing to rationally discuss your reads but expect people to sheep you, I have no hope of reading you. When you don't work with people who are wagoning your scumreads because it's not your favorite, then I cannot work with you.

If I cannot read you and I cannot work with you, why keep you?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 654, Bell wrote:Not budging, it's unfortunate that your mathtown playbook is so close to your scum math playbook if you're town this game.
I think I'm just uncritically comparing every card you throw. The "wait, listen I have reasons but it would be anti-town to say so" is stripped from mbos6.

I'm not sure how to get a more nuanced read of you and how to reverse my read of you if you are town tbh. /:
So you don’t read between the lines damn. That sucks okay then. Guess I will just have to keep being myself then.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 656, Titus wrote:VOTE: Mathblade

If you aren't willing to rationally discuss your reads but expect people to sheep you, I have no hope of reading you. When you don't work with people who are wagoning your scumreads because it's not your favorite, then I cannot work with you.

If I cannot read you and I cannot work with you, why keep you?
I did rationally discuss my reads. I can’t say why I townread Bell. That’s the truth. And if I said why I townread Bell that’s even worse. And there you go again with no hope. You have time. You just don’t want to consider me town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 657, MathBlade wrote:
In post 654, Bell wrote:Not budging, it's unfortunate that your mathtown playbook is so close to your scum math playbook if you're town this game.

So you don’t read between the lines damn. That sucks okay then. Guess I will just have to keep being myself then.
You're probably talking about ongoing games. But I'm
mumbles
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 659, Bell wrote:
In post 657, MathBlade wrote:

You're probably talking about ongoing games. But I'm
mumbles
Actually I am only talking about this one. I loathe ongoing game talk
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Bell »

Oh. okay.
well the issue there is that you hope people read between the lines with whatever fake idea is in your head as scum too. So it's like, how do I tell the difference?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 661, Bell wrote:Oh. okay.
well the issue there is that you hope people read between the lines with whatever fake idea is in your head as scum too. So it's like, how do I tell the difference?
Figure out what the between the lines is.
What would be relevant to you and not say Spiffeh who is a townread as well.
Look at what I specifically send to you to try to mend that difference.

That’s what I would do to read me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Bell »

Please don't tell me you think I'm a doctor or that I crumbed something or that I made some reference to the show I haven't watched a single episode of.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Bell »

I will find a shoe to throw at you if you did.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Find a shoe? I thought you were a doctor because that’s not a crumb it’s a claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 589, MathBlade wrote:I don’t think it’s a dumb instinct. I think it’s more self preservation instinct as I don’t remember if we’ve had a town game together except probably this one. I think your instincts will heal over time.

That’s exactly what I mean by two factions. If Prism + LLD are town there’s likely a scum in each camp kinda keeping that up. If one is scum and the other is town then that explains the factions. If they’re both scum then we’re all just hella confused so much so I am disregarding this possibility for now and would come back to it only on flip of Prism or LLD.
In post 662, MathBlade wrote:
In post 661, Bell wrote:Oh. okay.
Figure out what the between the lines is.
What would be relevant to you and not say Spiffeh who is a townread as well.
Look at what I specifically send to you to try to mend that difference.

That’s what I would do to read me.
This is where I tried to send you you’re a doctor.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 625, MathBlade wrote:The problem I have with that Bork is no negative side to an artifact that is world destroying is kinda not believable.
don't know what to tell you, and unless you think prism and i are scum together then you're going to have to accept that show flavor and mechanical flavor are not going to be congruent

The reason I've been keeping this close to my chest is 1) it's really, really not a big deal and 2) i don't really feel the need to trade exposed information for any sort of perceived cred from you. I get your angle - it's just not going to go anywhere useful here and I'm trying to tell you that.

If you really, really want to fucking keep it real here then fine, say so and I'll out the negative effect in my next post just so we can move on.

Bell is one of the few people I'm comfortable reading from tone / level of engagement / sense of direction and he's being pretty town here.

Don't like titus
beefycheese
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Bell »

*throws a shoe at you*
It was a reference to Tenet a game I played with half the people in here where everyone thought I crumbed an even-night doctor role when none of them was a reference to being a doctor. I was just talking about my job search as a registered Nurse.
I also, happened to be a doctor that game. I don't actually crumb roles as either alignment. I've said this before. It remains true.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Bell »

The reason I randomly capitalized the doCter was because I was on my phone in that game and it randomly capitalizes letters which made people think I was an even night doc. Or something. I forgot whether it was even or odd.

Anyway, I've successfully read between the lines and all I got is that it was a terribly shallow read of me and that you would have been significantly better off just reading my posts to determine I was town this game.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 544, quiet wrote:@Dunn, why did you choose to push back on Spiff and not Cakez? Do you have a Cakez read?
Because spiffeh looks scummy. I don't know about sircakez.
In post 573, Bell wrote:@Dunnstrall, why did you mean you read me loud and clear btw? I literally had not idea what you were referring to.
Look at what you capitalized
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Bell »

Fuck you guys. <3.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 667, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 625, MathBlade wrote:The problem I have with that Bork is no negative side to an artifact that is world destroying is kinda not believable.
don't know what to tell you, and unless you think prism and i are scum together then you're going to have to accept that show flavor and mechanical flavor are not going to be congruent

The reason I've been keeping this close to my chest is 1) it's really, really not a big deal and 2) i don't really feel the need to trade exposed information for any sort of perceived cred from you. I get your angle - it's just not going to go anywhere useful here and I'm trying to tell you that.

If you really, really want to fucking keep it real here then fine, say so and I'll out the negative effect in my next post just so we can move on.

Bell is one of the few people I'm comfortable reading from tone / level of engagement / sense of direction and he's being pretty town here.

Don't like titus
There’s a perceived disconnect here I don’t know how to sort from you. Now that you’re giving reads I have something to sort. Keep posting reads and if I think you’re scum I will ask you too. The fact you’re posting thoughts now makes me not as skiddish and maybe you did get it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 669, Bell wrote:The reason I randomly capitalized the doCter was because I was on my phone in that game and it randomly capitalizes letters which made people think I was an even night doc. Or something. I forgot whether it was even or odd.

Anyway, I've successfully read between the lines and all I got is that it was a terribly shallow read of me and that you would have been significantly better off just reading my posts to determine I was town this game.
Well I townread you anyway now :P It’s not just mech spec anymore.

@Titus — See? It’s generally antitown to go “I think Bell’s the fucking doctor”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 621, Prism wrote:Dunn is rough, the softs make me want to say town but are just bizarre.
I have not softed my role this game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”